Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
92,061 - 92,080 of 115,293 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

We remember the life of Lutheran pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer who was executed by hanging on April 9, 1945, while imprisoned at Konzentrationslager Flossenbürg, a Nazi concentration camp. Bonhoeffer, one of the most famous theologians and martyrs of the 20th century, was strongly opposed to Adolf Hitler’s persecution of the Jewish people and was an active participant in the German Resistance movement against Nazism.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Mt Sinai Group for Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
!~`
~`
Our payment is in a Trust fund with our Almighty Grand Loving Creator of All Creations, and we are here to follow the undeserved gift we've received that is our "Exemplar".
Our "Exemplar" is Jesus Christ, which is our Beacon of Light to Everlasting Truths and Life, who has denounced and condemned the Satanic Cult that Tribal Jewry converts follow, that you and your Troll kind are erroneously representing.
You also had words of praise for Adolf f@cking Hitler.
It's like you WANT people to hate you or something, man!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
How much are Nazi/Islamic paying you to say this, or are you thoroughly brainwashed?.
The depths your peoples mind descend to doesn't surprise me at all. Nor does your ability to lie and generate ideas.
Boo hoo, another butthurt Islamophobe so deep into his own f@cking paranoia. You're no better than Jeffers here!
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
We remember the life of Lutheran pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer who was executed by hanging on April 9, 1945, while imprisoned at Konzentrationslager Flossenbürg, a Nazi concentration camp. Bonhoeffer, one of the most famous theologians and martyrs of the 20th century, was strongly opposed to Adolf Hitler’s persecution of the Jewish people and was an active participant in the German Resistance movement against Nazism.
~`

This person's above posting are based on endless lies for terrorist jews...

The people who admired Pastor Bonhoeffer are Tribal Jewry and not Christians.

Why did Adolf Hitler have Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer hung?

It was not because he was another John Hagee Zionist puppet, but because the Pastor was rather a j's rat and a weasel, who was in the pack of Traitors who plan to kill Hitler..

And the Pastor was not a Christian, nor a follower of Jesus Christ.

This is the real reason the Pastor was hung:

The Pastor was one of the Treasonous Traitors, who tried to kill the Germany's Fuhrer,... Adolf Hitler!

This "nobody" above, who is posting these silly lies, is a ploy and a shill for Satan's Demonized jew Cult of Tribal Jewry.

We're not going to elaborate on "nobody's" lies and deceptions in all prior postings, but this neophyte is too stupid and will only posts lies, while pretending to be a Christian.

While the Pastor rightly condemns the Vatican's Roman Christianity, which the Pastor called 'cheap grace",... he shows little actual understanding of God's grace, nor who Jesus was and is.

The Pastor had deserved to die as a Traitor to German's Nation and the Pastor's preaching was a philosophical and the Pastor rarely had spoken of Jesus Christ as a Hater of the "Pharisees Pharisaism" which was a precursor to jews' written Talmud Ideology along with jew Karl Marxists' Communist Manifesto

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Pain Garrett and Fiends wrote:
<quoted text>
~`

The Pastor was one of the Treasonous Traitors, who tried to kill the Germany's Fuhrer,... Adolf Hitler!
o
'Treasonous Traitors' is almost as pathetically funny as your other patented redundancy-'crime criminals'.

Why do you even try to pose as others, dullard?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo, another butthurt Islamophobe so deep into his own f@cking paranoia. You're no better than Jeffers here!
I sense Mexican illegal narcotics are following through your veins?
Go boot yourself up you f*cking junkie!.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Mt Sinai Group for Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
!~`
~`
Our payment is in a Trust fund with our Almighty Grand Loving Creator of All Creations, and we are here to follow the undeserved gift we've received that is our "Exemplar".
Our "Exemplar" is Jesus Christ, which is our Beacon of Light to Everlasting Truths and Life, who has denounced and condemned the Satanic Cult that Tribal Jewry converts follow, that you and your Troll kind are erroneously representing.
?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk about brain washed dunney I mean sunny.
I'll tell you whose brain washed you are.
And the Brotherhood is too.
Allow me to explain.
Their mystical believers (Brotherhood) think the homosexuals they tie too will disappear one day .
Allah will take them away.
I have a question for you brain washed bastards.
What the hell do you think Allah will do with all those serial killers.?.
Best leave them where they are in the States in Britain and France and turn your back on them,
And let them deal with the problem since they created the serial killers.
And face Mecca and face the Kebla it is a warning to all mankind.
A mercy from thy Lord : He truly heareth and knoweth all things.
How very accurate you are!. Sorry, how selectively accurate you are.

How is your Aussie government performing nowadays-you must be so proud?.

Carry on what you're doing.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
This person's above posting are based on endless lies for terrorist jews...
The people who admired Pastor Bonhoeffer are Tribal Jewry and not Christians.
Why did Adolf Hitler have Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer hung?
It was not because he was another John Hagee Zionist puppet, but because the Pastor was rather a j's rat and a weasel, who was in the pack of Traitors who plan to kill Hitler..
And the Pastor was not a Christian, nor a follower of Jesus Christ.
This is the real reason the Pastor was hung:
This "nobody" above, who is posting these silly lies, is a ploy and a shill for Satan's Demonized jew Cult of Tribal Jewry.
We're not going to elaborate on "nobody's" lies and deceptions in all prior postings, but this neophyte is too stupid and will only posts lies, while pretending to be a Christian.
While the Pastor rightly condemns the Vatican's Roman Christianity, which the Pastor called 'cheap grace",... he shows little actual understanding of God's grace, nor who Jesus was and is.
The Pastor had deserved to die as a Traitor to German's Nation and the Pastor's preaching was a philosophical and the Pastor rarely had spoken of Jesus Christ as a Hater of the "Pharisees Pharisaism" which was a precursor to jews' written Talmud Ideology along with jew Karl Marxists' Communist Manifesto
Just don't understand why you are on the side of evil, everything you post is of satan, this much is a fact. You have been brainwashed for how long? Oh about 4 or 5 years old I bet, I bet you were even told not to trust your parents. OH by the way Jesus hated NO human. This is fact.I see through your BS son of satan. If you don't change your ways, well let me say that satan smiles and welcomes you.
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Treasonous Traitors' is almost as pathetically funny as your other patented redundancy-'crime criminals'.
Why do you even try to pose as others, dullard?
~`

as always, a brainless 24/7 illiterates comment, from an unloved and inconsequential mynah bird's titty.

i see u still have no life and are posting out of a pathetic idiot's desperation. U must miss your "little boys" postings.
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

OH by the way Jesus hated NO human. This is fact.I see through your BS son of satan. If you don't change your ways, well let me say that satan smiles and welcomes you.
What is John 8-44 mean to u?

I'll agree with with u about righteous Humans...

So, who was Jesus talking too, when he used words like "Vipers", Devil, and Satan's Liars and Satan's Lairs? It must be sub-humans and the only sub-humans that come to my mind is Tribal Jewry, like u!

No truer words have ever been spoken by any man in any time in history. Jews are the essence of hatred cruelty malice and evil – like no other creature on the planet. Theirs is the kingdom of hell on earth – an evil so putrid – as only the Talmudic Jews can be.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Blabbalina wrote:
<quoted text>

as ailliterates comment, from an unloved and inconsequential mynah bird's titty.
i see u still .
I mock you and your lack of education for entertainment purposes, crude hag.
Think of it; what's not to laugh at? What's happened to your unstable scouse moron, harpy?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>

when he used words like "Vipers", Devil, and Satan's Liars and Satan's Lairs? It must be sub-humans and the only sub-humans that come to my mind is Tribal Jewry, like u!
What would a slavering cretin such as you know of scripture, lowlife? You're just as dumb as that Merseyside half-wit.

I've given several of my associates and colleagues this address. They agree you're one of the dullest sewer dwelling delusional slobs they've ever seen.
I pointed out the way you try to convey you're some sort of a concerted association, when you're actually nothing more than a lonely hydra with a lard ass and a sour attitude.
You're a huge hit, but not for the reasons you'd like, mucus face. Loads of laughs from a pinch-faced cretin. I love it!
FoxNews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN -----

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I mock you and your lack of education for entertainment purposes, crude hag.
Think of it; what's not to laugh at? What's happened to your unstable scouse moron, harpy?
~`

I'm still a teen who is making u out to be uneducated illiterate that is an inconsequential useless reclusive crackhead..

You have no life and you have no love ones, and that's obvious by your lowly perverted "little boy" postings, 24/7.

Go to a pedo site that appreciate u and your deranged perverted kind.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>When the Rabbi did his cut on you, he must have cut too much, that is why you are so frustrated and must talk all the time of what you cannot do. Maybe you should graft a rooster neck on your stump and you could be wakened every day at 5 am. Real men are doing it while those with sex on the brain have got problems!
Hello orion,

You know you're doing SOMETHING right when so many Paid, Full Time Hasbarats spend so much time hurling the same, old, Fact Free, Off-Topic insults.

Vilification from these simpletons is simply an inspiration to write MORE Factual Comments that they CANNOT refute!

One thing that neither of us will see is a Factual, On-Topic refutation of ANYTHING we Post!

----------
You should take a look at RT's News & Comment section; the News is great but "Topix" allows more space for Comments,

The only thing our Glut of Hasbarats are capable of is vulgar, Off-Topic, Fact Free Trash & RT simply won't print their Spam-Trums

FOR EXAMPLE:

http://rt.com/news/merkel-zdf-uwazam-rze-nazi...

COMMENT #56

"COLLATERAL DAMAGE"
So far, everyone agrees that Everyone suffered horribly during Europe's mid 1900's carnage.
The Debate gets spirited because a FEW Jewish individuals have, successfully high-jacked the "Pity & Reparations Market" and exploited both to a crass degree.
Sadly, virtually ALL Jews are being unjustly maligned as History has, now laid bare the unknown depth & breath of misery so quietly endured by so many.
Obvious bitterness is now surfacing on behalf of the formerly unknown & quiet victims, of all groups who neither had nor wanted loud notice & ongoing compensation.
Don't blame the Many for the Few

My point centers on the importance of getting Factual Information to the "Professionally Deceived" with the hope of "Curing" Zionism, Liberating the US from Zionist Occupation and stopping MORE US fought Wars for Zionist Lebensraum.
----

The GOOD News:

“Zionism Going Through Death Throes”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/16/zioni...

EXCERPT “Israel no longer has the love and trust of the American people, including and especially American Jews. The Netanyahu government no longer has the “love and trust” of the Israeli people, as the recent election has shown.”

“The American media, prior to the meetings, had planted false stories about the close friendship between Barak and Hagel.

The truth is, Hagel and Barak are and have been anyone but friends.

A top US defense official who worked closely with Barak said this of him:

“Gordy, he is one of the dumbest SOB’s I have ever met. Barak so ‘anti-charismatic’ that his own dog wouldn’t follow him even if he hung a pork chop around his neck.”

Both the American and Israeli papers, all owned by the same clique, mischaracterized a “defense” related “chat” as though it were a policy discussion involving foreign ministers or heads of state.

Israel saw the meeting thusly:

“America agreed to invade Iran even if it means every last drop of blood for every ‘goyim’ American.”

Secretary Hagel saw the same meeting thusly:

“Why is this idiot in my office?”

CONTINUED

Many Thanks
Gray

PS Traitorous Zionist Shills HATE Loyal American Veterans and ANYTHING they have to say; That's why they hate "Veterans Today"
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
After the "Cretinous Chicken" has gone though months of trying to think up a heroic & awe inspiring Username, you go and make her cry!!!

For SHAME!

Now; back On Topic: a rarity!

"Who's Brainwashed?"

According to the Comments it's "EVERYONE BUT ME!"

However:

The following is Proof that Americans have been the most thoroughly & Professionally Deceived populace on the planet regarding Mid East Realities (all evidence would be too lengthy to cite)

But....

“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“CONTINUED

“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/

EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 

The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”
---

And, Our Professional Zionist Mild Molders even admit it:

QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

----

FOR EXAMPLE:

9/11 Is a worn out & well known, "Inside Job" Fraud; cui bono: The Ziono-Cons who got their War with the wrong country but it still benefited Ziono-Land so......"Mission Accomplished"...(sort of)

Forget the Professional Pilots, Professional Engineers etc; that's all Air-Tight PROOF!

TRy looking at it from THIS angle:

FBI: No hard evidence linking Bin Laden to 9/11

http://www.nolanchart.com/article3419.html

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted.htm

He's wanted for other stuff but 9/11 isn't one of them.......

So, think of the OTHER stuff we "don't know" & why we "don't know it"
---

My POINT all along is that America is being destroyed from within by Zionist Policy Makers in a Fabricated War against Islam where none existed or is necessary.
Its ALL ....THROUGH MEDIA DECEPTION!

Thanks,

Gray

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
After the "Cretinous Chicken" has gone though months of trying to think up a heroic & awe inspiring Username, you go and make her cry!!!
For SHAME!
ch.ca/PId=20687

Thanks for the dollar,
Gay
You're on another clueless spam dumping spree, aren't you, creep?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

N.on-stop
F.latulence
L.ighter

FANNIE BLOWS HOT AIR..........

...but STILL no Facts!

Owww! Stinky
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on another clueless spam dumping spree, aren't you, creep?
That makes about 372 times you've PROVEN you cant refute ANYTHING I say, research, document & prove!

Come on Punk just TRY to refute SOMETHING!

GREG FELTON SEZ:

“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
http://www.gregfelton.com/media/2009_09_30.ht...

EXCERPTS
“If you have ever visited a blog or on-line discussion group on the Middle East you have doubtless had the misfortune to run into them.

They are known by the language they use: depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination.

That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda.

The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.

If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.

That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane. All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims

. They're like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.” CONTINUED
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll agree with with u about righteous Humans...
So, who was Jesus talking too, when he used words like "Vipers", Devil, and Satan's Liars and Satan's Lairs? It must be sub-humans and the only sub-humans that come to my mind is Tribal Jewry, like u!
No truer words have ever been spoken by any man in any time in history. Jews are the essence of hatred cruelty malice and evil – like no other creature on the planet. Theirs is the kingdom of hell on earth – an evil so putrid – as only the Talmudic Jews can be.
What Jesus is telling the people is; you can't hear what I say, you don't want to hear what I am saying and yet I am innocent and you want to kill me. Basicly saying if you don't believe me then satan has blocked your heart from the truth. Jesus came to show people how to treat and love other people, and tells you what to do if there heart is harden,turn and walk away.
If you are a TRUE believer you know that Jesus could have wiped out all people at that point. But then what would all the teaching amounted too? GOD told you from the beginning what Jesus was going to do and what he was about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sayville Discussions

Search the Sayville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 40 min Sean Hannitys Hair 6,365
Motocross, extreme sports at Ronkonkoma's Club MX (Aug '07) 12 hr NITECRAWLER NYCQ 13
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr General Robert E Lee 6,361
Cops:Dylan Vitti Goes on Patchogue Crime Spree 18 hr zakk m 2
DA: Toxic Waste at South Bay Watershed Sun Gerald 1
Review: Wood Kingdom Inc (Feb '11) Sat Pissed off 50
Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Jul 25 sals little sister 129
•••
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
•••

Sayville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE