Indoor Legoland to land in Schaumburg

Indoor Legoland to land in Schaumburg

There are 26 comments on the Arlington Heights Daily Herald story from Feb 7, 2008, titled Indoor Legoland to land in Schaumburg. In it, Arlington Heights Daily Herald reports that:

“It's a fantastic entertainment use for the Streets of Woodfield”

Plans have been pieced together for a giant indoor Lego amusement-style park to be erected at the Streets of Woodfield in Schaumburg. via Arlington Heights Daily Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arlington Heights Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lou

Mason, MI

#1 Jun 27, 2008
Does anyone when legoland will be opening?
WEIRDALFAN272727

Naperville, IL

#2 Jun 28, 2008
i luv LEGOS!
WEIRDALFAN272727

Naperville, IL

#3 Jun 28, 2008
i luv DOUBLE POSTING!!!
Beth

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2008
I am wondering the same thing. I have a coupon for a free child's admission, yet all I can find online is that it opens the first week of August. I am calling them directly tomorrow or Monday. The number is on this site: http://www.legolanddiscoverycentre.com/
Mags

AOL

#6 Jun 30, 2008
Lou wrote:
It is opening the begining of July.
Cindy

Buffalo Grove, IL

#7 Jul 2, 2008
I heard Saturday,July 26th.
Marsh

Oak Lawn, IL

#8 Jul 10, 2008
Lou wrote:
Legoland opens to the public Friday afternoon, July 25th. It's not open in the morning to the public, that's when the press will be there.
marco

AOL

#9 Jul 10, 2008
so many different opening dates. My uncle is working at that legoland and says it should be opened by the end of this month (the 27th).........cant wait to go. I love legos!!!!!!!!!!

Oswego, IL

#10 Jul 15, 2008
Where is Legoland?

Oswego, IL

#11 Jul 15, 2008
Which Strret is legoland in?
meeh

Willowbrook, IL

#12 Jul 17, 2008
Lou wrote:
it's opening on the 25th if july.....
Amy

Bourbonnais, IL

#13 Jul 19, 2008
I heard about free admission coupons for children-does anyone know where to get them
Sam

Evanston, IL

#14 Jul 20, 2008
Guest wrote:
Where is Legoland?
shambourque,IL
Fizz

Glen Ellyn, IL

#15 Jul 27, 2008
Legoland had a press opening on Friday, July 25th, and then had an unadvertised opening on the 26th. The official grand opening is July 31st. They wish to work out all the kinks before the GRAND opening.l
Cindy

AOL

#16 Jul 28, 2008
Beth wrote:
I am wondering the same thing. I have a coupon for a free child's admission, yet all I can find online is that it opens the first week of August. I am calling them directly tomorrow or Monday. The number is on this site: http://www.legolanddiscoverycentre.com/
***Question: Where did you find the coupon? I heard it's $19/adult,$15/child to get into the play area and a coupon would be great to have!!
pgrini

Lombard, IL

#17 Jul 28, 2008
Looks like July 31st.

From the legoland discovery webist I clicked to purchase tickets and they say 7/31 as opening day.

http://www.trustedtours.com/store/Chicago-Leg...

Nothing is posted on the Legoland website directly.
nikki

Elk Grove Village, IL

#18 Jul 28, 2008
lego land is in schaumburg, at the streets of woodfield
and it officially opens on july 31st
Zoe

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Aug 4, 2008
The best Legoland is in Carlsbad California (north of San Diego). I went 3 years in a row. Schaumburg's will never compare.
Pam

Yorkville, IL

#20 Aug 4, 2008
Do you have a free adult/grandmother admission?
dolores

Chicago, IL

#21 Aug 5, 2008
Dissappointed. Thought the kids were able to make a design and take it home----not the case. The store had hardly any inventory on the shelves. Over priced!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schaumburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neo-Nazi Pedophile Steve Turpel in Arlington He... (Nov '10) Wed justwondering 77
Does Hanover Park Have a Gang Problem? (Apr '17) Feb 18 BlvdKingKillaBitCh 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Feb 18 SligieForMayor 177
News Red-light cameras: Carol Stream police officer ... (Jul '09) Feb 8 NOYFB 180
News Possible cougar spotted in suburban forest pres... Feb 4 Capt Dingdong 1
Addison, IL Residents (Jan '11) Feb 3 J Wilson 9
Portillo's Already changed for the worst. (Sep '15) Jan 23 diane 13

Schaumburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schaumburg Mortgages