Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121880 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#105985 May 27, 2013
GnA wrote:
Any man who say's what i say is b.s is a child of satan. Since i back everything up with The Word of God. I have given u God's very own words and u say its b.s
Thats no different to the Israelites who did not believe in Jesus Christ. Even when i give you Scripture you still refuse to believe.
What i say is Truly my Father's Heart. And What is on the Father's heart is on our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ Heart.
~`

I asked u a very simple question, was Abraham a Jew?

either answer yes or no!
GnA

Australia

#105988 May 27, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
either answer yes or no!
Is this a joke?

And what does the Word of God say?

Abraham "Humanly Speaking" is the founder of the Jewish Nation.

Your answer is in The Word of God. If i was not speaking from The Lord than i would speak lies. But i have answered you.
GnA

Australia

#105989 May 27, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question Lil Joey!!... but the fool will no doubt remain a fool and start shouting about what 'God says'.... a no hoper liar for the zionist heathen Jewd.
The Israelites in Jesus Christ day's were like u.
They didnt believe the message of Jesus Christ. Even when they read the Word of God they did not understand the scriptures. Your in no position to say im a lier since the spirit who teaches u is a lier.

How do i know the spirit of satan teaches u.

I have given u scripture after scripture. But you say its b.s Only the spirit of satan goes against God if you were taught by The Holy Spirit than u of all people would accept what i say.

But since u reject it. You believe the lie's satan has planted in your heart.
GnA

Australia

#105990 May 27, 2013
Romans 4 (new living translation)
1 Abraham was, humanly speaking, the founder of our Jewish nation. What did he discover about being made right with God? 2 If his good deeds had made him acceptable to God, he would have had something to boast about. But that was not God’s way. 3 For the Scriptures tell us,“Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith.”a
rtloder

Australia

#105991 May 27, 2013
Woe to all those who think a Christian can be a Zionist .
The decision to by "it" is fraught with desire to emulate that which you shouldn't.
It'd be absolved of the willingness to commit fornication if I were not human .
But I'm a person so I won't be.
It's even worse if your pretending to be The Creator as for reason being *-* you don't believe in one.
So come out and say it *-* there is none.
There is no harm in that.
But to take a constituent of existence "what is" *-* to make it, "what's not" *-* just to pose a position *-* is a horrendous addition to your self.
Dont hide

Reunion

#105994 May 27, 2013
GnA wrote:
Romans 4 (new living translation)
1 Abraham was, humanly speaking, the founder of our Jewish nation. What did he discover about being made right with God? 2 If his good deeds had made him acceptable to God, he would have had something to boast about. But that was not God’s way. 3 For the Scriptures tell us,“Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith.”a
you are not a christian, mr "scripture".
you make me laugh in your attempts to hide your real motivations.
GnA

Australia

#105995 May 28, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in a great position to call you a liar. And you are a liar and do not speak truth. You are a stooge and an apologist for the AskanaZi Jews who have rampaged, occupied, murdered and injured thousands of innocent souls in Palestine over many years. In this role you tacitly support all these atrocities and worse: you try to use the life of Christ, who came to earth as the Light of the World showing mankind the power and glory of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. And by his life we are free to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven if we believe and acknowledge the Lord God and his only 'begotten' son Christ.
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
No no no. You are incorrect how does me standing up for what God say's in his Word have anything with me supporting violence?

I speak and back everything up with the Word of God. What do i have to hide?

I answered his question is Abraham a Jew and of Course he is. He is "humanly speaking" the founder of the Jewish Nation i gave u scripture to back it up.

When i speak of Israel i speak Truth God's Truth. Truth's concerning Israel and The Israelites written in the Word of God. Jesus Christ my Saviour without him i have no foundation Jesus Christ is The Only way to the Father. And if i have never spoken about him than everythin i say is a Lie now let me explain.
GnA

Australia

#105996 May 28, 2013
Jesus Weeps over Jerusalem

Luke 19
41 But as he came closer to Jerusalem and saw the city ahead, he began to weep. 42 “How I wish today that you of all people would understand the way to peace. But now it is too late, and peace is hidden from your eyes. 43 Before long your enemies will build ramparts against your walls and encircle you and close in on you from every side. 44 They will crush you into the ground, and your children with you. Your enemies will not leave a single stone in place, because you did not accept your opportunity for salvation.”

And True to his Words the Roman Empire left no single stone in place.

Do you see the scripture i gave you is.

1 Warning of the Israelites for their unbelief in Jesus Christ and his message. They had their chance at that time to repent and accept Salvation but They did not understand scripture most were blind and didn't understand.

2 It shows The Love of Jesus Christ as he weeps for his People as Jesus Christ himself say's "How i wish you of all people" that sentence alone shows you the Heart of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Clears the Temple

45 Then Jesus entered the Temple and began to drive out the people selling animals for sacrifices. 46 He said to them,“The Scriptures declare,‘My Temple will be a house of prayer,’ but you have turned it into a den of thieves.”[d]

47 After that, he taught daily in the Temple, but the leading priests, the teachers of religious law, and the other leaders of the people began planning how to kill him. 48 But they could think of nothing, because all the people hung on every word he said.

Do you see who the real snakes were The teacher's of religious law.

And if You read Romans 11 "New Testament" it will tell you the Mind of God. Also Look up God's Mysterious Plan and you will be amazed at the outcome even when some of the Israelites were disobediant. The Plan of God brang Salvation to us Gentiles. Romans 10.

Believe it!!
GnA

Australia

#105998 May 28, 2013
Its ok I know im right. You rejected Truth your chance to know My Father but its ok I did my part im thats all I can do. If they refuse to believe than thats their choice.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106000 May 28, 2013
A former insider at the World Bank, ex-Senior Counsel Karen Hudes, says the global financial system is dominated by a small group of corrupt, power-hungry figures centered around the privately owned U.S. Federal Reserve.

The network has seized control of the media to cover up its crimes, too, she explained. In an interview with The New American, Hudes said that when she tried to blow the whistle on multiple problems at the World Bank, she was fired. Now, along with a network of fellow whistleblowers, Hudes is determined to expose and end the corruption. And she is confident of success.

Citing an explosive 2011 Swiss study published in the PLOS ONE journal on the “network of global corporate control,” Hudes pointed out that a small group of entities — mostly financial institutions and especially central banks — exert a massive amount of influence over the international economy from behind the scenes.

“What is really going on is that the world’s resources are being dominated by this group,” she explained, adding that the “corrupt power grabbers” have managed to dominate the media as well.“They’re being allowed to do it.”
GnA

United States

#106001 May 28, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Try to learn the meaning of these words ... they will help you recover from your dilemma and delusional state. It is always annoying to see a Jew or Jew apologist who pretends to understand the words Christ just to curry favour and absolve Israel from its murderous and evil ways...
You really believe what you say is truth?
I believe the scripture you give me. but apart from that nothing else
why? its simple.
If you knew Jesus you would believe what the Father has to say. You have forgotten Jesus didnt come from anywhere but The Father.
And since Jesus Christ himself said he came to do the will of the Father. I know without a doubt you dont understand.
I speak the words of my father which is found in the Bible not any other book but the Bible. Have i rejected Jesus Christ? No!!
Have you rejected what my Father say's?
every bit!! And the very bible you read has my Father's Words but you still refuse to believe.
So my christian brothers and sisters on here. Listen. I am not telling you lies everything i speak you will find in the Word of God.
You have to question if pete truly understands the Word of God. A True believer never rejects any scripture but accepts all. It is the spirit of satan who likes to divide just as u see with pete who believes in 1 scripture but will reject other's
we christians true believers of Jesus Christ are not "divided" in our belief. We stand on The Word of God "not one scripture" but all.
orion

Roodepoort, South Africa

#106002 May 28, 2013

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106004 May 28, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Everything I say is skewed.
'
I can keep quoting scripture out of context and with no understanding and/or love for my fellow man for eternity but it does not change the facts.
The usual mantras are revolving in your mind again, aren't they, perv?
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#106006 May 28, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a joke?
And what does the Word of God say?
Abraham "Humanly Speaking" is the founder of the Jewish Nation.
Your answer is in The Word of God. If i was not speaking from The Lord than i would speak lies. But i have answered you.
~`

You've answered yourself and you've answered Satan, but you never answered the Truth. Abraham was not a Jew!

U are either a Liar or Nut, or both. Jew and Talmudic Judaism is a Cult religion, that believes in Satan. Talmudic books are the written foundation from atheist oral Occultist foundation called "Pharisaic Pharisaism', that Jesus Christ spoke so venomous out about in Ancient time.

Jews are "converts" and that have "no" bloodline to Israelites/Hebrews, but jews have bloodline to a bunch of mixed eggs and sperms in an a darkened kettle of mishan misinterpretation, that are the repetition ramblings of evilness bigotry and racist wickedness.

And for you to say the jews are God's Chosen people, you not only blaspheming God's Word, but you are in essence calling Our Almighty God of All Creation a paradoxical Creator, which is a sin of no repentants.

I cannot judge you, but I can judge what you are saying as a blatant lie, and it's obvious to me that you are a sniff-neck John Hagee follower, or a delusional critter, who thinks the voices that are echoing in their bell-tree head, is that of God's Holy Spirit, saying jew's in terrorist israel are God's chosen War Crime Criminals and Serial Killers, who are protected from prosecution.

We know the potent signs and we know that israel's six sided hex star is from the Original Serpent..... and we also know not to go against the authority that stands in place in their relative positions by God, because opposing and going against this would be taking a stand against the arrangement of God and God's purpose.

He will come like a thief in the night, and nobody knows the time, the day nor the hour, neither the angels or Jesus Christ, only the Father!. Mark 13-32.....

Like my brothers, i too am a Free thinker, without any religion to misinform me/. Use the Inspired words in the Bible to discern the Truth and pray for "accurate knowledge"..
GnA

Chiswick, Australia

#106007 May 28, 2013
What I say has nothing to do with the Jews you accuse.

WHat I say is about what my Father has to say about his covenant he made with Abraham. About the Land of the Israelites about the Importance of Israel to us as believers.

God himself as you said will Judge everyone according to what they have done.

So leave it to God and let him Judge. But stand for what God say's not what you want! But What he say's you are just the clay whom the potter formed does a worker give orders to his or her Boss? Well its the same with us do we "Believers" have the rights to believe in 1 scripture and dismiss the other's? God can see what you cant he knows what you dont. He formed you when u were in your mothers womb. And now you think u know The Word of God? If you dont even believe his Words how can you understand?

USA

#106008 May 28, 2013
Lil Blowey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`

Like my bothers, i too am a Freak thinker, without any religion to inform me/. Use the Insipid words in the Babble to disconcert the Truth and prey for "accurate knowledge"..
In other words, you wing it.

USA

#106010 May 28, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure this GnAT is
You're 'sure', perv? You see Jews around every corner, don't you? Are they among those who watch you?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106011 May 28, 2013
Paul Craig Roberts — Global Research May 25, 2013

Have you ever wondered how the government’s misinformation gains traction?

What I have noticed is that whenever a stunning episode occurs, such as 9/11 or the Boston Marathon bombing, most everyone whether on the right or left goes along with the government’s explanation, because they can hook their agenda to the government’s account.

The leftwing likes the official stories of Muslims creating terrorist mayhem in America, because it proves their blowback theory and satisfies them that the dispossessed and oppressed can fight back against imperialism.

The patriotic rightwing likes the official story, because it proves America is attacked for its goodness or because terrorists were allowed in by immigration authorities and nurtured by welfare, or because the government, which can’t do anything right, ignored plentiful warnings.

Whatever the government says, no matter how problematical, the official story gets its traction from its compatibility with existing predispositions and agendas.

In such a country, truth has no relevance. Only agendas are important.
orion

Roodepoort, South Africa

#106012 May 28, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
either answer yes or no!
Abraham was not a Jew since he came from Haran, now in Southern Turkey. He must be a Turk. The text tells us that God gave him the land of Canaan,'AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE'. The question is: "How far can an old man see in the hills of Judea? 500M? 1km? Ok let us be generous! 2km.
The answer to that is even more simple than that..FROM THE NILE TO THE EUPHRATUS. That is what Israel is peddling. They even have that on their coins. Do you still believe the story?
orion

Roodepoort, South Africa

#106014 May 28, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
None of these other characters have the (lasting) profile and the power of Christ. I'm gonna continue to believe in the man and the four Gospels and of course The Lord God, Great Master of Creation.
That is your privilege and I respect that, but the whole story smacks of plagiarism. Small lies are usually covering big lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookups in sayville 11 hr sayville16 1
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... Fri true independent 1
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) Jul 20 dancer 14
News Islip, citing finances, moves on $10M in bonds ... Jul 18 rabid tabby 7
News Bay Shore Marina parking meters begin operation... Jul 18 rabid tabby 9
News Dumping case trial date set for ex-Islip officials Jul 16 shame on you 3
Painters is back! (Oct '13) Jul 15 Rusty 4

Sayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance