teacher assault on pupil
marie burns

Northwich, UK

#1 Sep 25, 2011
I WISH IT TO BE KNOWN THAT THE RECENT CASE IN SCARBOROUGH ,WHERE A TEACHER WAS ACCUSED OF ASSAULTING A PUPIL WAS NOT ALL AS IT WOULD SEEM.Since the court verdict,one of the crucial victims in the case has admitted that Stuart made them change their statements,and they did because they weere scred of him.He therefore prevented the course of justice,and has made himself to be the victim.There are 2 sides to every story.The bare facts are ,that he pursued a female through the school,pushed her into coat pegs,and thumped her.The girl did not stick food to the wall,a boy did.The very next day,he shoved another pupil into a table and broke their mobile phone.This is a sad case where money and status have won.SHAME ON THIS MAN,AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scarborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Hi5 Cab Oct 12 Jimmy 1
john peppercorn the prophet Oct 5 ProphecyShetHouse... 2
News What's at stake for Maine as Lewiston and Aubur... Sep 25 Steve 1
News Man pleads guilty to smuggling, harboring illeg... Sep '17 tomin cali 1
Sharon Terry of Scarborough Downs and Her Elan ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Elan Survivors Inc 1
the magick castle (Aug '12) Mar '17 Longggg Memory 2
News Maine's Black Point Inn and Migis Lodge Named t... (Apr '08) Aug '16 migis lodge sewage 2

Scarborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scarborough Mortgages