Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,625)

Showing posts 92,481 - 92,500 of110,373
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
FUCK MY FACE WORKING TOPIX OVERTIME TO KEEP THE NORK DICTATORSHIP ALIVE???
<quoted text>
You're just a dull minion in the worst dictatorship in the world, stooge.
Have you ever questioned your tyrants?
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
"Semitic Sergeant Satan" Sez:
<quoted text>
There's a good reason God wouldn't trust you with anything but a Hasbara Script & Keyboard!
I'll tell you why there's a good reason God would trust me its the simple fact of The very words Jesus Christ said live by the sword die by the sword.

If my Israeli brothers and Sisters would Trust in God like the Israelis in Moses time where they put there Trust in God alone and not man made weapons i can Guarantee you with out a doubt in my mind God alone will act for them will rebuke anyone who would try to hurt them. For acknowledging what Jesus Christ said. This Truth is found in Zechariah 14 about what The Lord is going to do to the nations who rise against Jerusalem/Israel.

The Son of Hamas has spoken against Islam this was the Path The Lord our God planned for him he wasnt just a son of a normal muslim man he was the son of a father who was one of the co-founders of the organisation Hamas. Listen to his words listen to them. Listen to how evil he say's Islam is and listen to what he say's about it. He said "The Bible"

Not the Talmud not any other book but the Bible so if your gonna keep bringing up zionist and the talmud what use is it since im not any of them

If your gonna comment about that stuff you need to contact their organisation and tell them yourself. Like literally go and call them call whoever it is that can help you get your case across cause its a waste of time telling me. What man of God would let doctrines of Satan fill his head and cause a split personality if he has done it with the muslims through the quran i wonder where he has with you'se. Those who speak the name of God The God of Israel. Where has satan corrupted your minds to think that if several Jews have commited the crime that All Jews are responsible?.

Even when God say's "In That Day" i will be the God of all families living in Israel.

If God has spoken this and you say different you have to ask yourself where you so called believers get your information?

If this is whats been taught in The Churches today it is stupid and unheard of. Since the very own Messiah and Saviour they speak about has openly said he is The King of the Jews when he answered Pilate.

You either believe it or you dont.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Since the very own Messiah and Saviour they speak about has openly said he is The King of the Jews when he answered Pilate.
You either believe it or you dont.
_5

Jesus Christ never ever said that he was King of the jews. It would be like saying he's King of little circumcised hellish sub-human Devils and that's not what and who Jesus Christ represented, as our "Exemplar"..
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Your wrong.

Pilate asked him if he was The King of The Jews.

Jesus Christ could of kept quiet, he could of said No im not.

But what answer did he give Pilate?

"YOU HAVE SAID IT"

That alone puts what you say to the grave.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

You have said it.

Meaning yes i am The King of The Jews you dont need to repeat it.

He could of spoke parables but he kept it simple so that all who were there that day would witness his statement.

If Jesus Christ was not. He would not say it. Because everything that comes from him is nothing but the Truth.

Many people have forgotten
That he gave us the Holy Spirit his advocate his friend and our helper. To guide us and show us all Truths of God yes all of them.

From the creation of the World. To the Birth of the greatest of nations "Israel" the Rise of King David the sheppard. And the life of His Only begotten Son our Messiah and Saviour Jesus Christ. There are Many more Truths of God but thats up to the person to ask the Holy Spirit to help him understand it.

Have you ever read in The Word of God. God talk about Israel with Love?

Than have you read The Word of God talk about dicipling them because they stepped out of line God warned Israel alot of times and he kept to his word

So really every mans sin God can see Israel is not the terrorist state you think it is. That takes away from the Jews who believe in Jesus Christ just as you do.

I speak against allah because every muslim nation has Jesus Christ believers and to say that all muslim people are evil takes away from those who believe in Jesus Christ not as the prophet but the Son of God.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
Your wrong.
Pilate asked him if he was The King of The Jews.
Jesus Christ could of kept quiet, he could of said No im not.
But what answer did he give Pilate?
"YOU HAVE SAID IT"
That alone puts what you say to the grave.
`

_5

The New International Version of the Holy Scriptures says something with more clarity, when Jesus Christ answered Pilate.

Jesus Christ answer to Pilate when asked if he was King of the Jews was this: "If you say so" and it does not say that Jesus Christ was a jew, to the contrary, it was Jesus Christ way of saying, "if you say so" meaning this is what you Pilate believe and want to believe,... so be it.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you why there's a good reason God would trust me its the simple fact of The very words Jesus Christ said live by the sword die by the sword.
If my Israeli brothers and Sisters would Trust in God like the Israelis in Moses time where they put there Trust in God alone and not man made weapons i can Guarantee you with out a doubt in my mind God alone will act for them will rebuke anyone who would try to hurt them.
_5

With your own words you stated that your jew brothers and sisters in israel,... do not Trust God.

Yes, i agree with your assessment of your fellow jews in israel.

Your brothers and sisters in israel are spawned to be liars, deceivers, and cowardly injurious wild beast, that feed off of others misery and especially the miseries of the helpless and defenseless.

And the Supreme Holocaust that your jew brothers and sisters created in Palestine, is what they are feeding off of now.

I would characterize these evil israeli j creatures as grubbing, leeching, and evil parasites, who need to be arrested and put on an International War Crime Tribunal Trial and convicted for all their War Crime Atrocities and for their Crimes against humanity/..

And the misery is caused by you and your kind of heathen pagan beliefs, who have transcended into becoming "converts" to Tribal Jewries evilness and they are following atheist, who are void of the One True Almighty God and All of His Godly Creations..

Your god has horns and your kind has his horns resting in their spirit core essence and temple. Your untermenschen israeli brothers and sisters spirits are filled with pseudo unholiness and pharisaism evilness.

If you really believe in Jesus Christ, repent and do so for your love ones and ask for God's Forgiveness.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

GAYBLOWSONSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You answered the little GnAt insect with an excellent retort Wayne!!!
'Wayne' is just another alias for a jobless bitter old hag, fool. Apparently you're just as slow as she is.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

So are you saying your bible is right and mine is wrong?

Remeber what you say. Since i tell you the truth and you have rejected the Truth of God. You believe what your evil heart say's u believe in one part of the scripture but you wont believe the other? Even when God speaks about Israel. Remember every bad thing spoken about Israel because you will be accountable on the day of Judgement.

Your thinking is not much different to the israelis who doubted Jesus Christ and his message they believed in the scriptures yet did not understand it. And you have showen the same attitude rebukeing truth regarding "Israel" with man's articles You searched if Jesus Christ was the King of the Jews and The Word of God say so. but refused to search on how God see's Israel. This shows your hate for the decendants of the first chosen people of God.

I will make myself clear now Listen.

Your a believer? Well start acting like one.
A believer doesnt believe one part of the bible and not the other.

Go read the Word of God and tell me if there is any scripture where he say's I am not with Israle anymore?

If you did a research on Jesus Christ The King of The Jews. Do a research on Israel and how God views Israel both from a loving point of view and Gods warning of his people.

Jesus Christ himself preached to the Israelis he healed israelis what more do i have to tell you for you to break the wall which is blocking your sight?

Love,Forgiveness,Grace and Mercy is for everyone. you as a believer should know this "for everyone" dont focus on what the people but focus on what God say remember The first commandment Well if God say's one thing about Israel and you preach a different thing how are you showing God you love him? Does the clay form himself? Are we in charge of the scripture now that we have decided to go against Gods words?

Jesus Christ himself came to do the will of his Father. Jesus Christ knew that some of his people would not believe but he continued to walk the path God had for him his eyes were firmly planted on God and him alone? He never once uttered such non sense which you do.

So you have to question your views is it really The Lords? Has he ever spoken harshly about one particular nation or its people?

Thats all it takes to put away to the grave so called believers like you.

I speak against alla muhaammed and all other false gods and idols cause i know the fight isnt with humans its with satan

Ephesians 6

10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we[c] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Can i get an AMEN
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Yes that one verse is powerful just goes to show the lack of knowledge in God you have.

You really think you can talk about God and Jesus Christ? Dont just be a reader understand the bible so you wont have to say things which are incorrect.

Its ok your just a baby the most important thing to do is to just take baby steps one at a time.ask the Holy Spirit to help you so that you fully understand. And when Your Hard heart finally accepts it. Your thank me but give all glory to Jesus Christ for helping you through me :)
ocxz

Saint-paul, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
Yes that one verse is powerful just goes to show the lack of knowledge in God you have.
You really think you can talk about God and Jesus Christ? Dont just be a reader understand the bible so you wont have to say things which are incorrect.
Its ok your just a baby the most important thing to do is to just take baby steps one at a time.ask the Holy Spirit to help you so that you fully understand. And when Your Hard heart finally accepts it. Your thank me but give all glory to Jesus Christ for helping you through me :)
If your fight is against the muslims go to the muslim forums and preach for your imaginary men in the sky.
You are boring and repetitive, the message does not get across.
There are so many christian happy clappy forums you could attend..

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

GAYBLOWSSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
SAYNOTOSATAN.... that means saying NO! to the Talmudic racist, violent, God in Heaven sent to mankind to free us and allow entry into eternal life in paradise. Expel the thieving Jews out of the Palestinian Territories .... stop the genocide of the Palestinian people by the racist Jewish State. SAYNOTOSATAN
You're a confused creep, and your blather is all too familiar.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
If your fight is against the muslims go to the muslim forums and preach for your imaginary men in the sky.
You are boring and repetitive, the message does not get across.
There are so many christian happy clappy forums you could attend..
Yes but The Lord our God has chosen for me This Forum to correct those who view Israel as the enemey when really its satan and his demons at work to take to the lake of fire as many souls as they can. Be thankful and blessed that I am talking to you'se about Jesus Christ and God's Truth concerning Israel. For this very day Life has come to you through this forum how long must the Lord knock on your door before you let him in? How long must Jesus Christ reach out to you before satan comes in for the kill?

The message i speak of is being heard all across the world. So even if i dont speak it in this forum God will have another soldier on this forum who will speak for him.

If i get out of line the Holy Spirit will let me know but he has made it clear to me. That i am on the right path that he will use me to correct any misleading information regarding the way man see's his people. And how God see's the Israelites.

And theres muslims on here so theres no need to go and find a muslim forum. They are viewing what i write and researching at the same time. Maybe there quiet to see if i speak the truth about assad that The Word of God say's "and the royal power of Damascus will come to an end"

And when God brings that part of the scripture to life and they see it before their very eyes what than will they do?

Will they take that sign and turn to God through Jesus Christ or will their hearts still be hard?

When i see articles saying that assad is winning i laugh cause these rebels are like the poison of a snake, after its injection its not long before it starts to spread. They have majority of the cities surrounding Damascus now how much longer before they they get through.

My God The God of Israel has spoken. And everything he speaks comes to life.

If you want to find this scripture its Isaiah 17
Gray

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
We saw your C.A.M.E.R.A. site the first time Hasbarat.

It's consistent with the scripted lies & simpleminded insults of you and your ilk best summarized here:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

More Megaphone info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_deskto...

http://bsalert.com/artsearch.php...
______

The truth is that your Zionism is far more hostile to Christians than the Muslims or their faith:

“The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians”
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...
EXCERPT “The sad reality that naïve American Christians have not yet comprehend, is that Judaism, not Islam, is the real enemy of Christianity as well as all non-Jews.

Have they studied the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book, before hating and burning it, American Christians would have discovered that Islam is closer to Christianity.

Islam’s message of brotherhood, love and peace is similar to Jesus’ teachings.

Similar to Christianity Islam is a universal religion for all nations and is not exclusive to just one elitist group like Judaism.

Islam recognizes all the Christian profits starting from Adam all the way down to Mohammad including Jesus (Issa in Arabic) and his mother.

Islam reveres Virgin Mary to a point it dedicated a whole chapter in the Qur’an in her name, something neither Judaism nor Christianity had ever done.”CONTINUED

Zionist discovered that the most effective method of zionizing Americans is through their religion; Christianity. Through the Zionist imposed curriculum of at least the first 12 years of public schooling, the over than 200 pro-Zionist organizations, the Israeli lobby (AIPAC), about 1700 religious radio stations, 245 Christian TV stations, and about 120 Christian newspaper, Zionists had successfully zionized almost 40 million American Christians." CONTINUED

“The Ugly Face Of The Zionist Jihad: The Halachic Guide For The Killing Of Gentiles”

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2010/03/26/the-...

TRY AGAIN!
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

im not a zionist or a talmud follower talk to me about the Word of God.

I told you once and i will tell you again its useless bringing that stuff up. I am neither a zionist or a talmud follower I speak on behalf of my Father about his views and what he say's about Israel. Gray if you want to talk about that stuff you need to contact Israel "yourself" and tell them how you feel. I dont have the position of Judge or was appointed by God. but i do against false gods and idols because God has said there is no other but Him. I am a sinner myself i am not perfect thats why i will not "consistantly speak about this jew did this and this jew did that what right do i have to consistantly point out other peoples faults when i have them myself.

So gray the most perfect human being on the earth just remember everything you say and do cause you will be accountable for it.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

And dont be afraid to read Gods views on Israel.

The Bible does not speak lies.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

No direspect to mary but so what if the quran dedicated a part for mary the mother of Jesus Christ. If thats what God wanted us True Believers to do!! it would say in The Word of God. But Jesus Christ even said that any one who does the will of God is his mother and brother and sister so that arguement is useless "throw it in the grave"
Like i said the quran is misleading the Jesus they speak of is a prophet the Jesus i believe in is the Son of God so once again that arguement is useless "throw it in the grave"
And the Jesus that the quran claim to believe in is not the same Jesus Christ.
And I heard the quran was a creation of the Roman Catholics after reading what you said about that whole Mary thing i wonder if it truly is. But than again i aint gonna go digging information thats of no use to me.

So if your a christian i suggest you stay away from the quran dont let the devil mislead you

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Interesting article I found about Muslims around the world.

Muslims up to 2 to 5% of the population (Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, UK, USA) stay as segregated minority, start Mosque construction, use oil money to influence liberal Journalists for public relations and open Islamic Study Chairs in major universities, proselytize from vulnerable groups, clog streets with open-air congregationary rug prayers, develop sleeper cells for Jehad;
-Muslims 5 to 10%(France, Kenya,Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland) push for those Islamic believes that are in conflict with the values & tradition of diverse societies, ask breaks on jobs for 5-times prayers, establish madrasa education, display of veil by their females, demand to rule themselves by Sharia;

-Muslims 10 to 25%(Burma, Cyprus, INDIA,Israel, Philippines, Russia, Serbia, Thailand) tend to increase lawlessness and chaos such as mob violence after Friday prayers for alleged blasphemy or Koran burning destroying national monuments India and car-burnings France. Many actions of native non-Muslims population in full compliance with their own culture, constitution and traditions of freedom of speech will offend Islam resulting in uprisings such as opposition to Mohammad cartoons, post false blogs using non-Muslim on-line names, force partition of countries, create mayhem by terror and ethnic cleansing, keep their daughters confined while seducing young non-Muslim girls to marry forcing conversion, shelter illegal Muslims migrants from all over the world and breed more to increase Muslim population ratio.

-Muslims 25% to 90%- Once the population of Muslims reaches 25%, forced conversions, hair-trigging riots and ethnic cleansing will start to ensure that the figure reaches 95%. As long as the figure is fewer than 25% the only ways to increase Muslim population are illegal immigration, conversion of poor and illiterates, and high birth rates like rabbits; with the exception of few countries such as NIGERIA (always in turmoil despite huge oil income), there are very few countries in the world where the population of Muslims is between 25% and 90%. Indonesia and Malaysia are examples of countries that have seen rapid Islamisation and discrimination of minorities in recent decades.

-Muslims from 90 to 99%(Albania, Azerbaijan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia, Chad, Chechnya, Egypt, Gaza, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Pakistan, Nigeria, Qatar, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, West Bank) notice violent jihad, face hair-trigger riots, jihad lashkars, unfettered persecution of non-Muslims, use Zakat funds to spread Islam and terror, target killings, sporadic ethnic cleansing, death for conversion (apostasy and proselytizing), Rule by Sharia, start conspiracy theory, subdue and impose Jizya tax on non-Muslims only, military coups, dictatorships, disappearances of dissidents, enforcement of dreaded Blasphemy Law, some genocide, drive infidels out.

Undeniable fact: currently, no other religion unleashes terror on the innocent like Islam and a architecture of a evil cult.
ocxz

Saint-paul, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
http://wasteofmyoxygen.wordpre ss.com/2007/10/09/staggering-s tatistics-on-muslims-killing-m uslims/
http://wasteofmytime.com
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Worry about your own 'account' and stop harassing people here who despise and question the racism, genocide, fascism, hatred, colonization, theft, child murder by Jews against innocents in the 'Jewish State'. Say No To Satan's Israel just once here and you will gain some credibility. Say NO! to The Terror and Terrible State of AskAnazI Jew Israel.
Well you certainly dont practise what you preach since you have hatered towards the Jews :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 92,481 - 92,500 of110,373
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sayville Discussions

Search the Sayville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Straub's Market 1941 (Nov '11) 2 hr Silent But Deadly Dudley 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr Get real 6,195
fios tv (Oct '09) Apr 20 Joe 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Apr 20 positronium 6,290
Animal Hoarder Busted on Long Island (Apr '13) Apr 18 thr 23
Attn: Adoptees and Birth Parents and Grand Pare... (Feb '13) Apr 18 joanNYadoptees 7
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Apr 18 YUP 16,736
•••

Freeze Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 24 at 7:13PM EDT

•••
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
•••

Sayville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sayville People Search