Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

GnA

Australia

#106048 May 28, 2013
Truth is there but the blind can not see.
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#106049 May 28, 2013
The blame game?

Wwwnewdrivewaypaving.com
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106050 May 28, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>you are a bold face liar....and a racist.the fact is they do not want us over their pushing a bull shit religion on them same for Israel.and if the truth be known it is the united state and israel that is invading other country's.
Tim McVeigh was your hero wasn't he. You should join him.
Cupcake from Amsterdam 3

Mount Sinai, NY

#106055 May 29, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
And Putin is vilified by the Jews who call for the destruction of Syria. Great post Cupcake.
*)

illegal israel is scared to death and have every right to be, because they are starting to reap what they've sown.

Russians s300 missile is a big game changer for Syria and israeli jew jews pilots will not dare fly israels war crime death machine, knowing they have a 50/50 chance of dying for israel's Lies/.
Cupcake from Amsterdam 3

Mount Sinai, NY

#106056 May 29, 2013
^55

Whether Syria gets the missiles from Russia, it doesn't matter. Syria has proven themselves to be brilliant survivalist and the straw that broke the illegal regime spineless back, called israel, with their killer cowardly buzzing jew jews occultist bees.

Iran missile technology is advancing so fast, that the Russian s300 will be obsolete in less than a year.

Israel's killer, that are convicted war crime jews, will be surrounded by might and power as the years progress and their mausoleum will be their own reaping hole,...and their final "never again" epitaph/.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106057 May 29, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone speaks a little truth ... you want them dead. Zionist-Jew puppet.
I'll bet you just jumped for joy when your Islamic radical brother hacked the soldier to death on a London Street.
Cupcake from Amsterdam 3

Mount Sinai, NY

#106060 May 29, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you just jumped for joy when your Islamic radical brother hacked the soldier to death on a London Street.
~

henry the wart, is a bonafide beanie Traitor

I bet you just jumped for joy when your israeli serial killing jew jews killed over 100 million Christians and non-jews in the Russia jew revolution. And the same jew Karl Marxists' killers went to Palatine and for the past 66 plus years continue their jews' onslaught of murdering and slaughtering, torturing, kidnapping and selling ghoulish jews' body parts, because unchecked, zionist talmudic jews are ruthless, barbaric wild beast, that are evilly spawned savages, that make you little mean henry a happy joyous Traitor and a subverting treasonous War Crime collaborator. for jews' Holocaust in Palestine..
orion

Somerset West, South Africa

#106061 May 29, 2013
GnA wrote:
Truth is there but the blind can not see.
A delusion by one man is insanity, by a few it is called a sect and by millions it is called a religion. You definitively fit the first description...
orion

#106062 May 29, 2013
Cupcake from Amsterdam 3 wrote:
^55
Whether Syria gets the missiles from Russia, it doesn't matter. Syria has proven themselves to be brilliant survivalist and the straw that broke the illegal regime spineless back, called israel, with their killer cowardly buzzing jew jews occultist bees.
Iran missile technology is advancing so fast, that the Russian s300 will be obsolete in less than a year.
Israel's killer, that are convicted war crime jews, will be surrounded by might and power as the years progress and their mausoleum will be their own reaping hole,...and their final "never again" epitaph/.
They enjoyed Masada, maybe they will again enjoy it. Who knows with warped minds?
orion

#106063 May 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an undereducated little perv such as you would think anyone who can write needs a thesaurus, perv. You saw the van last weekend, didn't you?
Yes he did. That was the van which took you to the mental asylum. You did not look too good in a straight jacket, foaming at the mouth...
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106065 May 29, 2013
GnA

Australia

#106067 May 29, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
A delusion by one man is insanity, by a few it is called a sect and by millions it is called a religion. You definitively fit the first description...
Its not my fault your an unbeliever. Im just thankful God opened my eyes up.

People now blame Jews for everything thats gone wrong how "Delusional" is that. So Islam do the killing and its the Jews Fault?

Satan has really corrupted the minds of people even the believers minds have been corrupted.

Let me remind those who believe in Jesus Christ that our enemies are not Flesh and Blood but Satan and his demons. Any believer who's battle is against Flesh and Blood knows nothing about Jesus Christ.

Thats why I speak on this forum against allah because you see the reward of those who follow his teachings. They go out and murder a man who did nothing to them only to end up in jail or dead. What reward do you recieve in that?

Islam hates Israel Islam hates The Real Jesus Christ. How do I know well its simple When the Iranian Preacher preached on The King of The Jews The King of Israel the King of kings Lord of lords Jesus Christ. He was arrested beaten up and forced to deny Christ than they gave their reason for his arrest and the reason was he was a Security Risk!!!

Really A Man comes with the Word of God and he is arrested because of Security Risk? Where was his guns? Where was his weapons that it became a security threat?

And why does Islam hate Jews so much? Don't you know the Great Sheppard is at work bringing Muslim's to The Truth. Jesus Christ is turning the eyes of muslims in middle east to him.

Mosab Hasan Yousef will tell you the Truth about Islam and about Palestine. Unless you have been brought up to be the next in line to replace your father one of the "co-founders" of hamas than you will not know the threats Israel face.

Im happy Jesus Saved this mans life in Jerusalem. Now he is on a mission to bring muslim's to the Truth.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106068 May 29, 2013
UK and France’s compulsion to lift the EU arms embargo will only lead to further bloodshed, and any weapons exports may fall into the hands of extremists, British journalist Neil Clark tells RT.

The more weapons they send to Syria, the greater the danger they will be used to strike against their own citizens and across the world, he explains.

Britain and France’s lone push to end the arms embargo on Syria is not conducive to a peaceful resolution of the Syrian conflict and preparations for negotiations cannot come with the condition of Assad’s resignation. A drive for peace in the region shouldn’t be decided based on an immediate change of government, especially one which still has a strong support base within the country.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106069 May 29, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'see a muslim behind every tree' fool. I was as saddened as most British people to see such a pointless death and violent murder on a London Street but it soon dawned on me just how pernicious and evil the Zionist -Jew agenda actually is; that the tentacles of Jew-Zionism can stretch and influence to such an awful and diabolical extent. No the blame for such carnage can be easily traced back to the Jew-Zionists in the USA.
BS you lying sack of s**t
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106070 May 29, 2013
`

888-55

Looking a John McCain as a loon, a Manchurian Candidate and a Zionist puppet!

http://www.texemarrs.com/052008/john_mccain_p...
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106071 May 29, 2013
~

Reading this about Mc Cain is not shocking. Vets that our family knows said the same as this article and i'm quoting: "John McCain and his insane, bloodlust, Zionist whack-job colleague, Pastor John Hagee, promise to use nuclear bombs to destroy Iran. That would mean thousands more U.S. fighting men and women going to their graves and tens of thousands more coming home minus legs, arms, and limbs. It would entail the entire world viewing America as a heartless, savage beast nation. John McCain is a monster, period. In a word, this man is a dangerous, soul-less psychopath!"
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106073 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Return at once to your Sewer Ratty.
WHen I'm ready to take a dump, I'll call you. Cause that all you are worth around here.
rtloder

Australia

#106075 May 30, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>They enjoyed Masada, maybe they will again enjoy it. Who knows with warped minds?

Just trying to get connected post this see if it works
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106076 May 30, 2013
`

`

The following update makes us happy here in Mt. Sinai/. And i quote:

Updated 5:15 a.m. ET

BEIRUT Syria's president has told Lebanon's Hezbollah-owned TV station that Damascus has received the first shipment of Russian air defense missiles, according to remarks released Thursday.

Bashar Assad's comment on the arrival of the advanced, long-range S-300 air defense missiles in Syria will further ratchet up tensions in the region and undermine efforts to hold U.N.-sponsored talks with Syria's warring sides.

Israel's defense chief, Moshe Yaalon, said earlier this week that Russia's plan to supply Syria with the weapons is a threat and signaled that Israel was prepared to use force to stop the delivery.

Proposed Syrian peace conference suffers setbacks
Syria "will retaliate immediately" if Israel strikes again, foreign minister says
U.N. gets new info on alleged use of chemical weapons in Syria
EU to allow the arming of Syrian rebels

Separately, Syrian rebels pleaded for military and medical aid in the border town of Qusair on Thursday, saying they couldn't evacuate hundreds of their wounded due to an assault by government forces backed by Hezbollah fighters, the Reuters news agency reports.

Assad's comment on the Russian missiles were released by Al-Manar TV, which is owned by the Lebanese militant Hezbollah group. Al-Manar released the comments through its breaking news service to clients on Thursday morning. An official at the station confirmed to The Associated Press that the remark was from the interview. Al-Manar is to air the exclusive interview later Thursday.

Al-Manar says Assad adds in the interview that Damascus will get the rest of the S-300s soon, according to Reuters.

Reuters quotes an unnamed Israeli official as saying Israel is looking into the reports that some of the missiles were already in Syria.

On Monday, the European Union lifted an arms embargo on Syria, paving the way for individual countries of the 27-member bloc to send weapons to rebels fighting to topple Assad's regime. The move raised fears of an arms race in the Middle East.

no wonder israel terrorist jews want peace, that because these conniving grubbing parasites see that the game field is being leveled in Syria and Obama is walking gentle, as the tide is changing in the Mediterranean Sea, which will be Israelis new resettlement home..
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106077 May 30, 2013
`

`

Remember this, israel's wailing wall is idolatry and is against and affront to Almighty God.

So, my question is who do these pagan jew israeli Cult belong too, with their six sided star, which is a hex, belongs to Original Serpent, Devil that's a/k/a Satan.

So the facts and Truth tells all the righteous human beings, that Talmudic jews are Satan's chosen sub-human creatures.....and that Truth you can take to the bank, will set u free/.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... Wed Joseph C Cafra 1
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Tue The Big Guy 7
News Sunrise Highway service road work to affect tra... Aug 28 Road Hog 1
News Special services cut at Medford private school - (Nov '07) Aug 28 Josappo4 70
News State closer to intervening in struggling schools Aug 27 Elise Gingerich 2
school driver request Sex Aug 26 scam school driver 1
News Airgas workers join Teamsters Aug 26 Ringleader 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages