Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,599)

Showing posts 91,961 - 91,980 of114,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
Michael — End of the American Dream April 2, 2013
Have you ever noticed that whenever the government or the mainstream media wants to demonize a particular point of view they call it a “conspiracy theory”? The unspoken message is that normal people such as us should never dare to question the official propaganda being put out by “official sources”. But what if those “official sources” are wrong? What if those “official sources” have a specific agenda that they are trying to promote? Has it become a crime to ask questions? Has it become a crime to think for ourselves? The other day, Public Policy Polling did an opinion poll about “conspiracy theories”. Just by reading the questions they asked, it is obvious that the goal was to make those that believe in those theories to look foolish. When they released the results of the poll, they stated that some of the “conspiracy theories” could only be found in “the darker corners of the internet”– as if there was something unsavory or evil about them. But is it really “crazy” to believe that sometimes bad people do bad things? A conspiracy is just “a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful”. So do conspiracies ever happen? Of course they happen. They have happened for as long as humanity has existed. But in this day and age, we are just supposed to assume that all of our politicians and all of the big corporations that dominate our society are just sweet and wonderful and would never want to do us any harm whatsoever.
These politicians in many cases wear suits and ties Woody and look 'sweet and wonderful' but underneath they are like 'ravenous wolves'... beasts full of greed and lust for power. We put our lives in the hands of these maniacs who only want to serve their rich puppet masters.... rarely wanting to serve 'the people' as true leaders would.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why SEPRENT are quotations from Christ the Messiah viewed as 'Excessive ungody (sic) hatred?'
Surely any words offered here from Christ should be seen as excessive Godly LOVE ?
I am not here to praise SERPENT but to bury the verminous POS.
Once again you confuse yourself with His word. This is precisely the source of your mental illness.

You are offensive to Anglicans, Jesuits, all Catholics, Free Masons and Jews. So, THEY watch you constantly and keep close records of what you do, say, write.

THEY know about your illness as do the other reliable informants.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you confuse yourself with His word. This is precisely the source of your mental illness.
You are offensive to Anglicans, Jesuits, all Catholics, Free Masons and Jews. So, THEY watch you constantly and keep close records of what you do, say, write.
THEY know about your illness as do the other reliable informants.
Be quiet evil Obdurate Jew. Your satanic rants and chants are clear for all to see:-

When did you last complain about the worst example of Nazism on the planet, i.e., the Terror State of Israel and its rampant theft of homes of Palestinians? It's murdering of women and children with chemical and other illegal weapons under the Geneva Convention? When did you last complain, SERPENT, about the checkpoints which humiliate Palestinians on a daily basis? When did you last complain about the increasing colonisation of East Jerusalem by Jews under the guiding satanic eye of Netanyahu? You don't complain Ratty because you are as committed as these demons are to such atrocities and crimes against humanity.

That's offensive to "Anglicans, Jesuits, all Catholics, Free Masons (sic) and Jews?" .... well great! I certainly hope it is offensive to you devil worshippers SREPENT because I find many of these people evil in intention and evil at heart with each group having a terrifying history of intense and diabolical violence against innocents over many centuries. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows all human life and knows all things and will judge each according to 'his works'.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
'
That's offensive to "Anglicans, Jesuits, all Catholics, Free Masons (sic) and Jews?" .... No WONDER they watch me!
'
"And I shall know the sheep, and the sheep shall make me satisfied." Ron 8.32
Still awake and wringing your lily white hands, little boy?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet evil Obdurate Jew. Your satanic rants and chants are clear for all to see:-
When did you last complain about the worst example of Nazism on the planet, i.e., the Terror State of Israel and its rampant theft of homes of Palestinians? It's murdering of women and children with chemical and other illegal weapons under the Geneva Convention? When did you last complain, SERPENT, about the checkpoints which humiliate Palestinians on a daily basis? When did you last complain about the increasing colonisation of East Jerusalem by Jews under the guiding satanic eye of Netanyahu? You don't complain Ratty because you are as committed as these demons are to such atrocities and crimes against humanity.
That's offensive to "Anglicans, Jesuits, all Catholics, Free Masons (sic) and Jews?" .... well great! I certainly hope it is offensive to you devil worshippers SREPENT because I find many of these people evil in intention and evil at heart with each group having a terrifying history of intense and diabolical violence against innocents over many centuries. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows all human life and knows all things and will judge each according to 'his works'.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Again with the samr old shill Petey? Don't you have anything else to do on the internet?
Your-time-has-co me

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil jew lives on. Good,your demise will be a brutal and tortuous one. All wickedness will cease:^) carry on.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

our-slime-has-cum wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil jew lives on. Good,your demise will be a brutal and tortuous one. All wickedness will cease:^) carry on.
Heh. I remember you, freak.
You were that puke pile who believed the world was about to end, weren't you, imbecile. What happened to your dire prophesy? Did you give away your house and tiny bank account, fool?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. I remember you, freak.
You were that puke pile who believed the world was about to end, weren't you, imbecile. What happened to your dire prophesy? Did you give away your house and tiny bank account, fool?
I bet he's living in his bunker right now instead of a proper house. "End of the world" my ass!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Jimmie cut it out !. Mental illness will only take you so for a ride when you buy a ticket .
Have you got a ticket to ride Jimmie .?
No I didn't think so .
Go to the end of the cue and stand beside the Jew.
They are freeloaders just like you.
The ride there on is the only affliction of misery the only prophecy of Our Lord to have no ending to it.
There you go Jimmie now you can ride as long as you want.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
HASBARAT SPAM-TRUM ALERT!
From "PEA-BRAINED POULTRY"
<quoted text>
Gee, an entire "Comment" hysterically speculating about what that Mean ol' Gray REALLY is!!!
I suppose our soaring Republican Eagle" just accidentally left out anything factual, documented, lucid or rational in her 100th+ off topic, non-Rebuttal.
Let's hear what some of the Jews that mean ol' Gray "hates" have to say about the countless Wars for Israel started by like thinking, pea-brained poultry:
“JEWISH WRITERS CLAIM POWERFUL ZIONISTS DROVE USA INTO MID-EAST WAR FOR SAKE OF ISRAEL”
http://www.usa-exile.org/news/0304/13/zionist...
http://www.theweeklyinformant.com/arishavit.h...
-Jack Bernstein, Author, The Life of An American Jew in Racist Israel (following prediction was made in 1984!)
"The Zionists who rule Israel and the Zionists in America have been trying to trick the U.S. into a Mideast war on the side of Israel.
" They almost succeeded when U.S. Marines were sent to Lebanon in 1982.
The blood of the 250 American Marines who died in Lebanon is dripping from the hands of the Israeli and American Zionists.
If more Americans are not made aware of the truth about Zionist Israel, you can be sure that, sooner or later, those atheists who claim to be God's Chosen People will trick the U.S. into a Mideast war against the Arabs who in the past have always been America's best friends.”
Dr. Henry Makow Phd., February 10, 2003? Writer, Inventor of Board game "Scruples"
"If the U.S. gets bogged down with heavy casualties on both sides,
Americans are going to blame big oil and Zionism for getting them into this mess.
Everybody knows that:
1. The only country that fears Iraq's WMD's is Israel;
2. American-Jewish neo-conservatives on the Defence Policy Board (Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz) planned this war in 1998 and made it Bush Administration policy;
3. The purpose of the war is to change the balance of power in the Middle East so Israel can settle the Palestinian issue on its own terms; and 4. Congress trembles in fear before the Israeli Lobby, "AIPAC."
At this perilous juncture in US history, there is no effective opposition because Zionist Jews appear to control both parties.
The Jewish "Anti Defamation League" considers it a barometer of anti Semitism to say, "Jews have too much power."
But is something anti-Semitic if it is true?
Anti- Semitism is racial prejudice. Zionist power is not a racial prejudice; it is a fact of life.
When a special interest group hijacks American foreign policy, it is a patriotic duty to say so.
In recent decades, Zionists have succeeded in making support for Zionism synonymous with "Jewish."
They have made Israel appear to be a vulnerable country facing annihilation in a sea of bloodthirsty Arabs.
In fact, Israel has 200-400 nuclear bombs and is one of the most powerful nations on earth.
It has evaded many opportunities for a just peace because its secret agenda is to dominate the region.
Israel keeps this quiet because most Jews, including Israelis, did not sign on for that".CONTINUED
Where oh where are our other "Camouflaged-Chickens " "...when the drums begin to roll"
You rely on this website to be heard, as you have no say and no one respects you, especially for your intelligence.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your addiction to little boys sorted out pronto pervert it's embarrassing for you and for us to have to witness.
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Your-time-has-come wrote:
<quoted text>
444/888

i Bobbalina happen to agree with u and so does the majority of righteous and civilized human beings of the International Community agree with u....

Israeli Jewish terrorist are evil monsters, that must "pay in full" for their Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing, and jews' endless War Crimes on the innocence of Humanity.

Monstrous false-hooded jews' that are "guilty" of Crimes against Humanity, must receive the same treatment that they did in their veiled lying background to Saddam Hussein.

And i think the World would be a better and a safer place without these evil jewish fugitives running and scurrying around the Earth with their Tribal Occult Evilness and spawned Wickedness..

and i know this is not being anti-Semitic, but being a lover of Godly Truths and a hater of Evil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your addiction to little boys sorted out pronto pervert it's embarrassing for you and for us to have to witness.
Where did you come from and who are you?, are you back at school where you are concerned by the pressure of others(which has never been a weakness of mine)-but you obviously have never grown out of it?
Do you know where you are because this is where the big kids play and if you can't handle it, a good thing to do is go off and play with your Muslim dolly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
444/888
i Bobbalina happen to agree with u and so does the majority of righteous and civilized human beings of the International Community agree with u....
Israeli Jewish terrorist are evil monsters, that must "pay in full" for their Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing, and jews' endless War Crimes on the innocence of Humanity.
Monstrous false-hooded jews' that are "guilty" of Crimes against Humanity, must receive the same treatment that they did in their veiled lying background to Saddam Hussein.
And i think the World would be a better and a safer place without these evil jewish fugitives running and scurrying around the Earth with their Tribal Occult Evilness and spawned Wickedness..
and i know this is not being anti-Semitic, but being a lover of Godly Truths and a hater of Evil.
This child fits your description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

2777/888

Ana, you are not for the Palestinian farmers, because if you were you would have to recognize Jews' War Crimes Atrocities first and uttermost.

The word Jew is a cult of evil doers, who stole land that didn't belong to them Biblically or otherwise.

And jews' did this as Talmudic demonized Marxist Zionist/Commie jews' with Terrorism Ideology and Supreme War Crimes with Immunity from Equal Justice.

Anything you said to the contrary since 1948 is void and null and a muted point from an "ana", whose a Treasonous Treacherous Traitor to Godly Truths and jews' are fugitives evaders from a Civilized Humane Society of Fair and Equal Justice for All.

What does it mean to the Truth, that u are a Muslim? If that is the case you must either be an idiot, a liar, or someone that is so misinformed and fell from grace from real Truths and Godly accurate knowledge? You have nothing to say to my postings, because whatever you would say, is a long hypocritical lie!

You're postings sound like u are a wolf ploy and shill for israel's Machination machine, whose is a paid stooge to post for Peace, while Terrorist jews go about their daily Crime Sprees and their daily evilness against the innocent children of the meek and humbled.

You cannot deceive the Northern Truthseekers, nor the UK Truthseeker, we are in tune to the real Truth by accurate knowledge, something that disappeared in your core essence when you wanted peace with Devil's "J" helpers!
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

7234/888

Gray, thank you for your compliment and thank you for your Truthfulness and the honesty of your posting comments.

In describing the Tribal Jewry as masked War Crime Convicted Fugitives, that we must get to Hague's International War Crime Tribunal to "pay in full" for their Crimes against Humanity, you've enlightened the World that their j evilness poses a threat to Civilization and children in future generations.

We do not need these evil creatures lurking around and corrupting our morals and righteousness, with lies about their fabricated Holohoax and i'm tired of all their falsehoods and false flags.

I'd like to see israel dismantled, and so would Roger Waters.
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You rely on this website to be heard, as you have no say and no one respects you, especially for your intelligence.
5751/888

I thought Gray's posting comments were honestly informative, so why would u ridicule and sabotage his Veteran's Truth?

He served this Country with Honor, Valor and Integrity, so why would you demean and slander his character and his accurate knowledge of Tribal Jewry's Evilness?

I can tell by your postings you're a draft dodger, tell me i'm wrong and tell me where u served!
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Pt Jefferson Peace Group wrote:
`
/888
Those inane jerked-up people who think israeli jews have rights in Palestine, should remember this.
Israel was founded by "illegal aliens and criminal fugitives" that were the ghetto lowlife thrash of Europe and were the rejects and malcontents of Society. Our late General Patton called these Tribal converts the scrouge of civilized human beings and this earth.
Tribal Jewry Cult is directly responsible for over 100 million non-jewish human beings being mass-murdered by these cretins from the dark side of hellish life.
And for the old nutbag sow called "Advocate" to post her fat lard disgusting racist bigoted posting on this site and declare that terrorist jews are victims, shows the educated what extent israel's Machination Machine will employ to create a fictious World for the blind and brain dead idiots, who believe Israeli propoganda.
.....the only rights terrorist jews have in Palestine would be to put them in front of a International War Tribunal where they would be found guilty for their Jews' Cult endless atrocities and Jews' Cendless Crimes against Humanity.
And collaborating creatures like 'Advocate' and her split personality 'NFL' should also be included in Terrorist Jews' Hague's Gallow party/.
Not one troll for israeli jews' terrorism have ever looked at Palestinians as human beings, or has ever felt remorse for Palestinian children, who have suffered endless horrors at the hands of illegal alien jews, who are thieving tyrannical jew monsters/.
1119/888

Great Post!
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

1037/888

Who are thee terrorist jews, who are Occupying Palestine Illegally?

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2013/...
Professor Ayeshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina wrote:
1037/888
Who are thee terrorist jews, who are Occupying Palestine Illegally?
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2013/...
You so full of BS and still posting your stupid silly nonsense I see! In 1944, Jews paid between $1000 and $1100 per acre mostly for arid or semi-arid land; in the same year, rich black soil in Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre (U.S. Dept. of Agriculture)"

Palestinians paid NOTHING WHY! Because the name Palestinian did not show up until the creation of the PLO in the 1960's 15 years AFTER Israel got her ancestral Land Back!

According to British government statistics, prior to the establishment of the State of Israel, 8.6% of the land area now known as Israel was owned by Jews; 3.3% by Arabs who remained there; 16.5% by Arabs who left the country. More than 70% of the land was owned by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT! Under international law, ownership passed to Israel in 1948. The public lands included most of the Negev Desert --Survey of 1946, British Mandate Government
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_land_purc...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,961 - 91,980 of114,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
•••

Sayville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE