any family ready to adopt

Bamenda, Cameroon

#2 May 8, 2012
pleae i will like to adopt your babies are they still available?

Fort Scott, KS

#3 May 8, 2012
I would like to help my friend find her baby that the welfare took from her back in 1987.Christopher Schmidt was his name on his birth cert. before they took him away

Since: May 12

Bamenda, Cameroon

#4 May 8, 2012
can u please send me more information about your babies me and my husband are very interested to adopt.Please let us know how we can do to get those babies in our life thanks GOD bless u

Amsterdam, MO

#5 Jun 4, 2012
Oooh.. adopting my child out to uneducated people who post wanted baby ads on Topix..... let me get RIGHT on that!

One word for this: CREEPY.

Amsterdam, MO

#6 Jun 4, 2012
@ find...

Are you suspecting he resides in Missouri, I am assuming? Christopher Schmidt seems to be a pretty common name. I did find a few via Facebook search, so maybe look into that.

Goodluck to your friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schell City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Murphys Sep 25 Dropkick Murphys 1
News Vernon County Jailers Accused Of Smuggling Pot ... (Sep '12) Sep 15 Mr big 8
News El Dorado Springs annual picnic to begin next week (Jul '07) May '15 Gitter Dunn 2
Healy PC el dorado springs mo. (Mar '13) May '15 John W 5
News The pastor who could (Mar '08) Apr '15 God changes 20
Safe Room (Apr '13) Apr '15 lucifer 4
Anyone know anything about Breanna G. or her mom (Feb '14) Mar '15 Anonymous 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schell City Mortgages