North Bellmore Teens Arrested for Burglarizing Home

Sep 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bellmore Patch

Two North Bellmore teens were arrested Saturday morning for allegedly breaking into a Sayville home and stealing cash and cell phones.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bryan Urena

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

It was not me. I swear I was home.
Key Martinez

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

They came to my house on Greenbrair Ln in bellmore we did not do this trust us. We are both innocent. I do not know what Poker even is.

Sincerly,

Key Martinez
Dumb and Dumber

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

The cross-county Nassau to Suffolk adventures of two incredibly stupid friends. Bryan Urena and Key Martinez adventure out in to Sayville the White Trash Ghetto.

What are these two morons thinking? They are Grape Soda drinking, cotton picking, pants on the ground trash!
zach

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

white trash dude really? get a life
Shirley Ugest

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Don't you just hate it when they say Bellmore teens, Flanders man, etc. when in truth its interlopers not natives?
from bellmore

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Its sad when two a-holes make your town look trashy....i gotta move soon before i get robbed at gun point or with a knife.....put em away for life
yur bx

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

lol
than go move stop crying about it

im sorry you cant live in the real wolrd
Ghetto boyz

Kingston, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

two tart looking stick up kids, one looks like a re-re-tart other is a fat loser both illegals and will be sent back to theor country I hope. Send there parents back to their homeland of India for rasiing Ghetto trash.
Stephanie garcia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

I honestly think anyone here talking shit, are a bunch of low lives, you dont know anything about these kids.
I N S Coming Get Em

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

The one kids looks retarted or has downsyndrom his face is messed up lop sided or crooked. The other kid looks like a FAT Indian, or Fat Mexican he must be eating all the familys rice, beans or Curry Chicken.

Bryan Urena and Key Martinez your both ugly as sin, will never get laid and lets hope you both get deported with your familys.

Nothing like imigrants making there familys proud they made it big in the United Stated.

Bryan Urena and Key Martinez ghetto trash

Send these two monkey looking, cotton pickers back to the country they came from.

INS come a get emm
Rice is right

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

I N S Coming Get Em wrote:
The one kids looks retarted or has downsyndrom his face is messed up lop sided or crooked. The other kid looks like a FAT Indian, or Fat Mexican he must be eating all the familys rice, beans or Curry Chicken.

Bryan Urena and Key Martinez your both ugly as sin, will never get laid and lets hope you both get deported with your familys.
Nothing like imigrants making there familys proud they made it big in the United Stated.

Send these two monkey looking, cotton pickers back to the country they came from.
INS come a get emm
Lets hope the last thing Kathleen Rice does is lock up Bryan Urena and Key Martinez for a long time, then deport them and their Socoms Alkita Terriost Clan familys.
Mrs W Brown

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Bryan Urena and Key Martinez Bellmore Trash. I hope you two spend alot of time in jail. There will be a jon waiting for you two pumping gas or washing cars for a living if your not deported.
X eat meadow res

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Mrs W Brown wrote:
Bryan Urena and Key Martinez Bellmore Trash. I hope you two spend alot of time in jail. There will be a jon waiting for you two pumping gas or washing cars for a living if your not deported.
I agree lets hope they get gang raped in jail. the smaller one wills queel like a pig. The fat one will enjoy it.
Imani collins

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

You people on here talkin shot about people you don't web know are ass wholes Bryan is a really good kid And he is really nice and key is a good kid too who just makes some bad mistakes non of you idiots actually know what went down so unless ya name is key Martinez or bryan urine how bout you shut the fuck upyou wherent there and I believe bryan when he says he didn't do it. And Bellmore isn't the best town all we have here is drugs your just a person n denial Bellmore is just as bad as everywhere else it's just not publicized and no1 wants to admit or take reaponsibility for it. So stfu.
Imani collins

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

P.s I really can't type on this dumb phone but u get the point
TruthHurts

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Yes, we get the point, you are a dumb friend of these teenage criminals defending them as if the 2 little felons are little angels who just made a mistake.
Listen little girl (or guy, hard to tell from that name), this wasn't something that just happened to them. They CHOSE to commit a crime, that means they are BAD kids who deserve jail time. Perhaps you don't think that robbery is a big deal, I don't know, but I guarantee you would be the first one crying foul if you were the victim.
And if you are such a good person, and you are aware of crimes that are occurring such as drug use or sales, maybe YOU should do something about it.... or are you just a little criminal also.
Martin Heidgen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Bryan Urena and Key Martinez they will be good toys for the boyz in Rikers island. Bryan Urena and Key Martinez will get the ram rod of their life at Rikers Island.

Bryan Urena and Key Martinez bring or sneek in some KY Jelly it will help with the burn on the first 30 to 40 black guys ramming their (C)(O)C)(K)(S) in your @ss.
Msprotector

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Ghetto boyz wrote:
two tart looking stick up kids, one looks like a re-re-tart other is a fat loser both illegals and will be sent back to theor country I hope. Send there parents back to their homeland of India for rasiing Ghetto trash.
shut the F up u stupid idiot...i hope you are next to get robbed
Msprotector

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

I N S Coming Get Em wrote:
INS come a get emm
You are such a hater omg it's disgusting...I bet you aren't good looking yourself
Msprotector

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Rice is right wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets hope the last thing Kathleen Rice does is lock up Bryan Urena and Key Martinez for a long time, then deport them and their Socoms Alkita Terriost Clan familys.
Hope you rot in hell :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
•••

Sayville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE