Russian professor pressured to resign...

Russian professor pressured to resign after U.S. trip

There are 5 comments on the Washington Blade story from Apr 18, 2014, titled Russian professor pressured to resign after U.S. trip. In it, Washington Blade reports that:

Oleg Kluenkov and Lyudmila Romodina of the Russian LGBT advocacy group Rakurs in D.C. on Nov. 8, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Blade.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 18, 2014
Welcome to Putin's "democratic" Russia.
rio

Bromley, UK

#2 Apr 19, 2014
"Pressured to resign " for anti-Russian activities.
What's wrong with that?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 20, 2014
You should be fired for anti British activities, Arab.
Adelson war junkets

Tampa, FL

#4 Jun 2, 2014
SHEldon Adelson , hAIM sABAN , The zionist KOCH BROS , Ted Cruz and the AIPAC war profiteers purge the Americans on the faculty and require indoctrination trips to apartheid hebron for the zionist professors of zio-imperialism.
RUSSO-FASCIST HATE CRIMES

Surrey, Canada

#5 Jun 2, 2014
Yes, all decent Russians will have to leave Putin's fascist Russia now.....

Being civilized or thoughtful is pretty much a virtual death sentence in Putin's crude and dying Fascist Russia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scarborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite Its Controversial Republican Governor, ... Sep 21 YouDidntBuildThat 1
Good People of Biddeford Aug 28 Long Long Long Me... 1
News Maine Governor Leaves Obscene Tirade on Lawmake... Aug 27 longtail 1
News Maine governor leaves obscene tirade on lawmake... Aug 27 Go Blue Forever 1
News Maine's Black Point Inn and Migis Lodge Named t... (Apr '08) Aug 27 migis lodge sewage 2
News Cops: Maine fire chief set blaze May '16 Mitt s Baptism of... 1
The truth about Sharon Terry of Scarborough Downs. (Jan '16) Jan '16 Carpenters 357 2

Scarborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scarborough Mortgages