Sayville man gets 4 months for killin...

Sayville man gets 4 months for killing cat -- Animals, New York

There are 98 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 3, 2008, titled Sayville man gets 4 months for killing cat -- Animals, New York. In it, Newsday reports that:

For throwing his ex-girlfriend's cats across a bedroom, killing one of the felines and seriously injuring another, a Sayville man was sentenced Thursday to 4 months in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

cindi

Tarpon Springs, FL

#68 Apr 3, 2008
If this fellow was in competition with two cats for his girlfriends affection he truly has more issues yet to be uncovered.

Just what the Navy needs,when this guy flips out on a ship with his fragile Ego;it is doubtful when he gets thrown overboard anyone will sound the alarm......

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
PETE

Springfield Gardens, NY

#69 Apr 3, 2008
A BLACK MAN GOT LESS THAN THAT FOR SHOOTING A WHITE STUDENT" WHAT A COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!
Mike Savage

Mahwah, NJ

#70 Apr 3, 2008
C HERE wrote:
HE KILLED A CAT !!!!!!! 4 MONTHS IS NOT ENOUGH !!!! THAT IS HORRIBLE !!!!
WAIT TILL HE GETS OUT !!! IF I EVER SEE HIM I PUBLIC, I AM GOING TO SCREAM AT HIM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE "MURDERER" !!!! I HATE HIM FOR WHAT HE DID TO A DEFENSELESS ANIMAL !!!!! I AM SO ANGREY AT HIS "LOW" SENTENCE !!! I THINK THE JUSTICE SYSTEM MADE SUCH A HUGH MISTAKE !!!! HORRIBLE !!!
OWWWW! You're killing my ears.
Mike Savage

Mahwah, NJ

#71 Apr 3, 2008
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>We are still in Iraqi because of cowards like you...COWARD...say bad things about situations you have no idea about, so you can feel good about your cowardis. Cowardis is the first one of the sins Jesus listed up in the book of Revelation!!! But you pobablity don't believe in God...so you latch on to someother useless cause to make believe you have purpose. Global warming freak!!!
We are not in Iraq because of a commandment from Jesus or God. We are there because of a president who thinks that God talks to him. Don't be suckered by the right. Listen to the liberals, they are your friends.
Gone from LI

Scottsdale, AZ

#72 Apr 3, 2008
Jail time for killing a cat. What a waste of taxpayer money.
How about hours and hours of community service at a county animal facility or shoveling sh*t at a stable.
How about a fine-heavy fine- with proceeds going to the county animal shelter.
Tony

Ashburn, VA

#74 Apr 3, 2008
maria wrote:
he's a deucshebag.
Maria, I just met a girl named Maria, and suddenly I found, my world was turning round.

pgl

Since: Mar 07

Bronx, NY

#75 Apr 3, 2008
That is a lot of time to pay for a dead puss cat!!!
what

Roosevelt, NY

#76 Apr 3, 2008
peta employees killed more pets in feb of 2007 in north carolina in there company van and tossing the remains in dumpsters and just got sa littering ticket
Nick

Hicksville, NY

#77 Apr 3, 2008
That's what he gets for dating a stupid c//unt with cats. Everyone knows the stupid imbeciles with cats are only good until they age badly and hit the wall. Than the stupidity has no pretty shell to hide behind - and the guy snapped. Could happen to any guy.
JAT

Long Beach, NY

#78 Apr 4, 2008
I hate cats. I aim at them when they cross the road in front of my car. Probably hit two to three every six months. The owners of cats, at least in my neighborhood, let them out of the house without being watched. They animals then proceed to kill chipmunks and wild birds. Often they can be seen playing with the chipmunks until dead and then they leave them on my deck. These wonderful owners tell me it wasn't thier cat that put gouges in the clear coat of my BMW. I respond with it wasn't me that fed you cat antifreeze. Too bad it's dead. It did amuse me as it screamed all night dying. I did think to my self "won't be bringing the car to the body shop for an eleven hundred dollar touch up on the clear coat." Too bad for the cat but again it was the owner's fault. If you have this problem heavily salt fish, leave a bowl of antifreeze. Problem over within two nights. By the way. I love animals. My dog is never out of my yard. So why are the cats, or should I say why were the cats walking free. Also I am not a serial killer. I feel I just took part in being a pest control advocate!!!
Ballerina

AOL

#79 Apr 4, 2008
The Judge should have ordered that jerk to be flung against the wall. I volunteer to do it.
Ballerina

AOL

#80 Apr 4, 2008
JJP wrote:
<quoted text>
john white defended his family from crazy angry psychos on his property, you are comparing apples and oranges, this guy killed an innocent lil animal, no threat involved here
John White, and OJ, got away with murder. Hmmmm, where is the justice here?
wordygurdy

Brooklyn, NY

#81 Apr 4, 2008
Nick wrote:
That's what he gets for dating a stupid c//unt with cats. Everyone knows the stupid imbeciles with cats are only good until they age badly and hit the wall. Than the stupidity has no pretty shell to hide behind - and the guy snapped. Could happen to any guy.
Beauty is transitory, stupidity lasts a lifetime, as evidenced by the fact that you are its poster-boy.
Mr Rodgers

Brooklyn, NY

#84 Apr 4, 2008
JAT wrote:
I hate cats. I aim at them when they cross the road in front of my car. Probably hit two to three every six months. The owners of cats, at least in my neighborhood, let them out of the house without being watched. They animals then proceed to kill chipmunks and wild birds. Often they can be seen playing with the chipmunks until dead and then they leave them on my deck. These wonderful owners tell me it wasn't thier cat that put gouges in the clear coat of my BMW. I respond with it wasn't me that fed you cat antifreeze. Too bad it's dead. It did amuse me as it screamed all night dying. I did think to my self "won't be bringing the car to the body shop for an eleven hundred dollar touch up on the clear coat." Too bad for the cat but again it was the owner's fault. If you have this problem heavily salt fish, leave a bowl of antifreeze. Problem over within two nights. By the way. I love animals. My dog is never out of my yard. So why are the cats, or should I say why were the cats walking free. Also I am not a serial killer. I feel I just took part in being a pest control advocate!!!
I agree, I aim for them all the time too. But I pick them up and take them fishing, use them for chum.
I also go the shelter every summer and get three or four kittens. I cut their paws and attach a flot and troll for shark with them. I Won $12,000 last year in Montauk using cats. There's to many cats anyway.
A real animal lover

Southington, CT

#85 Apr 4, 2008
JAT wrote:
I hate cats. I aim at them when they cross the road in front of my car. Probably hit two to three every six months. The owners of cats, at least in my neighborhood, let them out of the house without being watched. They animals then proceed to kill chipmunks and wild birds. Often they can be seen playing with the chipmunks until dead and then they leave them on my deck. These wonderful owners tell me it wasn't thier cat that put gouges in the clear coat of my BMW. I respond with it wasn't me that fed you cat antifreeze. Too bad it's dead. It did amuse me as it screamed all night dying. I did think to my self "won't be bringing the car to the body shop for an eleven hundred dollar touch up on the clear coat." Too bad for the cat but again it was the owner's fault. If you have this problem heavily salt fish, leave a bowl of antifreeze. Problem over within two nights. By the way. I love animals. My dog is never out of my yard. So why are the cats, or should I say why were the cats walking free. Also I am not a serial killer. I feel I just took part in being a pest control advocate!!!
If i knew what you looked like or where you lived I would run your ass over - back up run you over again. you are nothing but a LOSER!!!!

PS you dont love animals, someone who loves animals would not harm them.

I hope you die a very long painful death
A real animal lover

Southington, CT

#86 Apr 4, 2008
Mr Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I aim for them all the time too. But I pick them up and take them fishing, use them for chum.
I also go the shelter every summer and get three or four kittens. I cut their paws and attach a flot and troll for shark with them. I Won $12,000 last year in Montauk using cats. There's to many cats anyway.
you are a LOSER as well!!!!!!
Angry Mom

Carrboro, NC

#87 Apr 4, 2008
Mr Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I aim for them all the time too. But I pick them up and take them fishing, use them for chum.
I also go the shelter every summer and get three or four kittens. I cut their paws and attach a flot and troll for shark with them. I Won $12,000 last year in Montauk using cats. There's to many cats anyway.
Damn theres such weak people on this board. Your just as much of an ass as the guy that got arrested. Damn loser
JAT

Long Beach, NY

#88 Apr 4, 2008
C'mon "Real Animal Lover," get a life. Cats are like rodents. If you had a mouse in your house- oh I forgot, your cat would kill it. Right? If people loved cats so much they wouldn't let them run lose. I have already adopted kittens. In the summer. I take them down to the bay, put them in a burlap bag and see if one can get out. If one ever does I will keep him. Already have a name picked out for him. I think he'll be called Houdini! And thank you for being so humane. Like you say about backing over me. I do that too the cats also. Don't want them to suffer. Keep your cat indoors because people who don't have them hate them. Useless animals they are.
A real animal lover

Southington, CT

#89 Apr 4, 2008
JAT wrote:
C'mon "Real Animal Lover," get a life. Cats are like rodents. If you had a mouse in your house- oh I forgot, your cat would kill it. Right? If people loved cats so much they wouldn't let them run lose. I have already adopted kittens. In the summer. I take them down to the bay, put them in a burlap bag and see if one can get out. If one ever does I will keep him. Already have a name picked out for him. I think he'll be called Houdini! And thank you for being so humane. Like you say about backing over me. I do that too the cats also. Don't want them to suffer. Keep your cat indoors because people who don't have them hate them. Useless animals they are.
You're nothing but a sick, poor excuse for a human being. I feel sorry for your parents who have such a scumbag as a child. That is what you are and the end of the day, a scumbag. You are so big and bad for picking on something that cant defend itself.

What is your problem? Kids picked on you in school? Dont feel like you fit in?(gee wonder why) Small d/ick? Women dont find you attractive and have been repeatedly rejected?

Oh and if you havent advanced to killing people yet,it will be only a matter of time.

LOSER!!! LOSER and always will be!!!!!
Duh

Huntington Station, NY

#90 Apr 4, 2008
A real animal lover wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nothing but a sick, poor excuse for a human being. I feel sorry for your parents who have such a scumbag as a child. That is what you are and the end of the day, a scumbag. You are so big and bad for picking on something that cant defend itself.
What is your problem? Kids picked on you in school? Dont feel like you fit in?(gee wonder why) Small d/ick? Women dont find you attractive and have been repeatedly rejected?
Oh and if you havent advanced to killing people yet,it will be only a matter of time.
LOSER!!! LOSER and always will be!!!!!
You might not have agreed with the other person's opinion, but at least they didn't have to use the language you did. You are the one who is a disgrace to their parents. Do us all a favor and hang yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guardian Angels to expand on LI to fight gang '... Fri tee143 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 25 DENG 121,924
News Twist in Tom Croci's path to war zone May 25 Go to HELL 2
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) May 25 WolfOfWallStreet 40
News Four People Arrested During SLA Inspections May 22 JT Damillagitti 6
News LaGrange: Union support is needed for Heartland... May 21 a bridge is for sale 1
Middle country road in Centerreach May 19 Crazy Eddie 2

Sayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages