Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101139 Feb 11, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Although I pointlessly tried reasoning with you when I first came into this thread, ill do that one last time. Lets say u meet 2 people on the street, people you’ve never met before in your life. One is a Christian and one is Jewish. While your feelings to the Christian will probably be indifferent, you will hate the other deeply, you will have a clear demonic view of his character, and you'll even rather he didn’t existed. That's without knowing him, his story, his family, his job, or anything about him at all. That is how the Nazis worked. That is how your mind work.
If you're gonna say "no way, I don’t hate people I don’t know just because of their religion" – just go read your posts.
It is a good point, but when you say you hate the Nazis, and most Germans were Nazis, you imply that you hate the Germans. same argument. The problem of the Jew is what ever the situation he will always support his criminal leadership in front of the Goyim. The Jewish Mafia is our Mafia, do not criticise it. The Jewish state is our state, do not touch it. Our invented WWII is our official history, do not deny it, etc.
" The English patriotism of the Jew is only a fancy-dress which he puts on to please the people of the country." The Jewish World, 8/12/1911
"The Jew is an inborn Communist -Otto Weininger, Sex and Character, page 311
"We Jews are going to bring war on Germany "_david Brown, President of American Hebrew, in 1934, quoted in Edmonson's I Testify, page 188.
"The second World War is being fought (by Christian soldiers) for the defense of the fundamentals of Judeaism ." The Chicago Jewish Sentinel, 8/10/42
"the modern Jew is the product of the Talmud "-Michael Rodkinson, in preface of the Babylonian Talmud, page XI
"What is the basis of Judaism? A practical passion and greed for profit. To what can we reduce his (the Jew) religious worship? To extortion. what is his real God? Cash!" Karl Marx, founder of Communism, quoted in the British Guardian July Aug 1924
Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews nd no less tragic to the neighbouring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labour and good fortune of the rest of the world." Samuel Roth, Jews must live, page 18
"In everything, we are destroyers-even in the instruments of destruction to which we turn for relief.We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain the destroyers for ever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs or demands. Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles, pages 152, 155 and 147.
"Jew and Gentile are two worlds, between you Gentiles and us Jews there lies an unbridgeable gulf... There are two life forces in the world: Jewish and Gentile... I do not believe that this primal difference between Gentile and Jew is reconciliable ... " Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles, page 9.

That explains the problem. That has nothing to do with personal relationship. it is more about instinct which is instantly triggered in Gentiles by the iinteraction with a Jew.
As somebody once said, the Jew, he is your friend, but you never are his friend.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101140 Feb 11, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right on Both Counts!
I lived, worked and studied in, then W. Germany in Freiburg i. Br. at Albert-Ludwig Universitat (1974-) As an American Veteran who was exposed to WW 2 U.S. soldiers that spoke highly of the German...
Ok. let me see if i got you right:
You are an American who spent his life in W.Germay, but you highly contempt displaced persons.
You say the true war criminal of WW2 was Eisenhower. So by your logic, a leader (Hitler) who invaded the entire Europe, north Africa, and Russia and systematically eliminated humans because of their race,color and religion is not a war criminal. So you share the exact same logic Hitler had. Nice.
" Hitler was a Zionist" – I feel too stupid to even comment on that.
The truth is simple, and cant be hidden behind any twisted "quote" you'll post. You hate Jews when they scattered in Europe, you hate Jews when they have their own country. Mathematically wise, it means you just hate Jews period. You are the lowest kind of racist, your logic is sick, and you are a simple hatful Nazi scum, and a disgrace to humanity. People like you still exist means mankind didn’t learn anything from its past.

any questions Nazi?
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101142 Feb 11, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> It is a good point, but when you say you hate the Nazis, and most Germans were Nazis, you imply that you hate the Germans. same argument. The problem of the Jew is what ever the situation he will always support his criminal leadership in front of the Goyim. The Jewish Mafia is our Mafia, do..........are his friend.
For the part u say we do not criticize ourselves ill say that: I have a lot of criticize to my country and my leaders, on many issues. But here I stand in front of people who hate me because of my different faith in God, and will keep on hating me and wish for my death no matter what, and no matter what my state actions will be. Most of the posts here are about hating a race (or religion) that hides behind politic issues. So discussing those politic issues is very much pointless, even if some of them are true.

And for the last part where you blame Jewish people for all the sickness of the world, denying WW2, etc., that just proves my previous paragraph.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101144 Feb 11, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
For the part u say we do not criticize ourselves ill say that: I have a lot of criticize to my country and my leaders, on many issues. But here I stand in front of people who hate me because of my different faith in God, and will keep on hating me and wish for my death no matter what, and no matter what my state actions will be. Most of the posts here are about hating a race (or religion) that hides behind politic issues. So discussing those politic issues is very much pointless, even if some of them are true.
And for the last part where you blame Jewish people for all the sickness of the world, denying WW2, etc., that just proves my previous paragraph.
You sir, deserve a medal.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012070...
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101145 Feb 11, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right on Both Counts!
I lived, worked and studied in, then W. Germany in Freiburg i. Br. at Albert-Ludwig Universitat (1974-) As an American Veteran who was exposed to WW 2 U.S. soldiers that spoke highly of the German people, Wehrmacht, Waffen SS etc, I was saddened to see innocent, young Germans relentlessly beaten and defrauded by by insatiable ZIONIST (not Jewish) Guilt Mongers and Extortionists.
Patton was assassinated for his outspoken disgust and, of course, reviled as an "Anti Semite" for relating what he witnessed:
“Re-Writing History:“The Eisenhower Death Camps”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret.
EXCERPT "Patton next came to appreciate the true nature of the people for whom World War II was fought: the Jews.
Most of the Jews swarming over Germany immediately after the war came from Poland and Russia.
He was disgusted by their behavior in the camps for Displaced Persons (DP’s) which the Americans built for them and even more disgusted by the way they behaved when they were housed in German hospitals and private homes."CONTINUED
I learned much of the TRUE War Criminals (Eisenhower etc) and distorted "holocaust stories" from unscripted and ethical G.I.s who wouldn't be bought to parrot popular lies
Israel is an irrefutable Nazi Colony whose Zionist Invaders/Occupiers have proven far more Racist, Genocidal, Ruthless and Sadistic than the so-called "Nazis"
“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...
EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.
Pretty good Gray!

Eisenhower was known as the Swedish Jew at West Point and he and Henry Morgenthau, Jr. were both Zionist lying deceivers, just like the secretive Lyndon B Johnson was one, and all were causes of America being made into a Zionism/Communism Socials Libel Zion Campo..

Henry Morgenthau, Jr.and Eisenhower were two of the main pratries that were directly responsible for the Jew Holocaust fabrication and Eisenhower was responsible for German Holocaust, where 5 million Germans were exterminated after the War with the World.

&bp ctr=1360594914

Eisenhower War Crimes were hidden until Life magazine reported it. Germany and the German people were one of Zionism-Talmudic Jews biggest Crimes against Humanity, and Hitler and the German people were their scapegoat.

http://www.google.com/search...

The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101146 Feb 11, 2013
Cupcake of Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty good Gray!
Eisenhower was known as the Swedish Jew at West Point and he and Henry Morgenthau, Jr. were both Zionist lying deceivers, just like the secretive Lyndon B Johnson was one, and all were causes of America being made into a Zionism/Communism Socials Libel Zion Campo..
Henry Morgenthau, Jr.and Eisenhower were two of the main pratries that were directly responsible for the Jew Holocaust fabrication and Eisenhower was responsible for German Holocaust, where 5 million Germans were exterminated after the War with the World.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Eei1Fs3l6KcXX&bpctr=13605 94914
Eisenhower War Crimes were hidden until Life magazine reported it. Germany and the German people were one of Zionism-Talmudic Jews biggest Crimes against Humanity, and Hitler and the German people were their scapegoat.
http://www.google.com/search...
Is this all you do in your free time? Don't you like, I dunno, read or walk in the park or something instead of constantly posting?
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#101148 Feb 11, 2013
The reported story common enough for me to have been exposed too, about the
POW'S. held by the allies after Berlin was taken is that, the Commanding Officer of one of the camps where the surrendered were held in the open without any shelter at all, not even blankets at first.
In an interview this then retired man very elderly recounts how a mistake was made.
He claims he asked the highest ranking Medical Officer the question. "How many calories does a man need to survive".
The answer was forthcoming xxx.

And that is what they were given. The Retired Commanding Officer stated.
Unfortunately a mistake was made he recounted, the calorie intake was for survival under optimum conditions, not the situation they were enduring.
That was his excuse.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101149 Feb 11, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. let me see if i got you right:
You are an American who spent his life in W.Germay, but you highly contempt displaced persons.
You say the true war criminal of WW2 was Eisenhower. So by your logic, a leader (Hitler) who invaded the entire Europe, north Africa, and Russia and systematically eliminated humans because of their race,color and religion is not a war criminal. So you share the exact same logic Hitler had. Nice.
" Hitler was a Zionist" – I feel too stupid to even comment on that.
The truth is simple, and cant be hidden behind any twisted "quote" you'll post. You hate Jews when they scattered in Europe, you hate Jews when they have their own country. Mathematically wise, it means you just hate Jews period. You are the lowest kind of racist, your logic is sick, and you are a simple hatful Nazi scum, and a disgrace to humanity. People like you still exist means mankind didn’t learn anything from its past.
any questions Nazi?
Oh No! ANOTHER simple minded, insulting, Full Time, Paid and Scripted Hasbarat doesn't like me.....

Guess how much sleep I'll lose over that?

Get a REAL Job!

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101150 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Pretty good Gray!
Eisenhower was known as the Swedish Jew at West Point and he and Henry Morgenthau, Jr. were both Zionist lying deceivers, just like the secretive Lyndon B Johnson was one, and all were causes RELUCTANTLY EDITED FOR SPACE

l
Thanks,

Have you noticed that you and I were able to support our assertions with recently released, credible documented sources while the Professionally Programmed, holocaust hucksters produced nothing but off topic, simple minded insults.....

However...I smell some of the same, tiresome, old, completely debunked HollyCo$t Hooey coming our way!

“Simon Wiesenthal Center website uses newly altered 1944 Auschwitz photo!”
http://www.air-photo.com/english/1999_mark.ht...

“WW2 photos continue to be re-touched in attempts to support Holocaust 'eye-witness' stories:
1. In 1945 hundreds of civilian and camp photos were altered for the Nuremberg trials,
2. In 1978 Auschwitz air photos were marked for U.S. government publication, and
3. In 1999 the Auschwitz photo below was re-touched for a Holocaust promotion website.
EXCERPT “Since the photo was first published in 1978 it was not reprinted before inclusion on the 1999 Simon Wiesenthal Center website, which means the smoke was added in early 1999 just before the photo was shown on the site. If these Holocaust promtion groups believe mass-murders occurred they would not be continuing to alter photos to support their own 'eye-witnesses'.” CONTINUED

“Allied Plans for the Annihilation of the German People”
http://www.vho.org/tr/2004/2/Nordbruch171-180...

“HUMILIATING”

But official assurances came too late for Israeli tourists Shmuel Linsky and his wife, Diane.

"Just the other day I saw a very relaxed German couple with their children spending our reparations money on ice-cream and hot dogs," says Shmuel scornfully. "They were deliberately and maliciously acting in a way that suggested they were proud to be German, without any sense of shame or guilt. I suddenly felt very threatened by this kind of unspoken anti-Semitism and was overwhelmed by the urge to radio an Israeli F-16 fighter bomber."

Diane Linsky nods her head in pained agreement. They had decided on an impromptu vacation in Germany after watching Angela Merkel on television deliver an impassioned speech to Israel's parliament, the Knesset.

"Mrs Merkel said that Germans would do everything they could to help Israel and protect the Jewish people from anti-Semitism," she says, her voice cracking. "But when we got here we found we had to pay for our own hotel accommodation and none of the restaurants will let us eat for free, even though we're Jews and have a long and unique history of suffering."

Shmuel, too, is overcome by emotion, hardly able to speak. "It's been humiliating. Even the waiters expect a tip, reminding me of my horrific ordeal in Auschwitz, which I miraculously survived by hiding in a chimney until the camp was liberated," the 36-year-old Mr Linsky adds bitterly.

The Linskys say they had been made to feel "persecuted" and intend to file a claim for compensation. "In fact, we sued before we came out here," says Diane. "Our lawyer in Tel Aviv was offering special terms and a 30 percent discount."

-----

The GREATEST Tragedy is that the suffering of Many has been denigrated into the most Transparent and Crass, Extortion Racket and the REAL Villains are frequently the Wealthy Hucksters Exploiting just a Few. The innocent were Hung and the Guilty were Elected to Prime Minister!!!

ONLY IN ZIONO-LAND

“The Nazi-Zionist Connection”
http://www.thefinalsolutiontoadolphhitler.com ...

“THE ZIONISTS BROUGHT US TO THE HOLOCAUST. IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE TO REDEEM JEWS FROM THE NAZIS WITH MONEY, AND SAVE THE MANY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF JEWS IN HUNGARY.....
THE ZIONIST LEADERS WHO NOW SIT IN GOVERNMENT PREVENTED IT

Rabbi Shlomo Zalman Ehrenreich (circa 1954)
---

Thanks
Gray
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101151 Feb 11, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this all you do in your free time? Don't you like, I dunno, read or walk in the park or something instead of constantly posting?
`

8x11=israel

The question should be is what u and your kind do in your spare time, mofemme?

I don't post here 24/7,...and only posting lies and deceptions like u and your vile do.

And i don't pretend to be an 'advocate' for Palestinians suffering and Holocaust pain by Terrorist jews, when and what u really are is a snake with a fork tongue, that is only an "Advocate" for terrorist israeli War Crime jews.

And it's u and your kind that drinks goyims blood and sell their body parts to jews and rabbis' in the Tri state areas of N.Y. and N.J., like u fk-up ghoulish animals do. And my kind doesn't exterminate a Race of people with the blessing and help of Traitors in our Country

I'm waiting when the World wakes up and cages u sub-human lying deceptive savages, then u can ask me that silly question above, is this all you do in your free time.

Another one of ur asserted lies is i post here all the time, look back several weeks and u'd see maybe 4 postings from little o me.

Then look back and see yourself post 24/7, u vile old talmudic demonized convert from the gateway loins of a freakish occultist barbaric savage, u call mame mofemme.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#101153 Feb 11, 2013
Gray wrote:
“THE ZIONISTS BROUGHT US TO THE HOLOCAUST. IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE TO REDEEM JEWS FROM THE NAZIS WITH MONEY, AND SAVE THE MANY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF JEWS IN HUNGARY.....
THE ZIONIST LEADERS WHO NOW SIT IN GOVERNMENT PREVENTED IT
Rabbi Shlomo Zalman Ehrenreich (circa 1954)
---
Thanks
Gray

If Rabbi Shlomo actually said such a thing he was wrong. It was the Catholics in the govt who were allied with the Catholic nazi party. All a bunch of papal knights on all sides.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#101154 Feb 11, 2013
>"The Jew is an inborn Communist"
-
Yet, Communism was created by the Vatican's henchmen, the Jesuit's illuminati.

• Origins of the Conspiracy

www.youtube.com/watch...
http://archive.org/details/FreemasonTemplars
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#101155 Feb 11, 2013
Eisenhower was known as the Swedish Jew at West Point and he and Henry Morgenthau, Jr. were both Zionist lying deceivers, just like the secretive Lyndon B Johnson was one, and all were causes of America being made into a Zionism/Communism Socials

Zionism and Communism are two different things. You railing against the Jews is not fighting Communism in any way, it's just disinfo.

The Germans in the camps were mostly from the expelled Prussian state attacked by all sides

http://expelledgermans.org

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_esti...

Eisenhower was not Jewish, just wartime tom-foolery, assuming the West Point photo is genuine.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101156 Feb 11, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
If Rabbi Shlomo actually said such a thing he was wrong. It was the Catholics in the govt who were allied with the Catholic nazi party. All a bunch of papal knights on all sides.
Isn't it rather strange that given the horrors we see in the Nazi State of Isreal, Klinger Klink Kohen can find absolutely no fault and no culpability with the Jews ANYWHERE? No with Klinger, it was all just the Catholic freemasons and devil worshipping occultists..... what he forgets is masonry IS Jewry ... an older name for it?... Synagogue of Satan.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Now these words of Christ were spoken just before Jewry had the saviour, the world's Messiah murdered at the [washed] hands of Pilot.
Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#101157 Feb 11, 2013
Petesake wrote:
Isn't it rather strange that given the horrors we see in the Nazi State of Isreal, Klinger Klink Kohen can find absolutely no fault and no culpability with the Jews ANYWHERE?

No with Klinger, it was all just the Catholic freemasons and devil worshipping occultists..... what he forgets is masonry IS Jewry ... an older name for it?... Synagogue of Satan.

Masonry is not Jewish it is the Knights Templar who were / are Roman Catholic.

The SoS was said by Jesus to the churches (vs 1) about false Christians who by this point are spiritual Israel / Jews. The false Christians are in Rome, the Harlot.

The violence in Israel 1) does not affect me 2) is not caused by Israel rather intolerant Islam.

The demonizing of the Jews as found in the Protocols is the Pope's inquisition, disinfo from the controlled alternative media. It starts with the Jew hate then turns to all non-catholics for an inquisition.

We will see if there is an American pope next and this will soon come to a head as the Catholic rips off the mask and draws the sword. No more tolerance. Catholic tolerance is a deadly hoax, history has shown time and again.
A Gump cesspool cleaners

Sainte-marie, Reunion

#101158 Feb 11, 2013
Ready to operate in Vatican if needed.

Location hidden

#101159 Feb 11, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Masonry is not Jewish it is the Knights Templar who were / are Roman Catholic.
The SoS was said by Jesus to the churches (vs 1) about false Christians who by this point are spiritual Israel / Jews. The false Christians are in Rome, the Harlot.
The violence in Israel 1) does not affect me 2) is not caused by Israel rather intolerant Islam.
The demonizing of the Jews as found in the Protocols is the Pope's inquisition, disinfo from the controlled alternative media. It starts with the Jew hate then turns to all non-catholics for an inquisition.
We will see if there is an American pope next and this will soon come to a head as the Catholic rips off the mask and draws the sword. No more tolerance. Catholic tolerance is a deadly hoax, history has shown time and again.
"The violence is Israel is not caused by Israel" (???)

From this point onwards I urge all good people here to remember these words of just another evil Jew on this thread; A Jew whose sole aim in life is to deflect the truth from the hearts and minds of people; to absolve the Jew from his satanic transgressions within the western hegemony and the middle east. This mind-bending Klinger Klink Kohen should be seen for what it really is; another provocative Jew on a mission to disguise his satanic god.

Location hidden

#101160 Feb 11, 2013
Masonry (devil worship) IS Jewish not least because Jews worship [and warship] Satan ... ever read extracts from their TalMUD?
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST

United States

#101161 Feb 11, 2013
Knesset Speaker Avraharn Burg
America Right or Wrong
by Anatol Lieven, p184

"The Zionist revolution has always rested on two pillars: a just path and an ethical leadership. Neither of these is operative any longer. The Israeli nation today rests on a scaffolding of corruption, and on foundations of oppression and injustice. As such, the end of the Zionist enterprise is already on our doorstep. There is a real chance that ours will be the last Zionist generation. There may yet be a Jewish state in the Middle East, but it will be a different sort, strange and ugly...

We cannot keep a Palestinian majority under an Israeli boot and at the A same time think ourselves the only democracy in the Middle East. There cannot be democracy without equal rights for all who live here, Arab as well as Jew. We cannot keep the territories and preserve a Jewish majority in the world's only Jewish state-not by means that are humane and moral and Jewish...

Do you want the greater Land of Israel? No problem. Abandon democracy. Let's institute an efficient system of racial separation here, with prison camps and detention villages. Qalqilya Ghetto and Gulag Jenin...

Do you want democracy? No problem. Either abandon the greater Land of Israel, to the last settlement and outpost, or give full citizenship and voting rights to everyone, including Arabs. The result, of course, will be that those who did not want a Palestinian state alongside us will have one in our midst, via the ballot box.
anti-hypo

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101162 Feb 12, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh No! ANOTHER simple minded, insulting, Full Time, Paid and Scripted Hasbarat doesn't like me.....
Guess how much sleep I'll lose over that?
Get a REAL Job!
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...
“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.
Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’
Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.
“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED
“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED
Hehe, You are pathetic…you cant contradict anything of what I told you cant you? whats the matter, couldn’t find a proper answer in google?…oh im sure there was one but the Jews took it out lol... So the best thing you come up with is claiming im being paid to answer you…(did I say pathetic?) indeed you are "educated". Isn’t that true MR. "Displaced person"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) 4 hr rob 210
you left your dog behind 6 hr holbrook resident 3
Who is Arty Price 7 hr Cher 1
Lingering scars of a fateful night (Mar '07) Sep 12 You Lied 46
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 12 positronium 6,427
Review: G Z Appliance Repair Sep 10 mattya 1
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
•••

Sayville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Sayville People Search