Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
90,461 - 90,480 of 117,973 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
The great Jewish State

Washington, DC

#101903 Feb 25, 2013
LilCupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
And bully for them. Persians are peaceful people that are defending themselves from deformed savages and cowardly evil creatures, known as the Hoaxers in Khazar thieving-ville,... called israeli terrorist jews .
do me a favor cupcake shut your freaking pie hole..if we wanted any shat from you we squeeze your head..
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101904 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are very Judge mental. I see that you don't know the Bible like you say you do. If you did then you would know "love thy neighbor as you would yourself".
Sounds like you don't know what is truly going on. You should do a little more soul searching and reading what Gods word says to ALL people.
`

`

OMG, what a joke!

You know nothing about God's Inspired Word!

You are one of the biggest hypocrite in the International World that believes Jesus Christ is God and that Jesus Christ was/is a Talmudic Occultist Jew.

You don't know the Truth, nor do you want to know the Truth, that's why God has lets an operation of error go to you, so that you would believe in the lie, because you took pleasure in unrighteousness and never accepted the love of Godly Truths.

That's why Petesake tells you the real "Truth will set you free".

It's just Petesake way of saying that you should repent. It's one of Petesake's Fruitages, its called Love for thy neighbor/!~
The great Jewish State

Washington, DC

#101905 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Israel will never be destroyed,but don't think that Satan won't inspire both a regional,and international,attempt to do so. But the Holy Bible plainly states that the King of kings and Lord of lords will rain down fire from the heavens and destroy them all.
hey Mary could u come over my toilet clogged something fierce ill hold you by you ankles and use you as a plunger.I figure Óll the shat that comes out your mouth maybe we could reverse the process...
The great Jewish State

Washington, DC

#101906 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Israel will never be destroyed,but don't think that Satan won't inspire both a regional,and international,attempt to do so. But the Holy Bible plainly states that the King of kings and Lord of lords will rain down fire from the heavens and destroy them all.
puss. Face
The great Jewish State

Washington, DC

#101907 Feb 25, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
OMG, what a joke!
You know nothing about God's Inspired Word!
You are one of the biggest hypocrite in the International World that believes Jesus Christ is God and that Jesus Christ was/is a Talmudic Occultist Jew.
You don't know the Truth, nor do you want to know the Truth, that's why God has lets an operation of error go to you, so that you would believe in the lie, because you took pleasure in unrighteousness and never accepted the love of Godly Truths.
That's why Petesake tells you the real "Truth will set you free".
It's just Petesake way of saying that you should repent. It's one of Petesake's Fruitages, its called Love for thy neighbor/!~
we got a couple of our gay friends wanna make a sandwich out of you bobby sandwich...
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101908 Feb 25, 2013
The great Jewish State wrote:
<quoted text>do me a favor cupcake shut your freaking pie hole..if we wanted any shat from you we squeeze your head..

`

we thank you Mr. Jew for warning Cupcake and Cupcake told me to tell you she'll do you a favor and shut her freaking pie hole tonight......because she very scared and doesn't want her head squeezed by any sociopath goyim hating Adonis Jew.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101909 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>do me a favor cupcake shut your freaking pie hole..if we wanted any shat from you we squeeze your head..

`

we thank you Mr. Jew for warning Cupcake and Cupcake told me to tell you she'll do you a favor and shut her freaking pie hole tonight......because she very scared and doesn't want her head squeezed by any sociopath goyim hating Adonis Jew.

PS, what would you really do if Cupcake told you to FOADD.. adonis j sh!thead?
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101910 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>puss. Face
`

`

O me, O my,.....your retorts are so avant garde sheikh...
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101911 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>

`

`

`

puss. Face
`

`

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, very very intersting! Have you had your J skull examined lately. Are you related to Mr. Jared Loughner?
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101912 Feb 25, 2013
`

#1^555

`

Today is Monday and y'all know what Monday represents....
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#101913 Feb 25, 2013
Ledanon will soon be the territory of The Land of Judah when they finish their Bombing campaign. YES GOOD OLE JUDAH LAND ONCE AND FOR ALL

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101914 Feb 25, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
`
#1^555
`
Today is Monday and y'all know what Monday represents....
It means the first of your 7 daily hangovers this week, hag.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#101915 Feb 25, 2013
How many jews where told to stay away from the world trade center on September 11,2001??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#101916 Feb 25, 2013
Over 6,000 muslims were deported from America immediately after the September 11,2001 attacks on New York.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101917 Feb 25, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
O me, O my,.....your retorts are so avant garde sheikh...
You would know, being the expert on "avant garde" (read: nonsensical) retorts.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101918 Feb 25, 2013
jim wrote:
Ledanon will soon be the territory of The Land of Judah when they finish their Bombing campaign. YES GOOD OLE JUDAH LAND ONCE AND FOR ALL
`

`

`

`

tonight jim j, you'll be getting a lesson in reality of whom you and your kind really are and more importantly jim. just who you are jim! Betcha you don't know who you really are, jim...?

You do know this for sure,...that you are not a Hebrew or an Israeli. You do know this, right jim?

So. if you are not a Hebrew or Israelite, than who are you jim?

We must ask you jim this simple question, what gives you the right to make any Biblical claim to Palestine, Syria and Lebanon/?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#101919 Feb 25, 2013
The schizophrenic in port Jefferson is starting melt down
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#101920 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Over 6,000 muslims were deported from America immediately after the September 11,2001 attacks on New York.
That's all? More liberal then I thought we were.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101921 Feb 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It means the first of your 7 daily hangovers this week, hag.
`

`~

`

just calm down NFL'/Advocate, tonight is lesson Monday....time to learn all about your Jewishness! Is that not wonderful?
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#101922 Feb 25, 2013
Fick you all, NEVER AGAIN will jews be slaughtered like pigs as in Nazi germany. All you bad goyim bitches be aware , this time around you get a missile in your ass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ilopango Restaurant 7 hr james 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 11 hr Lol 16,781
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Thu Jayar 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) Wed Busted 9
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 26 Billy Troel 6
Gay Friendly Sayville? Aug 26 Peter Cheeks 1
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
Sayville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sayville Jobs

•••