who is Peter Negron?
rockstar

Chicago, IL

#41 Jan 30, 2013
gotz da dirt wrote:
I knowz who preacha Pete b. He da one whoz harboning child molestors in da house. We don't want the whack crap on our block. He like playing with little boyz pp and stuff. Donts believe me Google his house number. U sik bra. We knowz u.
Dude, try English.
senior

Chicago, IL

#42 Jan 30, 2013
Are you trying to tell us Peter Negron have record or one of his sons?...sweet, we want more
gotz da dirt

United States

#43 Jan 30, 2013
senior wrote:
Are you trying to tell us Peter Negron have record or one of his sons?...sweet, we want more
I'm tellin u cuz precha Pete know what we talkin bout. Just use Google son.
Peter Negron is exposed

Itasca, IL

#44 Jan 30, 2013
Peter Negron uses his church money to pay politics/campain, don't pay property tax and son Ricky have record...what kinda record? Parents should do the research before they vote for Peter and the rest...start with Peter and his family
senior Martinez

Chicago, IL

#45 Jan 30, 2013
Wow, that is just wrong...he must be very desperate to get this contract with village for his recycling company....now he and his son exposed
numbers do not lie

Lemont, IL

#46 Jan 30, 2013
gotz da dirt wrote:
I knowz who preacha Pete b. He da one whoz harboning child molestors in da house. We don't want the whack crap on our block. He like playing with little boyz pp and stuff. Donts believe me Google his house number. U sik bra. We knowz u.
WTF is that about!! That is completly sick! How could you have someone like that living in your home? I am even at lost for words. With that being said, we should concentrate on candidates. There is no reason to bring in family, friends, coworkers etc etc. No one is asking to be in the spotlight except the people running.
bright side

United States

#47 Jan 31, 2013
The united community party is disgusting! One guys has a registered sexual predator living with him, another doesn't pay taxes (wants to do representation without taxation) and the leader of this bunch is the least educated process server. Why would Juan put these people on his ticket? U don't need a full ticket to run for mayor. All they are going to do is split the vote on anti pederson people and the snake will remain king. Everyone who is sick of business as usual needs to get behind Chris Litwin. Let the united community party know that you want them off the ballot.
numbers do not lie

Lemont, IL

#48 Jan 31, 2013
bright side wrote:
The united community party is disgusting! One guys has a registered sexual predator living with him, another doesn't pay taxes (wants to do representation without taxation) and the leader of this bunch is the least educated process server. Why would Juan put these people on his ticket? U don't need a full ticket to run for mayor. All they are going to do is split the vote on anti pederson people and the snake will remain king. Everyone who is sick of business as usual needs to get behind Chris Litwin. Let the united community party know that you want them off the ballot.
It's a free country and they can run if they please. You would think Dan Pritchett would do his homework before putting these peeople on his ballot. Juan, Peter and Kurt are going to be publicily humiliated in the next few months. You have to feel sorry for their families. However, they are big boys and should of known what they were getting into. Politics is a rough game.

As far as Chris Litwin goes, it doesn't seem like he has a real clue on the issues yet. As well as not seeming to know how local government works. Come debate both Juan and Chris will be exposed and everyone will see right through them.
Willie

Franklin Park, IL

#49 Feb 1, 2013
bright side wrote:
The united community party is disgusting! One guys has a registered sexual predator living with him, another doesn't pay taxes (wants to do representation without taxation) and the leader of this bunch is the least educated process server. Why would Juan put these people on his ticket? U don't need a full ticket to run for mayor. All they are going to do is split the vote on anti pederson people and the snake will remain king. Everyone who is sick of business as usual needs to get behind Chris Litwin. Let the united community party know that you want them off the ballot.
I have talked to litwin and found him dull and not very bright. High school educated and had a hard time forming sentences. Sorry Mrs Litwin
Dwain

Franklin Park, IL

#50 Feb 1, 2013
numbers do not lie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a free country and they can run if they please. You would think Dan Pritchett would do his homework before putting these peeople on his ballot. Juan, Peter and Kurt are going to be publicily humiliated in the next few months. You have to feel sorry for their families. However, they are big boys and should of known what they were getting into. Politics is a rough game.
As far as Chris Litwin goes, it doesn't seem like he has a real clue on the issues yet. As well as not seeming to know how local government works. Come debate both Juan and Chris will be exposed and everyone will see right through them.
Give what Dan would give. He is a heartless Bast*** and deserved to be exposed along with anyone that befriends him. People of the same nature stick together. There are to many good people out there to vote for these scum bags.
numbers do not lie

Lemont, IL

#51 Feb 1, 2013
Where did all the United Community Party people go??? They have gotten real quiet lately! Looks like the campaign imploded on you guys. See you in 4 years.
Dwain

Franklin Park, IL

#52 Feb 2, 2013
The truth shows the more they keep bad mouthing others the more they will get beat up.
The perfect life they do not live.
Sandy

Bolingbrook, IL

#53 Feb 7, 2013
numbers do not lie wrote:
Where did all the United Community Party people go??? They have gotten real quiet lately! Looks like the campaign imploded on you guys. See you in 4 years.
They are running Pedersen and his scum out of Franklin Park.
Sandy

Bolingbrook, IL

#54 Feb 7, 2013
Dwain wrote:
The truth shows the more they keep bad mouthing others the more they will get beat up.
The perfect life they do not live.
Barrett, Grahm, Dillion, and Jessica are all done in this town they are scum that think thay are better than everyone else in this town. Pedersen's filth has been exposed he will not even show his face in public anymore. They look down on us and will pay April 9, 2013.
Sandy

Bolingbrook, IL

#55 Feb 7, 2013
bright side wrote:
The united community party is disgusting! One guys has a registered sexual predator living with him, another doesn't pay taxes (wants to do representation without taxation) and the leader of this bunch is the least educated process server. Why would Juan put these people on his ticket? U don't need a full ticket to run for mayor. All they are going to do is split the vote on anti pederson people and the snake will remain king. Everyone who is sick of business as usual needs to get behind Chris Litwin. Let the united community party know that you want them off the ballot.
That's Barrett who has the sex problems especially with boys It's nice to have crooked political connections to cover it up for him.

Spend some time with him it shows.
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#56 Feb 7, 2013
How low can you go Juan.
Willie

Franklin Park, IL

#57 Feb 8, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Barrett, Grahm, Dillion, and Jessica are all done in this town they are scum that think thay are better than everyone else in this town. Pedersen's filth has been exposed he will not even show his face in public anymore. They look down on us and will pay April 9, 2013.
You need to seek help for your jealousy problems
Willie

Franklin Park, IL

#58 Feb 8, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Barrett who has the sex problems especially with boys It's nice to have crooked political connections to cover it up for him.
Spend some time with him it shows.
I think this comes out of the nitwit campaign, when you have nothing to run on just throw some crap out there.
Willie

Franklin Park, IL

#59 Feb 8, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Barrett, Grahm, Dillion, and Jessica are all done in this town they are scum that think thay are better than everyone else in this town. Pedersen's filth has been exposed he will not even show his face in public anymore. They look down on us and will pay April 9, 2013.
Sandy is litwins cross dressing name Sandrew
Ken Zurek fan

Chicago, IL

#60 Feb 8, 2013
Sandy (Ken Zurek) getting nasty, I love it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schiller Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques Orleans 213,104
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 22 min RJS 8,440
has anyone ever had sex with an animal? (Jul '12) 31 min AStone 5
Increasing number of blacks and Hispanics movin... (May '08) 46 min real-time 152
Word (Dec '08) 53 min PEllen 5,991
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min IB DaMann 58,832
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 1,969
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schiller Park Mortgages