Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
107,561 - 107,580 of 118,131 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125973 Apr 5, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're no longer posting as DENG or Roosevelt anymore. Will you be posting in all capitols and calling me f*ckface, like you used to do, little minion? <¦-o
Why not list all your posting names here Pop Tart.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125974 Apr 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're attempting to be intimidating, you'll have to do better than that, foreign stooge. Why is your English so stiff?
What does -USA_1 here think of the SPD?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#125975 Apr 5, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>so you don't support katuuhssssha firing palestinian miscreants either?
good for you
According to Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC).
that Hasbara myth about "Raining Hamas Rockets" is simply more propaganda hype

For example:

"For the entire duration of the 2008 Hamas–Israel cease-fire—even after Israel had broken the cease-fire on Nov. 4—not a single person was killed by rocket or mortar fire into Israel."

The death rate via Israel's Genocidal PlanDalet is 33 to 1 (Palestinians to Israelis.

I'm sure if the defensive Resistance Groups had sophisticated, US weaponry their accuracy would be much improved

“Dissecting IDF propaganda: The numbers behind the rocket attacks”
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/dissecting-idf-...

source Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC).

EXCERPTS “To begin, Israeli spokespeople frequently remind the world that a million Israeli citizens are within range of Gaza rockets, twelve thousand of which have been fired into Israel in the last twelve years, inflicting thousands of injuries and several dead.

However, we are rarely told exactly how many people have been killed by these rocket attacks.” CONTINUED

Throughout the years of rocket attacks into Israel, a total of 26 people have been killed altogether.

Throughout the years of rocket attacks into Israel, a total of 26 people have been killed altogether.

Operation Cast Lead (December 27, 2008–January 18, 2009) and Operation Pillar of Cloud:
more than one out of every four deaths occurred during these two operations, which were ostensibly designed to deter rocket attacks.

For the entire duration of the 2008 Hamas–Israel cease-fire—even after Israel had broken the cease-fire on Nov. 4—not a single person was killed by rocket or mortar fire into Israel.

“And for an entire year before Operation Pillar of Cloud, not a single Israeli was killed by rocket or mortar

This disputes the clichéd notion that rocket attacks are “designed to maximize civilian casualties.” Indeed, with such a low fatality rate and with the characteristic imprecision of the weapons, they cannot be expected to inflict a fatality most of the time.

every year listed, the IDF’s rocket fatalities number is higher than what has been established.

Jewish Israeli taxi driver was strangled to death by three Palestinians as revenge for the IDF killing of a relative. Outside of that, a 16-year old boy in the Bat Ayin settlement was killed by a lone Palestinian with an axe,

We can add to the embarrassment by referring to a page about “The Hamas Terror War Against Israel” on the website of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which reproduces both the IDF bar chart and rocket numbers as reported by ITIC—contradictory information, presented together in a single page by the Israeli government, in order to explain “The Hamas Terror War Against Israel.”

Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC).

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#125976 Apr 5, 2014
Dung shIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you An NFL Fan aways pop up with -USA_1, because its' the same person.
Keep floundering, ignorant foreign slob. It's gratifying to watch you squirm.

USA

#125977 Apr 5, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
] think of the SPD?
What does Kim jong-un think of his STDs, stooge?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125978 Apr 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Pop Tart here think of Michael Jackson?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125979 Apr 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Kim jong-un think of his STDs, stooge?
What does -USA_1 here think of STDs?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#125980 Apr 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than simple minded name calling, what tricks do you know?

If you can't write anything articulate and On-Topic, get your mommy to do it for you, Ratty
----------
On Topic:

“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carr...
EXCERPT “Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. 

These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.“CONTINUED

Sorry to flush you again. loser.

USA

#125981 Apr 5, 2014
Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Pop Tart here think of Michael Jackson?
Why do you refuse to comment on that fat pig kim jong-un, creepy foreigner? You're afraid, aren't you?

USA

#125982 Apr 5, 2014
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than my simple mind, what tricks do you know?
Why is it you become flustered whenever you try to do anything else but copy/paste, dullard?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125983 Apr 5, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than simple minded name calling, what tricks do you know?
If you can't write anything articulate and On-Topic, get your mommy to do it for you, Ratty
----------
On Topic:
“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carr...
EXCERPT “Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database
“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. 
These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.“CONTINUED
Sorry to flush you again. loser.
Notice this poster grasping at straws giving the most outrageous comments who has at least 20 posting handles and possibly hundreds here. Your last comment hit it on the button.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#125984 Apr 5, 2014
The port Jeff Mutt will not meet the BPT ferry that leaves every hour on the hour. Happy hour awaits us. I will bring an extra tall chair so the the dwarf can see it when comes. The "we" won't help it. LOL.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125985 Apr 5, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
The port Jeff Mutt will not meet the BPT ferry that leaves every hour on the hour. Happy hour awaits us. I will bring an extra tall chair so the the dwarf can see it when comes. The "we" won't help it. LOL.
Has Yumpin Yimminy found the airplane?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125987 Apr 5, 2014
Petesake Liverpool ID wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with Christ, Ratty. Why are you Jews so concerned with Christ when you spend all your miserable time blaspheming his name? Me? I just despise Injustice against an innocent people, the Palestinians, and those Jews who carry out such injustice, espouse and support it. What has Christ got to do with that, Ratty?
How can you blaspheme a jeezus that doesn't exist, except for in your minion mind.
GET OUT Le Gay levi GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125990 Apr 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
; <------ THIS is a semicolon, slow one.
You may now thank me for the grammar lesson.
Thanks,

What happened to the names?
GET OUT Le Gay levi GO

Anonymous Proxy

#125991 Apr 5, 2014
Hurry! Hurry! Someone cram their dork into my mouth and spray pecker snot all over my tonsils!!! I am in spunk withdrawal! Aaggghhh.
I'm jonesing for love stick!
GET OUT Le Gay levi GO

Anonymous Proxy

#125993 Apr 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it you become flustered whenever you try to do anything else but copy/paste, dullard?
Drop your drawers. I'll teabag your nuts and stick my finger up your butt.
GET OUT Le Gay levi GO

Anonymous Proxy

#125994 Apr 5, 2014
The real Woody wrote:
The morons who rule the American sheeple are not only dumb and blind, they are deaf as well. The ears of the American “superpower” only work when Israeli prime minister — the crazed Netanyahu — speaks. Then Washington hears everything and rushes to comply.
Israel is a tiny insignificant state, created by the careless British and the stupid Americans. It has no power except what its American protector provides. Yet, despite Israel’s insignificance, it rules Washington.
When a resolution introduced by the Israel Lobby is delivered to Congress, it passes unanimously. If Israel wants war, Israel gets its wish. When Israel commits war crimes against Palestinians and Lebanon and is damned by the hundred plus UN resolutions passed against Israel’s criminal actions, the US bails Israel out of trouble with its veto.
The power that tiny Israel exercises over the “world’s only superpower” is unique in history.
You give me a real woody. Pork me in the poop chute.
GET OUT Le Gay levi GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125999 Apr 5, 2014
rat droppings wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sheilaa. <¦-o
Hey dickhead.

How come Le Gay labouchekaka never invites you to indulge in its invitations?
GET OUT Le Gay levi GO

Drøbak, Norway

#126000 Apr 5, 2014
I have no life outside of talking sht about Jews on topix. I have no friends, no women, no hobbies. My parents don't even like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
Gay Friendly Sayville? Aug 30 Uncle Reamus 2
Review: Ilopango Restaurant Aug 29 james 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,779
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Aug 28 Jayar 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Aug 27 Busted 9
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 26 Billy Troel 6
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
•••

Sayville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••