Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
88,861 - 88,880 of 117,941 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

WE WILL SOON BE AT YOUR DOOR!

Mr Friend,

Your recent comments about me on your blog have been noted. I only take issue with one thing that you wrote – and that’s the fact that you refer to me as a “Jewish supremacist”. I may be Jewish, but I’m certainly not a “supremacist”. Although I’m not surprised that you employ that kind of rhetoric as your kind generally do. All you’re doing is flagging up your innate sense of inadequacy and inferiority which is usually the root cause of all that hatred that eats away at your sick soul.

You and I are going to be meeting very soon, and we’ll see if you’ve got the balls to call me a “clown” to my face. In my experience, aggressive, abusive Nazi-boys like you tend to crumble like men of straw when real life intrudes on all that cyber-hatred that you like to display. And you will be no different.

Also, I’m very glad that you refer to Jews as “the Enemy” as that makes our job much easier. You’re so stupid that you don’t realise that you’ve chosen an enemy that you can’t hope to defeat; one that can squash you at any time like the piece of unpleasant, unwanted dogshit that you are.

Happy New Year, Mr Friend. Although for you, 2013 is not going to be very ‘happy’ as your reign of anti-semitic terror will soon be at an end, and we will be delivering the kind of justice and retribution that only the worst kind of Nazi filth deserves.

The “Enemy” will soon be at your door.

Danny Levi,

Jewish Defense League
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Rambone wrote:

`

`

Mr Friend,
Your recent comments about me on your blog have been noted. I only take issue with one thing that you wrote – and that’s the fact that you refer to me as a “Jewish supremacist”. I may be Jewish, but I’m certainly not a “supremacist”. Although I’m not surprised that you employ that kind of rhetoric as your kind generally do. All you’re doing is flagging up your innate sense of inadequacy and inferiority which is usually the root cause of all that hatred that eats away at your sick soul.
You and I are going to be meeting very soon, and we’ll see if you’ve got the balls to call me a “clown” to my face. In my experience, aggressive, abusive Nazi-boys like you tend to crumble like men of straw when real life intrudes on all that cyber-hatred that you like to display. And you will be no different.
Also, I’m very glad that you refer to Jews as “the Enemy” as that makes our job much easier. You’re so stupid that you don’t realise that you’ve chosen an enemy that you can’t hope to defeat; one that can squash you at any time like the piece of unpleasant, unwanted dogshit that you are.
Happy New Year, Mr Friend. Although for you, 2013 is not going to be very ‘happy’ as your reign of anti-semitic terror will soon be at an end, and we will be delivering the kind of justice and retribution that only the worst kind of Nazi filth deserves.
Danny Levi,
Jewish Defense League
`

`

Dear Mr. Jewish Danny Levi, are you really from the JDL and how can we be sure that you really are from JDL, whose gracing this Historical site with your present tonight??

Were you addressing Rambone when you stated, "WE WILL SOON BE AT YOUR DOOR" or are you Rambone's vocalist, whose talking and posting for Rambone?

We just cant believe that you, Mr. Jewish Danny Levi, is really from JDL. Please tell this site what JDL stands for. Someone told us it stood/stands for the Jewish Drek League, was this beanie clown right?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
`

`

Mr Friend,

`

You and I are going to be meeting very soon, and we’ll see if you’ve got the balls to call me a “clown” to my face.

`

In my experience, aggressive, abusive Nazi-boys like you tend to crumble like men of straw when real life intrudes on all that cyber-hatred that you like to display. And you will be no different.

`
Also, I’m very glad that you refer to Jews as “the Enemy” as that makes our job much easier. You’re so stupid that you don’t realise that you’ve chosen an enemy that you can’t hope to defeat;

`

one that can squash you at any time like the piece of unpleasant, unwanted dogshit that you are.

`

Danny Levi,
Jewish Defense League
`

`

That last paragraph was a great threat to Rambone Danny Jewish Levi, by u and your kind, who represent the JDL!

Rambone must be sh!tting, we know we are sh!tting in Pt. Jefferson for our love ones.

Jew Danny Levi, what should we do about the Truth and about Israeli Jew Terrorist Occupation, if we cannot post the Truth about the Israeli Jews Supreme Holocaust in Palestine on this site/.

How can we be "Blaming israel for the carnage" Jew Danny Levi?

Should we be scared too, that you, Mr. Jewish Danny Levi, from JDL, will soon be at our Door, with your jewish serial killers??
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Dear Mr. Jewish Danny Levi, are you really from the JDL and how can we be sure that you really are from JDL, whose gracing this Historical site with your present tonight??
Were you addressing Rambone when you stated, "WE WILL SOON BE AT YOUR DOOR" or are you Rambone's vocalist, whose talking and posting for Rambone?
We just cant believe that you, Mr. Jewish Danny Levi, is really from JDL. Please tell this site what JDL stands for. Someone told us it stood/stands for the Jewish Drek League, was this beanie clown right?
`

`

Guess-who, i think Danny Levi is to be feared and the best thing to do is say u r sorry to the JDL's Danny Levi, the jewish violent representative, who will be knocking on your door for posting the Truth about israeli Jew's terrorism/.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e ...
“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983
“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
http://www.gregfelton.com/media/2009_09_30.ht ...
"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...
“Diary of an Israeli Shill”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/12/diary ...
http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010 ...“they-used-to-enter-houses- and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3
AGREED and thank you Gary for all these links it was very informative,educational and a good read particularly this link-:
"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded... -
Happy New Year to you!
nice to know there is people like you are about who are exposing the truth.
THANK YOU!!!

Those are especially kind and encouraging words that make all the Research-Time & Insults worth the effort.

You've certainly helped MY New Year off with Great Start!

Please feel Free to use & reprint ANYTHING I find and Write.

Best Wishes & thanks, again!

Gray
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

DOES HEN-RAT-the-HAS-BRAT EVER SAY ANYTHING?
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy, paste, repeat
Come on Hen-Rat READ SOMETHING.....ANYTHING and Write SOMETHING other than: "Copy, paste, repeat"

------
Boy ,,,This is one Simple minded Hasbarat!

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

Is Mr. Shturman getting THIS desperate?!?
Nobody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Northern tTruth seekers wrote:
`
`
What has happened to the Truth and International Law in Libya and now in Syria?
And who are the people called the "rebels" in Syria?
How are the brotherhood of Al Qaeda', the Saudi Arabia, Sunni dissidents, and Israeli jews Mossad involved in Syria's Turmoil?
And who is really behind this Turmoil in Syria?
And who really believes the western media anymore/?
And what's going on with Putin?
And do u think our President Obama and our Congress and our Senate would ever lie to the American people for Zionism and Israel?
Last question,... who thinks Americans should be left in the dark, when it comes to the real, real, real Truth about Israeli Jews Terrorism and what's really happening in/with Syria and Iran?
`
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mh7_z9nZsZQXX
Just remember people youtube is BS (not all is real) anyone can make a false recordings. I laugh everytime someone post with youtube thinking its true.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Just remember people youtube is BS (not all is real) anyone can make a false recordings. I laugh everytime someone post with youtube thinking its true.
`

What would a Nobody, whose avatar says that they are a "Nobody", try to to tell us goyims (non-jew), what's not True???

What this video below represents is a narration of who is Syria and Libya paid infiltrators, by interviewing a honest human beings with facts and Truths, that western Media would never report to the American people.

Americans who want the real Truth are concerned somebodies, and Americans who want to believe Zionism western Media News are brain washed "Nobodies", who are just like yhis poster "Nobody", which is a self confessed "Nobody", who beliieves in Zionism Wesrwen Media.

Western media is run by Zionism and is mostly lies, destortions and deceptions, especially when western Media reports on Israel's jewish terrorism and Jews endless evils on top of evils. Syria is a classic example of western Media making false flags prooductions for Israel's Terrrrorist Liars, but got caught.

Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

`

`

JDL History of Violence:

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/pg-jdl...

Knowledge for the Goyims. Danny is an abrasives JDL gangster and a threat to us goyims.

And if you get a good lawyer, Danny Levi posting where he's signed his name as a JDL member and a cyber hate threatening terrorist criminal, can possible get you punitive damages from Danny Levi with Danny's the gangster' biased hate crime threat to all non-jews. Even if you call the authorities to go after Danny Levi and his crime fest partner JDL.

This is Exhibit A of Danny Levi and his JDL Threats:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...

report this to the authorities and lets see about a Class A action against Danny Levi and his JDL association for us Truth seekers on this Site. I know for sure Rambone will get reparation and so would Truth!
Nobody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
What would a Nobody, whose avatar says that they are a "Nobody", try to to tell us goyims (non-jew), what's not True???
What this video below represents is a narration of who is Syria and Libya paid infiltrators, by interviewing a honest human beings with facts and Truths, that western Media would never report to the American people.
Americans who want the real Truth are concerned somebodies, and Americans who want to believe Zionism western Media News are brain washed "Nobodies", who are just like yhis poster "Nobody", which is a self confessed "Nobody", who beliieves in Zionism Wesrwen Media.
Western media is run by Zionism and is mostly lies, destortions and deceptions, especially when western Media reports on Israel's jewish terrorism and Jews endless evils on top of evils. Syria is a classic example of western Media making false flags prooductions for Israel's Terrrrorist Liars, but got caught.
LOL you and your kind make me laugh, you like killing and making strife instead of peace and love like you should.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Im sorry but you are clueless. From the outside looking at Israel I see a people surrounded by a bunch of war mongers. I have first hand witnesses on what goes on there,on both sides.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text> LOL you and your kind make me laugh, you like killing and making strife instead of peace and love like you should.
`

`

You've laugh at uTube's and you've laugh at the video of the real news in Syria, Europe and in the Middle east.

And now you are laughing at me and the real Truth, that i've posted about you and your kind of leftist john hagee Zion/Christian, whose are dis-informative lowlifes and in your case, you are a self professed "Nobody".

Born and spawned to "Nobodies" you became a joke, a clown, and a laughing stupid idiotic "Nobody" that will eventually die as a laughing hyena "Nobody"..... as your own avatar and nonsensical posting comments professes you are.

You're a lonely backwoods demonized "Nobody" who will be laughing at the Truth on Judgement Day and that's when you'll become a "no more Nobody"!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You've laugh at uTube's and you've laugh at the video of the real news in Syria, Europe and in the Middle east.
And now you are laughing at me and the real Truth, that i've posted about you and your kind of leftist john hagee Zion/Christian, whose are dis-informative lowlifes and in your case, you are a self professed
You're a lonely backwoods demonized "Nobody" who will be laughing at the Truth on Judgement Day and that's when you'll become a "no more Nobody"!
It's so typical you'd pull up a Youtube video to bolster your rabid rants, old witch. Why not just type in 'fairy tales'? You'd find most of what you need, crone.

Now go take a remedial English course before you puke up more vitriol.
Sinclare

Chatham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so typical you'd pull up a Youtube video to bolster your rabid rants, old witch. Why not just type in 'fairy tales'? You'd find most of what you need, crone.
Now go take a remedial English course before you puke up more vitriol.
You love reflecting you own insecure,ignorant, racist nature on to her don't you?, Keep on looking at your reflection of yourself in the mirror hopefully it should crack!!!

Is that all you can come up with?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Sinclown wrote:
<quoted text>
You love reflecting you own insecure,ignorant, racist nature on to her don't you?, Keep on looking at your reflection of yourself in the mirror hopefully it should crack!!!
Is that all you can come up with?
Wow. You didn't back yourself up with a Youtube video. Are you people slipping?
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text> Im sorry but you are clueless. From the outside looking at Israel I see a people surrounded by a bunch of war mongers. I have first hand witnesses on what goes on there,on both sides.
I'm sorry but all you are is just a laughing p!ssing "Nobody" from a hyena's hole.

From the outside looking in at Palestine, I see crazed Jewish terrorist surrounding innocent helpless Palestinians by/with a bunch of war crime Jew savages, with their co-rat collaborators here in USA Zionism heaven.

And i don't need first hand witnesses on what goes on in Palestine, because European Jews are ghetto refugee thrash and illegal aliens that had no rights whatsoever to park their fat cowardly Terrorist arses down on Native Palestinian farmer's land in the early and middle 19 hundreds and Terrorize them with Genocidal Extermination and Ethnic Cleansing "Final Solution"....

There is no Israel when I look at Palestine, there's just illegal war crime Jew terrorist Occupation of Palestine, and i see Jews who should be standing on trial in Hague International War Crime Tribunal and sentenced for their Jew Crimes against Humanity..

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Bloody Sumbitch wrote:
<quoted text>

m with Genocidal Extermination and Ethnic Cleansing "Final Solution"....
There is no Israel when I look at Palestine, there's just illegal war crime Jew terrorist Occupation of Palestine, and i see Jews who should be standing on trial in Hague International War Crime Tribunal and sentenced for their Jew Crimes against Humanity..
You may have barfed up the very same crap a few hundred times, hag, but who's counting?

Had any of your racist rants deleted lately?
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
`
`
JDL History of Violence:
Knowledge for the Goyims. Danny is an abrasives JDL gangster and a threat to us goyims.
And if you get a good lawyer, Danny Levi posting where he's signed his name as a JDL member and a cyber hate threatening terrorist criminal, can possible get you punitive damages from Danny Levi with Danny's the gangster' biased hate crime threat to all non-jews. Even if you call the authorities to go after Danny Levi and his crime fest partner JDL.
This is Exhibit A of Danny Levi and his JDL Threats:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...
report this to the authorities and lets see about a Class A action against Danny Levi and his JDL association for us Truth seekers on this Site. I know for sure Rambone will get reparation and so would Truth!
Great to know and i especially love this site called Americans whose blog is listed below.

It's unrevised truthfully informative, that unveiled the real truths about JDL (jewish defense league) and exposes the Danny Levi as cyber terrorist and Jewish organized gangsters.

Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

~

Why do Americans have to be attacked and threatened by the like sof jew jew Danny Levi and his Jewish Defense League?

Americans article states:

"The JDL was suspected in two high-profile murders over the years. One came in 1972 when a bomb exploded in impresario Sol Hurok’s Manhattan office on Jan. 26. The explosion killed his receptionist, Iris Kones, 27, while Hurok and 12 others were injured. The JDL was suspected because Hurok was bringing Soviet performers to the United States".

"The next year, Jerome Zeller, an American JDL member, was indicted on charges of planting the bomb at Hurok’s office. He had since moved to Israel and his extradition was requested. Israeli authorities arrested the American expatriate but released him on $1,200 bail. He later was wounded in the 1973 war. Afterwards, the U.S. again requested extradition, but the response was, said U.S. Attorney Joseph Jaffe, who prosecuted the case,“You can...hold your breath until you die cause you ain’t going to get him because he’s a national hero.” Zeller was later reported living in the occupied West Bank among militant"

Can you image this?

Jews told us Americans to hold our breath until we die cause Jews in Israel ain’t going release jew terrorist Jerome Zeller because he’s their national jew israeli terrorist hero and israel was glad jew Zeller planted his bombs in America and killed Americans.

Is israel's jews our ally, or is Israel Jews our downfall and our foe?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Bloody Skankwitch wrote:
~

Is israel's jews our ally, or is Israel Jews our downfall and our foe?
Nicely worded, ignoramus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) 8 hr Busted 9
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Tue Billy Troel 6
Gay Friendly Sayville? Tue Peter Cheeks 1
Review: Alan S Gross Plumbing & Htg (May '09) Aug 24 Dorothy Chartrand 5
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Aug 24 Jayar 6
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) Aug 22 Long Island 27
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
Sayville Dating

more search filters

less search filters