Three arrested on East Patchogue drug raid -

Sep 13, 2007 Read more: Newsday 50
A police search of an East Patchogue home resulted in the arrests of three men on drug charges late Wednesday night. Read more
BHOOD

AOL

#24 Sep 13, 2007
parent wrote:
the one dirtbag lives across the street from east Islip high School
I THOUGHT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL IS ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL
moslem

Yorktown, VA

#25 Sep 13, 2007
Its a shame that people shit where they sleep at
moslem

Yorktown, VA

#26 Sep 13, 2007
i hate whites
Rough

Oakdale, NY

#28 Sep 13, 2007
Headliner wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not, you don't have a clue, my friend. The article refers to a drug bust in East Patchogue, which, as another poster says is synonymous with North Bellport. Patchogue has it's problems, but nothing like that area of E Pat & N Bellport.
Try moving into CI in the 8th grade from Connetquot! CI was rough! Who gives a crap, anyway.
mother nature

Roosevelt, NY

#29 Sep 13, 2007
Headliner wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not, you don't have a clue, my friend. The article refers to a drug bust in East Patchogue, which, as another poster says is synonymous with North Bellport. Patchogue has it's problems, but nothing like that area of E Pat & N Bellport.
Patchogue reminds me of Miami about 20 years ago.
mother nature

Roosevelt, NY

#30 Sep 13, 2007
moslem wrote:
i hate whites
we know. we're not as dumb as you think.
mother nature

Roosevelt, NY

#31 Sep 13, 2007
scared wrote:
scared of patchogue...terrible place
me too. don't like it. even though there are a few stand up people there. too many of the others.
mother nature

Roosevelt, NY

#32 Sep 13, 2007
Faust wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, I don't step in the PM area after dark anymore.
bad vibes. nasty young latinos. latinos think they own the place, just like they did in Miami.
mother nature

Roosevelt, NY

#33 Sep 13, 2007
Not a LI Native wrote:
I happen to live in East Patchogue; grew up in Belle Terre in Port Jeff...I live South of South Country, and E.P., is not a ghetto, nor is Bellport....we live a block from the beach and --yes, Patchogue is shady in parts, but every town has issues....thanks, but no thanks for the insult.
sorry. you should know. you let the wrong people take over.
Faust

Addison, TX

#34 Sep 13, 2007
LI resident wrote:
I live in Patchogue Village and we love it. There is a BIG difference
between where we live and the East Patchogue/Bellport area.
umm, No.

The Village of Patchogue has the lovely laudrymat used by nothing but Mexicans, the dollar store used by guess who - Mexicans. 3 of the 4 corners are empty last I looked or maybe just 2 but the other 2 are pawn shops!

The village is nothing spcial these days and anyone who drives down main street can see that.
PISSED OFF INDIVIDUAL

Stafford, VA

#35 Sep 13, 2007
AS STATED BEFORE EVER TOWN HAS ITS PROBLEMS. I GREW UP IN THE E.PATCHOUGE, NORTH BELLPORT AREA AND ITS NOT A JUNGLE. IVE READ STORIES ABOUT HOMES IN SMITHTOWN PORTJEFFERSON, AND MIDDLE ISLAND. THERE HAS BEEN RAIDS AND CONSTANT DRUG ABUSE IN THOSE AREAS AS WELL.IVE READ STORIES ABOUT MURDERS AND ROBBERIES THAT HAPPENDED IN "GOOD" NEIGHBORHOODS WHAT THE FU#$%^ DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH A DAM RAID. I BET THE TWO MEN THAT WERE ARRESTED WERE WHITE CRACKHEADS. NO COMMENTS TO THAT ONE HUH OR WOULD THE RESPONSE BE HES HAVING PROBLEMS AND NEEDS REHAB? STOP THE IGNORANT BULLSH@# BECAUSE DRUGS AND CRIME DO NOT DISCRIMINATE AGANIST COLOR AGE SEX OR COMMUNITY AS#%$@$%%LES.
micky

Bronx, NY

#37 Sep 13, 2007
Is it me? Or did anyone else notice the big item missing from the huge drug bust. DRUGS Patchogue is still an ok town, just full of hispanics.Pretty quiet though,the village has made a major effort to revitalize.Hardly any empty storefronts anymore,renovated Patchogue theater,new sidewalks,alot of village cops.I give them credit for not letting Patchogue go to far downhill.
Patchogue Stinks

Hicksville, NY

#39 Sep 14, 2007
Patchogue is the most horrible place in the world. I rather live in Camden PA or Bushwick Brooklyn. Patchogue is the breeding ground for the scum of the earth
DIGGLA

United States

#40 Sep 14, 2007
Found only weapons......NO DRUGS.........Slap on the wrist.....maybe probation. I guess the timing was way off. Again NO DRUGS
Mr Anonymous

Stratford, CT

#41 Sep 14, 2007
I hear of drug raids everywhere, but have yet to see some action taken in the Poospatuck reservation, where gang members, and a cigarette store owner continuously sell drugs from, and have people running the drugs out for sale for them all day long. When will the local police force crack down on this area? We residents are fed up!!
Truth

Port Washington, NY

#42 Sep 17, 2007
Patchogue Stinks wrote:
Patchogue is the most horrible place in the world. I rather live in Camden PA or Bushwick Brooklyn. Patchogue is the breeding ground for the scum of the earth
Haha what a goofball...firstly, Camden is in NJ. Secondly, I'm quite glad you think Patchogue "stinks". Your outsider mentality is what helped keep Patchogue from becoming some Nassau county congested hellhole. Patchogue is a fun place that has done a great job retaining it's character and historical charm. Say what you want to say, just stay out of our village and leave this great place to us :)
no need to know my name

Patchogue, NY

#44 Mar 13, 2013
Mr B wrote:
Let's see, Schmidt. Let's take a guess at what race he was.
What difference does it make about race? Are YOU racist?People are going to do whatever they want no matter what race they are. We all bleed the same color douche bag
no need to know my name

Patchogue, NY

#45 Mar 13, 2013
moslem wrote:
i hate whites
And they probably hate you too with that attitude... get over it!
no need to know my name

Patchogue, NY

#46 Mar 13, 2013
Why are people so ignorant? Its not the race that makes them do stupid things, ever think that they might just be stupid?

Since: Mar 13

Newark, NJ

#47 Mar 14, 2013
As long as we allow blacks and latinos into our neighborhoods this will happen,i grew up in huntington station,which in the 60s and 70s was beautiful.....then came low income housing,which in turn brought low income people (blacks,latinos)and now my beautiful town is a poophole,its just so sad,we need to bring our property values back up so we can keep these low income people out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 39 min AN NFL FAN 121,589
Gay Friendly Sayville? (Aug '14) 16 hr GayFriendly 5
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Thu WolfOfWallStreet 14
Review: Fairharbor Owners Thu sick and tired 5
Debate: Drinking Age - Fire Island, NY (Jul '14) Thu Natasha 3
News Brentwood suspect shot in scuffle with police (Feb '08) Apr 15 Nikie 56
Police Seek Help to Find Missing Woman Last See... Apr 14 Justineilf5 5

Fire Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 18 at 11:50AM EDT

More from around the web

Sayville People Search