Perry County children drown in lake

Perry County children drown in lake

There are 4 comments on the Mt. Vernon Register-News story from Oct 30, 2008, titled Perry County children drown in lake. In it, Mt. Vernon Register-News reports that:

Two children drowned Tuesday evening after the car they were inside went into a lake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mt. Vernon Register-News.

PO mama

Palatine, IL

#1 Oct 30, 2008
I think the mother did it. And she should be put in a car and put in the bottom of lake and see how she likes it. no children deserves that at all. they were practical babies innocent babies. and if she didnt want them she should of gave them to someone that would take good care of them. and dcfs should of done something a year and half ago so those babies would be here today!!!
m-williams

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2008
I agree with you 100%. But that is the problem they dont want to do anything until its too late. Then usually the Mother gets off with a pleading insanity,when she knew all along what she was doing.
little momma

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2008
sorry it went twice.
unknown

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2008
YOUR RIGHT I THANK THE MOTHER AND DCFS WERE IN IT TOGATHIER AND KILLED HER KIDS THEY SHOULD HAVE TOOKEN THE KIDS WHEN THEY DID SO THEY KILLED HER KIDS ALSO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scheller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colby with a rude awakening? (Jun '14) 20 hr HeDID 11
Lackey Roberts Fri Donnie L 2
cheating wives Thu Truth 5
Chris Russell May 24 whoknows 1
Tina Bauman May 24 The-do 7
News 65 Public Housing Units Empty in Perry County (Jun '13) May 22 Newly coming resi... 21
Rodney Bailey...need info on him anyone know him? (Jul '15) May 16 Southwillriseagain 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scheller Mortgages