Anonymous

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2017
How many people in School City are members of the church of Israel in Schell City or any spin offs of the Church of Israel. Also what is the difference between the church of Israel and Gerald Flurry Philadelphia church of God in Edmond Oklahoma
Schell City

Sheridan, AR

#2 Jun 21, 2017
Anonymous wrote:
How many people in School City are members of the church of Israel in Schell City or any spin offs of the Church of Israel. Also what is the difference between the church of Israel and Gerald Flurry Philadelphia church of God in Edmond Oklahoma
Nobody in school city are members of the church of Israel. The church of Israel is out of town. The difference is they don't have a fancy new jet paid for by the members of their church.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2017
Schell City wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody in school city are members of the church of Israel. The church of Israel is out of town. The difference is they don't have a fancy new jet paid for by the members of their church.
Why do they have a schell city address and do there members live in the rural areas.i heard pastor Dan Gayman was a onetime former principal of Schell city High school.
Sabbath Keeper

Sheridan, AR

#4 Jun 25, 2017
I know the answers to these questions. Perhaps it would be better to write to or call their office for the answers you seek. If I was choosing between attending with Philadelphia Church Of God and Church Of Israel I would choose Church Of Israel. If you are interested, I suggest you contact them.
Sabbatarian christian

Louisville, CO

#5 Jun 25, 2017
Is there any proof nobody who lives in the city limits of schell city are not members of the church of Israel or it's spin offs. Maybe some people in town keep it quiet. I am a follower of Brother RG Stair out of waltersboro South Carolina. He has listeners all over the United States and has followers all the world. He Is a Sabbath keeper. There are many followers of the Herbert W Armstrong churches to all over. Many don't talk about it and keep quiet.
Sabbatarian christian

Louisville, CO

#6 Jun 25, 2017
How many people in Schell city are Sunday worshippers or non church goers. Non church goers and many Sunday Christians are intolerant of sabbatarian Christians. So many sabbatarian Christians stay quiet. Also I heard there are FBI informants in the schell city area giving out information about the church ofcIsrael. A former retired sheriff deputy was telling me this. A man who served in the Vernon and Dade county sheriffs department who has a good reputation and is known by many people in Vernon County Gene Lasley.
Sabbatarian christian

Louisville, CO

#7 Jun 25, 2017
I meant undercover FBI agents whobare gathering intelligence and information about the church of Israel. I don't know about individual paid informants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schell City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadbeats (May '18) May '18 Concerned parent 1
Appleton City, Missouri (Mar '11) Dec '17 Anonymous 11
Pastor Dan Gayman (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 1
David Bell single again (Aug '16) Aug '16 Farmers wife 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Schell City, MO (May '12) May '12 Asylum Escapee 1
Vickers (Sep '11) Sep '11 wondering 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar '11 Storeguy 54

Schell City Jobs

Personal Finance

Schell City Mortgages