Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Hillie Bille Sussed Out

United States

#120317 Mar 8, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is someone using my name unregistered to answer someone when I can do it myself???????
So the little Bogan trollop ignorant dolt is in Adelaide, Australia.

Fully sussed, what do you reckon?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#120320 Mar 8, 2014
Big Stink Pile of Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an arrogant prig who is obviously an atheist and is unable to see past that brick wall that you have erected in your mind. I am a Christian and the fact is that I believe that Christ will bring about the change that is required in the world today. He is the only one whio can bring about the the peace that the whole world so desperately desires and needs. Mankind has had how long to prove that it is unable to rule itself or others? Ego, greed, lust and envy get in the way, just as it did in the garden of Eden. Humankind is bent and thinks it knows better than the potter that created the pot. The West in its greed and willful disregard for the rest of humanity has inflicted its own wants and needs over and above the rest of the world. You think that it is OK for America or any other Western nation to flourish at the expense of the rest of the world?? I'm sure based on your prior posts that you do. More than 2/3 of the world live in poverty and are desperate for water whilst we squander it in our pools and gardens. People like you make me sick!!!
You can try and insult me all you like but I sleep well of a night knowing what little bit I contribute is helping others less fortunate than me
It's lazy whiners like you, that are the problem. If you had motivation, you'd get off your fat arse and do something with your pathetic life. You get what you put in to it. Dip shits like you, seek an authoritarian solution to everything, weather it's a Communist/Fascist system or Moslem caliphate. If you have no control over your miserable life, you can't be blamed for your unfortunate circumstances. Basically you've allowed laziness to scare you away from success. There's always a potential for failure, when you take risk, but that's apart of life. The 3rd world has been around longer than my country, it's their own damn fault that they live the way they do. There's no substitute for perseverance and good old fashioned hard work. Get off your fat arse and do something with your pathetic life and quit blaming successful people for the world's problems, pig! <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120321 Mar 8, 2014
Hillie Bille Slutted Out wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are a dull stooge, pigface. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120322 Mar 8, 2014
Sheilaa Floater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is someone using my name unregistered to answer someone when I can do it myself???????
Because you're a moron, that's why ignorant Bogan. <-o
sheilaa

Australia

#120323 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's lazy whiners like you, that are the problem. If you had motivation, you'd get off your fat arse and do something with your pathetic life. You get what you put in to it. Dip shits like you, seek an authoritarian solution to everything, weather it's a Communist/Fascist system or Moslem caliphate. If you have no control over your miserable life, you can't be blamed for your unfortunate circumstances. Basically you've allowed laziness to scare you away from success. There's always a potential for failure, when you take risk, but that's apart of life. The 3rd world has been around longer than my country, it's their own damn fault that they live the way they do. There's no substitute for perseverance and good old fashioned hard work. Get off your fat arse and do something with your pathetic life and quit blaming successful people for the world's problems, pig! <-o
Wow your hatred has just exploded. You have no control over your own life and so therefore you want to control the life of others. Failure is what America tries to use when it comes to other countries other than itself. It uses and abuses the actions of itself in the aim of trying to justify its miserable existence. I don't need to get get off "my big ass" as you suggest because I have worked my entire life unlike dummies such as you who crow about things that they have no clue about and who have been on the dole for years. LMAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120324 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because you're a moron, that's why ignorant Bogan. <-o
You're the biggest moron on this forum and that is why we keep laughing at your pathetic posts dummy. LMAO

Location hidden

#120325 Mar 9, 2014
Thanks topix for trying to disrupt my posts. LMAO

Location hidden

#120326 Mar 9, 2014
Hillie Bille Sussed Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure other than the fact that that this idiot doesn't seem to have a brain???
Hillie Bille Sussed Out

United States

#120327 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You truly are a dull stooge, pigface. <-o
You've been sussed right and proper, Hillie Bogan.

Go rub egg on your face and get your smelly butt out of here .

Back to the pigsty.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120329 Mar 9, 2014
Hillie Bille Fag is Out wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been sussed right and proper, Hillie Bogan.
Go rub egg on your face and get your smelly butt out of here .
Back to the pigsty.
Go lick muzzie balls, Bogan piss ant. <-o
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#120331 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
I think that I will start up a Christian state because I am a follower of Jesus and he was born in Palestine.Let's face it that's what the Romans called it. If Israel can be a Jewish state why can't we have a Christian one? We can get other Christians around the world to support us as we plunder land and homes that belong to Jews in the area. I think I will locate it in what is now known as Israel and we will need to kick out all the Jews who are currently there so we can live as Christians and follow the teachings of Jesus.
Can anyone else see how ridiculous this sounds??? Especially when the current Jews excluding the religious Jews do not even believe in a God
Complete idiot hahahahahahaha hey dyke, why dont you try it??
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#120332 Mar 9, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame. You could start your own cult. Tell them how the Jews are no longer entitled to their land because the Jews who made the covenant with God are not the same as the Jews today. You can also tell them you know who will be saved.
hahahaha hahaha the nazi dyke thinks we are Gibraltar or the colonized Falkland Islands. Try us fuckd up muslim nazi dyke. Are all nazi dykes from englandistan this stupid??
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#120335 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's lazy whiners like you, that are the problem. If you had motivation, you'd get off your fat arse and do something with your pathetic life. You get what you put in to it. Dip shits like you, seek an authoritarian solution to everything, weather it's a Communist/Fascist system or Moslem caliphate. If you have no control over your miserable life, you can't be blamed for your unfortunate circumstances. Basically you've allowed laziness to scare you away from success. There's always a potential for failure, when you take risk, but that's apart of life. The 3rd world has been around longer than my country, it's their own damn fault that they live the way they do. There's no substitute for perseverance and good old fashioned hard work. Get off your fat arse and do something with your pathetic life and quit blaming successful people for the world's problems, pig! <-o
Very good
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#120336 Mar 9, 2014
1947 to 1948

This should give you a laugh...Just thought you should know...

The year was 1947. Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947 , a
little more than 66 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentified
Flying Object,(UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule
ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico ..

This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered-up by
the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies and Organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April, year 1948,
nine months after the historic day, the following people were born:

Barrack Obama Sr.
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
William J. Clinton
John F. Kerry
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Joe Biden

This is the obvious consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and
jack-asses.

I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It
certainly did for me.

And now you can stop wondering why they support the bill to help all
Illegal Aliens.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120337 Mar 9, 2014
Uzi wrote:
1947 to 1948
Barrack Obama Sr.
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
William J. Clinton
John F. Kerry
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Joe Biden
jack-asses.
certainly did for me.
Illegal Aliens.
LOL, that's a big list of alien assh*les! I bet they're the ones who created global warming! ;-)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#120338 Mar 9, 2014
Obummer and company

Daughter of Obama's former pastor convicted in fraud case.
By Mary Wisniewski
March 7, 2014 10:39 PM
0 shares

...Content preferences ....Done ..
....By Mary Wisniewski

CHICAGO (Reuters)- The daughter of President Barack Obama's former pastor was convicted on Friday of laundering thousands of dollars from a state grant for a Chicago-area job-training program, federal prosecutors said.

A federal jury took less than two hours to find Jeri Wright, 48, the daughter of Jeremiah Wright, guilty on all counts for her part in a fraud scheme led by a former suburban police chief and the chief's husband, according to the U.S. Attorney's office for the Central District of Illinois in Springfield.

The $1.25 million state grant was for a not-for-profit work and education program called We Are Our Brother's Keeper, owned by Regina Evans, former police chief of Country Club Hills, and her husband, Ronald Evans Jr.

Wright, a close friend of the couple, took as much as $11,000 from checks worth more than $30,000 that were supposed to be for work related to the grant, prosecutors said. About $20,000 was deposited back into accounts controlled by Regina and Ronald Evans.

The couple has pleaded guilty to the fraud scheme.

"If you take and misuse government money, and then lie about it, you will be held accountable in a court of law," said Jim Lewis, U.S. Attorney for the Central District of Illinois.

The grant agreement was supposed to provide bricklaying and electrical pre-apprenticeship training and GED preparation at the Regal Theater, another entity owned by the couple. Little, if any, of the training provided in the grant agreement was ever completed, according to prosecutors.

Jeremiah Wright was the Chicago pastor whose inflammatory church sermons, which often condemned U.S. attitudes on race, poverty and other issues, became a focus during the 2008 presidential campaign. Obama quieted the controversy with a speech putting the quotes in the context of race relations.

Jeri Wright also was convicted of making false statements to law enforcement officers and giving false testimony to a grand jury. The maximum penalty for money laundering is up to 20 years in prison, and five years in prison on the other counts.

Wright, of the Chicago suburb of Hazel Crest, told reporters outside the Springfield federal court house that she will appeal, according to media accounts. Her attorneys were not immediately available for comment.

Sentencing is scheduled for July 7.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120339 Mar 9, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Obummer and company
Daughter of Obama's former pastor convicted in fraud case.
By Mary Wisniewski
March 7, 2014 10:39 PM
0 shares
...Content preferences ....Done ..
....By Mary Wisniewski
CHICAGO (Reuters)- The daughter of President Barack Obama's former pastor was convicted on Friday of laundering thousands of dollars from a state grant for a Chicago-area job-training program, federal prosecutors said.
A federal jury took less than two hours to find Jeri Wright, 48, the daughter of Jeremiah Wright, guilty on all counts for her part in a fraud scheme led by a former suburban police chief and the chief's husband, according to the U.S. Attorney's office for the Central District of Illinois in Springfield.
The $1.25 million state grant was for a not-for-profit work and education program called We Are Our Brother's Keeper, owned by Regina Evans, former police chief of Country Club Hills, and her husband, Ronald Evans Jr.
Wright, a close friend of the couple, took as much as $11,000 from checks worth more than $30,000 that were supposed to be for work related to the grant, prosecutors said. About $20,000 was deposited back into accounts controlled by Regina and Ronald Evans.
The couple has pleaded guilty to the fraud scheme.
"If you take and misuse government money, and then lie about it, you will be held accountable in a court of law," said Jim Lewis, U.S. Attorney for the Central District of Illinois.
The grant agreement was supposed to provide bricklaying and electrical pre-apprenticeship training and GED preparation at the Regal Theater, another entity owned by the couple. Little, if any, of the training provided in the grant agreement was ever completed, according to prosecutors.
Jeremiah Wright was the Chicago pastor whose inflammatory church sermons, which often condemned U.S. attitudes on race, poverty and other issues, became a focus during the 2008 presidential campaign. Obama quieted the controversy with a speech putting the quotes in the context of race relations.
Jeri Wright also was convicted of making false statements to law enforcement officers and giving false testimony to a grand jury. The maximum penalty for money laundering is up to 20 years in prison, and five years in prison on the other counts.
Wright, of the Chicago suburb of Hazel Crest, told reporters outside the Springfield federal court house that she will appeal, according to media accounts. Her attorneys were not immediately available for comment.
Sentencing is scheduled for July 7.
Great post, expose the bastards!:-D
Hillie Bogan Fagged

United States

#120340 Mar 9, 2014
Someplace _1 DICKHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>Go lick muzzie balls, Bogan piss ant. <-o
Licked any kosher balls today, Granny?

try Uzi's.
Hillie Bogan Fagged

United States

#120341 Mar 9, 2014
Someplace _1 DICKHEADpleased a punch wrote:
<quoted text>Great post, expose the bastards!:-D
We already have.

What don't you understand about bugger off, Hillie Bogan.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#120342 Mar 9, 2014
Uzi wrote:
1947 to 1948
Barrack Obama Sr.
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
William J. Clinton
John F. Kerry
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Joe Biden
jack-asses.
certainly did for me.
Illegal Aliens.
Hmmm. Now that whole "anal probing" thing with the aliens makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State closer to intervening in struggling schools 23 hr Elise Gingerich 2
school driver request Sex Wed scam school driver 1
News Airgas workers join Teamsters Wed Ringleader 2
News New DWI arrest for Mastic woman (Jan '11) Aug 24 dottie 16
News MS-13 member set to stand trial in Central Isli... (Aug '13) Aug 21 illjil 150
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Aug 20 Board Hater 7
News Pizzaiolo, a pizzeria, premieres in Commack Aug 15 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages