Hundreds cheer Ronkonkoma soldier's r...

Hundreds cheer Ronkonkoma soldier's return from Iraq

There are 10 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Hundreds cheer Ronkonkoma soldier's return from Iraq. In it, Newsday reports that:

Returning to Long Island yesterday after a 15-month tour in Iraq, Army Spc. Ryan Dickinson knew a couple of friends might show up to greet him at the airport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

MLK day

Hackettstown, NJ

#1 Mar 16, 2009
Where's the Pictures for this????

This is good news
keith dunne

Daytona Beach, FL

#2 Mar 16, 2009
Thank you for your service and you are agreat america I did 20 years in the Marine corp

Since: Aug 08

Now a Ghetto

#3 Mar 16, 2009
Thank you for your service Army Spc. Ryan Dickinson, welcome home!
Marine Mom

Ronkonkoma, NY

#4 Mar 24, 2009
THANK YOU!!
Marat

London, UK

#5 Mar 24, 2009
"I am so proud of him," said Donna Dickinson

Sure thing, Donna, If it wasn't for ignorant grunts like Ryan helping to murder, torture and abuse those Iraqis they'd only start getting uppity and wanting to do what they wanted with all that oil.
While the entire civilized world despises such evil filth, it is good to know that you feel proud about all he has accomplished.

Since: Aug 08

Now a Ghetto

#6 Mar 24, 2009
Marat wrote:
"I am so proud of him," said Donna Dickinson
Sure thing, Donna, If it wasn't for ignorant grunts like Ryan helping to murder, torture and abuse those Iraqis they'd only start getting uppity and wanting to do what they wanted with all that oil.
While the entire civilized world despises such evil filth, it is good to know that you feel proud about all he has accomplished.
And you'd be speaking German right about now you ignorant arse!
Melissa

AOL

#7 Nov 8, 2009
Marat, say what you want your the one who's ignorant to what's going on in this world. I'm very proud of my cousin and his fellow soldiers for the personal sacrifices they made for our country.
Donna

Spring Valley, NY

#9 Dec 3, 2009
Melissa wrote:
Marat, say what you want your the one who's ignorant to what's going on in this world. I'm very proud of my cousin and his fellow soldiers for the personal sacrifices they made for our country.
Thank you Melissa the RAT isnt even an American..go figure
Donna

Spring Valley, NY

#10 Dec 3, 2009
BILLY MAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'd be speaking German right about now you ignorant arse!
THANK YOU a Proud Army Mom
Obamas Secret

Bronx, NY

#11 Dec 3, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lake Grove 21 hr seemesmile 6
Local drug dealing doctors exposed Sat BeetsEater 6
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Jul 2 Down South 121,920
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) Jul 2 Anthony 1,814
Debate: Drinking Age - Ronkonkoma, NY (Dec '11) Jul 1 my opinion 2
Subway (May '14) Jul 1 Food for thought 4
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Jun 30 Ben 13 6
More from around the web

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages