Police search for robbery suspects

Police search for robbery suspects

There are 3 comments on the WNYT Albany story from May 13, 2010, titled Police search for robbery suspects. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

Police are searching for two robbery suspects. Mechanicville Police say the two suspects entered the GettyMart on North Main Street around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday, robbed the store and assaulted the clerk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

Schenectady, NY

#1 May 13, 2010
This town is starting to be a mini Troy , Albany and Schenectady... It is rediculous ! I can't even let my children walk to get a bite to eat at McDonalds without getting harrassed. Just three weeks ago my 16 yr. old daughter was being harrassed by a 30 yr old man . He decided he was going to take it futher and show up at my house with a baseball bat and two other guys to beat my 16 yr old...good thing my fiance and I showed up when we did... The drug dealers just keep movin up here because of cheap living selling drugs to the teens on these streets here...It's sad I have lived here all my life and stayed because it was a nice quit place to live now I'm sorry I didnt move out of here sooner...These are young addicted adults who are robbing these stores around here for their quick fixes...Mechanicville needs to come up with a plan before another shooting happens like it did in the 70's
Worried DC

New York, NY

#4 Aug 23, 2013
Maybe we should let the police dep. go and turn it over to the sheriff . This is a joke they can't do nothing but pull girls over and get their phone numbers.
glad i left

New York, NY

#5 Aug 31, 2013
Mpd is a joke and should look to the recent major sucsess of another close PD in a massive drug sting I'm glad I moved out of that ghetto lol mod is worthless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schaghticoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did anyone see the angry lunatic today (Sep '13) Oct 3 Giuseppe 3
News Pair accused of horse neglect in Grafton Sep 19 Big Brother Techn... 1
News Police: Drunk NY Man Has His 10-Year-Old Drive ... Aug '15 Christian Fumblem... 3
News Branch of Albany bakery to open in Cohoes (Jul '11) Jul '15 Charlotte StGelais 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Neil Breslin as State Senator? Jul '15 Charlotte St Gelais 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Ronald Canestrari as State As... Jul '15 Charlotte St Gelais 1
News Ballston Spa Welcomes new Principal at Wood Roa... Jun '15 Oz skaneateles 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schaghticoke Mortgages