Sayville Crime Report: Drugs, Petit L...

Sayville Crime Report: Drugs, Petit Larceny, Robbery

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Mar 14, 2012, titled Sayville Crime Report: Drugs, Petit Larceny, Robbery. In it, Patch.com reports that:

T he following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents i»¿listi»¿ regarding Sayville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Geraldo

Sayville, NY

#1 Mar 23, 2012
And all you gangsta wannabes don't come around with your pants on the ground with your hat turned around wearing a hoodie if you know what's good for you.
Mudrunner

Daytona Beach, FL

#2 Apr 15, 2012
You just discribed half the kids in Sayville,LOL!
joe dogs

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Unbelievable! When I was a kid growing up in Sayville with all my friends like Ray M. and John B. and Henry P. there was no such thing as crime in our town. I have wonderful memories of Sayville. We were never concerned with crime. Oh, yes, it was a few years ago. It was when Ray's favorite singer was Johnny Cash and "Running Bear" was one of his favorite songs. It was a decent life back then. I can't help but wonder what you have there now.

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#4 Oct 6, 2012
It's all the mastic kids that hang out there. They get in trouble and give sayville addresses to the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr Your time has come 121,925
big fraud in your area / Attica MMA / Christian... (Dec '09) 12 hr Attica MMA 64
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Sat mdotcarney 3
Co-Op For Sale Sat Rob 1
Home Instead Happauge fired me After Report irr... Jul 24 Home Instead 1
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Jul 22 WolfOfWallStreet 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages