Man faces child sexual abuse charges ...

Man faces child sexual abuse charges -- again

There are 356 comments on the Newsday.com story from Apr 24, 2007, titled Man faces child sexual abuse charges -- again. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

“I don't even know what it is they're talking about. ... But I can tell you one thing, I don't sleep.”

A Selden man who was acquitted of child sexual abuse charges three years ago now faces new charges of abusing two different children, the Suffolk district attorney's office said. via Newsday.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

unknown

AOL

#306 Apr 17, 2010
sweetie he is not coming home i know.appeal was denied dah.get facts straight and what ever happened to barbara and steph i blam on mr.molester he desurbed them mentally just like gina is f*cked in the head.look in the mirror and you will see.he will never be home
tommy

Phoenix, AZ

#307 Apr 17, 2010
Falsely Accused wrote:
GOT THAT.....SWEETIE
sure thing punk.
Falsely Accused

Hampton Bays, NY

#308 Apr 17, 2010
unknown wrote:
sweetie he is not coming home i know.appeal was denied dah.get facts straight and what ever happened to barbara and steph i blam on mr.molester he desurbed them mentally just like gina is f*cked in the head.look in the mirror and you will see.he will never be home
He had nothing to do with them being "mentally disturbed" they were mentally disturbed before they falsely accused this man.. coming from the white trash families that didn't give a damn about them. They are responsible for their own actions..they have no one to blame but themselves,,,like I said SWEETIE..what goes around comes around and whatever happens to them they deserve!!!
unknown

AOL

#309 Apr 18, 2010
Falsely Accused wrote:
<quoted text>
He had nothing to do with them being "mentally disturbed" they were mentally disturbed before they falsely accused this man.. coming from the white trash families that didn't give a damn about them. They are responsible for their own actions..they have no one to blame but themselves,,,like I said SWEETIE..what goes around comes around and whatever happens to them they deserve!!!
thats right what goes around comes around and it did it bit him in a"" he thought he was invisible with his first case he thought he was gonna get away with it or did you forget about the first case and his girlfriend
Falsely Accused

Hampton Bays, NY

#310 Apr 18, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>thats right what goes around comes around and it did it bit him in a"" he thought he was invisible with his first case he thought he was gonna get away with it or did you forget about the first case and his girlfriend
Wrong..that's why Babs will be sitting in a jail cell.
unknown

AOL

#311 Apr 18, 2010
Falsely Accused wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong..that's why Babs will be sitting in a jail cell.
yeah what ever think you are just so funny
Falsely Accused

Hampton Bays, NY

#312 Apr 18, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>yeah what ever think you are just so funny
I was being serious...didn't think I was being funny...but if you think your friend Barbara going to jail is funny...that's your choice

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#313 Apr 19, 2010
Falsely Accused wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true...there are people in prison who have been convicted of crimes that ARE INNOCENT. Look at cases where people have been convicted of murder who years later get off because of DNA evidence. They were convicted of murder but that didn't make them murderers.
It's true that there are instances where someone is falsely accused. But look at the percentage of those IN prison compared to those released because they were wrongly convicted. The odds are not that great.

I have no connection to anyone with this case. I just find pedophiles to be the lowest form of life. For you if he is innocent I hope that it works out for him with whatever appeals he has pending. If he is guilty of these terrible crimes I hope he rots in jail and experiences what it is like to be raped while he is in jail.

Since: May 10

United States

#314 May 18, 2010
Selden had had a history of this type of crim amongst others. sexual abuse in this country is at epidemic proportions
Bloke

Jackson, NJ

#315 May 19, 2010
Developing girls tease the hell out of men. Maybe it was deserved.
unknown

AOL

#316 May 21, 2010
Falsely Accused wrote:
By the way, here is stephanie's info....felony drug charges (heroin to be specific)
http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attor...
Sweetie
do you have anything better to do then worry about what others are doing worry about your own family stupid a hole
unknown

AOL

#317 May 21, 2010
Bloke wrote:
Developing girls tease the hell out of men. Maybe it was deserved.
you are sick person nobody deserves to be touched in anyway.i dont think at 7 or 8 year old girls deserve you sicko
LET THE INNCENT MAN GO

Brooklyn, NY

#318 Aug 26, 2010
i Really do think this inncent man should be out he did nothing to do this girls these girls are just pathic liars looking for attention it's sad this guy life has been ruin because of this and he cant enjoy his time with his grandchildren you girls know you are lieing!!!!!!! ALL OF THIS IS A LIE!!!
unknown

AOL

#319 Aug 27, 2010
LET THE INNCENT MAN GO wrote:
i Really do think this inncent man should be out he did nothing to do this girls these girls are just pathic liars looking for attention it's sad this guy life has been ruin because of this and he cant enjoy his time with his grandchildren you girls know you are lieing!!!!!!! ALL OF THIS IS A LIE!!!
are u kidding me.he ruined their lives and his own grandaughters life she has alot of problems from him.where u there no? you dont know the truth the girls do and we all no what he did to them he is a sick man i would say alot worse but i cant.you are a sicko for sticking up for him.
LET THE INNCENT MAN GO

Brooklyn, NY

#320 Aug 27, 2010
By being a outsider this storys not match ! if the girls all had the same storys then maybe but ablsoluty NOT he is a nice person i would trust him with my child if he was out! i know he did not do it GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH AND GOD WILL GIVE THESE GIRLS WHAT THEY DESERVE they need mental heklp for putting a inncent man behind bars !!
unknown

AOL

#321 Aug 28, 2010
LET THE INNCENT MAN GO wrote:
By being a outsider this storys not match ! if the girls all had the same storys then maybe but ablsoluty NOT he is a nice person i would trust him with my child if he was out! i know he did not do it GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH AND GOD WILL GIVE THESE GIRLS WHAT THEY DESERVE they need mental heklp for putting a inncent man behind bars !!
well being an out sider then you dont know the girls all had same story and he got what he deserved and yes god and sicko and the girls only no what hapeened i hate child molester..........
Ewwww

Miller Place, NY

#323 Sep 19, 2010
Nasty.............
robert salentino

Yaphank, NY

#324 Feb 23, 2011
yo know what happened wrote:
<quoted text>yeah keeping telling your lies gina (robert) thats a good one


you dont even know me how do u know gina dont talk bout my family like that u wierdo

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#325 Feb 23, 2011
He'll have a nice new house to live in with his kid touching buddies in mastic beach. That's where they all get sent to.
Hate me its a obession

Bronx, NY

#326 Mar 21, 2011
Falsely Accused wrote:
<quoted text>
He had nothing to do with them being "mentally disturbed" they were mentally disturbed before they falsely accused this man.. coming from the white trash families that didn't give a damn about them. They are responsible for their own actions..they have no one to blame but themselves,,,like I said SWEETIE..what goes around comes around and whatever happens to them they deserve!!!
Wow you sound like a real Moron Lmao, We were mentally disturbed before we accused Tom of the Truth because he Screwed our heads up wayyyyy before re re. The only white trash is You & your family, Lets just get that straight first off. We actually Do take responsibitly for our actions unlike the scum of the earth Thomas Green, We have Plenty of blame on him.. Are you serious! You really need to get a clue before speaking because you sound so RETARDED That its the Funniest thing i've ever Read! Lmao, Wow ; & your so right, What goes around comes around ... So hopefully tom's getting his .. & im sure he deff is :) In fishtale, Eventually hopefully he just goes missing :] we could only wish to be so lucky! Grow up & open your eyes SWEETiE! You really need a reality check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home Instead Happauge fired me After Report irr... Jul 24 Home Instead 1
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Jul 22 WolfOfWallStreet 16
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Jul 22 Lucy 2
News Home invasion suspects plead not guilty (Feb '07) Jul 20 Eric calace 70
limo drivers Jul 20 Rob 2
News Get Cruising at LI's Summer Car Cruise Nights Jul 19 Peter Cheeks 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages