Cop in Taser Death Commits Suicide

Oct 2, 2008 Full story: www.newsday.com 7

The NYPD lieutenant from Sayville who authorized the use of a stun gun during a fatal police confrontation with a naked Brooklyn psychiatric patient committed suicide Thursday morning, police said.

Read more

Since: Sep 08

Pontiac, MI

#1 Oct 2, 2008
And anotherone bites the dust!Murder is murder.
The cop was a killer.The whole thing was sick and sad.
Randee

Milford, CT

#2 Oct 3, 2008
Hey catch 22, this cop was not a killer. He truly felt remorse for what had happened. I know him and his family. He felt horrible.Its people like you that drove him to take his own life, and now his family is left with nothing but horrible things being said about him. This man was truly a good natured, down to earth,happy,sincere,dovoted husband and father. If you down't know someone for who they really are then keep your opinions to yourself!
On Course

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Oct 4, 2008
Obviously you have not taken much thought or consideration on this event. Your comment lacks maturity. Good luck on the next NYCPD test, sonny.
catch22 wrote:
And anotherone bites the dust!Murder is murder.
The cop was a killer.The whole thing was sick and sad.
nyc citizen

Parsippany, NJ

#4 Nov 1, 2008
One less NYPD cop on the streets! people should rejoice
tony

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Nov 2, 2008
You people are cruel.
tony

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Nov 2, 2008
Take a good look at yourself and think about life, and in particular, your own life. You d&$ks make america look like a nation of serial killing jokers. Seriously, I was considering moving back to the USA but narrow minded crap like this makes me want to stay right here in Australia - where people have respect for each other.
Sonya

Vancouver, WA

#7 Jan 11, 2009
This cop has helped with creating a safe environment for all of us and had made a mistake. He didn't have to take his own life. People make mistakes all the time. We are only human. Too bad that he felt compelled to take his own life.

http://www.ajlounyinjurylaw.com/wrongful_deat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warren buffet greece 13 hr Leonellinikos 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Tue AN NFL FAN 121,456
News LI's worst offenders (Jan '07) Mon Jim Mckeever 44
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mon Kev66 96
Clare F. Rose Mar 28 Jayar 1
Review: Aqua Hut Inc Mar 28 Johnenewt1 1
Review: Pops Grog Shop (Jun '11) Mar 27 Tttfab 2
Sayville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web