Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
89,561 - 89,580 of 115,654 Comments Last updated 39 min ago
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is in every word I write .. your satanic brain is wired only for lies and hatred of unsuspecting people(s)... you murderous scum-sucking pigs don't deserve the air and water that the Lord God sends but in his majesty and in his love he sends it.
Please do not use the name of God in your rantings it is very disrespectful and you are anything but a faithful follower, you are closer to a heathen.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you are a hypocrite. While Assad is slaughtering his own people, the Egyptian police is shooting protesters, and in general Muslims are killing Muslims all over and in ridicules numbers, you have the need to criticize Israel for attacking a military target that had every right to be attacked. You talk about Israel "murdering" Palestinian women and children...let me tell you a little bit about what is happening here. In the past 7 years after Israel withdrawn completely from Gaza strip, the Palestinians launched over 4000(!) rockets from Gaza into Israeli cities and towns with only one target – killing as many civilians as possible. Those who launched those missiles, did it while using their own people as human shields – from inside schools, hospitals, and highly populated areas. And then, after months and years of restraint Israel finally act to defend its citizens, they are of course "murderers of women and children"… But I know those facts doesn’t matter to people like you. I can only imagine the consequences if the Palestinians did the same in Iran or Syria…they would have been a page in history long time ago. You just throw your empty brain washed sentences of "racism" and "murder" without knowing the slightest thing about reality or truth.
These people are not worth the powder to blow them to hell, let alone try to explain to them the facts of life. They let their blasphemous bigotry lead them in their thoughts and written messages because that is what their parents did and their grandparents, and it is no wonder we see muslims killing muslims.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely hope and pray that one day you and your terrorist state are wiped of the map ... and the stolen land returned to its rightful owners.
Yes you are sooooo brave sitting in the UK under the protection of the UK so that you can shoot your mouth off with such bravado, you are nothing but a cheap drug store fraud.
roko

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely hope and pray that one day you and your terrorist state are wiped of the map ... and the stolen land returned to its rightful owners.
Oh! Finally you say what you really think… just next time spare the racism and murder bullshit and get to the point faster. And its nice you "hope and pray" in the UK on the backs of your dead brothers in the middle east. Anyway, Israel will not go anywhere. And the faster you get it into your heads, the better your life will be. And when I say "you" I mean the people who actually live here, not the "brave" ones who writes militant posts while drinking coffee in London.
Peace.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text> No, but Mr. Silberstein who made some $7 billion out of the demolitin certainly is. He even admitted that Building No.7 was pulled down. If that one was pulled down, you can expect the other two as well. And it was not a camel driver hiding in a cave in Afghanistan who pulled the job.. By the way, Ehud Barak is a director of a US company which produces nano-thermite, the explosive used on the towers...
Wow...you "Truthers" are such a hoot! And what would YOU know about explosives? I'm pretty sure all it takes to destroy two buildings are, oh, I dunno, two planes?
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Cesspool cleanup in pt Jefferson. We have a feces consumer needing removal. Thank you

From what I understood the case against Obama was proved many moons ago, unfortunately the Republicans have got similar issues therefore it can't be proceeded with. We all know what justice is in the States, didn't we just witness Dominique Strauss-Kahn being acquitted
of heinous crime, I better not say his heinous crime, because the law is all we have to save us from villains who bomb and slaughter without any provocation.
Of course I'm referring to the Israeli, wanton destruction of human life, in flagrant violation of the agreed and sanctified by international lore "disengagement" concluded in 1974.
Yes sad as it seems Obama will not be proceeded against, however we must never revoke the issues that defy our capacities to secure just settlement, they simply become another cold case, awaiting the "Judgment of Our Lord".

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
How peaceful of you <sarcasm>
If the Jews want to live there they can do that and if the Muslims dont like it we dont need the intolerant Muslims in the west.
You typically presume I or anyone who despises the racist Jew state is a muslim .... not a chance ... I despise religion. These people however are under an apartheid racist system and need the support of those who clearly see the atrocities unfolding over there from wherever they happen to reside.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are sooooo brave sitting in the UK under the protection of the UK so that you can shoot your mouth off with such bravado, you are nothing but a cheap drug store fraud.
What's so brave about wanting or seeking to reunite a people with their rightful homes and land stolen so deceitfully and blatantly by Jews? What's so brave about being indignant over the murder by Jews of women and children in Gaza and other places? You don't like people who 'shoot their mouths off' with the truth? Of course you don't..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not use the name of God in your rantings it is very disrespectful and you are anything but a faithful follower, you are closer to a heathen.
You scumbag heathens murdered Christ and have the gaul to talk about the Lord God and disrespect? How strange.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Finally you say what you really think… just next time spare the racism and murder bullshit and get to the point faster. And its nice you "hope and pray" in the UK on the backs of your dead brothers in the middle east. Anyway, Israel will not go anywhere. And the faster you get it into your heads, the better your life will be. And when I say "you" I mean the people who actually live here, not the "brave" ones who writes militant posts while drinking coffee in London.
Peace.
London? You have a stereotype in your tiny nut: anyone who despises the racism and murder of innocent people in Gaza for example are Londoners and muslim .... of which I am neither. Murderous and oppressive regimes eventually fail and fall. Israel will end up the same ... such blatant murder and racism is unsustainable in the modern world. The Hitlerian Netanyahu will hopefully seal your fate.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
And Satan's key workers reside in israel under Satanyahu and in the USA Zionist "administration" .....
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.31
The problem with you Petey is you do not know what "John 8:31" means.
roko

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
London? You have a stereotype in your tiny nut: anyone who despises the racism and murder of innocent people in Gaza for example are Londoners and muslim .... of which I am neither. Murderous and oppressive regimes eventually fail and fall. Israel will end up the same ... such blatant murder and racism is unsustainable in the modern world. The Hitlerian Netanyahu will hopefully seal your fate.
Well, your hypocrisy, which had been proven in prior posts is getting boring. In the current post you despise Israel for its "racism", and in the same breath wish for its people end because of them being Jews…your claims are just empty of examples, knowledge or truth, and maybe you will understand that one day. If you wish to learn some facts (which I doubt you are) you can scroll back to my previous posts.
But i can say you were right about one thing – "Murderous and oppressive regimes eventually fail and fall". Now open the newspaper.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so brave about wanting or seeking to reunite a people with their rightful homes and land stolen so deceitfully and blatantly by Jews? What's so brave about being indignant over the murder by Jews of women and children in Gaza and other places? You don't like people who 'shoot their mouths off' with the truth? Of course you don't..
Nothing, if it was the truth,however you just shoot your mouth off because you are a rascist bigot and feel you must condemn a culture because you are either jealous or have no knowledge of what goes on in Israel. Have you ever travelled to Gaza or WestBank or Palestine, I did not think so, I have and nothing like what you talk about, try talking to people that live there both Arab, Muslim and Jew you will be surprised at what you learn
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with you Petey is you do not know what "John 8:31" means.
He has no religious knowledge, except for the writings on the bathroom wall.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your hypocrisy, which had been proven in prior posts is getting boring. In the current post you despise Israel for its "racism", and in the same breath wish for its people end because of them being Jews…your claims are just empty of examples, knowledge or truth, and maybe you will understand that one day. If you wish to learn some facts (which I doubt you are) you can scroll back to my previous posts.
But i can say you were right about one thing – "Murderous and oppressive regimes eventually fail and fall". Now open the newspaper.
And we find truth in your Jewspaper? I'm sure there's 5% of Jewish people who despise Israel's apartheid system as much a Tutu, other eminent world leaders and billions across the globe. Facts? Oh there's plenty of those ... 1300 facts being innocent dead Palestinians, many women and children murdered by your terrorist state.... you need any more facts or is 1300 and the hundreds more recently enough for now?
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, if it was the truth,however you just shoot your mouth off because you are a rascist bigot and feel you must condemn a culture because you are either jealous or have no knowledge of what goes on in Israel. Have you ever travelled to Gaza or WestBank or Palestine, I did not think so, I have and nothing like what you talk about, try talking to people that live there both Arab, Muslim and Jew you will be surprised at what you learn
Couldnt agree more. The problem with people like him is that they are very comfortable in their "I hate" position, influenced by extreme movements that are spread all over Europe, and basically don’t want to know anything that might contradict their hypocrite opinions. They will go on killing each other quietly and brutally every day, and will stop and moan only when the name "Israel" comes up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
To suggest someone who observes the theft and murder and de facto imprisonment of a people in broad daylight is 'jealous' of that terror regime is either madness or just plain dumb. I guess in your case it's a touch of both. I suppose the critics of the Nazis in Germany were just 'jealous' eh? Or maybe they were just unaware some 300,000 Jews were murdered under that regime both in death camps and other places.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldnt agree more. The problem with people like him is that they are very comfortable in their "I hate" position, influenced by extreme movements that are spread all over Europe, and basically don’t want to know anything that might contradict their hypocrite opinions. They will go on killing each other quietly and brutally every day, and will stop and moan only when the name "Israel" comes up.
No no no I just hate the racism, murder, theft, occupation and brutality the Jews against the indigenous Palestinians ... I have never killed anyone by the way. I have been brutally attacked however by Jews and their freemasonry co-satanist here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

of the Jews

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

zander714 wrote:
So what is your point, other than the one on top of your head?
Yes, those terrorist Israleis 'leaders' do seem very similar to the KKK ... similar hatred for another people. Similar desire to oppress.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
Sayville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sayville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••