Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#101473 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having another of your episodes, Somalian? Don't wake Mommy!
he will crewl into her bed ... in the name of Allah !!
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#101474 Feb 15, 2013
holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
he will crewl into her bed ... in the name of Allah !!
So what with your Allah?

for what is worth , all the War mongers who war on World need take an exit and do l jump into hell , it save planet from you warmongering baboon! Stand down and drop your weapons and you pants of armaments and make Love not wars! BWHHAHHAHHAAAA Have a hiney melon!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101475 Feb 15, 2013
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>NFL not even human he has no Empathy for humanity, i wonder he born soulless without a heart, all those Children left parentless because of Stupid unthinking Soldiers who goes to wars without questioning moral of a war...
Absolutely!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101477 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i don't live at home You Warmonger Scvmbucket! MWBWHAHHAHAAA
look warring zionist jew boy, you racist moron, not a somalian. You not vil.
Don't bang on the keys too loudly, Somalian. Mommy won't like it. What do you do for a living? Deliver newspapers on your bike?

United States

#101479 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bang on the keys too loudly, Somalian. Mommy won't like it. What do you do for a living? Deliver newspapers on your bike?
What does it mean not living at home! Not a Somalian . Deliver you to International War Crime Tribunal , just Like Bushjr tried for war Crimes against, they be looking for more US war mongers.

USA

#101481 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>What does it mean not living at home! Not a Somalian . Deliver you to International War Crime Tribunal , just Like Bushjr tried for war Crimes against, they be looking for more US war mongers.
\\

Instead of delivering me to your toothless 'war tribunal', why not do your job and deliver my Saturday paper, Somalian?

USA

#101482 Feb 15, 2013
[QUOTE who=idiot"]<quoted text>I'm a pity, my mom and pop never taught me virtue of butt sex and about Sanctity of Human life should never be touched. i for you have waht we call is pyscho who don't have feeling nor emotion.[/QUOTE]

Both you and psychos don't enjoy humour, Somalian fool, and I'm just about peeing my pants laughing at you.

I guess I'm not a psycho after all.

United States

#101483 Feb 15, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The HHH, Horrible Harassing Hymie is the biggest Jew racist here ... praises the murder of children and calls everyone who disagrees with the terror murdering state Israel a 'racist'... the Jew Fruitcake does not even know what racist means.
This what is need to teach NFL jew boy!
&li st=PLC3D8F5CC8EB8DC6B&feat ure=player_detailpage

United States

#101484 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>\\
Instead of delivering me to your toothless 'war tribunal', why not do your job and deliver my Saturday paper, Somalian?
Not somalian! Why don't you wash my toilet! You paid good! But still you be deliver to ICC! BWHAHHAAHAHHAHAAAA

United States

#101485 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you and psychos don't enjoy humour, Somalian fool, and I'm just about peeing my pants laughing at you.
I guess I'm not a psycho after all.
Look world the Warmongers had bully Civilains again and manipulate posters post!

Location hidden

#101486 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>\\
Be quiet you Horrible Harassing Hymie racist shit ... go polish your serpent scales.

USA

#101487 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>This what is need to teach NFL jew boy!
detailpage
Do you really think I'll watch your dull crap, Somalian paperboy?

Think again.

United States

#101488 Feb 15, 2013
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention during ...represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

Location hidden

#101489 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Up bright and early for another day of being closely monitored, little boy?
The van is parked down the street, isn't it?
Yes you Horrible harassing Hymie ... 28,000 posts and not a word of humane concern for the thousands of children murdered in Palestine by your Jew brothers and sisters. Says it all about you eh Serpent?

Location hidden

#101490 Feb 15, 2013
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>It a pity, his mom and pop never taught him virtue of moral and about Sanctity of Human life should never be touched. i forgot he war taught the Zionist warmongering Principals... no wonder he is brainwashed to hate and wars with the world, you have waht we call is pyscho who don't have feeling nor emotion, hwe not even human but warmongering monster.
This Jew cracker is the worst of human life ... the worst example here of 'humanity'... a self-loathing Jew who rejoices at the murder of children with the subtle choice of silence... it's the Horrible Harassing Hymie .... the biggest racist despicable Jew on topix ...truth

USA

#101491 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not somalian! Why don't you wash my toilet! You paid good! But still you be deliver to ICC! BWHAHHAAHAHHAHAAAA
That's really lame, even for you, Somalian.
Doesn't it at all occur to you that you're getting your ass kicked all over the place? You couldn't REALLY be that dumb, could you?

Location hidden

#101492 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think I'll watch your dull crap, Somalian paperboy?
Think again.
Shut up you racist piece of shit. Go to Gaza and praise the thugs who Harass and murder her women and children; who deny a glass of water to a thirsty child.

Forest Hills, NY

#101493 Feb 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really lame, even for you, Somalian.
Doesn't it at all occur to you that you're getting your ass kicked all over the place? You couldn't REALLY be that dumb, could you?
Not me gonna be kicked The international War Crime Tribunal will kicked you aZZ , you war mongers into a jail for your War crimes against humanity, just like Bush jr & co!

Location hidden

#101494 Feb 16, 2013
It's quite amusing how the child killer supporter the Horrible Harassing Hymie judges his own sorry racist posts immediately after posting using other aliases .... and gives his racist spewing 'touching' and 'agree' ... what a nasty piece of shit this Jew is.
Rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#101496 Feb 16, 2013
holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
look like you under pain...
AM ISRAEL CHAI!
Israel is an attempt to replace God with an abstruse agnostic philosophy, Imran spoke words for me to give, selling is like usury, yet it is allowed and usury is forbidden, they then that abstain when a warning is given will be forgiven, but them that return to usury shall be given over to the fire, there in
shall they abide for ever.
Woe to Israel and all those who support her. They are the words of lmran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keahon is showman in the courtroom - (Sep '07) 2 hr KLOOP 29
Slime Bags (May '12) 5 hr Busted 12
Gay Friendly Sayville? 17 hr Gayville 3
Poll: Do You Support a St. James CVS? 23 hr dianenarr 1
Cops raid W. Islip bar, arrest owners, bartenders (Jan '08) Mon tim21 239
Jennifer Poppiti, Hauppauge Middle School teach... Mon shesnotaneducator 6
Amityville murder trial defendant sues judge, p... Oct 16 Payroll Fraud 1

Sayville News Video

Sayville Dating
Find my Match