Husband stealer
Cheaters

North Billerica, MA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Keep your hands off my husband shame on you .... You know who you are!!! Stay in Illinois and stay away from Long Island!
Danzig

North Billerica, MA

#3 Jan 25, 2013
I just need to keep this obsessed bit-- ch to leave my husband alone she needs to concentrate are own husband and keep her ass I'm her own state
Danzig

Västerås, Sweden

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Danzig wrote:
I just need to keep this obsessed bit-- ch to leave my husband alone she needs to concentrate are own husband and keep her ass I'm her own state
The problem isn't her, it could be any other woman. The problem isn't even your husband (although I'm not saying that he wouldn't have problems). The problem seen from your point of view is you. I'm sure that you have noticed that there isn't nearness in your relationship, but you have chosen to not see it. It's self-deceptions, and now when reality shows itself as it is, your own lies hurt, and since you don't want to confront them, you put focus somewhere else, i.e you are looking of a scapegoat.

I don't mean to be harsh, even if I know that this hurts, but I don't want to lie to you. If you want to solve your own problems, and maybe someday create a good relationship, you have to look in the mirror.
Danzig

Canton, MA

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Danzig wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem isn't her, it could be any other woman. The problem isn't even your husband (although I'm not saying that he wouldn't have problems). The problem seen from your point of view is you. I'm sure that you have noticed that there isn't nearness in your relationship, but you have chosen to not see it. It's self-deceptions, and now when reality shows itself as it is, your own lies hurt, and since you don't want to confront them, you put focus somewhere else, i.e you are looking of a scapegoat.
I don't mean to be harsh, even if I know that this hurts, but I don't want to lie to you. If you want to solve your own problems, and maybe someday create a good relationship, you have to look in the mirror.
perhaps this is the repulsive bit-Ch that tried so hard to take my husband away while you cheated on your own husband! But it didn't work he is with me not you. I seriously thinking about calling or sending him some of your repulsive photos !!! What do you think deb!
Danzig

Canton, MA

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Deb a !!!! Your husband should be called!!!
Danzig wrote:
<quoted text> perhaps this is the repulsive bit-Ch that tried so hard to take my husband away while you cheated on your own husband! But it didn't work he is with me not you. I seriously thinking about calling or sending him some of your repulsive photos !!! What do you think deb!
Chester is

New Britain, CT

#7 Jan 31, 2013
ALBIG!
the other woman

Desoto, TX

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Mmmm he is so good.
the other woman

Little Falls, NY

#9 Feb 1, 2013
oh please you wish you had a man like mine. You wack job!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schaumburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court rules to liquidate Duraco Products (Mar '10) Wed all the way 13
News Police involved in fatal Summit shooting (Apr '06) Wed TIRED OF IDIOTS 547
News 5 charged in rape of teen (Oct '08) Jun 27 Frank Longdong 59
Neo-Nazi Pedophile Steve Turpel in Arlington He... (Nov '10) Jun 25 Gibbon 31
murder (Jan '10) Jun 23 Vince 16
1990 Villa Park Murder (Oct '15) Jun 22 Former Lombard Sh... 6
News Ashamed of people of Lombard (Jul '09) Jun 18 Aminapezy_1 7

Schaumburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance