Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#32535 May 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

The truth is, the closer gays get to marriage, the more the distortions will be exposed. A rude awakening...
No, as we get closer to marriage equality, the haterosexuals will simply become more pathetically desperate in their attacks and vitriol.

Why do you think you sit here all day talking about poop and anal sex???? You can't stand the fact that most Americans are no longer opposed to marriage equality.

Desperate, pathetic, and out of touch with the majority of Americans.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#32536 May 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You know why, why are you acting stupid about it???
The problem you have is that anal sex pin-points a key distinction between gay couples and marriage. That reality is insurmountable, so you don't want to talk about it.
It is embarrAssing.
I don't need to talk about anal sex because I have no fascination with it. It is what it is.

We all GET the fact that for YOU, sex involves penetrative vaginal intercourse. You've said it; we heard you.

We just happen to disagree with you.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#32537 May 9, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to talk about anal sex because I have no fascination with it. It is what it is.
We all GET the fact that for YOU, sex involves penetrative vaginal intercourse. You've said it; we heard you.
We just happen to disagree with you.
I know this gives your sphincter muscle a charlie horse (as it should), but you don't disagree, you distort what I say.

Vaginal sex is natural AND healthy. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Yet, it is the primary IDENTITY of gays. It not only exposes a absolute defeat of similarity to marriage, but a key defect of homosexual existence.

The rejection of the last reality requires one lie after another, which leads to idiotic claims such as, "Gay unions are the same as marriage." Which I simply put my finger on one little point of reality that says, "No it is not."
Hey Meow

Glen Ellyn, IL

#32538 May 9, 2012
How is the type of sex someone has any of your business? As long as it is between consenting adults it's no ones business but theirs. Don't like gay sex, don't have it. Don't like anal sex, don't do it. Don't like gay marriage, don't get one. Beyond that it really has nothing to do with you.

Location hidden

#32539 May 9, 2012
Hey Meow wrote:
How is the type of sex someone has any of your business? As long as it is between consenting adults it's no ones business but theirs. Don't like gay sex, don't have it. Don't like anal sex, don't do it. Don't like gay marriage, don't get one. Beyond that it really has nothing to do with you.
Got those gay talking points down, don't you?

Did you ever hear the saying, "No man is an island"?

If it isn't my business, why is the legal efforts to force it on me?

Duh.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#32540 May 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Yet, it is the primary IDENTITY of gays. It not only exposes a absolute defeat of similarity to marriage, but a key defect of homosexual existence.
What a load of crap. You're simply making up sh!t again. Anal sex is NOT the primary identity of gays. My identity as a homosexual man is the fact that I met and fell in love with a man. My identity as a homosexual began as a child, when I KNEW that I was attracted to boys, not girls. Do you think I was even aware of anal sex, at that point?

Do you identify yourself as a vagina lover? Is that how you present yourself in public???? Do you present yourself as a "pussy hound" in church? Does your license plate say "box lunch"? Do you wear a name tag that says "snatch snacker"?

You don't get to make this sh!t up and expect us to buy into it. Once again, anal sex IS NOT THE PRIMARY identity of gay men.

God, what a lame effort on your part. Seriously. Lame.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#32541 May 9, 2012
Hey Meow wrote:
Touche'. Mr. KiMare is without a clue. Perhaps I'll loan him a quarter, so he can buy a clue.
Hey Meow

Glen Ellyn, IL

#32542 May 9, 2012
Nobody is forcing anything on you. Someone else being gay has nothing to do with you. Are they forcing you to be gay? Are they forcing you to get a gay marriage? Yea, didn't think so. What exactly are they forcing on YOU?

Location hidden

#32543 May 9, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap. You're simply making up sh!t again. Anal sex is NOT the primary identity of gays. My identity as a homosexual man is the fact that I met and fell in love with a man. My identity as a homosexual began as a child, when I KNEW that I was attracted to boys, not girls. Do you think I was even aware of anal sex, at that point?
Do you identify yourself as a vagina lover? Is that how you present yourself in public???? Do you present yourself as a "pussy hound" in church? Does your license plate say "box lunch"? Do you wear a name tag that says "snatch snacker"?
You don't get to make this sh!t up and expect us to buy into it. Once again, anal sex IS NOT THE PRIMARY identity of gay men.
God, what a lame effort on your part. Seriously. Lame.
HomoSexuality.

Hummm.

You were saying?

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#32544 May 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Got those gay talking points down, don't you?
Did you ever hear the saying, "No man is an island"?
If it isn't my business, why is the legal efforts to force it on me?
Duh.
There are legal efforts being made because in this "Land of the Free", there are certain people who think they are better than others and decide to override our constitution and keep other citizens from having the equal rights that every American citizen is supposed to have.

14th Amendment to our constitution: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#32545 May 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
HomoSexuality.
Hummm.
You were saying?
Let me explain his point better. You (I am assuming) are a heterosexual male... That means you are sexually attracted to women. You were a heterosexual even before you knew what SEX was. A person doesn't become magically heterosexual or homosexual the first time they have sex, they are ATTRACTED to the gender that they are attracted to BEFORE they ever have sex... there are heterosexual virgins, and there are homosexual virgins... UNDERSTAND??

I knew I was attracted to girls when I was 11 and went thru puberty, but I never had sex with a woman until I was 38... I was STILL a lesbian that whole time even though I had never had sex with another woman... get it????

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#32546 May 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
HomoSexuality.
Hummm.
You were saying?
What the $%^&# is your point????

I'm just curious; were you dropped on your head as a child?
Did you have a traumatic brain injury as an adult.

You're making absolutely no sense here. None.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#32547 May 9, 2012
Honest AbeL wrote:
I didn't get my balls busted. You can't even be bothered to look into something that concerns you. That is truly sad
<quoted text>
The link to the blog that you've given does not concern me. It's just an opinion. It isn't like you've given us the link to a well-known author or trusted source.

What's sad is the fact that you Googled something that supports your opinion, and then pasted the link as your argument.

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#32548 May 9, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't understand that the sex part of the word homosexual or heterosexual refers to sex=gender, not as sex=having sex

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#32549 May 9, 2012
Obviously the only thing that concerns you is your own opinion. It is easy to look for and form your own opinion but you are even too lazy to do that. It is no wonder why you stay a mental midget
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
The link to the blog that you've given does not concern me. It's just an opinion. It isn't like you've given us the link to a well-known author or trusted source.
What's sad is the fact that you Googled something that supports your opinion, and then pasted the link as your argument.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#32550 May 9, 2012
Honest AbeL wrote:
Obviously the only thing that concerns you is your own opinion. It is easy to look for and form your own opinion but you are even too lazy to do that. It is no wonder why you stay a mental midget
<quoted text>
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Location hidden

#32551 May 9, 2012
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain his point better. You (I am assuming) are a heterosexual male... That means you are sexually attracted to women. You were a heterosexual even before you knew what SEX was. A person doesn't become magically heterosexual or homosexual the first time they have sex, they are ATTRACTED to the gender that they are attracted to BEFORE they ever have sex... there are heterosexual virgins, and there are homosexual virgins... UNDERSTAND??
I knew I was attracted to girls when I was 11 and went thru puberty, but I never had sex with a woman until I was 38... I was STILL a lesbian that whole time even though I had never had sex with another woman... get it????
I am a lesbian trapped in a straight man and a hermaphrodite. The condition is called a genetic chimera (My post name is supposed to be "KiMare'a", the same pronunciation.). So yes, I get it.

I have learned to face a reality you never dreamed of.

That is why I stated the reality you are ignoring. Nothing, absolutely nothing you said changes the fact that anal sex is against nature's design, harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Location hidden

#32552 May 9, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was mocking your density, and you didn't get it.

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#32553 May 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a lesbian trapped in a straight man and a hermaphrodite. The condition is called a genetic chimera (My post name is supposed to be "KiMare'a", the same pronunciation.). So yes, I get it.
I have learned to face a reality you never dreamed of.
That is why I stated the reality you are ignoring. Nothing, absolutely nothing you said changes the fact that anal sex is against nature's design, harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Well, most lesbians don't have anal sex, so you should be ok with them, right?

Location hidden

#32554 May 9, 2012
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, most lesbians don't have anal sex, so you should be ok with them, right?
Doesn't change the reality I'm talking about and you are avoiding, does it?

Or the reality that you and I are genetic defects.

Mine is worse than yours, so you can't accuse me of hate can you?

In fact, I've accepted the truth. You are in denial. You hate yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schaumburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Apr 27 Michaelj 7,573
Barrington Attorney John Peter Curielli sued in... Apr 26 nobody 11
News The first McDonald's (Feb '08) Apr 19 Ronb 3
News 5 Elmhurst Restaurants and Cafes with Outdoor S... Apr 16 Kathy 1
News Tiny Lakemoor gets big bucks from red-light cam... (Aug '15) Apr 16 avoidlakemoor 2 5
American Chartered Bank-- So Sad So Horrible Mar '16 Sore tool 2
News boom goes will county (Nov '07) Mar '16 Robert Thomas 91
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schaumburg Mortgages