Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101186 Feb 12, 2013
OURC wrote:
Do you know where Isreal really is? What you call Isreal is really Judah + some Benjamin.
`

`

israel is a Giant Toilet bowl....that the Persians are going flush real soon,.....that's what israel really is ~
Ditto Dog

United States

#101187 Feb 12, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent, Fruitcake .... great analysis. I adore very nutty fruitcake. Mmm mmm.
Ditto
Ditto Dog

United States

#101188 Feb 12, 2013
Ralph wrote:
If the Hezbollah would keep away from civilian homes and stop hiding or storing weapons in schools and religious shrines, there would be less carnage.
Just get out the bulldozers and keep the reporters away.
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101189 Feb 12, 2013
Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you subhuman Goy dogs got a nice view of things to come with our white phosphorus arsenal! You filthy British Goyim are 800 years overdue for a mass killing at our hands! Revenge for the actions if your dirty Goy king Edward and the expulsion edict!
One-by-one we'll wreak havoc on our past oppressors! Starting with the disgusting Arab slime! Now go and clean my toilet Goy slave!
`

`

`

finally an honest depraved Zionist speaks out about Jews hatred for Goys.

We thank u, u anti-goyim hater, for warning us Goyims of what u Zionist Jews have in-store for us goys dogs.

After all, you're a Talmudic jew and ur sacred Talmudic books states you can molest are children and kill them too, with impunity.

It also calls Jesus Christ vile names and us goys are your slaves to be murdered by u and your kind, if u wish it so. We have to thank u for being so honest and for warning us about u and ur kind deranged and depraved Occultist Ideology...

...Sholom to an honest zion jew.
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101190 Feb 12, 2013
typo...

`

After all, you're a Talmudic jew and ur sacred Talmudic books states you can molest and pervert our children and kill them too, with impunity.

And the age doesn't matter, especially when they're 3 years old and younger.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101193 Feb 12, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
If Rabbi Shlomo actually said such a thing he was wrong. It was the Catholics in the govt who were allied with the Catholic nazi party. All a bunch of papal knights on all sides.
Of course EVERYTHING is EVERYBODY'S fault but the Angelic Zionists!...Catholics, Eskimos, Martians....you name it!

HOWEVER:

Europe's Zionists have ensured that there is perhaps no more grossly distorted period in History than that of Europe's Chaos/Wars in the 1900s

In spite of near omnipotent Zionist censorship, the recent uncovering of the "Ankara Documents" adds to the proof of Zionism't primary roll in persecuting non Zionist Jews & non Jews

The following is just some proof documenting what I just said.

(PLEASE NOTE THAT I SAID "ZIONISTS", NOT "THE JEWS" as Zionists have been responsible for the deaths of more innocent Jews than anyone.

I'm sure you've heard of Mr. Greanbaums infamous quote:“One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland.”

Germany's Zionists were the WORST persecutors of non Zionist Jews to pressure them to help invade Palestine.

Germany's Military trainers from the Wehrmacht & Waffen SS, initially planned to use Palestine with the Zionists as a base vs Allies in N. Africa until the far more ethical German trainers wrote off Zionists as hoplessly Obsessed, untrainable, Sadistic Racist Murderers....NOT Soldier material.

The following is the tip of a very heavily censored Reality.

(Ignore Wikipedia on issues relating to "Israel" "Zionism" as:
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

In July 1938 President Roosevelt convened the Evian Conference to consider the problem of Jewish refugees. At that time a German offer was made to release Jews at $250 per person. The Jewish Agency, headed by Golda Meir, decided to ignore the offer.

At this conference, the delegation from the Jewish Agency made no effort to influence the United States or any of the 32 other participating nations to open their gates to admit German Jews.

When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).

On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.

. On Dec. 17, 1942 both houses of the British Parliament declared readiness to afford temporary residence for endangered persons, but on Jan. 27 a spokesman for the Zionists stated that the Jews opposed the motion because Palestine was omitted.

On Feb. 18, 1943 Yitzhak Greenbaum, chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency declares at a Zionist Executive Council in Tel-Aviv:“When they asked me: Could you not give me money from the United Jewish Appeal funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe? I said No! And I say again, No! One should resist this wave which pushes the Zionist activities to secondary importance”.

“Nazi-Zionist Collaboration Zionism in Germany”
http://www.lastsuperpower.net/docs/nzc10zioni...
EXCERPT “Nazism started in Germany and so did Nazi-Zionist collaboration." 

“Shamir proposes an alliance with the Nazis”
http://www.wrmea.com/jews_for_justice/holocau...

Don't expect to read ANYTHING Factual in our PROVEN Ziono-Media Monopoly (another topic)
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#101194 Feb 12, 2013
Saudi is getting a bigger bite of American pie, sure there paying for it, what difference does that make.
There keeping the price of oil within reason, and buying over priced arms what is it? 30 billion annually I read it but I can't believe it. US.arms exports are only 60 billion a year.
No need to have a problem understanding why Saudi tells the Jews to stick it up there arse.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101195 Feb 12, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
"Analysis," you say? Please, any high school debater could easily tear down that flimsy rhetoric you call "analysis."
Plenty of people have done so, mostly university professors and scientists and have found themselves in jail in Europe for denial of the Holy Hoax. If the truth must be protected by jail sentences, it is not the Truth. what have the Hoaxer got to fear?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101196 Feb 12, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course EVERYTHING is EVERYBODY'S fault but the Angelic Zionists!...Catholics, Eskimos, Martians....you name it!
HOWEVER:
Europe's Zionists have ensured that there is perhaps no more grossly distorted period in History than that of Europe's Chaos/Wars in the 1900s
In spite of near omnipotent Zionist censorship, the recent uncovering of the "Ankara Documents" adds to the proof of Zionism't primary roll in persecuting non Zionist Jews & non Jews
(PLEASE NOTE THAT I SAID "ZIONISTS", NOT "THE JEWS" as Zionists have been responsible for the deaths of more innocent Jews than anyone.
I'm sure you've heard of Mr. Greanbaums infamous quote:“One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland.”
Germany's Zionists were the WORST persecutors of non Zionist Jews to pressure them to help invade Palestine.
Germany's Military trainers from the Wehrmacht & Waffen SS, initially planned to use Palestine with the Zionists as a base vs Allies in N. Africa until the far more ethical German trainers wrote off Zionists as hoplessly Obsessed, untrainable, Sadistic Racist Murderers....NOT Soldier material.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED
In July 1938 President Roosevelt convened the Evian Conference to consider the problem of Jewish refugees. At that time a German offer was made to release Jews at $250 per person. The Jewish Agency, headed by Golda Meir, decided to ignore the offer.
At this conference, the delegation from the Jewish Agency made no effort to influence the United States or any of the 32 other participating nations to open their gates to admit German Jews.
When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).
On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.
. On Dec. 17, 1942 both houses of the British Parliament declared readiness to afford temporary residence for endangered persons, but on Jan. 27 a spokesman for the Zionists stated that the Jews opposed the motion because Palestine was omitted.
On Feb. 18, 1943 Yitzhak Greenbaum, chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency declares at a Zionist Executive Council in Tel-Aviv:“When they asked me: Could you not give me money from the United Jewish Appeal funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe? I said No! And I say again, No! One should resist this wave which pushes the Zionist activities to secondary importance”.
Don't expect to read ANYTHING Factual in our PROVEN Ziono-Media Monopoly (another topic)
You mean the the Havaara Agrement not the the Ankara. The Ankara agreement has got to do with the entry of Turkey in the EUSSR.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101197 Feb 12, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
For the part u say we do not criticize ourselves ill say that: I have a lot of criticize to my country and my leaders, on many issues. But here I stand in front of people who hate me because of my different faith in God, and will keep on hating me and wish for my death no matter what, and no matter what my state actions will be. Most of the posts here are about hating a race (or religion) that hides behind politic issues. So discussing those politic issues is very much pointless, even if some of them are true.
And for the last part where you blame Jewish people for all the sickness of the world, denying WW2, etc., that just proves my previous paragraph.
Roko, I feel sorry for yu, you are in a predicament and understand your answer. Unfortunately, Jews are not hated for being Jews except by fools, they are hated for what they have done throughout history. A Jew can be compared to Uranium 235. In U238, there is a little bit of 235, which creates a bit of excitement. Taht is fine. Enrich to 20% and it is useful to power stations, but enrich it to 95% and you get critical mass and the atom bomb. Throughout the century, the Jew always reached critical mass, because he does not know where to stop.
As to WWII, simple, allow freedom of expression and debate, instead of fines and sentences. If you have nothing to hide the matter will soon be put to rest. The ball is in your camp.
Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#101198 Feb 12, 2013
>"Unfortunately, Jews are not hated for being Jews except by fools, they are hated for what they have done throughout history."

-

Rubbish.. then you are a fool and a liar. The blame game is religious driven propaganda. The Vatican even wrote the Protocols for this. Jews and other non-Catholics have been driven out of Europe for the crime of not being Catholic.

Pope apologizes for 2000 years of anti-semitism

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0003/1...

www.nytimes.com/2000/03/12/weekinreview/ideas...

Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#101199 Feb 12, 2013
Gray wrote:

Gray, there are problems in the world, we can agree. No, it's not caused by "everybody", it is the papal knights. Same as it has been for the past 1000+ years.

Who founded banking but the Knights Templar, and that is who still runs it. Who founded Rule of Law but the KT and still run it. They are the bankers & lawyers.

Zionism is support for the state of Israel, otherwise the term is misused claiming it is responsible for world govt - those "zionists" do not exist.
Gray wrote:
HOWEVER:
In spite of near omnipotent Zionist censorship,

These "zionists" you obsess over do not even exist and did not create holocaust laws or write ww2 history, that was the Jesuits and their papal knights running Europe, Washington DC, NY & Lomndon.
Gray wrote:

Claiming there is some "zionist" conspiracy is code for, its "the Jews". And no they have not been responsible for warcrimes. For that you are looking for the masonic NWO world revolution - all ran by papal knights i.e. Templar founded Freemasons.

more here

www.angelfire.com/music2/fullcircle/mas2.html
Gray wrote:
www.guardian.co.uk

Most organizations edit their own pages. This is nothing any different than IBM, or some church watching their own pages.

We will use all links and not censoring any.
Gray wrote:
When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere,
All sides of the war was ran by the same conspiracy:

• Nazi Party - Teutonic Knights
• Stalin - Freemason
• Churchhill - Freemason
• FDR - Freemason
• Japanese Emperor - Order of the Garter

all this is templarism. The Teutonic Knights organized the Nazis at the Thule Society founded by a Freemason.

They wanted to move Jews to Israel, out of Russia and Europe from 1917 to post ww2. They also dissolved the Protestant state of Prussia and ethnic cleansed the Orthodox of Yugoslavia, and others.
Gray wrote:

Rothschild was / is a papal knight and Famous Freemason who founded the Zionist Congress to facilitate this plan, for the Vatican who wanted to cleanse Jews from Europe, and create Christian-Zionism, to deceive. It has worked!

• Jesuit Zionism

www.reformation.org/mideast_crisis.html

Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#101200 Feb 12, 2013
orion wrote:
As to WWII, simple, allow freedom of expression and debate, instead of fines and sentences. If you have nothing to hide the matter will soon be put to rest.

The Jews or Israel are not imposing fines or prison for holocaust denial, that is European powers ran by the masonic NWO.

• Origins of the Conspiracy

www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101201 Feb 13, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
wheres the stupid lout scumbag button ?
Tales From Ratty Cont/

Mmm Ratty had been on Ratcation dowm in the west end Sewers .... the shit emanating from Anal FAnny was a big attraction to the verminous little shit.

"wheres the stupid lout scumbag button ?" Squealed Ratty as the skanky four-legged creature waltzed into the human world.

The Jew Hater returned amid his whirl of shit.

Location hidden

#101202 Feb 13, 2013
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Just get out the bulldozers and keep the reporters away.
Well the Jews would love to commit their genocidal aggressive acts and achieve their aims against the true owners of the land without the reporters present of course.
Rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#101203 Feb 13, 2013
I think the Jews should take stock of their past and resign immediately.

Location hidden

#101204 Feb 13, 2013
But then RATTY is ANAUL FANny

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101205 Feb 13, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Another threatening Jew.... so many here these days. Amazing how you haters are so brave crouching like hobbits over your keyboards. Of course your harassing threats of violence are illegal and you will be reported. But one thing is clear. You rubber stamp the reason why Jews are hated...
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32.
Again you quote the bible and yet you know not what it means.

Location hidden

#101206 Feb 13, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Again you quote the bible and yet you know not what it means.
"...yet you know not what it means" ... forgive me but this sounds rather King Jamesy. Been watching Ben Hur?

Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101207 Feb 13, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
"...yet you know not what it means" ... forgive me but this sounds rather King Jamesy. Been watching Ben Hur?
See told you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guilty fire commissioners can still get pensions - (Oct '07) 2 hr anonymous 89
Review: Easy Access Capital LLC 4 hr AZbusiness 1
Need a Commercial electrical contractor in Levi... (Feb '13) Tue calebhart54 2
J&B Discount Tire Fraud (Jan '09) Mon joemamma77777777777 41
Review: Fairharbor Owners Mar 1 moving soon 2
Angie Carpenter to take $77,000 pension on top ... Mar 1 Southold Resident 11
DEC Approves Cleanup Plan for Roberto Clemente ... Mar 1 Independent Voter 13

Winter Storm Warning for Suffolk County was issued at March 04 at 3:49PM EST

Sayville News Video

Sayville Dating