Dog owners battle volunteer at Middle Island dog park

Full story: Newsday 21
When the Town of Brookhaven opened a dog park in Middle Island 10 weeks ago, Jordan Lederman was among dozens of dog owners who believed he finally had a place to take his best friend. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
streetrunner

Jersey City, NJ

#26 Feb 2, 2013
I agree with big dog .. the small dog lady is a rule freak controlling busy body dramaqueen who doesn't understand dogs. She thinks dogs playing are fighting and gets dramatic when not necessary. Nikki (the dog) is the sweetest and misunderstood by the busy body ladies and wiimpy she men. Gina doesn't have the experience to understand how a dog park works. Nikki not coming anymore is loss to the dogs and dog park. Lederman is a gentleman in every sense of the word and takes good care of his dog and respects all. He doesn't let people walk all over him and the control freaks can't stand that. Let the dogs be dogs and have dog toys to play with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr Ratloder 118,689
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Oct 23 Jeannie1 92
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) Oct 22 Fartin Bill 2
Keahon is showman in the courtroom - (Sep '07) Oct 22 KLOOP 29
Slime Bags (May '12) Oct 22 Busted 12
Gay Friendly Sayville? Oct 21 Gayville 3
Poll: Do You Support a St. James CVS? Oct 21 dianenarr 1

Sayville News Video

Sayville Dating
Find my Match