Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121864 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

orion

Johannesburg, South Africa

#101898 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Israel will never be destroyed,but don't think that Satan won't inspire both a regional,and international,attempt to do so. But the Holy Bible plainly states that the King of kings and Lord of lords will rain down fire from the heavens and destroy them all.
The Lord never made a deal with the Turko-Mongols Khazars who converted to Judeaisn in the 9th Century. Interestingly, the Telegraph UK has an article on the re-discovery of the Khazar capital which the newspaper called a powerful nation THAT ADOPTED JUDAISM AS ITS OFFICIAL RELIGION MORE THAN A THOUSAND YEARS AGO. Now you have it from the official mouth. Do you still believe that those Turko Mongols are descendant of the Isrealites?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101899 Feb 25, 2013
A former American Senator says the “illegal” US-led sanctions against Iran have proven counterproductive by making the Islamic Republic “totally independent.”

“I gotta tell you, there’s no question the sanctions are discomfiture, but in the long run it is the best thing that’s ever happened to Iran,” Mike Gravel, a former two-term Alaska Senator, said in an interview with Foreign Policy.

Gravel, who traveled to the Iranian capital Tehran earlier in February to participate in the Third International Conference on Hollywoodism and Cinema, explained that sanctions have made the Iranians “totally independent and forced them to internalize their economic activity, to build machines.”

“We rode for about 10 miles right through the heart of Iran where they’re building an elevated highway. Boy, I’ll tell you, that was an impressive work area. So the city is just like a normal thriving city. It has prosperity. You could tell by the traffic jams. The architecture’s extremely attractive and imposing, and so what’s happened to the country is it’s being forced into independence.”

He added that Iran is on the road to development and progress, saying,“You force domestic wares to be produced and then you turn around and you can export your product very competitively … and so that’s what’s going on in Iran.”
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#101900 Feb 25, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh yes, the very definition of "fairness" and "intelligence." Tell me, do you still stave of your loneliness and fear of women with the internet?
He's more worried about the van parked outside.
The great Jewish State

Philadelphia, PA

#101901 Feb 25, 2013
One day in the near future the entire world will be declared a Jewish state...this will be utopia simply heaven on earth...
LilCupcake from Amsterdam

Saint James, NY

#101902 Feb 25, 2013
Rambone wrote:
A former American Senator says the “illegal” US-led sanctions against Iran have proven counterproductive by making the Islamic Republic “totally independent.”
“I gotta tell you, there’s no question the sanctions are discomfiture, but in the long run it is the best thing that’s ever happened to Iran,” Mike Gravel, a former two-term Alaska Senator, said in an interview with Foreign Policy.
Gravel, who traveled to the Iranian capital Tehran earlier in February to participate in the Third International Conference on Hollywoodism and Cinema, explained that sanctions have made the Iranians “totally independent and forced them to internalize their economic activity, to build machines.”
“We rode for about 10 miles right through the heart of Iran where they’re building an elevated highway. Boy, I’ll tell you, that was an impressive work area. So the city is just like a normal thriving city. It has prosperity. You could tell by the traffic jams. The architecture’s extremely attractive and imposing, and so what’s happened to the country is it’s being forced into independence.”
He added that Iran is on the road to development and progress, saying,“You force domestic wares to be produced and then you turn around and you can export your product very competitively … and so that’s what’s going on in Iran.”
`

`

And bully for them. Persians are peaceful people that are defending themselves from deformed savages and cowardly evil creatures, known as the Hoaxers in Khazar thieving-ville,... called israeli terrorist jews .
The great Jewish State

Philadelphia, PA

#101903 Feb 25, 2013
LilCupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
And bully for them. Persians are peaceful people that are defending themselves from deformed savages and cowardly evil creatures, known as the Hoaxers in Khazar thieving-ville,... called israeli terrorist jews .
do me a favor cupcake shut your freaking pie hole..if we wanted any shat from you we squeeze your head..
Bobblina Sandwich

Saint James, NY

#101904 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are very Judge mental. I see that you don't know the Bible like you say you do. If you did then you would know "love thy neighbor as you would yourself".
Sounds like you don't know what is truly going on. You should do a little more soul searching and reading what Gods word says to ALL people.
`

`

OMG, what a joke!

You know nothing about God's Inspired Word!

You are one of the biggest hypocrite in the International World that believes Jesus Christ is God and that Jesus Christ was/is a Talmudic Occultist Jew.

You don't know the Truth, nor do you want to know the Truth, that's why God has lets an operation of error go to you, so that you would believe in the lie, because you took pleasure in unrighteousness and never accepted the love of Godly Truths.

That's why Petesake tells you the real "Truth will set you free".

It's just Petesake way of saying that you should repent. It's one of Petesake's Fruitages, its called Love for thy neighbor/!~
The great Jewish State

Philadelphia, PA

#101905 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Israel will never be destroyed,but don't think that Satan won't inspire both a regional,and international,attempt to do so. But the Holy Bible plainly states that the King of kings and Lord of lords will rain down fire from the heavens and destroy them all.
hey Mary could u come over my toilet clogged something fierce ill hold you by you ankles and use you as a plunger.I figure àll the shat that comes out your mouth maybe we could reverse the process...
The great Jewish State

Philadelphia, PA

#101906 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
puss. Face
The great Jewish State

Philadelphia, PA

#101907 Feb 25, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
OMG, what a joke!
You know nothing about God's Inspired Word!
You are one of the biggest hypocrite in the International World that believes Jesus Christ is God and that Jesus Christ was/is a Talmudic Occultist Jew.
You don't know the Truth, nor do you want to know the Truth, that's why God has lets an operation of error go to you, so that you would believe in the lie, because you took pleasure in unrighteousness and never accepted the love of Godly Truths.
That's why Petesake tells you the real "Truth will set you free".
It's just Petesake way of saying that you should repent. It's one of Petesake's Fruitages, its called Love for thy neighbor/!~
we got a couple of our gay friends wanna make a sandwich out of you bobby sandwich...
Bobblina Sandwich

Saint James, NY

#101908 Feb 25, 2013
The great Jewish State wrote:
<quoted text>do me a favor cupcake shut your freaking pie hole..if we wanted any shat from you we squeeze your head..

`

we thank you Mr. Jew for warning Cupcake and Cupcake told me to tell you she'll do you a favor and shut her freaking pie hole tonight......because she very scared and doesn't want her head squeezed by any sociopath goyim hating Adonis Jew.
Bobblina Sandwich

Saint James, NY

#101909 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>do me a favor cupcake shut your freaking pie hole..if we wanted any shat from you we squeeze your head..

`

we thank you Mr. Jew for warning Cupcake and Cupcake told me to tell you she'll do you a favor and shut her freaking pie hole tonight......because she very scared and doesn't want her head squeezed by any sociopath goyim hating Adonis Jew.

PS, what would you really do if Cupcake told you to FOADD.. adonis j sh!thead?
Bobblina Sandwich

Saint James, NY

#101910 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>puss. Face
`

`

O me, O my,.....your retorts are so avant garde sheikh...
Bobblina Sandwich

Saint James, NY

#101911 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>

`

`

`

puss. Face
`

`

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, very very intersting! Have you had your J skull examined lately. Are you related to Mr. Jared Loughner?
Bobblina Sandwich

Saint James, NY

#101912 Feb 25, 2013
`

#1^555

`

Today is Monday and y'all know what Monday represents....
jim

United States

#101913 Feb 25, 2013
Ledanon will soon be the territory of The Land of Judah when they finish their Bombing campaign. YES GOOD OLE JUDAH LAND ONCE AND FOR ALL

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101914 Feb 25, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
`
#1^555
`
Today is Monday and y'all know what Monday represents....
It means the first of your 7 daily hangovers this week, hag.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#101915 Feb 25, 2013
How many jews where told to stay away from the world trade center on September 11,2001??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#101916 Feb 25, 2013
Over 6,000 muslims were deported from America immediately after the September 11,2001 attacks on New York.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101917 Feb 25, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
O me, O my,.....your retorts are so avant garde sheikh...
You would know, being the expert on "avant garde" (read: nonsensical) retorts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Thu BUTTOX 19
News Golf course manager faces charges of bill fraud (Dec '07) Sep 26 Fedup 25
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sep 21 padillav 112
Police log Sep 18 kristen 4
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Sep 16 Dindu 183
Review: Elements Therapeutic Massage (May '09) Sep 15 rjf 25
News L.I. Taxpayers Pay For Fire Districts' Fun Times (Jul '07) Sep 15 Psquich 5

Sayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages