how rude is elmhurst.......

how rude is elmhurst.......

Posted in the Schaumburg Forum

lynn

Lombard, IL

#1 Jul 5, 2012
10 trucks came from MI to help restore power and they were staying at the Marriott in Elmhurst. When they came out to leave they found all the trucks gone. Stupid towing company towed them. It cost them $14,000 to get them back.$700 per truck and trailer. OMG! Really? What kinda shady shit is that?! If I was them I would cut the restored power starting with the police station and head back home. Then tell comed they're on threir own next time
9-11Fan

Villa Park, IL

#2 Jul 5, 2012
I hope 9/11 happens again.
Deke

Elmhurst, IL

#3 Jul 14, 2012
Elmhurst has some down-to-earth, friendly people but as a whole there is definitely an attitude problem.
meh

Lisle, IL

#4 Jul 17, 2012
The cops didn't tow the trucks nimrod. towing from private property is done by the property owner (Marriott).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schaumburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coal City puts home rule on the ballot Nov 30 Hopeful 3
News Suburban investor charged with bank fraud Nov 27 Curious 60
Ashley king (Jun '12) Nov 19 blanders 24
News Problem Solver helps woman get full refund from... (Nov '07) Nov 8 victim of scam 397
News Prosecutors: Teacher hurt autistic kids (Sep '07) Oct '16 Sangelia 27
News Convicted Schaumburg mom to be released from pr... Aug '16 Shirley Farrior 1
News Student at center of transgender debate hopes t... (May '16) Jun '16 TerriB1 6

Schaumburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schaumburg Mortgages