Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101574 Feb 19, 2013
`

`

`

correction 1:

To us Rachel Corrie was the Princess of the Nile and will always be remembered by/as an example of True Love for the Righteousness of Innocent Oppressed Human beings and by her exposing Israeli Jews as Terrorist and War Crime Monstrous Animals, that need to caged in a monitored Zoo....
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101575 Feb 19, 2013
`

`

correction 2

and by Rachel Corrie exposing Israeli Jews as Terrorist and War Crime Monstrous Animals, we've recognized that Israel Terrorist Jews need to be caged and electrically monitored in their own natural habitat, in a mud dwelling Zoo.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101576 Feb 19, 2013
Northern Boozeseekers wrote:
`
Jews as Terrorist and War Crime Monstrous Animals, that need to caged in a monitored Zoo....
Heh.
Your wake up thought for the day, old hag?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101577 Feb 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
Why you fkn disgusting Horrible Harassing Jew H. Go over to your murdering brothers in Israel and rejoice at all the mayhem and murder of children there. We note HHH in over 28,000 posts there has not been one humane comment over the murdered women and in particular children ..... innocents murdered by the fascist Nazi Israeli scum you so fervently protect as you harass people here. Fkn Serpent ... Go Horrible Harassing Jew H: piece of shit....

Let's hope the Jews at topix leave the truth on these pages.

Location hidden

#101578 Feb 19, 2013
OK I've offended the Jew who posts 28,000 + crass and racist/harassing comments with ever mentioning or showing a typically human response for the innocent children murdered by the fascist Israeli State of Terror. A truly disgusting Jew. The worst of humanity.

Location hidden

#101579 Feb 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
More lies from the Horrible Harassing Jew H*****:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

john 8.44
Freedom

Lincoln, NE

#101580 Feb 19, 2013
Did u know that Zionist Jews believe that they are the master race of the world and god has chosen them to rule the world from a land named Israel?

Racist belief for a racist state
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101581 Feb 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
`

`

To our site's illiterate NFL,.......

,...u have no idea whatsoever, who and what we are!

Seems like u'r obsessed with the righteous human beings like us, who are anti~israel and anti~jew serial killers and anti~ jew war crime terrorists. We'd like to see u and your kind in a high secureity zoo, with shock collars.

Location hidden

#101582 Feb 19, 2013
Freedom wrote:
Did u know that Zionist Jews believe that they are the master race of the world and god has chosen them to rule the world from a land named Israel?
Racist belief for a racist state
....... and far more dangerous than Hitler because by proxy they control the USA and large tracts of europe. Infiltrating the body politic like cancer.

Location hidden

#101583 Feb 19, 2013
Northern Truthseekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
To our site's illiterate NFL,.......
,...u have no idea whatsoever, who and what we are!
Seems like u'r obsessed with the righteous human beings like us, who are anti~israel and anti~jew serial killers and anti~ jew war crime terrorists. We'd like to see u and your kind in a high secureity zoo, with shock collars.
Be careful my friends this Harassing racist Jew has had a couple of my posts removed. Peace my friends of Port Jefferson
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101584 Feb 19, 2013
`

`

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/436999/2013022...
`

If i were Obama, i'd trade the Jew traitor Pollack and let all the Palestinians prisoners out, who were incarcarted illigally by jews, for giving them this one American traitor who damaged our stole high security documents .

And i inject the same chemicals into Pollack that israeli war crime jews are injecting into the prisoners they've released in the past, which is said to be dimes mixed with radiation poison.

We'd tell Netanhya, that the USA is going to test each and every released Palestinian and if one Palestinian is screened to have been poisoned, he, Netanyhau, will be held responsiable.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/436999/2013022...
Freedom

Lincoln, NE

#101585 Feb 19, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>....... and far more dangerous than Hitler because by proxy they control the USA and large tracts of europe. Infiltrating the body politic like cancer.
Do you know is funny

They do control the U.S.

If anyone needs proof ... Just think about it...

When they think Iran said that they wanted to blow Israel off the map, this country is ready to send its children off to defend Israel!

But when North Korea shoots off a nuclear weapon , and then SWEARS TO GOD THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BLOW THE UNITED STATES OFF THE MAP , we do nothing!
Israel does nothing!

No one cares!

Funny, ain't it?

Location hidden

#101586 Feb 19, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know is funny
They do control the U.S.
When they think Iran said that they wanted to blow Israel off the map, this country is ready to send its children off to defend Israel!
But when North Korea shoots off a nuclear weapon , and then SWEARS TO GOD THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BLOW THE UNITED STATES OFF THE MAP , we do nothing!
Israel does nothing!
No one cares!
Funny, ain't it?
One look at that evil woman Clinton squawking off at the death of Ghadaffi, children and innocents you know America is in the hands of Satan. And it is.
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101587 Feb 19, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know is funny
They do control the U.S.
Israel does nothing!
No one cares!
Funny, ain't it?
`

`

excellent point..!
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101588 Feb 19, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful my friends this Harassing racist Jew has had a couple of my posts removed. Peace my friends of Port Jefferson
We know Petesake...

We have others who posted for us and themselves in Pt. Jefferson. Their postings were deleted a month ago.

We work in the guidelines of Topix and when the our friends postings were deleted, was when they repeated your marvelous thought and used it as their avatar, Satan was/is a _ew! We were ROTFLOAO....Satan is a what?,...hahahahaha!

the HHH is something we'd be careful about, if u get our drift....

Agape Love to u Petesake, and hopefully you health is fine after being attacked by Zion' Terrorist Ghouls.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101590 Feb 19, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right!
Look man, I'm sick of every time I see news anywhere , Israel has murdered some Palestinian child , woman, fisherman, protestor.....
And I'm also sick of hearing that someone was banned from entering Palestine because they had pasta or a chocolate candy bar in their possession!
What kind of state is Israel that would ban a fkn chocolate candy bar from a group of people!
Ohh!!! And by the way!!!
I live in backwoods rural America on the Tennessee, Kentucky, and Southwest Virginia borders! We are learning the truth about Israel! The big secret of murdering Palestinians, destroying their olive gardens, using their children as human shields LITERALLY while blaming Hamas for it simply because they live there .... Is seriously out of the bag since it is beginning to hit rural America!
HOW COULD WE FORGET AND STAY SILENT WHEN JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO THE ISRAELI DEFENSE FORCE...
Took aim, waited for a clear shot, then pulled the trigger on a 13 year old child playing soccer with his friends!!!!
NETANYAHU AND ANYONE WHO IS PART OF THIS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR WILL ROT IN HELL....
I promise!
Big talk from some backwoods kid. Why don't you get your butt down to the LIBRARY, read up on the subject, and then make your conclusions about what either side wants and needs instead of regurgitatin' everthing you hear on the internet?

Go on, git!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#101591 Feb 19, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
One look at that evil woman Clinton squawking off at the death of Ghadaffi, children and innocents you know America is in the hands of Satan. And it is.
The Catholics and Anglicans are watching you Pete. It's their turn.

Tell us about your psychiatric history. The truth will set you free and it will explain a great deal.
Freedom

Lincoln, NE

#101592 Feb 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>Big talk from some backwoods kid. Why don't you get your butt down to the LIBRARY, read up on the subject, and then make your conclusions about what either side wants and needs instead of regurgitatin' everthing you hear on the internet?

Go on, git!
I already know the history!
I'm not a kid!

It's actually not even that complicated!
Look at the fkn maps!
It was Palestine!
The world felt sorry for Jews especially after how they exaggerated the events of the holocaust! Jews fled to Palestine and immediately started murdering Palestinians and displacing them from their homes.

This event is historically known as the Palestinian Exodus! This is why there is an argument over the right of return!

They all came running to Palestine and then finally asked the UN for their own state!

It was to be divided and Jews were to get more than half, but u see where that went! They threw international law out the window!

Israel is a illegal state built on stolen land! It's as simple as that!

But Christians will say god was a real estate agent and gave it to them over 2,000 years ago or 2 million years ago

It's easy to say something like this when its not you who must leave the home you always lived in to give to a fucking Jew!

If you live in America ... What would you do if a Native American came to your home demanding you to leave because 200 years ago or so , their ancestors lived there?

You would let them have your house , right?

Fact... Israel murders children
Uses white phosphorous against them
Murders them and starves them and steals their things ....

These Jews living in what they call israel have no connection to the bibles king David's kingdom of Israel!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101593 Feb 19, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
I already know the history!
I'm not a kid!
It's actually not even that complicated!
Look at the fkn maps!
It was Palestine!
The world felt sorry for Jews especially after how they exaggerated the events of the holocaust! Jews fled to Palestine and immediately started murdering Palestinians and displacing them from their homes.
This event is historically known as the Palestinian Exodus! This is why there is an argument over the right of return!
They all came running to Palestine and then finally asked the UN for their own state!
It was to be divided and Jews were to get more than half, but u see where that went! They threw international law out the window!
Israel is a illegal state built on stolen land! It's as simple as that!
But Christians will say god was a real estate agent and gave it to them over 2,000 years ago or 2 million years ago
It's easy to say something like this when its not you who must leave the home you always lived in to give to a fucking Jew!
If you live in America ... What would you do if a Native American came to your home demanding you to leave because 200 years ago or so , their ancestors lived there?
You would let them have your house , right?
Fact... Israel murders children
Uses white phosphorous against them
Murders them and starves them and steals their things ....
These Jews living in what they call israel have no connection to the bibles king David's kingdom of Israel!
The condensed Pt Jefferson version doesn't cut it, sweetie. Why don't you try and read a BOOK?

Also, your "Native American" analogy is just stupid, nobody in their right mind asks a settled family to just LEAVE.

Try reading stuff from BOTH sides of sources instead of just vomiting out whatever you hear.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#101596 Feb 19, 2013
THERE ARE SIGNALS IN THE UNITED STATES POLITICS THAT SOME POLITICIANS THINK ISRAEL ZIONISM, RACISM IS LIKE APARTHEID IN SOUTH AFRICA AND WANT TO DISTANCE THE UNITED STATES POLITICS FROM IT, IN AT LEAST THE PUBLIC'S THINKING WORLDWIDE ON THIS SUBJECT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) 18 hr Jeannie1 92
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) Wed Fartin Bill 2
Keahon is showman in the courtroom - (Sep '07) Wed KLOOP 29
Slime Bags (May '12) Wed Busted 12
Gay Friendly Sayville? Oct 21 Gayville 3
Poll: Do You Support a St. James CVS? Oct 21 dianenarr 1
Cops raid W. Islip bar, arrest owners, bartenders (Jan '08) Oct 20 tim21 239

Sayville News Video

Sayville Dating
Find my Match