Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121880 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#88622 May 24, 2012
Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this, angry kid with penile problems. A supporting link would be good. You know what one of those is, don't you? It's something that verifies that the sh!t you just wrote is as official as you just claimed.
Oh, I can't wait to see your source.
Go fk O unpleasant Jew fkr .... it's official .. the world despises you Zionist murdering Jews for scores of reasons ... go do your own research although one suspects you're fully aware of how people around the globe despise the Christ killers... the thieves, the murderers of women and children, the members of the Synagogue of Satan....
Booby Ram A Bitch

United States

#88624 May 24, 2012
Every day there is news about muslims during atrocities, be it a syrian slaughter, a yemen slaughter, a pakistan slaughter, an iraq slaughter, a afganistan slaughter, its all out there for anyone to witness. Islam is a killer religion , islam was invented my a twisted pedo who raped children had sex with minors . Muslims should wake up and smell the coffee
IN Defense of Israel

United States

#88625 May 24, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fk O unpleasant Jew fkr .... it's official .. the world despises you Zionist murdering Jews for scores of reasons ... go do your own research although one suspects you're fully aware of how people around the globe despise the Christ killers... the thieves, the murderers of women and children, the members of the Synagogue of Satan....
Israel's enemies have undertaken a "systematic delegitimization of the Jewish state" do you know why?

Petesake

Location hidden

#88626 May 24, 2012
IN Defense of Israel wrote:
<quoted text>Israel's enemies have undertaken a "systematic delegitimization of the Jewish state" do you know why?
Know but it's about time too. It is the most despicable state in the world. X
Booby Ram A Bitch

United States

#88627 May 24, 2012
This coming memorial weekend I will be working, I just got a job to drive a rig of cow manure down south to W Virginia, so my Port shit and Mt sina buddies wil celebrate with out me. Anyways I got some work unfinished to do, since the last hurricane my double wide is leaking up on the roof and down the ass on the bottom where the wheel anchor attachments are located and I have to repair that, I also need to visit some old flame turned whore, actually she is like two whores now, she weights now 450 and adding weight as we speak, so that will be fun. Ooops a rat just passed below me between the empty beer cans , this rat is a jew I gotta do some cleaning now, and btw I also hate muslims, islam, sharia, camel piss, I'm also startin to hate women, I don't have to try to convince my lady to ram her anal she should always want that, okay? I'm just sick of havin to beg for that , I told her , I told her that her vagi is a public rest room so I don't go there, I want to secure the anal rest room, what a motthafock she is man, anyways have a nice one

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#88628 May 24, 2012
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie about being attacked by Jews and Masons? Do you need strokes, little man?

USA

#88629 May 24, 2012
Petesuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mum drink the water from below the docks, Suzie? Is that why you're such a loser?

Petesake

Location hidden

#88630 May 24, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mum drink the water from below the docks, Suzie? Is that why you're such a loser?
Your mum didn't make it out of Auschwitz to drop a snake from her ass so explain to thread why the b!tch spawned a SERPENT?
IN Defense of Israel

United States

#88631 May 24, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The real answer is that Israel's global standing has been debased not despite the "peace process," but because of it. Israel needs to quit negotiating with the enemy-ARABS and Liberals.

USA

#88633 May 24, 2012
Peteshit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mum didn't make it out of Auschwitz to drop a snake from her ass so explain to thread why the b!tch spawned a SERPENT?
So you're trying to imitate my delivery, Suzie. At least you're not still copy/pasting your robotic posts. How much for your mother?

Petesake

Location hidden

#88634 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>The real answer is that Israel's global standing has been debased not despite the "peace process," but because of it. Israel needs to quit negotiating with the enemy-ARABS and Liberals.
Israel is 10 times more racist and despicable than South Africa ever was. It needs to blown into the sea .... it's at the centre of all the major problems of the world .. the decent Jews are never heard. Why is that?

Petesake

Location hidden

#88635 May 24, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're trying to imitate my delivery, Suzie. At least you're not still copy/pasting your robotic posts. How much for your mother?
Of Masons and Mason/Jews The true call of the higher 33rd Degree Mason?'Submit to the will of SATAN!' Basically this is what the Jew/Mason often constitutes. High level runners for Satan/Lucifer. I should know. Here in the North West of the UK I have been gravely injured and attacked by this occultist and devil-inspired entity. We must pray to the Lord God for the world's deliverance from this evil. The world is under the influence in many areas of satanic/masonic/zi onist doctrine. The Lord's Prayer is a good start no doubt. End the Zionist/Freemasonr y/Jew evil .... "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

Hundreds of innocent Jews died in Auschwich an fks like you are allowed to live. How awful and how strange. You mother must have been one dirty b!tch to spawn such a satanic Jew
IN Defense of Israel

United States

#88636 May 24, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is 10 times more racist and despicable than South Africa ever was. It needs to blown into the sea .... it's at the centre of all the major problems of the world .. the decent Jews are never heard. Why is that?
Ah the decent Jews...are they the ones that are liberals first?
Judaism is based on the love of Zion-they are the Jews.
South Africa? what does that have to do with Israel?

USA

#88637 May 24, 2012
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Of Masons and Mason/Jews The true call of the higher 33rd Degree Mason?'Submit to the will of SATAN!' Basically this is what the Jew/Mason often constitutes. High level runners for Satan/Lucifer. I should know. Here in the North West of the UK I have been gravely injured and attacked by this occultist and devil-inspired entity. We strange. Jew
Tell me the details about how you were 'gravely attacked, Suzie.

Lucifer did your mom, BTW. He said you mommy was akin to throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Petesake

Location hidden

#88639 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>Ah the decent Jews...are they the ones that are liberals first?
Judaism is based on the love of Zion-they are the Jews.
South Africa? what does that have to do with Israel?
Liberal isn't such a bad word .. Zionism is racism .... Zionism is evil .. Israel is Evil and racist and should be dismantled immediately and only 'liberal' jews allowed to stand for parliament/government
IN Defense of Israel

United States

#88641 May 24, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal isn't such a bad word .. Zionism is racism .... Zionism is evil .. Israel is Evil and racist and should be dismantled immediately and only 'liberal' jews allowed to stand for parliament/government
Liberalism is communism. Plain and simple. Judaism is based on the love of Zion. Plain and simple.
IN Defense of Israel

United States

#88642 May 24, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me the details about how you were 'gravely attacked, Suzie.
Lucifer did your mom, BTW. He said you mommy was akin to throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
he is a Malachite.

Petesake

Location hidden

#88643 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>Liberalism is communism. Plain and simple. Judaism is based on the love of Zion. Plain and simple.
Zionism is death Zionsim is Evil ...

USA

#88644 May 24, 2012
Petesuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy dirtie Jew ... you should be gassed immediately ... Satan's Spawn ... gassed then burned in ovens ...
Your mommy obviously didn't put out last night, did she, Suzie? Just slap her up next time. She loves that.
IN Defense of Israel

United States

#88645 May 24, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionism is death Zionsim is Evil ...
And yet Israel survives!!! God Bless Israel! Every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... 9 hr shame on you 2
Hookups in sayville Jul 22 sayville16 1
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) Jul 20 dancer 14
News Islip, citing finances, moves on $10M in bonds ... Jul 18 rabid tabby 7
News Bay Shore Marina parking meters begin operation... Jul 18 rabid tabby 9
News Dumping case trial date set for ex-Islip officials Jul 16 shame on you 3
Painters is back! (Oct '13) Jul 15 Rusty 4

Sayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance