Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Read more

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103976 Apr 6, 2013
our-slime-has-cum wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil jew lives on. Good,your demise will be a brutal and tortuous one. All wickedness will cease:^) carry on.
Heh. I remember you, freak.
You were that puke pile who believed the world was about to end, weren't you, imbecile. What happened to your dire prophesy? Did you give away your house and tiny bank account, fool?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103978 Apr 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. I remember you, freak.
You were that puke pile who believed the world was about to end, weren't you, imbecile. What happened to your dire prophesy? Did you give away your house and tiny bank account, fool?
I bet he's living in his bunker right now instead of a proper house. "End of the world" my ass!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#103981 Apr 6, 2013
Jimmie cut it out !. Mental illness will only take you so for a ride when you buy a ticket .
Have you got a ticket to ride Jimmie .?
No I didn't think so .
Go to the end of the cue and stand beside the Jew.
They are freeloaders just like you.
The ride there on is the only affliction of misery the only prophecy of Our Lord to have no ending to it.
There you go Jimmie now you can ride as long as you want.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#103984 Apr 7, 2013
Gray wrote:
HASBARAT SPAM-TRUM ALERT!
From "PEA-BRAINED POULTRY"
<quoted text>
Gee, an entire "Comment" hysterically speculating about what that Mean ol' Gray REALLY is!!!
I suppose our soaring Republican Eagle" just accidentally left out anything factual, documented, lucid or rational in her 100th+ off topic, non-Rebuttal.
Let's hear what some of the Jews that mean ol' Gray "hates" have to say about the countless Wars for Israel started by like thinking, pea-brained poultry:
“JEWISH WRITERS CLAIM POWERFUL ZIONISTS DROVE USA INTO MID-EAST WAR FOR SAKE OF ISRAEL”
http://www.usa-exile.org/news/0304/13/zionist...
http://www.theweeklyinformant.com/arishavit.h...
-Jack Bernstein, Author, The Life of An American Jew in Racist Israel (following prediction was made in 1984!)
"The Zionists who rule Israel and the Zionists in America have been trying to trick the U.S. into a Mideast war on the side of Israel.
" They almost succeeded when U.S. Marines were sent to Lebanon in 1982.
The blood of the 250 American Marines who died in Lebanon is dripping from the hands of the Israeli and American Zionists.
If more Americans are not made aware of the truth about Zionist Israel, you can be sure that, sooner or later, those atheists who claim to be God's Chosen People will trick the U.S. into a Mideast war against the Arabs who in the past have always been America's best friends.”
Dr. Henry Makow Phd., February 10, 2003? Writer, Inventor of Board game "Scruples"
"If the U.S. gets bogged down with heavy casualties on both sides,
Americans are going to blame big oil and Zionism for getting them into this mess.
Everybody knows that:
1. The only country that fears Iraq's WMD's is Israel;
2. American-Jewish neo-conservatives on the Defence Policy Board (Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz) planned this war in 1998 and made it Bush Administration policy;
3. The purpose of the war is to change the balance of power in the Middle East so Israel can settle the Palestinian issue on its own terms; and 4. Congress trembles in fear before the Israeli Lobby, "AIPAC."
At this perilous juncture in US history, there is no effective opposition because Zionist Jews appear to control both parties.
The Jewish "Anti Defamation League" considers it a barometer of anti Semitism to say, "Jews have too much power."
But is something anti-Semitic if it is true?
Anti- Semitism is racial prejudice. Zionist power is not a racial prejudice; it is a fact of life.
When a special interest group hijacks American foreign policy, it is a patriotic duty to say so.
In recent decades, Zionists have succeeded in making support for Zionism synonymous with "Jewish."
They have made Israel appear to be a vulnerable country facing annihilation in a sea of bloodthirsty Arabs.
In fact, Israel has 200-400 nuclear bombs and is one of the most powerful nations on earth.
It has evaded many opportunities for a just peace because its secret agenda is to dominate the region.
Israel keeps this quiet because most Jews, including Israelis, did not sign on for that".CONTINUED
Where oh where are our other "Camouflaged-Chickens " "...when the drums begin to roll"
You rely on this website to be heard, as you have no say and no one respects you, especially for your intelligence.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103986 Apr 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still awake and wringing your lily white hands, little boy?
Get your addiction to little boys sorted out pronto pervert it's embarrassing for you and for us to have to witness.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103987 Apr 7, 2013
Your-time-has-come wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil jew lives on. Good,your demise will be a brutal and tortuous one. All wickedness will cease:^) carry on.
444/888

i Bobbalina happen to agree with u and so does the majority of righteous and civilized human beings of the International Community agree with u....

Israeli Jewish terrorist are evil monsters, that must "pay in full" for their Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing, and jews' endless War Crimes on the innocence of Humanity.

Monstrous false-hooded jews' that are "guilty" of Crimes against Humanity, must receive the same treatment that they did in their veiled lying background to Saddam Hussein.

And i think the World would be a better and a safer place without these evil jewish fugitives running and scurrying around the Earth with their Tribal Occult Evilness and spawned Wickedness..

and i know this is not being anti-Semitic, but being a lover of Godly Truths and a hater of Evil.

Location hidden

#103988 Apr 7, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your addiction to little boys sorted out pronto pervert it's embarrassing for you and for us to have to witness.
Where did you come from and who are you?, are you back at school where you are concerned by the pressure of others(which has never been a weakness of mine)-but you obviously have never grown out of it?
Do you know where you are because this is where the big kids play and if you can't handle it, a good thing to do is go off and play with your Muslim dolly.

Location hidden

#103989 Apr 7, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
444/888
i Bobbalina happen to agree with u and so does the majority of righteous and civilized human beings of the International Community agree with u....
Israeli Jewish terrorist are evil monsters, that must "pay in full" for their Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing, and jews' endless War Crimes on the innocence of Humanity.
Monstrous false-hooded jews' that are "guilty" of Crimes against Humanity, must receive the same treatment that they did in their veiled lying background to Saddam Hussein.
And i think the World would be a better and a safer place without these evil jewish fugitives running and scurrying around the Earth with their Tribal Occult Evilness and spawned Wickedness..
and i know this is not being anti-Semitic, but being a lover of Godly Truths and a hater of Evil.
This child fits your description.

Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103990 Apr 7, 2013
2777/888

Ana, you are not for the Palestinian farmers, because if you were you would have to recognize Jews' War Crimes Atrocities first and uttermost.

The word Jew is a cult of evil doers, who stole land that didn't belong to them Biblically or otherwise.

And jews' did this as Talmudic demonized Marxist Zionist/Commie jews' with Terrorism Ideology and Supreme War Crimes with Immunity from Equal Justice.

Anything you said to the contrary since 1948 is void and null and a muted point from an "ana", whose a Treasonous Treacherous Traitor to Godly Truths and jews' are fugitives evaders from a Civilized Humane Society of Fair and Equal Justice for All.

What does it mean to the Truth, that u are a Muslim? If that is the case you must either be an idiot, a liar, or someone that is so misinformed and fell from grace from real Truths and Godly accurate knowledge? You have nothing to say to my postings, because whatever you would say, is a long hypocritical lie!

You're postings sound like u are a wolf ploy and shill for israel's Machination machine, whose is a paid stooge to post for Peace, while Terrorist jews go about their daily Crime Sprees and their daily evilness against the innocent children of the meek and humbled.

You cannot deceive the Northern Truthseekers, nor the UK Truthseeker, we are in tune to the real Truth by accurate knowledge, something that disappeared in your core essence when you wanted peace with Devil's "J" helpers!
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103991 Apr 7, 2013
7234/888

Gray, thank you for your compliment and thank you for your Truthfulness and the honesty of your posting comments.

In describing the Tribal Jewry as masked War Crime Convicted Fugitives, that we must get to Hague's International War Crime Tribunal to "pay in full" for their Crimes against Humanity, you've enlightened the World that their j evilness poses a threat to Civilization and children in future generations.

We do not need these evil creatures lurking around and corrupting our morals and righteousness, with lies about their fabricated Holohoax and i'm tired of all their falsehoods and false flags.

I'd like to see israel dismantled, and so would Roger Waters.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103992 Apr 7, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You rely on this website to be heard, as you have no say and no one respects you, especially for your intelligence.
5751/888

I thought Gray's posting comments were honestly informative, so why would u ridicule and sabotage his Veteran's Truth?

He served this Country with Honor, Valor and Integrity, so why would you demean and slander his character and his accurate knowledge of Tribal Jewry's Evilness?

I can tell by your postings you're a draft dodger, tell me i'm wrong and tell me where u served!
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103993 Apr 7, 2013
Pt Jefferson Peace Group wrote:
`
/888
Those inane jerked-up people who think israeli jews have rights in Palestine, should remember this.
Israel was founded by "illegal aliens and criminal fugitives" that were the ghetto lowlife thrash of Europe and were the rejects and malcontents of Society. Our late General Patton called these Tribal converts the scrouge of civilized human beings and this earth.
Tribal Jewry Cult is directly responsible for over 100 million non-jewish human beings being mass-murdered by these cretins from the dark side of hellish life.
And for the old nutbag sow called "Advocate" to post her fat lard disgusting racist bigoted posting on this site and declare that terrorist jews are victims, shows the educated what extent israel's Machination Machine will employ to create a fictious World for the blind and brain dead idiots, who believe Israeli propoganda.
.....the only rights terrorist jews have in Palestine would be to put them in front of a International War Tribunal where they would be found guilty for their Jews' Cult endless atrocities and Jews' Cendless Crimes against Humanity.
And collaborating creatures like 'Advocate' and her split personality 'NFL' should also be included in Terrorist Jews' Hague's Gallow party/.
Not one troll for israeli jews' terrorism have ever looked at Palestinians as human beings, or has ever felt remorse for Palestinian children, who have suffered endless horrors at the hands of illegal alien jews, who are thieving tyrannical jew monsters/.
1119/888

Great Post!
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103994 Apr 7, 2013
1037/888

Who are thee terrorist jews, who are Occupying Palestine Illegally?

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2013/...
Professor Ayeshire

Albuquerque, NM

#103995 Apr 7, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
1037/888
Who are thee terrorist jews, who are Occupying Palestine Illegally?
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2013/...
You so full of BS and still posting your stupid silly nonsense I see! In 1944, Jews paid between $1000 and $1100 per acre mostly for arid or semi-arid land; in the same year, rich black soil in Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre (U.S. Dept. of Agriculture)"

Palestinians paid NOTHING WHY! Because the name Palestinian did not show up until the creation of the PLO in the 1960's 15 years AFTER Israel got her ancestral Land Back!

According to British government statistics, prior to the establishment of the State of Israel, 8.6% of the land area now known as Israel was owned by Jews; 3.3% by Arabs who remained there; 16.5% by Arabs who left the country. More than 70% of the land was owned by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT! Under international law, ownership passed to Israel in 1948. The public lands included most of the Negev Desert --Survey of 1946, British Mandate Government
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_land_purc...
Professor Ayeshire

Albuquerque, NM

#103996 Apr 7, 2013
WHERE IS THE COUNTRY PASESTINE?? THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A COUNTRY CALLED PALESTINE!! AND HERE'S PROOF!!
Answer these quotes because your heroes stated in fact that Palestinians do not exist!!
"Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all out war, a war which will last for generations.
Answer:~Yasser Arafat~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people have no national identity. I, Yasser Arafat, man of destiny, will give them that identity through conflict with Israel."
Answer:~ Yasser Arafat ~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel. For our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of Palestinian people, since Arab national interest demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism".
Answer:~ Zahir Muhse'in ~
Professor Ayeshire

Albuquerque, NM

#103997 Apr 7, 2013
With Filthy lying propagandists like Gray, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hamasarat,” Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103998 Apr 7, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you come from and who are you?, are you back at school where you are concerned by the pressure of others(which has never been a weakness of mine)-but you obviously have never grown out of it?
Do you know where you are because this is where the big kids play and if you can't handle it, a good thing to do is go off and play with your Muslim dolly.
If you're a big kid then you'd better disappear bunkhead because this is where the adults play. Your weakness? Lack of intelligence is very obvious. Lack of style and lack of gel

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#103999 Apr 7, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're a big kid then you'd better disappear bunkhead because this is where the adults play. Your weakness? Lack of intelligence is very obvious. Lack of style and lack of gel
This forum is clearly a dominant aspect of your pathetic social life.

Anglicans, Jesuits and all Catholics, Free Masons and Jews are working collaboratively to bring decency to Liverpool. THEY watch and they shall prevail.

Tell us again about your history of mental illness.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#104000 Apr 7, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is clearly a dominant aspect of your pathetic social life.
Anglicans, Jesuits and all Catholics, Free Masons and Jews are working collaboratively to bring decency to Liverpool. THEY watch and they shall prevail.
Tell us again about your history of mental illness.
Satan is your guide SERPENT ..... tells you what to think what to say; tells you to watch little boys:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John" 8.44

The Lord God, Great Master of Creation shall prevail. The battle was won when Christ died on the cross. Murdered by Jews but now sits on the right of the Lord God.
Getogrips

UK

#104001 Apr 7, 2013
Professor Ayeshire wrote:
With Filthy lying propagandists like Gray, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hamasarat,” Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Thank goodness you're back professor and in the nick of time I might add, you are the masterful tactician to pull this forum into shape and deal with the lunatics who have been running amok in your absence.

Of course, the Assad lovers will be overdosing on tranquilizers by your re-emergence to the throne, however they will need much more if they are going to have it all their own way.

Welcome back mate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clare F. Rose Sat Jayar 1
Review: Aqua Hut Inc Sat Johnenewt1 1
Review: Pops Grog Shop (Jun '11) Mar 27 Tttfab 2
Jennifer stangelo Mar 26 chris of valley s... 1
News 1954 a " V Formation of UFOs Mar 22 Pink Elephants 1
News Sentencing today for Lake Ronkonkoma murder - (Sep '07) Mar 22 All seeing eye 55
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mar 17 Jayar 95
Sayville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]