Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101912 Feb 25, 2013
`

#1^555

`

Today is Monday and y'all know what Monday represents....
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#101913 Feb 25, 2013
Ledanon will soon be the territory of The Land of Judah when they finish their Bombing campaign. YES GOOD OLE JUDAH LAND ONCE AND FOR ALL

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101914 Feb 25, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
`
#1^555
`
Today is Monday and y'all know what Monday represents....
It means the first of your 7 daily hangovers this week, hag.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#101915 Feb 25, 2013
How many jews where told to stay away from the world trade center on September 11,2001??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#101916 Feb 25, 2013
Over 6,000 muslims were deported from America immediately after the September 11,2001 attacks on New York.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101917 Feb 25, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
O me, O my,.....your retorts are so avant garde sheikh...
You would know, being the expert on "avant garde" (read: nonsensical) retorts.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101918 Feb 25, 2013
jim wrote:
Ledanon will soon be the territory of The Land of Judah when they finish their Bombing campaign. YES GOOD OLE JUDAH LAND ONCE AND FOR ALL
`

`

`

`

tonight jim j, you'll be getting a lesson in reality of whom you and your kind really are and more importantly jim. just who you are jim! Betcha you don't know who you really are, jim...?

You do know this for sure,...that you are not a Hebrew or an Israeli. You do know this, right jim?

So. if you are not a Hebrew or Israelite, than who are you jim?

We must ask you jim this simple question, what gives you the right to make any Biblical claim to Palestine, Syria and Lebanon/?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#101919 Feb 25, 2013
The schizophrenic in port Jefferson is starting melt down
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#101920 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Over 6,000 muslims were deported from America immediately after the September 11,2001 attacks on New York.
That's all? More liberal then I thought we were.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101921 Feb 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`~

`

just calm down NFL'/Advocate, tonight is lesson Monday....time to learn all about your Jewishness! Is that not wonderful?
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#101922 Feb 25, 2013
Fick you all, NEVER AGAIN will jews be slaughtered like pigs as in Nazi germany. All you bad goyim bitches be aware , this time around you get a missile in your ass
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#101923 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
good I am happy to hear this
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101924 Feb 25, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Fick you all, NEVER AGAIN will jews be slaughtered like pigs as in Nazi germany. All you bad goyim bitches be aware , this time around you get a missile in your ass
`

~`

SPOKEN LIKE A REAL LIVE KARL MARXIST' COMMUNIST PIG, whose j kind was responsible for over 100 millions Christians and goyim being exterminated by Red Army Marxist Bolshevik Jews in/between 1917 to 1945.

This blow-hard above is just a sleazes Marxist Terror supporting israeli jew f-head, getting hot air bloating tough/.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101925 Feb 25, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
`

`

So Moses did you know that Moses was not a jew?

And who is going to put a missle up my arse? i'm surely sure that you're not going to do it, mofemme!
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101926 Feb 25, 2013
Henry wrote:
The schizophrenic in port Jefferson is starting melt down
`

`

Henry the Traitor, please don't use our good name in vain and you have no right to slander us. We're telling the Truth about you and your kind. Accept it and change!
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101927 Feb 25, 2013
`

`

And now International Community, we give you accurate knowledge through humbleness.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101928 Feb 25, 2013
`

`

Humbleness make you teachable!
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Mount Sinai, NY

#101929 Feb 25, 2013
^55

~

Lesson #2 on Monday February 25th in the year 2013

time: 10:25 PM

Talmudic Jews had written in their Talmud sacred books, just how much they hate non-Jews and especially,... Christians and Jesus Christ.

There's no such thing as Jewish scriptures.

Talmudic Jews didn't exist in Ancient time.

And Abraham and Moses were "not" Talmudic Jews.

Don't you gullible goyims get this fact and Truth yet?

Jew is a religion, upheld by our Highest Court.

The 13 Tribes of the House of Israel disappeared in 70 CE and so did the Culture and Heritage known as Israelite and Hebrew, their records were burn in Jerusalem fire and they disappeared too, by death and mutation.

What we have in Palestine is Occultist Hoax by Terrorist Occupiers, called Khazar Jews, whose Talmudic Demonized Cult is a hoaxed religion, that have nothing to do with House of Israel, nor the 13 Tribes of God's covenant to/with Abraham..

These Jews in Palestine are European ghetto filthy malcontents and Satanic Worshippers. They went to Palestine as "illegal Aliens", that were "Illegal Thieving Squatters" that are grubbing, leeching, mooching, parasitical savages, that are always looking for something for nothing.

Jews are mutants from hybrid mutt-ville, without any Biblical rights nor do these Jew mutating hybrids have any rights whatsoever to the land that was ordained as "Milk and Honey" and farmed by the greatest farmers in the World, the Palestinians.

These farmers saved France from starvation for over 10 years.\

Palestinians' land was beautifully cultivated and is described by so many passing travellers, who viewed the morning dew and the morning mist that fed their crops just so. And as a sight that was breath taking and a view of Godly Greatness that left them in awe of Palestinians Stewardship..

The green fields were as far as the eye can see and the pure clean preen waters of the village wells, where it was shared with all. Acres Aqua-ducts gave water to over 900 hundred Palestinians villages and townships, where old decent Jews were the minority and were protected by the majority of Sunnies, and Christians alike, all living in harmony in/of a time of pureness and beauty unspoiled, where neighbors looked out for each other and were blessed...

Then came these mutated evil Khazar Jews and stole the land and turned it into their own sh!t pig sty. Read and Learn! Jews as a Cult that have no rights whatsoever to be in Palestine as Occupying Tyrants and oppressors.

Jews in Palestine are terrible evil monsters and the rights they claim they have is a sham and a hoax, by corrupted officials from England to America, making these parasites into our welfare recipients and that are now becoming the World's plague of plagues.

Palestinians are the rightful stewardesses to Palestine and Palestinians are the Biblical heirs
DENG

Nanjing, China

#101931 Feb 25, 2013
MORE VULGARISM FRON THE WITLESS BOOR???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101932 Feb 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
MORE VULGARISM FRON MY WITLESS MOTHER???
<quoted text>
Following me around again? Do you have some sort of wood for me, little lackey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Mon Streetrunner 153
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Dec 7 Justice for Sherrie 14
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Dec 5 vene 73
Gay Friendly Sayville? Oct '14 Gayville 3

Sayville News Video

Sayville Dating
Find my Match

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sayville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sayville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News