Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101554 Feb 18, 2013
Chuck Hagel, President Obama’s Secretary of Defense nominee, is in trouble. Why? Because he famously said:“The Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here… I’m not an Israeli senator. I’m a United States senator.”

On Friday, forty allegedly American Senators blocked Hagel’s nomination with a filibuster. Their message was loud and clear:“We are not United States Senators. We are Israeli Senators.”
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101555 Feb 18, 2013
Kevin Boyle – Feb 17, 2013

God, the creator, loves all creation.

Lucifer was cast out of heaven because he wanted to be God (Isaiah 14:12-14)

The Talmud, the ‘holy book’ of Orthodox Judaism has no God save for “The Jewish People”. That is, the God of the Rabbis is themselves and their followers.‘Salvation’ will come through them. So complete is their rejection of God and so sure are they of their special status that they declare all non-Jewish humankind as not human at all but ‘goyim’, or ‘cattle’. No equality before or humility before a universal God for them.

These people, like Lucifer himself, will BE God.

So, Orthodox Judaism can be accurately described as the Church of Lucifer, as can Freemasonry, a covertly supremacist religion that is simply ‘Talmudism for gentiles’. Read the man who wrote its oaths, Albert Pike, proclaim his Luciferianism openly.

Let us recognise that ‘Lucifer’ and the Orthodox vision of ‘The Jewish People’ are synonyms for the same thing.

That spiritual force that would overthrow the God of Love, Truth, Justice, Peace and Beauty.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101557 Feb 18, 2013
Rambone wrote:
Kevin Boyle – Feb 17, 2013
God, the creator, loves all creation.
Lucifer was cast out of heaven because he wanted to be God (Isaiah 14:12-14)
The Talmud, the ‘holy book’ of Orthodox Judaism has no God save for “The Jewish People”. That is, the God of the Rabbis is themselves and their followers.‘Salvation’ will come through them. So complete is their rejection of God and so sure are they of their special status that they declare all non-Jewish humankind as not human at all but ‘goyim’, or ‘cattle’. No equality before or humility before a universal God for them.
These people, like Lucifer himself, will BE God.
So, Orthodox Judaism can be accurately described as the Church of Lucifer, as can Freemasonry, a covertly supremacist religion that is simply ‘Talmudism for gentiles’. Read the man who wrote its oaths, Albert Pike, proclaim his Luciferianism openly.
Let us recognise that ‘Lucifer’ and the Orthodox vision of ‘The Jewish People’ are synonyms for the same thing.
That spiritual force that would overthrow the God of Love, Truth, Justice, Peace and Beauty.
Fred Phelps, is that you?
Rtloder

Wentworthville, Australia

#101558 Feb 18, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> You are right! After all they said that they are entitled to the land from the Nile to the Euphratus which was given by the Lord to Abraham. As far as the eye can see...said the Lord! Old man Abraham who did not have glasses and was living in the hills of Judea could see both the Nile and the Euphratus from his doorstep. It is another miracle in the Holy Hoax saga...Personnally , I would not be against giving Israel more land, the whole Sinai for example, but PROVIDING THAT ALL 30 MILLIONS JEWS IN THE WORLD GO SETTLE THERE, and make the land florish. At least we will know where they are and we will have peace in the rest of the globe.

Where does 30 million come from, Karen Armstrong sub a few years ago there were only 16 of them.
Another point of contention you raise
concerning Gods promise which is conditional upon the Israelites keeping their promise. Which the Samaritans, known as The Keepers of The Faith, certainly have.
Technically therefore they have a theological right to make such a Claim,and indeed I will instruct my development to consider it carefully.
Orion I was actually pursuing the credibility of your vociferous agenda towards religion, and I went to detail the lost book of Enki by Zechariah Sitchin, I received a miraculous letter out of the blue from I don't know who stating it was lost and was going to stay lost. I don't know what to make of it do you?.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Mount Sinai, NY

#101559 Feb 18, 2013
^55

Lesson one on Monday Feb. 18, 2013 @ 4:35 PM.

This information is solely for the Godly righteous of hearts, who love the Truth and hate the Lies by Talmudic Occultist Jewish Liars.

This is one thing that we Free Thinkers at Mt. Sinai would never do, and that is to play with your mind about Jesus Christ, nor deceive you in any way with lies, deceptions, distortions, nor with half Truths and half Lies.

Jesus Christ was never a Jew, that's a Jewish Fable, and in Titus 1-14 of the Bible, it explains never to pay attention to Jewish Fables.

We are just like you, the righteous' of hearts, imperfect human beings who love the real Truth from humbling accurate knowledge and in/by developing the Fruitages of the Spirits we've are finding our Cores essence..

And from the High Priest forever according to the manner of Melchizedek, which Jesus Christ was ordained and appointed in behalf of all human beings,... over the things pertaining to Our Creator, the Most High Divine Creator of All Creations..

And in Jesus we have much to say that's hard to explain, because you have become dull and even misled to the real Truth, if you believe for one second in time, that Jesus Christ was an Occultist Talmudic Jew. The Talmud books were not even written yet, in Jesus Christ time!

And what I'm about to tell you is not my Truth but the Truth for those who believe in the Beacon of Light, that shines throughout the hearts of the ones who are striving for peace, love, joy, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, and self-control. Against such things there is no Laws. Galatians-5: 22.

The Truth for today is this,... Jesus Christ was never ever a "JEW" and those who believe this outrageous lie, will never ever know, nor would they understand and attained accurate knowledge of Jesus Christ, by believing Jesus Christ was Satanic Talmudic Jew.

The Truth starts with Jesus Christ being a man and not The Almighty God, that Roman Christianity would have you believe.

And it was Jesus Christ who condemned and denounced the Cult of "Pharisaic Pharisaism" an oral disgusting evil beliefs for/from a satanical cult, the original serpent, that became the foundation of the written Talmudic bigot racist books, that Jews consider today as sacred.
Freedom

Lincoln, NE

#101560 Feb 18, 2013
You know ,

Now that Jews stole Palestine from the Palestinians , they will always have to live with this kind of criticism as long as the racist state of Israel exists.

From " Jewish only roads built on Palestinian land "

To " Jewish only neighborhoods being built in Palestine "

My heart goes out to the Palestinians!

It is just a shame that American mainstream media always blame the victims and make Palestinians look bad! I can't really see how these people who are lying to the world can wake up every morning! They are lying and they could care less about how many Palestinians are murdered in cold blood by the racist state of Israel!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101562 Feb 18, 2013
Freedom wrote:
You know ,
Now that Jews stole Palestine from the Palestinians , they will always have to live with this kind of criticism as long as the racist state of Israel exists.
From " Jewish only roads built on Palestinian land "
To " Jewish only neighborhoods being built in Palestine "
My heart goes out to the Palestinians!
It is just a shame that American mainstream media always blame the victims and make Palestinians look bad! I can't really see how these people who are lying to the world can wake up every morning! They are lying and they could care less about how many Palestinians are murdered in cold blood by the racist state of Israel!
So now the terms have openly evolved from "Zionists" to just flat out saying JEWS.

You must be quite popular with your local synagogue!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo1hgvVQ4d1...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#101563 Feb 18, 2013
fifth columnist n.

Noun 1. fifth columnist - a member of a clandestine subversive organization who tries to help a potential invader
saboteur

fifth column, Trojan horse - a subversive group that supports the enemy and engages in espionage or sabotage; an enemy in your midst
traitor, treasonist - someone who betrays his country by committing treason

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection.© 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

THE ISRAEL-JEWSISH LOBBY IN THE UNITED STATES ARE FIFTH-COLUMNISTS AND TRAITORS.
Rambone wrote:
Chuck Hagel, President Obama’s Secretary of Defense nominee, is in trouble. Why? Because he famously said:“The Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here… I’m not an Israeli senator. I’m a United States senator.”
On Friday, forty allegedly American Senators blocked Hagel’s nomination with a filibuster. Their message was loud and clear:“We are not United States Senators. We are Israeli Senators.”
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101565 Feb 18, 2013
ANOTHER "OFF TOPIC" DISTORTION FROM ANOTHER OF OUR FULL TIME, PAID HASBARATS:
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So now the terms have openly evolved from "Zionists" to just flat out saying JEWS.
You must be quite popular with your local synagogue!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo1hgvVQ4d1...
Your Hasbara Boss, Mr. Shturmann, must be very disappointed since all you can do is:

- twist/distort the words of a far brighter, ethical & honest observer of PROVEN Zionist Genocide

AND

- Trot out yet another simple minded & insulting One Liner!

What else is a lowly Hasbarat to do when it can't refute a thing I've said nor refute anything “Freedom” wrote.

Stick with the Off-Topic, Cheap Shots.....They’re all you’ve got.

AND

You get Paid, All Day to spread them!

“No Amount Of Hasbara Could Beautify Israel ‘s Ugly Face”
http://www.politicaltheatrics.net/2010/08/no-...
EXCERPT “Israeli hasbara doctors and their mouthpieces in the West don’t stop dithering about the perceived failure of the Israeli propaganda machine “to get the message through” to western audiences.

Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent every year and the best of the best PR firms are recruited to do the job for Israel.

However, Israel ‘s image remains dark and ugly as many Europeans and others are drifting away from Israel as the outgoing British ambassador to Israel affirmed recently.

Of course, the failure of Israel’s lying machine to get the message through has little or nothing to do with any presumed inefficacy of the lies themselves.

After all, the Israelis have been professional liars since time immemorial and very few people under the sun could possibly outmatch them in this dishonorable field.”CONTINUED

The Hired Hasbarat's Holy Book:

Don't leave your Stolen Land without it!

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb...

"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED

Now run along.....Hezbollah wants to Play Again!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101566 Feb 18, 2013
Freedom wrote:
RELUCTANTLY EDITED FOR SPACE
You're right, of course...

BUT

America's PROVEN Ziono Media Monoply has professionally deceived American minds via textbook, "The News", Hollywood "Documentaries' for over 60 years. The tragic evidence is in the mindless hate planted in American bigots toward people about whom they know nothing and have never met.

“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“

“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”
---

Zionist atrocities like the one (of over 1,000+) documented below have been going on for over 60 years but we haven't read about ONE in our Zino-Media "News"

Meanwhile...."Star Studded Movies", books repeatedly regale us about the relatively few Jewish victims that have become household names: Daniel Pearl, Leon Klinghoffer etc etc

Can you name ONE Palestinian victim of Zionist Terrorism....

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”

Israel's ruling Zionists have repeatedly made it clear that they want ALL Non Jews in stolen Palestine , either Dead or Gone and refuse to negotiate in Good Faith.

Hamas & Hezbollah are the ONLY Elements standing between COMPLETE, Systematic Extermination of Palestine's NATIVE, Christians, Muslims etc.

So Whose land is it?

Simply note the % of FOREIGN evolved, Israeli immigrants who have lived on Stolen Land over 3 generations

VS

The % of Occupied Palestinians whose families have lived in the "Land" for over 3 Generations (In Concentration Camps)

Thanks

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101569 Feb 19, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
^55
Lesson one on Monday Feb. 18, 2013 @ 4:35 PM.
This information is solely for the Godly righteous of hearts, who love the Truth and hate the Lies by Talmudic Occultist Jewish Liars.
This is one thing that we Free Thinkers at Mt. Sinai would never do, and that is to play with your mind about Jesus Christ, nor deceive you in any way with lies, deceptions, distortions, nor with half Truths and half Lies.
Jesus Christ was never a Jew, that's a Jewish Fable, and in Titus 1-14 of the Bible, it explains never to pay attention to Jewish Fables.
We are just like you, the righteous' of hearts, imperfect human beings who love the real Truth from humbling accurate knowledge and in/by developing the Fruitages of the Spirits we've are finding our Cores essence..
And from the High Priest forever according to the manner of Melchizedek, which Jesus Christ was ordained and appointed in behalf of all human beings,... over the things pertaining to Our Creator, the Most High Divine Creator of All Creations..
And in Jesus we have much to say that's hard to explain, because you have become dull and even misled to the real Truth, if you believe for one second in time, that Jesus Christ was an Occultist Talmudic Jew. The Talmud books were not even written yet, in Jesus Christ time!
And what I'm about to tell you is not my Truth but the Truth for those who believe in the Beacon of Light, that shines throughout the hearts of the ones who are striving for peace, love, joy, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, and self-control. Against such things there is no Laws. Galatians-5: 22.
The Truth for today is this,... Jesus Christ was never ever a "JEW" and those who believe this outrageous lie, will never ever know, nor would they understand and attained accurate knowledge of Jesus Christ, by believing Jesus Christ was Satanic Talmudic Jew.
The Truth starts with Jesus Christ being a man and not The Almighty God, that Roman Christianity would have you believe.
And it was Jesus Christ who condemned and denounced the Cult of "Pharisaic Pharisaism" an oral disgusting evil beliefs for/from a satanical cult, the original serpent, that became the foundation of the written Talmudic bigot racist books, that Jews consider today as sacred.
Excellent post and well stated Wayne and Friends!!!!!
Freedom

Lincoln, NE

#101570 Feb 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>So now the terms have openly evolved from "Zionists" to just flat out saying JEWS.

You must be quite popular with your local synagogue!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo1hgvVQ4d1...
That's right!
Look man, I'm sick of every time I see news anywhere , Israel has murdered some Palestinian child , woman, fisherman, protestor.....

And I'm also sick of hearing that someone was banned from entering Palestine because they had pasta or a chocolate candy bar in their possession!

What kind of state is Israel that would ban a fkn chocolate candy bar from a group of people!

Ohh!!! And by the way!!!
I live in backwoods rural America on the Tennessee, Kentucky, and Southwest Virginia borders! We are learning the truth about Israel! The big secret of murdering Palestinians, destroying their olive gardens, using their children as human shields LITERALLY while blaming Hamas for it simply because they live there .... Is seriously out of the bag since it is beginning to hit rural America!

HOW COULD WE FORGET AND STAY SILENT WHEN JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO THE ISRAELI DEFENSE FORCE...

Took aim, waited for a clear shot, then pulled the trigger on a 13 year old child playing soccer with his friends!!!!

NETANYAHU AND ANYONE WHO IS PART OF THIS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR WILL ROT IN HELL....

I promise!
Freedom

Lincoln, NE

#101571 Feb 19, 2013
Exactly!

Here is my message to Palestinians that may be reading this!

Movements have and are beginning to start here in the United States!
From California's Oakland Occupy Movement , to New York City's similar movement!
And now I can confirm that many rural areas of America are also in the beginning stages of our movement!

I am a White American ...
Born in Tennessee and raised...

to my Palestinian brothers and sisters
We support you! We love you!
We will take your hand and walk through hell with you!
We will pray for you every night!

And one day we will RISE UP IN A WAY THAT THE ESTABLISHMENT COULD HAVE NEVER EXPECTED!
WE WILL RISE UP AGAIST ISRAEL'S ILLEGAL OPPRESSION AGAIST THE PALESTINIAN AND AMERICAN PEOPLE!

We will rise up with every single last one of your souls in our hearts ....
And our own Rachel Corrie ( That Israel Murdered in cold blood )

The illegal Jewish state will one day leave all of West Bank and never kill a person living in Gaza again.

ISRAEL , FROM ME TO YOU ....
IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM...

GO TO HELL
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101573 Feb 19, 2013
Freedom wrote:
Exactly!
Here is my message to Palestinians that may be reading this!
Movements have and are beginning to start here in the United States!
From California's Oakland Occupy Movement , to New York City's similar movement!
And now I can confirm that many rural areas of America are also in the beginning stages of our movement!
I am a White American ...
Born in Tennessee and raised...
to my Palestinian brothers and sisters
We support you! We love you!
We will take your hand and walk through hell with you!
We will pray for you every night!
And one day we will RISE UP IN A WAY THAT THE ESTABLISHMENT COULD HAVE NEVER EXPECTED!
WE WILL RISE UP AGAIST ISRAEL'S ILLEGAL OPPRESSION AGAIST THE PALESTINIAN AND AMERICAN PEOPLE!
We will rise up with every single last one of your souls in our hearts ....
And our own Rachel Corrie ( That Israel Murdered in cold blood )
The illegal Jewish state will one day leave all of West Bank and never kill a person living in Gaza again.
ISRAEL , FROM ME TO YOU ....
IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM...
GO TO HELL
`

`

To us Rachel Corrie was the Princess of the Nile and will always be remembered by/as an example of True Love for Righteousness and Rachel's True love and compassion for the poorly meek and defensively helpless Palestinian farmers, that have been oppressed and ethnically cleansed by sub-human jew War Crime Criminals and their Cults treacherous poisonous savagery.

Israeli squatting thieving cowardly jews have no rights to exist in Palestine, and the only right that Israeli terrorist jews have is to exist would be in a cage in the Zoo to be sentenced as vile and deranged diseased savagely rabid animals.

It was the Rachel Corries and the Vittorio Arrigonis who were murdered by Jew's Terrorizing Illegal Occupation of Palestinian, because they tried to stop Jews
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101574 Feb 19, 2013
`

`

`

correction 1:

To us Rachel Corrie was the Princess of the Nile and will always be remembered by/as an example of True Love for the Righteousness of Innocent Oppressed Human beings and by her exposing Israeli Jews as Terrorist and War Crime Monstrous Animals, that need to caged in a monitored Zoo....
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101575 Feb 19, 2013
`

`

correction 2

and by Rachel Corrie exposing Israeli Jews as Terrorist and War Crime Monstrous Animals, we've recognized that Israel Terrorist Jews need to be caged and electrically monitored in their own natural habitat, in a mud dwelling Zoo.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101576 Feb 19, 2013
Northern Boozeseekers wrote:
`
Jews as Terrorist and War Crime Monstrous Animals, that need to caged in a monitored Zoo....
Heh.
Your wake up thought for the day, old hag?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101577 Feb 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
Your wake up thought for the day, old hag?
Why you fkn disgusting Horrible Harassing Jew H. Go over to your murdering brothers in Israel and rejoice at all the mayhem and murder of children there. We note HHH in over 28,000 posts there has not been one humane comment over the murdered women and in particular children ..... innocents murdered by the fascist Nazi Israeli scum you so fervently protect as you harass people here. Fkn Serpent ... Go Horrible Harassing Jew H: piece of shit....

Let's hope the Jews at topix leave the truth on these pages.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101578 Feb 19, 2013
OK I've offended the Jew who posts 28,000 + crass and racist/harassing comments with ever mentioning or showing a typically human response for the innocent children murdered by the fascist Israeli State of Terror. A truly disgusting Jew. The worst of humanity.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101579 Feb 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
Your wake up thought for the day, old hag?
More lies from the Horrible Harassing Jew H*****:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

john 8.44

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War Sun mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Gay Friendly Sayville? Oct '14 Gayville 3
Review: Alan S Gross Plumbing & Htg (May '09) Aug '14 Dorothy Chartrand 5

Sayville News Video

Sayville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sayville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sayville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:46PM
Patriots DT Vince Wilfork Earns 'Air Wilfork' Nickname After Blocking FG
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Patriots clinch 5th straight playoff bye despite poor play - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:09 PM
Philbin coaching for now despite owner's announcement - NBC Sports
NFL 3:07 PM
Geno Smith: Jets coaching 'change could be good'
ESPN 5:28 PM
Jets' Smith: Coaching change 'could be good'