Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ho ho hooo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#103455 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm an atheist from Michigan. I was baptized Catholic....but my family was totally and completely secular. To me, religion is a farce. Look what it has done to people....look at the way the muslims behave for the sake of their nonsensical religion. If it weren't so bloody and destructive, it would be comical. There is no god.
Go inbrred liar jooo goooo!:)

NO NON JEW gives a fckkn care about israel like the psychoopath inbrred faith does here 24 7

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

does not matter if it claims to be an atheist or a muslim..
A JOoO IS A JOoO IS A JOoooO

since pshychopathy is not treatable..Hittler tried to handle this psychopath jooos problem though a little harshly..

the psychooopath FAITH can typically tell vivid, lifelike, plausible stories that are completely fraudulent, without evincing any element of delusion. When confronted with a lie, the psychopath is unbothered and can often effortlessly pass it off as a joke or shrugg it off with a smirk and move on to the next lie..

ps.. but occasionally to baffle the others their endless patches of lies are wowen with some thread of truth.. beware :)
ana

London, UK

#103456 Mar 23, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>`

Dear "ana"

Out of respect for Gray i'll write u mellow yellow!

I just started posting on this site several months back and creepy people like "Faith" had called me names, because they are John hagee christian/zionist and i see that "Faith" don't like u "ana" because you hate Zionism.

And i was ashamed to post my age, because people like Faith/ NfL a/k/a Advocate would make fun of me/. But some how u've guessed my age to be in the teens and i'm glad u asked me the question's u did.

U asked me if i had been to Palestine? The answer is "no"/.

U asked me if i had worked on projects raising money for children to have some enjoyment in their repressed lives? The anwer is Yes/.

U asked me if i met in person farmers (yes) and olive tree farmers (no) who struggle on a daily basis at the hands of settlers (no)who harass and taunt them? The answer is "no"/.

You are not a Palestinian farmer are u?

And why would u tell me this and i'll quote u: "So please my 19 year old friend do not lecture me on the Palestinian cause, do not try to associate your petty little insults posted on a forum with the struggles and repressive lives of the Palestinian people"/.

And why would u mention my age again in a condescending way and i'll quote u: "I hope you take my advice my 19 year old soon to be 20 year old friend'.

And giving me advice as if i was a child is self serving and i do have a family who has done what you asked me above/.

Now i'll asked u if you've done the above, and why wouldn't u denounce and condemne the Israel Jews in Israel, for squatting on land as "illegal aliens" that their Occultist beliefs stole and why has the majority of Jews keep voting these War Crime Criminals into office.

This is land that still belongs to the Palestinians farmers and why should they sit down with these Terrorist Jews that have avoid Peace ever since their bloody Jewish conception of Israel, that Jews keep attaining and procuring Palestinian farmers land by Thieving Terrorism/...

Explain to me "ana" these facts and Truths and i'd like to learn your theory and why its "Okay" to forgive War Crime Terrors Jews, who continue their rampage of an unstoppable Supreme Holocaust of Palestians land/.
I came back just to post you this video

http://youtu.be/m7oxE11qDKo

Enjoy ...I'm going now adios
ana

London, UK

#103457 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
I guess I am a zionist, though . Many Americans are. The best part of supporting Israel is delighting in how much it pisses off the muslims. We think that is hilarious.
And the Christian and atheist Palestinians , big difference Judaism is a religion not a race

Adios
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#103458 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Give me a break. You know danm well how that term is commonly understood and exactly how I meant it. By the way, I am not Ayershire. I have never used any name besides Faith....why the fck would I want to water-down my love for humanity?
She is right you are an anti-semite.
In short a big racist psychopath.
+ you suffer from scyzophrenia, atheist in some posts and christian in others.
It is tiring speaking to animals, let your racoon post comments instead of you, it has a bettter understanding of what life is about & will manage better then the pathetic demented hate hag you are.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#103459 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually think you are a closet Israeli, as you used the "term" "we" so too often.... Why not just come out and wear the tshirt faith ???
Bingo.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#103460 Mar 23, 2013
Everybody speaks on behalf of the Palestinians.
Everyone got a right except the vermin Jew and their shallow supporters.
Think about it folks ; who supports the Jew for anything other than practical reasons.?.
It used to be the Anne Frank fraternity but since that has been exposed as a hoax that institution has died out in the sun to be wrinkled up salmon not kept in the fridge.
And its the dammed good work of the people on this thread and their like who exposed that obscenity. And many others by following the Calling to speak on behalf of the Palestinians.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103461 Mar 23, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Everybody speaks on behalf of the Palestinians.
Everyone got a right except the vermin Jew and their shallow supporters.
Think about it folks ; who supports the Jew for anything other than practical reasons.?.
It used to be the Anne Frank fraternity but since that has been exposed as a hoax that institution has died out in the sun to be wrinkled up salmon not kept in the fridge.
And its the dammed good work of the people on this thread and their like who exposed that obscenity. And many others by following the Calling to speak on behalf of the Palestinians.
There is no such thing as "palestine". That is a cheap sham played by muslims in order to elicit sympathy from civilized humanity.
The Western Allies have found that the most effective remedies for the stains and odors associated with muslim infestation are two substances used in concert: White phosphorous and napalm B. Normally these suppress the problem or eliminate it altogether with some damage to the surrounding hard assets. This regime of management has been used world-wide with high rate of success. Among the Western forces, these types of programs are referred to colloquially as "shake and bake".
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103462 Mar 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
She is right you are an anti-semite.
In short a big racist psychopath.
+ you suffer from scyzophrenia, atheist in some posts and christian in others.
It is tiring speaking to animals, let your racoon post comments instead of you, it has a bettter understanding of what life is about & will manage better then the pathetic demented hate hag you are.
Wow! You are teetering right on the edge of irrationality. Your disturbing and irrational hatred of Jews and Westerners has blinded you to the obvious realities. One wonders what could have possibly happened for you to have developed such a deep-rooted and pathological hatred. Is it your religion alone? An abusive upbringing? Perhaps you fell in with a bad crowd and you are seeking to "fit-in"? Or, are you serving a lengthy prison sentence and your trustee status affords you access to a computer? Whatever the case, your psychological defects are clearly profound and disruptive. I will pray for you.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#103463 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! You are teetering right on the edge of irrationality. Your disturbing and irrational hatred of Jews and Westerners has blinded you to the obvious realities. One wonders what could have possibly happened for you to have developed such a deep-rooted and pathological hatred. Is it your religion alone? An abusive upbringing? Perhaps you fell in with a bad crowd and you are seeking to "fit-in"? Or, are you serving a lengthy prison sentence and your trustee status affords you access to a computer? Whatever the case, your psychological defects are clearly profound and disruptive. I will pray for you.
Oh Yeah, which god will you pray to , zionist atheist christian demented scizophrenic psychopath ? The great circumcized racoon in the sky ? Naah. really...
How many muzzies do you see in your dreams ? They are comming in for you, millions of them, so many you wake up in panic, but they are still there, quick reach for your meds...
preferably before touching the computer.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103464 Mar 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yeah, which god will you pray to , zionist atheist christian demented scizophrenic psychopath ? The great circumcized racoon in the sky ? Naah. really...
How many muzzies do you see in your dreams ? They are comming in for you, millions of them, so many you wake up in panic, but they are still there, quick reach for your meds...
You are coming unglued. Perhaps the "zionists" put something in your food. Maybe you should install a fresh lining of tin foil on the inside of your cap..to...you know.....thwart the Zionist Death Ray....LOL! Weirdo.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103465 Mar 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbi Ginsburg teaches; "If a Jew needs a liver..the Torah would probably permit to take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by, to save the Jew. There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non Jewish life." Shahak/Mezvinsky, Jewish Fundamentalism, Pluto Press London page 62

That fellow and this raccoon should watch their livers when meeting their friends or start to hit the bottle now...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103466 Mar 24, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
But just reminding you that the term is widely misused a Semite is an Arab , and being openly racist is nothing to be proud of, I know you are always faith, I have never suggested otherwise
Semite refers to a group of languages spoken by some 450 million people in the world. The word anti-semite was invented by a German (of all people).
Ho ho hooo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#103467 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as "palestine". That is a cheap sham played by muslims in order to elicit sympathy from civilized humanity... blah blaah blahh
meet another common psyhcooppaath joooish tactic! GAS LIGHTING :)

the 'inbrreed joooo spewing its 101th lie...no shame .. no regret.. no conscience .. pure act... typical psychoopatth! te hehe

The history of these events is  well&#8208;understood.  W hen political Zionism began in  earnest in the late 19th century, there were only about  15,000 Jews in Palestine.

In 1893, for example, the Arab s comprised roughly 95 percent  of the population, and though  under Ottoman control, they h ad been in continuous possessi on of this territory for 1300  years.

Even when Israel was founded,  Jews were only about 35 perce nt of Palestine’s population a nd owned 7 percent of the land . 

The mainstream Zionist leaders hip was not interested in esta blishing a bi&#8208;nation al state or accepting a perman ent partition of Palestine.  T he Zionist leadership was some times willing to accept partit ion as a first step, but this  was a tactical maneuver and no t their real objective. 

As David Ben&#8208;Gurion  put it in the late 1930s, “Af ter the formation of a large a rmy in the wake of the establi shment of the state, we shall  abolish partition and expand t o the whole of Palestine.”

The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy

John J. Mearsheimer

University of Chicago - Department of Political Science

Stephen M. Walt

Harvard University - Harvard Kennedy School (HKS)

March 2006

KSG Working Paper No. RWP06-011

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm...

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory, perception and sanity.[1] Instances may range simply from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.

The term "gaslighting" comes from the play Gas Light and its film adaptations. The term is now also used in clinical and research literature.

Psychologist Martha Stout states that sociopaths frequently use gaslighting tactics. Sociopaths consistently transgress social mores, break laws, and exploit others, but are also typically charming and convincing liars who consistently deny wrongdoing. Thus, some who have been victimized by sociopaths may doubt their perceptions.[6] Jacobson and Gottman report that some physically abusive spouses may gaslight their partners, even flatly denying that they have been violent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

proven in endless contradiction .. yet the psychoo joo shows no reason not to spew another lie.. te hehe

the more you talk.. the more you prove it right! Go ratty go!
Ho ho hooo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#103468 Mar 24, 2013
109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

I have been kicked out of better places than this is the slightly pathetic thing to say as you leave. If it happens once it happens. Twice might be bad luck. Thrice starts to sound like a habit. When it gets to dozens there have to be reasons, good reasons...

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action."
Auric Goldfinger quote

415 CYRIL OF ALEXANDRIA
Expelled the Jews in 415 AD. He also expelled the Novations and robbed them to boot. Tolerance was not in fashion at the time. It still is not.

See:- http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/ale...
The Library of Alexandria was destroyed about this time. In the late 4th century, persecution of pagans by Christians had reached new levels of intensity. Temples and statues were destroyed throughout the Roman empire, pagan rituals forbidden under punishment of death, and libraries closed. In 391, Emperor Theodosius ordered the destruction of all pagan temples, and the bishop of Alexandria. See also Hypatia which mentions it en passant.

554 AD Diocese of Clement [ France ] expelled the Jews. Unconfirmed.

561 AD Diocese of Uzzes [ sic ] expelled the Jews. Unconfirmed.

QUOTE ex The Catholic Encyclopaedia
The first Bishop of Uzčs historically known is Constantius, present at the Council of Vaison in 442. Other bishops were St. Firminus (541-53) and St. Ferreol (553-81).....

About 570, Sigebert, King of Austrasia, created a see at Arisitum (Alais) taking fifteen parishes from the Diocese of Nîmes. In the eighth century, when Septimania was annexed to the Frankish Empire, the Diocese of Alais was suppressed and its territory returned to the Diocese of Nîmes. At the request of Louis XIV, a see was again created at Alais by Innocent XII, in 1694. The future Cardinal de Bausset, Bossuet's biographer was Bishop of Alais from 1784 to 1790.
UNQUOTE

612 AD Visigoth expelled the Jews. King Sesbut [ 610 - 620 ] did it. See Jewishhistory.org .il ...

1917 Jaffa and Tel Aviv, by Turkish Authorities - unconfirmed

1917 The Balfour Declaration proclaimed British support for Jewish settlement in Palestine.

1919 Bavaria (foreign born Jews) unconfirmed

http://sunray22b.net/109_locations_whence_jew...

everybody is at fault but the TYPICAL PSYCHOOO... te hehee
Ho ho hooo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#103469 Mar 24, 2013
Key symptoms of a Psychopath/Sociopath
for more info refer to the JOOOISH TALMUD!

1. Glib and superficial
2. Egocentric and grandiose
3. Lack of remorse or guilt
4. Lack of empathy
5. Deceitful and manipulative
6. Shallow emotions

Psychopaths can be very effective in presenting themselves well and are often very likable and charming. To some people, however, they seem too slick and smooth, too obviously insincere and superficial. Astute observers often get the impression that psychopaths are play-acting, mechanically, "reading their lines".

Sociopaths are very egocentric individuals that lack a sense of personal responsibility and morality. They may be impulsive, manipulative, reckless, quarrelsome, and consistent liars.

The sociopath may be an excellent actor, always appearing charming, calm, and collected. They usually have a normal or above normal intelligence level and good verbal fluency. It is these qualities that sometimes place the sociopath in leadership positions within their social groups and often make it hard to spot their "black side".

Psychopaths can be very sociable, even though they are antisocial behind their "mask" in the sense that their "emotions" are completely fake. They are masters at manipulating others for their personal gain. Their charm, in fact, is legendary.

Psychopaths are experts at using people. They can ask anything of anyone without embarrassment and because of their outgoing seducing friendliness, their use of "poor innocent me! I am such a GOOD person and I have been treated so BADLY!" the victim invariably gets sucked into giving the psychopath what they ask for - no matter how outrageous.

Psychopaths are masters at faking emotions in order to manipulate others. One psychologist reported that if you actually catch them in the act of committing a crime, or telling a lie, "they will immediately justify their actions by self pity and blaming another, by creating a heart-rending scene of faked emotional feelings." These fake emotions are only for effect, as the careful observer will note. The Psychopath considers getting their way or getting out of trouble using faked emotions as a victory over another person.

Psychopaths are incapable of feeling concern or remorse for the consequences of their actions. They can calmly rationalize their insensitive and bizarre behavior all the while attributing malice to everyone but themselves. When caught in a lie, they will manipulate others or stories to their own advantage without any fear of being found out - even if it is obvious to everyone around them that they WILL be found out.

Psychopaths cannot feel fear for themselves, much less empathy for others. Most normal people, when they are about to do something dangerous, illegal, or immoral, feel a rush of worry, nervousness, or fear. Guilt may overwhelm them and prevent them from even committing the deed. The psychopath feels little or nothing.

The psychopath seems to be full of something akin to deep greed. They manifest this inner state in many ways. One of the most common ways is to steal something of value to their victim (valuables), or to hurt/slander the victim or something or someone the victim loves.

Psychopaths lie for the sake of lying. They can convey the deepest heart-felt message without meaning a word of it. They can also tell the most outrageous stories simply in order to be at the center of attention and to get what they want.

The psychopath is obsessed with control even if they give the impression of being helpless. Their pretense to emotional sensitivity is really part of their control function: The higher the level of belief in the psychopath that can be induced in their victim through their dramas, the more "control" the psychopath believes they have. And in fact, this is true. They DO have control when others believe their lies.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#103470 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as "palestine". That is a cheap sham played by muslims in order to elicit sympathy from civilized humanity.
The Western Allies have found that the most effective remedies for the stains and odors associated with muslim infestation are two substances used in concert: White phosphorous and napalm B. Normally these suppress the problem or eliminate it altogether with some damage to the surrounding hard assets. This regime of management has been used world-wide with high rate of success. Among the Western forces, these types of programs are referred to colloquially as "shake and bake".

The hump of a camel couldn't provide a better example of retention than the shill of indolence that is constructed around you.
Yes your close to the mark of being a Zionist but not quite there yet.

Ask yourself this question Faith.
" Could Faith eat the eye of a child while the other eye is watching you do it and tears are flowing from it."
Maybe she could.
But I think Faith is more in tune to be a
mistake of her Catholic parents as they were practising the rhythm method to try it out on the neighbours.
And the jealousy Faith has for Israeli neighbours is the expression of the wrong doing of her parents. if only they would have hated their neighbours everything would have been all right.
ocxz

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#103471 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are coming unglued. Perhaps the "zionists" put something in your food. Maybe you should install a fresh lining of tin foil on the inside of your cap..to...you know.....thwart the Zionist Death Ray....LOL! Weirdo.
You said previously you guessed you were a zionist.
Tell us what they installed into your demented body that it gives you the impression that you are glued, was it something warm sticky ?
Did they use a circumcized Zionist hard meat Ray to line the inside of your ... you know... can't be your racoon head, so lol...
Wacko.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103475 Mar 24, 2013
The same bunch of dckless little f/aggits typing the same stupid sht...over and over and over and over. If there is a God, may he bless Israel for dropping white phosphorous on the minions of Satan. Go IDF! LOL!
a Northern Truth seeker

Mount Sinai, NY

#103476 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
The same bunch of dckless little f/aggits typing the same stupid sht...over and over and over and over. If there is a God, may he bless Israel for dropping white phosphorous on the minions of Satan. Go IDF! LOL!
8x8=Truth

`

Yeah,...go IDF...what a joke!

The Israeli d!ckhead forces (idf) were attacked over the weekend and ran for their fk-in cowardly mud dwelling lives...

Yeah, lets all yell in enthusiasm, go idf, or better yet, run idf, u fk-in pathetic war crime running oinks/\.
idf s are salad tossers

Mount Sinai, NY

#103478 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
8x8

What's up doc?

Love israeli terrorist jews, do we?

Do u like to run, faith?

Would you go to israel now and run with these cowardly mud dwelling knob cobblers?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

And why dont you live in Tel Aviv with your kind, i'm sure a knob cleaner and a salad tosser like u would be welcomed.

Sing along with me,... HPizzle Faith,..." go idf, and clean the Syrian's knobs..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 16 hr Whataloser 5
Review: TT Appliance & HVAC Repair 16 hr Tommy B 2
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) 16 hr Lucy 13
News Poll: Do You Support a St. James CVS? (Oct '14) 17 hr Marion Knott 3
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Sep 1 The Big Guy 7
News Sunrise Highway service road work to affect tra... Aug 28 Road Hog 1
News Special services cut at Medford private school - (Nov '07) Aug 28 Josappo4 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages