Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Scientist

Kiel, Germany

#101117 Feb 10, 2013
Israel is a racist and questionable state.
Scientist

Kiel, Germany

#101118 Feb 10, 2013
Christian Zionists are batshit insane people!
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101119 Feb 10, 2013
DENG wrote:
`

AND THEN THERE'S THE HOLOCAUST, OR HOAX.

`

`

YEP, SCHOLARLY FIGURES SUPPORT NO JEWISH HOLOCAUST IN EUROPE FROM 1940 TO 1945 AS CAN BE CLEARLY SEEN TO AN EASILY ACCESSED AND CONCISE AND HONEST DATA SOURCE.

`

World Almanac, 1940, pg. 129: World Jewish Population- 15,319,359
World Almanac, 1949, pg. 289: World Jewish Population- 15,713,638
World Almanac, 1996, pg. 646: World Jewish Population- 14,117,000
THE WORLD JEWISH POPULATION BETWEEN 1940 AND 1949 GREW BY 394,000
`

`

Excellent post....!

Just proves Tribal Talmudic Jewry are Liars and Vile Evil creatures.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101120 Feb 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
How kind of you to say. Thanks.
...You DO realise that it's not complimenting you...right?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#101121 Feb 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you remember Anul Fanny? Your god/father is Satan the Jewish one. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation who gave the gift of Christ, the Messiah of Judea is mine and billions of others around the planet earth.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
You are evil and your blaspheming is highly offensive. How dare you distort the Word to spread hatred and bigotry. A virulent cancer lives deep inside of your soul and it is growing. Your latent tendencies are fueling your self hatred and anger.

Tell us about your psychiatric history and the secret societies who watch you.
DEHG

Nanjing, China

#101122 Feb 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:

<quoted text>

Don't you remember Anul Fanny? Your god/father is Satan the Jewish one. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation who gave the gift of Christ, the Messiah of Judea is mine and billions of others around the planet earth.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

JESUS DID NOT LIKE THE JEWS AS THE JEWS ALWAYS WANTED TO KILL JESUS.
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are evil and your blaspheming is highly offensive. How dare you distort the Word to spread hatred and bigotry. A virulent cancer lives deep inside of your soul and it is growing. Your latent tendencies are fueling your self hatred and anger.
Tell us about your psychiatric history and the secret societies who watch you.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#101123 Feb 10, 2013
On Cranks

The genuine crank is the one who refuses to debate his opponents, who arrogantly dismisses their arguments and denies their credibility, who approves of the suppresson of opinion different from his own, who typically appeals to authority or consensus rather than to facts and logic, whose emotional temperature rises noticeably in the presence of embarrassing counter-arguments, and, above all, who typically labels his opponents as 'cranks'.

In contrast, the genuine truth seeker is one who is eager for debate, who is courteous to his opponents, who remains calm in the face of counter-arguments, who does not seek to silence anyone, and above all who does not describe his opponents with epithets, particularly including 'crank', altho their behavior may strongly suggest the aptness of the description.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#101124 Feb 10, 2013
IRAN KEEEPS TALKING "PEACE" TO THE UNITED STATES, SO, WHO IN THE UNITED STATES WANTS WAR WITH IRAN AND NOT PEACE???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#101125 Feb 10, 2013
Public diplomacy (Israel)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Public diplomacy in Israel (also hasbara)(Hebrew: &#1492;&#1463;&#15 05;&#1456;&#1489;& #1464;&#1468;&#1512; &#1464;&#1492;&#82 06; hasbará, "explaining") refers to public relations efforts to disseminate information about Israel.[1][2] The term is used by the Israeli government and its supporters to describe efforts to explain government policies and promote Israel in the face of negative press, and to counter what they see as delegitimisation of Israel around the world. Hasbara means "explanation", and is also a euphemism for propaganda.[3][4][5][6]

GEE, DID DR. GOEBBELS MOVE TO TEL AVIV AND MAKE FRIENDS???
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#101126 Feb 10, 2013
DENG wrote:
IRAN KEEEPS TALKING "PEACE" TO THE UNITED STATES, SO, WHO IN THE UNITED STATES WANTS WAR WITH IRAN AND NOT PEACE???

The Muslim Brotherhood.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#101127 Feb 10, 2013
DENG wrote:
YEP, SCHOLARLY FIGURES SUPPORT NO JEWISH HOLOCAUST IN EUROPE FROM 1940 TO 1945 AS CAN BE CLEARLY SEEN TO AN EASILY ACCESSED AND CONCISE AND HONEST DATA SOURCE.

a prewar outdated estimate..

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial...
Rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#101132 Feb 10, 2013
Secrets ate the heart out of what humanity had to offer, and why should it continually be repeated in the digital age when the equalizer in in most peoples grasp.
OH.!. how unfortunate it used to be, when the Fabricators in secret societies were able to use ignorance as their tool of trade, when secrets were the billboard of what would be popularly maintained.
Gone for good, that's right bad was taken away and now were nearing the end of the CIA.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101133 Feb 10, 2013
roko wrote:
Hello Gray.
Sorry if I didn’t read all of your post, just couldn’t understand if you actually said something yourself between those quotes from the low level racist websites. Its just a too shiny day here in Israel to seat inside and read too much BS :)
my apologies
That's OK,

I didn't expect an honest, credibly documented rebuttal.

I understand completely that you're simply going by The Book:

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...

Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When you don’t know enough” or "are over your head”

The Truth has always been an Unassailable Anathema to disciples of that OTHER Ultra-Nationalist. Pure Race, Expansionist & Genocidal Hate Cult.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101134 Feb 10, 2013
Scientist wrote:
Christian Zionists are batshit insane people!
You're right on Both Counts!

I lived, worked and studied in, then W. Germany in Freiburg i. Br. at Albert-Ludwig Universitat (1974-) As an American Veteran who was exposed to WW 2 U.S. soldiers that spoke highly of the German people, Wehrmacht, Waffen SS etc, I was saddened to see innocent, young Germans relentlessly beaten and defrauded by by insatiable ZIONIST (not Jewish) Guilt Mongers and Extortionists.

Patton was assassinated for his outspoken disgust and, of course, reviled as an "Anti Semite" for relating what he witnessed:

“Re-Writing History:“The Eisenhower Death Camps”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret.

EXCERPT "Patton next came to appreciate the true nature of the people for whom World War II was fought: the Jews.
Most of the Jews swarming over Germany immediately after the war came from Poland and Russia.
He was disgusted by their behavior in the camps for Displaced Persons (DP’s) which the Americans built for them and even more disgusted by the way they behaved when they were housed in German hospitals and private homes."CONTINUED

I learned much of the TRUE War Criminals (Eisenhower etc) and distorted "holocaust stories" from unscripted and ethical G.I.s who wouldn't be bought to parrot popular lies

Israel is an irrefutable Nazi Colony whose Zionist Invaders/Occupiers have proven far more Racist, Genocidal, Ruthless and Sadistic than the so-called "Nazis"

“Nazi Support of Zionism”

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...

EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”CONTINUED.

"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...

EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.

The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel.

Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.

This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.

The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED

I know, in Europe, that "THE H." is so vulnerable in the face of the mildest examination that it must remain a forbidden topic of discussion but it is only logical to question how alleged victims of such alleged torment could, immediately, immerse themselves in an orgy of "Pure/Chosen Race", systematic and mechanized slaughter IF they had suffered as "advertised".

We can do nothing of the Atrocities of the Past but we owe it to previous victims to Oppose Genocidal Monsters of TODAY!

In spite of many ethical Jews, those "Genocidal Monsters" Exterminate and Torture with impunity in ZIONIST Israel...TODAY!

Thanks,
Gray
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101135 Feb 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain the term "Nazi" in a paragraph ... let's see what you're made of.
Ok. Although I pointlessly tried reasoning with you when I first came into this thread, ill do that one last time. Lets say u meet 2 people on the street, people you’ve never met before in your life. One is a Christian and one is Jewish. While your feelings to the Christian will probably be indifferent, you will hate the other deeply, you will have a clear demonic view of his character, and you'll even rather he didn’t existed. That's without knowing him, his story, his family, his job, or anything about him at all. That is how the Nazis worked. That is how your mind work.
If you're gonna say "no way, I don’t hate people I don’t know just because of their religion" – just go read your posts.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101136 Feb 11, 2013
DENG wrote:
Absolutely correct. The Jews published similar figures, growing every year until `1994 when realising that their population figures would deny the Hoax, they drop the number by 5 millions. But their figures are of course nonsense. Brandeis University found that the US population was some 7,4 millions while Israel has some 6,5 millions ,which already comes to 13,9 millions. What about the rest of the world. A South African economist in the nineties spent two years collating the world Jewish population and came with the surprising amount of 29,5 millions. He took the number of people in each country of the world, from the 2 in Afghanistan to the 26 in Iraq, mostly from Jewish sources and got the above total. Certainly not an endangered specie!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101137 Feb 11, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Although I pointlessly tried reasoning with you when I first came into this thread, ill do that one last time. Lets say u meet 2 people on the street, people you’ve never met before in your life. One is a Christian and one is Jewish. While your feelings to the Christian will probably be indifferent, you will hate the other deeply, you will have a clear demonic view of his character, and you'll even rather he didn’t existed. That's without knowing him, his story, his family, his job, or anything about him at all. That is how the Nazis worked. That is how your mind work.
If you're gonna say "no way, I don’t hate people I don’t know just because of their religion" – just go read your posts.
I poor response as expected but you explain very clearly the majority of Jews in Israel and the Jewish governments. You the Jew go out on the street in Israel, meet 2 people and one is a Christian and the other a muslim you:

"you will hate both deeply, you will have a clear demonic view of their characters, and you'll even rather they didn’t exist. That's without knowing them, their story, their family, their jobs, or anything about them at all. That is how the Nazis worked. That is how your mind works.
If you're gonna say "no way, I don’t hate people I don’t know just because of their religion" –

just go read your posts, look at the history of the Jews since they were encouraged to rob and bomb the Palestinian Arabs in particular, how they feel about Christ in the Talmud and in daily life in that Hell called Israel.

As usual you lose the 'argument' in a spectacular manner and this time your owns words condemn you.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101138 Feb 11, 2013
Typo

A poor response as expected
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101139 Feb 11, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a good point, but when you say you hate the Nazis, and most Germans were Nazis, you imply that you hate the Germans. same argument. The problem of the Jew is what ever the situation he will always support his criminal leadership in front of the Goyim. The Jewish Mafia is our Mafia, do not criticise it. The Jewish state is our state, do not touch it. Our invented WWII is our official history, do not deny it, etc.
" The English patriotism of the Jew is only a fancy-dress which he puts on to please the people of the country." The Jewish World, 8/12/1911
"The Jew is an inborn Communist -Otto Weininger, Sex and Character, page 311
"We Jews are going to bring war on Germany "_david Brown, President of American Hebrew, in 1934, quoted in Edmonson's I Testify, page 188.
"The second World War is being fought (by Christian soldiers) for the defense of the fundamentals of Judeaism ." The Chicago Jewish Sentinel, 8/10/42
"the modern Jew is the product of the Talmud "-Michael Rodkinson, in preface of the Babylonian Talmud, page XI
"What is the basis of Judaism? A practical passion and greed for profit. To what can we reduce his (the Jew) religious worship? To extortion. what is his real God? Cash!" Karl Marx, founder of Communism, quoted in the British Guardian July Aug 1924
Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews nd no less tragic to the neighbouring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labour and good fortune of the rest of the world." Samuel Roth, Jews must live, page 18
"In everything, we are destroyers-even in the instruments of destruction to which we turn for relief.We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain the destroyers for ever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs or demands. Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles, pages 152, 155 and 147.
"Jew and Gentile are two worlds, between you Gentiles and us Jews there lies an unbridgeable gulf... There are two life forces in the world: Jewish and Gentile... I do not believe that this primal difference between Gentile and Jew is reconciliable ... " Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles, page 9.

That explains the problem. That has nothing to do with personal relationship. it is more about instinct which is instantly triggered in Gentiles by the iinteraction with a Jew.
As somebody once said, the Jew, he is your friend, but you never are his friend.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#101140 Feb 11, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right on Both Counts!
I lived, worked and studied in, then W. Germany in Freiburg i. Br. at Albert-Ludwig Universitat (1974-) As an American Veteran who was exposed to WW 2 U.S. soldiers that spoke highly of the German...
Ok. let me see if i got you right:
You are an American who spent his life in W.Germay, but you highly contempt displaced persons.
You say the true war criminal of WW2 was Eisenhower. So by your logic, a leader (Hitler) who invaded the entire Europe, north Africa, and Russia and systematically eliminated humans because of their race,color and religion is not a war criminal. So you share the exact same logic Hitler had. Nice.
" Hitler was a Zionist" – I feel too stupid to even comment on that.
The truth is simple, and cant be hidden behind any twisted "quote" you'll post. You hate Jews when they scattered in Europe, you hate Jews when they have their own country. Mathematically wise, it means you just hate Jews period. You are the lowest kind of racist, your logic is sick, and you are a simple hatful Nazi scum, and a disgrace to humanity. People like you still exist means mankind didn’t learn anything from its past.

any questions Nazi?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr postcranium 6,469
Cops: East Patchogue man arrested in sex abuse ... 9 hr patchogue resident 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
what companies are hiring? Tue holbrook resident 2
Grenade swallowed by 66 year old, man alive (Mar '08) Sep 28 hoo doo you think... 10
Giant Garage Sale Sep 28 Chuck 21

Sayville News Video

Sayville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Sayville Jobs

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sayville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sayville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]