Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112064 Dec 8, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Christianity never BROKE away from Judaism. It was never a part of it. Certain people started Christianity 400 years after Jesus died. Go figure. Jesus never started a new religion nor Christianity. He was born as a jew , lived as a jew became a rabi (teacher) as a jew and was killed as the King of the Jews.
Are you repeating what I have already stated Uzi? I am not sure where you are coming from. It seems you have just copied what I have already stated?????

Location hidden

#112065 Dec 8, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila, i appreciate your posts and like the way you put your ideas across yet propping them up with logic and eventually a link whilst keeping your composure.
Yet you have seen what the result is specially in regard to a poster who has a propensy to insult other posters including yourself, and particularly you in regard to what you have posted.
Don't take these insults personaly after all we are miles away and these insults don't affect me and should not affect you.
Rather take them as what they really are : an admission of failure from a nutjob zionist shill in total denial.
Thank you for your reply ocxz. I would ask you, are you just angry with his comments, or just fed up with his one sided opinion? Do you have any evidence to deny what he is proposing. My aim is to seek the truth would you like to get on board and share my journey?

Location hidden

#112066 Dec 8, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Christianity never BROKE away from Judaism. It was never a part of it. Certain people started Christianity 400 years after Jesus died. Go figure. Jesus never started a new religion nor Christianity. He was born as a jew , lived as a jew became a rabi (teacher) as a jew and was killed as the King of the Jews.
Funny you should say that Uzi as Jesus was a Jew as you have correctly pointed out. Your issue I have documented elsewhere. What you have stated I don't disagree with. Not sure what your point is?????
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112069 Dec 8, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
You will find that increasingly Europe is non-religious. Where there are census, many people openly say they don't have religion and the church attendance is at its lowest.
Many churches have closed in Europe (UK, France, etc...) and the number in the clergy is also problematic.
Religion is just not compatible with modern life for many people.
What are mosque attendance numbers?
As of 2010, it has been reported that Islam is the fastest-growing religion in Europe.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112070 Dec 8, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
Behold the real Supreme Holocaust that was never prosecuted. Behold the Russian "JEWS'" NKVD, who were the executers and War Crime Serial killers.
Behold this video below and the jews' Bolshevik Holocaust that was covered up by aionist Eisenhower! General Patton was killed because he was going to disclose this High War Crime'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jekinMM1cAoXX
Patton was killed in a car truck accident.
But let me guess , you've evidence of "dancing Israelis" planting "thermite/mate" at the scene of the conspiracy!!!!
rio

Bromley, UK

#112071 Dec 8, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> What are mosque attendance numbers?
As of 2010, it has been reported that Islam is the fastest-growing religion in Europe.
Steadily increasing, and more mosques are built.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112072 Dec 8, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is grouping Jews ?
Show us who is grouping Jews ?
the old guy with the blue walker.

Said

"jews' are Holocaust victims is just like saying Golda Meir was a beautiful man/woman".

or

"I's build a wall on Jupiter, and call it jewpiter".
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112073 Dec 8, 2013
Nelson Mandela 1918-2013
December 6, 2013 by David Horowitz 277 Comments

216 Print This Post
Mandela began as a terrorist and never turned his back on monsters like Arafat and Castro, whom he considered brothers in arms. When he was released from prison by de Klerk, he showed unexpected statesmanship, counseling reconciliation rather than revenge, no small achievement in a country in which the “liberation” movement (led by Mandela’s wife and party) placed oil filled inner tubes around the necks of former comrades and set them on fire.

But if a leader should be judged by his works, the country Mandela left behind is an indictment of his political career, not an achievement worthy of praise – let alone the unhinged adoration he is currently receiving across the political spectrum.

South Africa today is the murder capital of the world, a nation where a woman is raped every 30 seconds, often by AIDs carriers who go unpunished, and where whites are anything but the citizens of a democratic country which honors the principles of equality and freedom.

Liberated South Africa is one of those epic messes the Left created and promptly forgot about.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112074 Dec 8, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you repeating what I have already stated Uzi? I am not sure where you are coming from. It seems you have just copied what I have already stated?????
U stated nothing and I wrote what I wrote. Got a problem with that??
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112075 Dec 8, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that Uzi as Jesus was a Jew as you have correctly pointed out. Your issue I have documented elsewhere. What you have stated I don't disagree with. Not sure what your point is?????
Try to reread it, this time slower.
Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112076 Dec 8, 2013
`

~

"I's" stands for the blacks humans who were put into slavery by jewry and sold by jewry in their new world markets.

but i can understand your grammar being of such perfection and being so impeccable, epecially when you use '4u2' to express yourself.

So lets correct the quote 2, "I'd build a wailing wall on Jupiter, and call it jewpiter".

u and your kind would be the same on jewpiter as u r in Palestine,'illegal aliens'...
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112077 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text> What are mosque attendance numbers?
Its not the fastest "growing" religion as u know it. Its spreading cause they shit 10-15 bastards to this world while u maybe 1 or 2.
Thats the way it is.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#112078 Dec 8, 2013
By Robert Windrem
NBC News
Among the world leaders who have showered South Africa with condolences since the death of Nelson Mandela, Israel’s Shimon Peres stood out as a peer. Like Mandela, he won a Nobel Peace prize. Like Mandela, he stayed on the world stage long past retirement age. Mandela died at 95. At 90, Peres is still serving as Israel’s president.
"The world has lost a great leader who changed the face of history,” said Peres Thursday.“Nelson Mandela was a human rights fighter who made his mark on the war against discrimination and racism."
But in the 1970s, while Mandela was languishing in a damp prison cell on Robben Island, Peres was making deals with South Africa's apartheid regime, according to interviews and documents gathered by NBC News, a recent documentary and a book based on Israeli and South African government documents. With the help of an Israeli operative now famed as the Hollywood mogul behind “Pretty Woman” and “Fight Club,” Peres traded missiles for money and the uranium needed for atomic bombs.
Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112079 Dec 8, 2013
Woody wrote:
By Robert Windrem
NBC News
Among the world leaders who have showered South Africa with condolences since the death of Nelson Mandela, Israel’s Shimon Peres stood out as a peer. Like Mandela, he won a Nobel Peace prize. Like Mandela, he stayed on the world stage long past retirement age. Mandela died at 95. At 90, Peres is still serving as Israel’s president.
"The world has lost a great leader who changed the face of history,” said Peres Thursday.“Nelson Mandela was a human rights fighter who made his mark on the war against discrimination and racism."
But in the 1970s, while Mandela was languishing in a damp prison cell on Robben Island, Peres was making deals with South Africa's apartheid regime, according to interviews and documents gathered by NBC News, a recent documentary and a book based on Israeli and South African government documents. With the help of an Israeli operative now famed as the Hollywood mogul behind “Pretty Woman” and “Fight Club,” Peres traded missiles for money and the uranium needed for atomic bombs.
Great post Woody...

Nelson Mandela is in the same class as JFK and Gandhi~

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112081 Dec 8, 2013
Blow Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>

'
Great paste Woody-in-my-Pants...
Nelson from the Simpsons is in the same class as BFD and Godzila~
I hate to point this out, but you forgot to use the term 'behold!' that time.
F grammar

Plymouth, NH

#112082 Dec 8, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
`
~
"I's" stands for the blacks humans who were put into slavery by jewry and sold by jewry in their new world markets.
but i can understand your grammar being of such perfection and being so impeccable, epecially when you use '4u2' to express yourself.
So lets correct the quote 2, "I'd build a wailing wall on Jupiter, and call it jewpiter".
u and your kind would be the same on jewpiter as u r in Palestine,'illegal aliens'...
u group the jew

and r still kooky 2..

-----
someone else was asking who grouped the jew

ocxz
Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112083 Dec 8, 2013
`

/5

`~

israel is a devil's haven for convicted war crime jewish fugitives that needs to be culled, put on trial and israel must be dismantled.

Illegal alien israeli Jews in Palestine have no rights whatsoever and it's blasphmous to call Jesus Christ a Talmudic demonized Jew.

Jesus Christ was never a jew and any Free thinker and Reformed Christian knows this fact as truth by accurate knowledge.

Abraham and Moses were not jews either and neither was Jesus Christ..

Religious Quacks teaches lame brain John Hagee and Unitarians these lies, who are uneducated deformed baaa baa sheep, into believing jews were/are God's chosen people and Jesus Christ was a viperous jew.

The word "jew" represents a religious sect that was a precusor to Pharasic oral Pharasiasm that became in years, after Jesus Christ murderous death, the written sacred Talmud books for converts of judiasm to follow, that are now known as and called jews.

The word jew was introduced into the English language in a play called "Rival" in 1775.

.... and thereafter the word jew was added to revised editions in updated Bibles.

The Bible in the Inspired Scriptures (Titus 1:10-14) used the word "jew" to describe circumsized liars, that are injurious wild beasts, and unemployed gluttons in Titus, 1: 12.

Now, if anyone thinks that we at Mt. Sinai are making this stuff up, open any updated Bible and READ THIS FOR YOURSELVES.

It warns us in (Titus-1:14) not to pay any attention to Jewish Fables.... Amen.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#112084 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>Patton was killed in a car truck accident.
But let me guess , you've evidence of "dancing Israelis" planting "thermite/mate" at the scene of the conspiracy!!!!
Please consider your sources, with whom you've spoken, where you've been or at least remember who writes "the History"

Anyone here can claim to have seen unbelievable acts committed in war; I suppose you just have to have witnessed the unbelievable to realize that History is only whats been poured into your head, by the sanctified & sanitized sources.

I lived, studied & worked in Germany soon enough after WW 2 to be able to talk to traumatized, German survivors of WW 2 (WW 1 & WW2 were really just one, ongoing war just as Versailles' Treaty ensured further hostilities so no country/group etc is any more "Evil" than another (an additional Fact one learns in War)

The passage of Time reveals all truths so just as Copernicus, his persecuted brethern etc were up against a wealthy, onmipresent & widespread entity (the Church), todays "Galileos" meet the same opposition. The opposition consists of the gullible, the innocently niave, the ruthlessly repressive, the profiteers etc.

If you believe that only one Nationality, Ethnic Group, Religion etc can have a monopoly on either "Good" or "Evil", you may have trouble believing the following Tips of History's Iceberg:

“Why The Zionists Killed General George S. Patton”
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2...

EXCERPT "And in his diary he noted:,

“Today we received orders ... in which we were told to give the Jews special accommodations. If for Jews, why not Catholics, Mormons, etc?

... We are also turning over to the French several hundred thousand prisoners of war to be used as slave labor in France.

It is amusing to recall that we fought the Revolution in defense of the rights of man and the Civil War to abolish slavery and have now gone back on both principles.”

“His duties as military governor took Patton to all parts of Germany and intimately acquainted him with the German people and their condition.

He could not help but compare them with the French, the Italians, the Belgians, and even the British.

This comparison gradually forced him to the conclusion that World War II had been fought against the wrong people." CONTINUED

"BAD THINGS" still happen to those who speak up!

“Did the Allies Starve Millions of Germans?”
http://www.serendipity.li/hr/bacque01.htm
As soon as the Second World War ended in 1945, Canada and the United States began shipping food to the hundreds of millions of people who were facing starvation as a result of the war.

Only Germany was left out.

What is not generally known is that these occupying Allied armies carved off 25 per cent of Germany's most fertile land and placed it under Russian and Polish control, forcibly expelling about 16 millions people into what remained."CONTINUED

____

“Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans”

“Re-Writing History:“The Eisenhower Death Camps”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret.

It's taken over 60 years for Russian, US, Classified etc Documents to Prove just these Facts (Documents are available)

Re: Documents: there were paperclip marking on the "Documents" used/in use by the honlcaust industry however, the Germans didn't use paperclips.

By the way, I do not believe that only one Nationality, Ethnic Group, Religion etc can have a monopoly on either "Good" or "Evil"

Re Evolving historic realities (Anka Documment etc); about what OTHER "Selective Outrages" do we "Not Know?

Thanks,

Gray
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#112085 Dec 8, 2013
Rebecca Savastio — via Rebel News Dec 7, 2013

Can you imagine participating in a protest outside the White House and forcing the entire U.S. to government to resign? Can you imagine a group of randomly chosen private citizens rewriting the U.S. constitution to include measures banning corporate fraud? It seems incomprehensible in the U.S., but Icelanders did just that. Icelanders forced their entire government to resign after a banking fraud scandal, overthrowing the ruling party and creating a citizen’s group tasked with writing a new constitution that offered a solution to prevent corporate greed from destroying the country. The constitution of Iceland was scrapped and is being rewritten by private citizens; using a crowd-sourcing technique via social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter. These events have been going on since 2008, yet there’s been no word from the U.S. mainstream media about any of them. In fact, all of the events that unfolded were recorded by international journalists, overseas news bureaus, citizen journalists and bloggers. This has created current accusations of an intentional cover up of the story by mainstream U.S. news sources.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112086 Dec 8, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Woody...
Nelson Mandela is in the same class as JFK and Gandhi~
hahahah hahahah I agree, all of them are dead.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) 1 hr 11951Ratdog 86
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) 2 hr RELEASED 180
GD Designs Rochdale 3 hr pantaskan20 1
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... 23 hr tyrant of islip 5
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) 23 hr boycott 23
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Tue Watchman 208
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Aug 20 Rick the custodian 17

Sayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages