Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
89,101 - 89,120 of 117,969 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#100346 Jan 15, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not digging through the site looking for your lies. Repeat anything and be prepared to eat it.
~

you're making no sense again, ol' Klinker!

btw, do u know Lil Joey?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100347 Jan 15, 2013
Bloody Skank wrote:
<quoted text>
~
That's because we were spawned from eggs and sperms by lowly common rabid garbage thrash, who we/are imbeciles, that ate zionist waste.

We need to see just how far we'd extend our dumbness on our Historical Truth seeker's Site...
'Historical Truth seeker's Site' Ha! I love it when you try to puff up your utter commonness, old lady.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#100348 Jan 15, 2013
Lil Joey exposes jew lies wrote:
<quoted text>

`

^5
All that u stated above "nobody" is probably True, but what the fk does that have to do with Terrorist Jews that are Illegal ALIEN OCCUPYIERS OF PALESTINE AND THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE, U DUMB PIECE OF LYING DECEITFUL DREK /
Jews in Palestine have no rights whatsoever, and should not be negotiating with, especially for something they attained by an Endless Holocaust and Jew War Crime's Terror.
What's so hard for you subverting j nitwits to understand?
There's no more a chorus of sympathetic brain dead, nor anymore free rides of being a Lying Holocaust Jew.
O'evey,... i'm a victimized jew and u are an anti-Semitic if u question my lie. Hell no, those lying days are all used up and gone, thanks to the Internet and real Truth about u vile little ratty looking deformed critters, and ur lies could "not" hold up without western biased screened jew porthole western propaganda Media.
There should not and there would not be Hamas, Fatah, PLO, Martyr Brigade and other Freedom Fighters, if there wasn't Jews Tyrants and jews' Terrorism, who are convicted War Crime Jew Fugitives.
All the posting comments are null and void for u "nobodies", and means nothing to us Truth seekers, because Jews have no right to be in Palestine, since its Terrorist Conceptions, in 1948. For those of u that don't know, jews are a cult of converts, that have no Biblical claim to Palestine, because they are not Israelites, nor Hebrews, just a band of evil mutations and hybrids, from rat-holes of sin.
And the land Jews attained was stolen using terror as its means to scare and murder the hell out of these poor, meek, defenseless Palestinian farmers.
Jews Terrorist supporters like u "nobody", belong in jail, for your Tokyo Rose deceptive Propaganda from Jew's Machination Machine of Lies and War Crime Holocaust.
`~

The Truth will never set the terrorist Jews in Palestinian free!

Nice post bro"....

i'm here to clean this dirty house, with Truths!
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#100349 Jan 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

'Historical Truth seeker's Site' Ha! I love it when you try to puff up your utter commonness, old lady.
~

That's a good a-hole, NFL!

Now do our bidding again and show everyone u have no fk-in life and are glued to us 24/7,.... by posting ur boorish simpletons retort again to us Truth seekers! U are really an illiterate jerk!

USA

#100350 Jan 15, 2013
Bloody Skank wrote:
<quoted text>
~
7,.... by posting ur boorish simpletons retort again to us Truth seekers! U are really an illiterate jerk!
Are you having another bad night, old hag? I enjoy your pain.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#100351 Jan 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
~

Do our bidding, u dopey NFL slave!

Before we retire for the night, give us one more a-hole retort, from that inferior pea brain, u dopey imbecilic illiterate.

USA

#100352 Jan 15, 2013
Bloody Skank wrote:
<quoted text>
~
Before we retire for the night, give us one more a-hole retort, from that inferior pea brain, u dopey imbecilic illiterate.
Turn in? You're obviously drunk, old lady, so go start sleeping it off.
Rtloder

Blacktown, Australia

#100354 Jan 16, 2013
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not inconceivable that one day, in the not too distant future, Jewmerica might itself be the object of a major nuclear attack by Israel, especially if relations should deteriorate further into outright hostility.
As if to emphasize the point of Israeli muscularity, Israeli military historian Martin van Creveld has more than once invoked the dreaded Samson option.”We possess several hundred atomic warheads,” he reminds us ominously,“and can launch them at targets in all directions. Most European capitals are targets of our air force.”
If that were true, say Israel became equal in influence in Washington, to Washington's (by far very best customer Saudi), and Egypt, who will undoubtedly team up permanently drawing Turkey, and Libya into the fold.
And the West lost Syria, Mali, and Japan goes down against China, then the US couldn't afford Israel, so they (Israel) seriously start threatening to blow everybody up. Ha ha you sound very funny
today.
That's too silly for words, long before that situation eventuated political and economic
pressure would force them to reconsider. 16million people can not possibly make any demands at all, concerning what will soon be 7.3 billion. Israel has got to explain what She is and make good relations in ME.
Henry

United States

#100355 Jan 16, 2013
Looks like the white coats are needed to assist the cesspool cleanup in port Jefferson. It has now resorted to posting and answering it's own posts cause no-one else is listening nor caring.

A very vile stench in port Jefferson has brought attention to the area. God help the east coast!
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#100357 Jan 16, 2013
Henry wrote:
Looks like the white coats are needed to assist the cesspool cleanup in port Jefferson. It has now resorted to posting and answering it's own posts cause no-one else is listening nor caring.
A very vile stench in port Jefferson has brought attention to the area. God help the east coast!
~

hey "Henry the USA Traitor", we are all waiting for u to post what branch of Service u served this Country in, and if u cannot answer, it then proves u are a little gutless Traitor and a cloned Jonathan Pollack and a cloned Ethel and Julius Rosenberg rolled into one!

Lil Joeyexposes jew liars

Port Jefferson, NY

#100358 Jan 16, 2013
~

This message is to the Tribal Jewry's stooges, who are jew's slime-ball brain dead toys and used tools, that do their master's terrorist jewish bidding in the Middle east as Tokyo Rose Traitors.

These j untermenschen are against the USA Constitution and are paid to post Treason from jew's Machination Machine of Lies in Palestine.

We've come to the reality and conclusion that ur posting comments HENRY are needed in this generation of time and final time! Because if it wasn't for dumb fk-heads like u "Henry the traitor", we wouldn't have Satanic Talmudic Demonized vile jews in Palestine and throughout the World today..

And in-order to fulfill Bible prophecy, we need Traitors and subverting jews' ass-wipe tools like u, to insure us of jew fine example of what true evilness and wickedness is/ and exists in their Tribal Cult of endless bigotry and radical extremist hatefulness, for both Christian, goyims and Jesus Christ followers alike.

And as for us,... we are the same Free Thinkers that wrote the Constitution of USA for u lovers of Truths, who want Equal Freedoms and Liberties for all human beings,(with one exception) and that's for a Cult of depraved sub-human Talmudic demonized creatures, where there's do redeeming quality, just Evil and Death/.

We Free Thinkers believe in a Peaceful Civilized Society, with hope, love and compassion, for Righteousness and to distantly isolate ourselves from those who want aggressive preemptive Wars...

....and Devil's Island is a perfect place for these jew demons to await their Hague War Crime Tribunal Trial, while we monitor their Cult behavior from a distant Space station.

And our forefathers didn't write the Constitution for the Jewish Cult Liars, the J Deceivers, the immoral defection of Tribal Jewry, nor for the infestation of jew's tools, who come here with their anal brain matter hanging to post their inane lies and deceptions, against te Truths..

Do u really think we care about what u state about us? Do u really think we care if terrorist jews in Palestine all sub come to swine diseased?

What we care about is the poor, meek, helpless, and defenseless innocent Palestinians, who have endured so much suffering from Tribal Jewry's Endless Evilness and Oppressive Tyranny, that our hearts are aching for Supreme Justice each and everyday.

What the Terrorist Jews in Palestine have done to Palestinians for the past 65 years, is way beyond Evil Personified, way beyond Heinous and horrendous, is Monstrous and Surreal, and will go down in History as Human Depravity beyond Reason.

Occupying Terrorist Jews in Palestine, have no rights whatsoever in Palestine and the only way to make this Right, we'd need Divine Intervention and the Terrorist Tribal Convert Jewry Cult, must be brought down to their evil knees and isolated from the face of God's Creations of Love and isolated from Palestinian human beings.
Rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#100360 Jan 16, 2013
ean wrote:
<quoted text>
i would love to hear you offer a solution instead of shooting down other people.
that was written in 20006 there was no solution to the Jewish problem then and there is none now, except to abandon the infamous hallelujah they cry from under their external tears of mourning a past that never existed. Let them do their spite there going to do it anyway, they always do, that is the proof from 2006.
UidiotRaceAMkewo rldPeace

United States

#100361 Jan 16, 2013
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
~
NFL is NeoNAzi skinhead who is war mongering Neanderthal.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#100362 Jan 16, 2013
James Rush – Daily Mail Jan 16, 2013

Syrian president Bashar Assad and his family are living on a warship guarded by the Russian navy, according to reports.

The embattled dictator is said to have moved with his family and a select band of aides to the warship off Syria’s coast.

The move, which is said to have come about after the president lost confidence in his own security detail, sees Assad travel by helicopter to Damascus to attend meetings in his presidential palace.

Intelligence sources told the Saudi daily paper al-Watan the president was being protected by Russia, which effectively amounted to political asylum, The Times of Israel has reported.

Al-Watan was told Assad’s fear of advances by the opposition in the capital was one of the reasons why he has moved to the ship.

His current position is also thought to allow a quick evacuation to Moscow if it became necessary.

USA

#100364 Jan 16, 2013
[QUOTE idiot"]<quoted text>NFL is NeoNAzi skinhead who is war mongering Neanderthal.[/QUOTE]

Did you finally let those on this thread know you're a Somalian?
UIdiotRaceMakeWo rldpeace

United States

#100365 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you finally let those on this thread know you're a Somalian?
Not a Somalian , you neo nazi war monger!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100366 Jan 16, 2013
UIdiotRaceMakeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian , you neo nazi war monger!
It's spelt "war mongerer."

Second, I daresay the Somalian people certainly have more manners than the multiple Pt Jefferson poster.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#100367 Jan 16, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelt "war mongerer."
Second, I daresay the Somalian people certainly have more manners than the multiple Pt Jefferson poster.
Not a Somalian. Who is this pt Jefferson poster? i just wanted to see if NFL neo NAzi will see that catch spelling, see like he failed. What you think of Neo Nazi/ skinheads/
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100368 Jan 16, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian. Who is this pt Jefferson poster? i just wanted to see if NFL neo NAzi will see that catch spelling, see like he failed. What you think of Neo Nazi/ skinheads/
I disapprove of them, but moreover, I think one can distinguish between Nazi skinheads and fashion skinheads:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#100369 Jan 16, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian. Who is this pt Jefferson poster? i just wanted to see if NFL neo NAzi will see that catch spelling mistakes, seem like he failed. What you think of Neo Nazi/ skinheads?
what happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Lol 16,781
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Thu Jayar 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) Wed Busted 9
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 26 Billy Troel 6
Gay Friendly Sayville? Aug 26 Peter Cheeks 1
Review: Alan S Gross Plumbing & Htg (May '09) Aug 24 Dorothy Chartrand 5
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at August 29 at 11:50AM EDT

•••

Sayville News Video

•••
•••

Sayville Jobs

•••