DWI charged in fatal 1-car accident

DWI charged in fatal 1-car accident

There are 229 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 18, 2007, titled DWI charged in fatal 1-car accident. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Sayville man was killed in a one-car accident in Hauppauge early yesterday, and the driver was charged with driving while intoxicated, Suffolk County police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#221 May 25, 2007
and i'd watch who you call pathetic cause when you see me in person your not gunna do shit
Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#222 May 25, 2007
BRITNEY DRINKS LIKE CRAZY! it's all over her myspace just so you know
nada

Milford, CT

#223 May 26, 2007
Maybe she is drinking to bury the pain of knowing that your cousin was killed in this senseless tragedy. I dont know any of the kids involved, but in all fairness....Britney WASN'T driving...she simply made a bad choice to get in to a car that both her and your cousin knew that the driver had been drinking. What makes her bad about that? She was in the backseat....drunk or not, she wasn't driving. The only bad thing that I can see here is that both Chris and Brit chose to get in to his car.
I know that you are probably mad as hell, but I dont see how trashing Britney is going to help you heal. I hope that you are talking to someone, it is amazing how therapy can help us to understand and process such a senseless tragedy.
My condolences to you and all of your family.
Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#224 May 26, 2007
how about me being mad and who i see is none of your buisness britney drank before the accident happened so she isnt burying shit she just likes to drink to much i dont know why maybe because shes likes to me drunk or because she thinks shes cool i'm saying if that happened to me i wouldnt be able to look at a beer!
Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#225 May 26, 2007
by the way i trash who i want to and yes i know britney wasnt driving
Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#226 May 26, 2007
i do thank you for your condolences means alot to me and my family
nada

Milford, CT

#227 Jun 1, 2007
Trav

My heart breaks for you just reading the anger in your words. I really do hope that you are getting professional help in helping you to process all of this. Anger and bitterness is not going to bring your cousing back. Making this senseless tragedy have a purpose will help you, as well as numerous other people. You cant blame Brittney....she didnt cause this. She was in the back seat. She is lucky to be alive, and although your cousing got the raw end of the deal in this, your anger towards Brittney and looking to blame her isnt going to help. I am concerned for you....really.
You mention that your mother is involved with the case...Im just wondering if that is even legal?????
Peace be with you Trav...please try to make your cousins life and death have a purpose rather than looking to place the blame on others.....you will only continue to hurt longer....
((((Trav)))))
Sad

Oakdale, NY

#228 Jun 1, 2007
nada wrote:
Trav
My heart breaks for you just reading the anger in your words.
I feel exactly the same. I started out looking at these posts, searching through all the nastiness, to find kind words and remembrances of Chris D, Chris P, and Chris L. Now I check here everyday to see how you're doing. Just believe me Travis when I say I'm in as much pain as you and I would never presume to tell you how to feel, but I think holding on to the anger keeps you from finding any peace with yourself. I hope you can let go of the anger in your heart and let the love of your cousin fill the space. It won't make the ache go away but the love is much more comforting than the anger. I don't know you but I think of you all the time.
Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#229 Jun 2, 2007
nada why do you even care you dont know me i dont know you
Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#230 Jun 2, 2007
i never blamed britney for shit i just think she shouldnt drink i find it odd
nada

Milford, CT

#231 Jun 3, 2007
Why do I care???

Because I'm human, you're human....and you hurt.

I cant imagine your pain, but just know that there are people out there that if you need anything we are here. I think about you and your family, and wish only good things and healing hearts for all of you.
(((Trav)))
Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#232 Jun 3, 2007
well i'm fine and i dont need help so i dont know what to tell you
Kris M

Selden, NY

#233 Jun 3, 2007
Let "Trav o mac" say whatever he wants. Let him sit behind his keyboard and bash whoever. No one should be listening.
friend

Union City, NJ

#234 Jun 3, 2007
i think that you should get some help trav.. you obviously need it more than anyone... good luck with that .. stop talking shit about people you just know from looking at there myspace that doesnt say anything... you're making this terrible situation worse for a lot of people.. think about how other people feel before you go and write nasty things..
Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#235 Jun 3, 2007
who was i bashing that i got all this attention from lol if i wanna talk shit i will id rather do it in person im looking for a fight so someone please set one up for me
Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#236 Jun 3, 2007
im not from shirley im from west babylon just so you know
Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#237 Jun 3, 2007
MY COUSIN IS TO GOOD OF A PERSON TO BE DEAD!!!!!!
pissed off person

New City, NY

#238 Jun 4, 2007
"one of your boys?" Ha! Bro rape! Worthless refuse. Garbage where garbage belongs. Too bad they didn't all die.
r u f&ucking kidding me u peice of sh*t...how would u like it if someone said that about u too bad they didnt all die ur a fcuking as**ole
Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#239 Jun 4, 2007
i miss you like crazy cuz today me and your dad got tickets to the jets pre season opening game i'll be thinking about you i'll do everything to keep a smile on your pops face i'll miss you on fathers day i got alot of sins i need to fix look down on me ilusm
Trav o mac

Bellmore, NY

#240 Jun 4, 2007
OH WOW i didnt realize how much of a dick i was i guess i should say sorry to anyone who i hurt or pissed off its just like so hard for me to deal with this sorta thing cause chris was all i had he wasnt a cousin to me he was like an older brother and i cant seem to find anyone to blame this on maybe myself i dont know? britney i'm mad sorry i made a mistake i'm owning up to it i was off my anger meds because i went on vaca and i forgot to take them for a week or two and i bugged out on anyone so sorry yall i go back to therapy and south oaks 2mm i'm looking to be happy and move on from this i love brit and all of my cousins friends so it wasnt like me to get all mad like that yes i need help and i'm getting it okay nada so if anyone can forgive me it would mean alot i love you chris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Schools do the math (Dec '06) 4 hr JAM 31
Update: Heartland has passed, construction to b... 12 hr Islip Resident 40
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Apr 22 Happy owner 41
News Store owner charged in sale of fake Gibson guit... (Sep '07) Apr 22 P Malone 54
News Sayville food pantry waiting on Islip Town to m... Apr 20 Baby Tom Risley 77
ross Apr 20 Music 1
stadium next to macarthur airport Apr 18 easy rider 9

Sayville Jobs

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages