Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101459 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>NFL not even human he has no Empathy for humanity, i wonder he born soulless without a heart, all those Children left parentless because of Stupid unthinking Soldiers who goes to wars without questioning moral of a war...
So you're back to your so-called moral high ground and squealing like a stuck boar again, b¡tch? Do as you promised your mommy and find a job, Somalian peasant.

Since: Mar 11

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#101460 Feb 15, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
I think that 10 ton space rock that came to join up with our planet, is a message from God, no wasn't alone.
I witnessed the most amazing rainbow it ended on my sacred place where I go to prey.
Something is happening maybe the iron wall is going to fall, maybe the darkness is lifting or it cold be the birds are going to sing so loudly the Zionist Jew will hear them, and realize just how awful they are.
look like you under pain...
AM ISRAEL CHAI!
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Forest Hills, NY

#101461 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're back to your so-called moral high ground and squealing like a stuck boar again, b¡tch? Do as you promised your mommy and find a job, Somalian peasant.
No somalian !Look grunting pinhead meathead of jarhead BWhaHAHAHAHHAAAa! i don't live at home. You one still living in a closet with you guns, you a monster. You mom will be pissed at you , USING gunS don't make you a man, the bravest warriorS are those who don't need guns/weapons , the Human rights activist will even stand up against big bullies like you WAR MONGERS sOLDIER BOYS ARE NOTHING MORE then lowly Sycophants.

USA

#101462 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>No somalian !Look grunting pinhead meathead of jarhead BWhaHAHAHAHHAAAa! i don't live at home. You one still living in a closet with you guns, you a monster. sOLDIER BOYS ARE NOTHING MORE then lowly Sycophants.
What are you blathering about, Somalian dirtbag?

Forest Hills, NY

#101463 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you blathering about, Somalian dirtbag?
No somalian !Look grunting pinhead meathead of jarhead BWhaHAHAHAHHAAAa! i don't live at home. You one still living in a closet with you guns, you a monster. You mom will be pissed at you , USING gunS don't make you a man, the bravest warriorS are those who don't need guns/weapons , the Human rights activist will even stand up against big bullies like you WAR MONGERS sOLDIER BOYS ARE NOTHING MORE then lowly Sycophants.

USA

#101464 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>No somalian !Look grunting pinhead meathead of jarhead BWhaHAHAHAHHAAAa! i live at home with my mommy. You one still living in s activist will even stand up against big bellies like me WAR MONGERS sOLDIER BOYS ARE NOTHING MORE then lowly Sycophants.
Is that what Somalians call 're-blathering', lowly bag of pus?

Forest Hills, NY

#101465 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what Somalians call 're-blathering', lowly bag of pus?
look warring zionist jew boy, you racist moron, not a somalian. You not even human but lowly war mongering Scvmbag imbecil, think about all those war-torn children died or left parentleas at the hand of dumb Soldiers stupidity , wars are evil.

USA

#101466 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>look warring zionist jew boy, you racist moron, not a somalian. You not even human but lowly war mongering Scvmbag imbecil, think about all the times I wanked all over the place.
What's the matter, Somalian racist slob? Does Mommy get PO'ed when you make her computer keyboard sticky?

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#101467 Feb 15, 2013
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>look warring zionist jew boy, you racist moron, not a somalian. You not even human but lowly war mongering Scvmbag imbecil, think about all those war-torn children died or left parentleas at the hand of dumb Soldiers stupidity , wars are evil.
Very simple to change the situation
just stop Islamic terrorism around the world and all be good !

United States

#101468 Feb 15, 2013
holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
Very simple to change the situation
just stop Islamic terrorism around the world and all be good !
You know why Middle Easterner turn to war with us Americans because we as American invaded and plundered their land for raw resource called blood OIL...

And over 179 nations already given our US the Big Middle Fingers, many nations no longer really trust US you now why?

United States

#101469 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, Somalian racist slob? Does Mommy get PO'ed when you make her computer keyboard sticky?
You one real racist, you started with it first, like i said i'm not a Somalian, what you don't understand. i don't go down to you level calling other racist names.

Again I don't live at home, what you don't understand wARMONGERINF mORON!

look warring zionist jew boy, you racist moron, not a somalian. You not even human but lowly war mongering Scvmbag imbecil, think about all those war-torn children died or left parentleSs at the hand of dumb Soldiers stupidity , wars are evil.

USA

#101470 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You one real racist, you started with it first, like i said i'm not a Somalian, what you don't understand. i don't go down to you level calling other racist names.
Again I don't live at home, what you don't understand wARMONGERINF mORON!
look warring zionist jew boy, you racist moron, not a somalian. You not s at the hand of dumb Soldiers stupidity , wars are evil.
Are you having another of your episodes, Somalian? Don't wake Mommy!

United States

#101471 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't live at home You Warmonger Scvmbucket! MWBWHAHHAHAAA

look warring zionist jew boy, you racist moron, not a somalian. You not even human but lowly war mongering Scvmbag imbecil, think about all those war-torn children died or left parentleSs at the hand of dumb Soldiers stupidity , wars are evil.

United States

#101472 Feb 15, 2013
"Condelleza Rice and Colin Powell are both dangerous people. What they did in Haiti [2004 U.S.-backed coup that ousted democratically elected President Jean-Bertrand Aristide] is a good measure of it. They destroyed a democracy. They squelched loans that had been approved by the Inter-American Development Bank. They did everything behind the scenes, including arming the thugs that came to overrun the country. They're frauds."
Randall Robinson

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#101473 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
he will crewl into her bed ... in the name of Allah !!

United States

#101474 Feb 15, 2013
holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
he will crewl into her bed ... in the name of Allah !!
So what with your Allah?

for what is worth , all the War mongers who war on World need take an exit and do l jump into hell , it save planet from you warmongering baboon! Stand down and drop your weapons and you pants of armaments and make Love not wars! BWHHAHHAHHAAAA Have a hiney melon!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101475 Feb 15, 2013
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>NFL not even human he has no Empathy for humanity, i wonder he born soulless without a heart, all those Children left parentless because of Stupid unthinking Soldiers who goes to wars without questioning moral of a war...
Absolutely!!!

USA

#101477 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i don't live at home You Warmonger Scvmbucket! MWBWHAHHAHAAA
look warring zionist jew boy, you racist moron, not a somalian. You not vil.
Don't bang on the keys too loudly, Somalian. Mommy won't like it. What do you do for a living? Deliver newspapers on your bike?

United States

#101479 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bang on the keys too loudly, Somalian. Mommy won't like it. What do you do for a living? Deliver newspapers on your bike?
What does it mean not living at home! Not a Somalian . Deliver you to International War Crime Tribunal , just Like Bushjr tried for war Crimes against, they be looking for more US war mongers.

USA

#101481 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>What does it mean not living at home! Not a Somalian . Deliver you to International War Crime Tribunal , just Like Bushjr tried for war Crimes against, they be looking for more US war mongers.
\\

Instead of delivering me to your toothless 'war tribunal', why not do your job and deliver my Saturday paper, Somalian?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Firm of Mark S. Eghrari & Associate... (Jun '12) 3 hr mRobM 34
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Fri Ginger 16
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Fri Lili 15
Race War Dec 25 Brooklynn 10
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
Gay Friendly Sayville? Oct '14 Gayville 3

Sayville News Video

Sayville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sayville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sayville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:56 am PST

ESPN 8:56AM
Sources: Ryan expects to be fired by Jets
NFL 9:05 AM
Jason Pierre-Paul: 'I think I'm worth a lot of money'
Bleacher Report 9:24 AM
Report: Jets HC Ryan 'Bracing for His Ouster'
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
Bleacher Report 8:23 PM
RB Darkwa the Latest Giants Rookie to Shine