Comments
5,721 - 5,740 of 6,408 Comments Last updated Wednesday
starving children AFRICA

Camillus, NY

#6337 Jan 28, 2013
The perfect black FATHER.

SYRACUSE, N.Y.(AP)- A Syracuse man is in police custody and his wife and two sons are in the hospital after a violent confrontation in the city.

Police say 46-year-old Lawrence Stokes Sr. is accused of stabbing his 17-year-old son Shaquill Stokes in the eye and chest shortly before 6 a.m. Sunday. He's accused of stabbing his 23-year-old son Lawrence Stokes Jr. in the face and striking him in the head with a hammer. He's also accused of hitting his wife, Carolyn Smith, in the head with a hammer.

The perfect black MOTHER.

Mom accused of stabbing son 100 times

According to Assistant Chief of Police Fred Stephens, 21-year-old Cassandra Elyse Norwood was charged with murder and booked into the Athens-Clarke County jail Friday morning. They issued the arrest warrant Thursday night after interviews with family members.

Eye's need my MASTER Obama, if my MASTER don't steal all dat money and givs to me eye and mys 8 kids go hungry.

Eyes sure bet dat welfare three dollar emachine sure can check yo food stamp account.

Why do you watch children starve to death ?

Why do you burn witches ?

Why do you paint yourselves white ?

Can't stand looking like whale sht ?

Pray to your MASTER OBAMMY, HAIL MASTER OBAMMY.

FEED OH MASTER OBAMMY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAA

HAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

ONE LESS BABY ZOO CREATURE

The remains uncovered Saturday will undergo DNA tests for positive identification, and further charges could follow, said Flournoy. Results could take weeks, he said.

Dontrell Melvin, the older of two of Sierra's children fathered by Melvin, was last seen in July 2011, when Melvin took the 5-month-old from the house the couple shared at 106 NW First Ave., according to police.

In the months that followed, Melvin and Sierra reportedly used deceitful calculation to fend off questions from relatives wondering about the boy's whereabouts, said police.

"It is difficult for us to understand how this could happen," said Flournoy. "When someone would ask,'Where's the baby?' they spun this web of lies to various segments of the respective families."

Since the couple was known to be struggling financially, said Flournoy, relatives apparently believed the story that Dontrell was being cared for by those in another branch of the family.

"And they may have thought that was a better situation for the child to be in," said Flournoy.

They are still not forthcoming about what happened," said Flournoy. "They are not providing details. They have pointed fingers at each other, saying if the child was harmed, the other parent is responsible."

Sierra, charged with cruelty toward a child causing great bodily harm, is held on $100,000 bond. Melvin faces that charge, as well as a second charge of obstructing an investigation by providing false information. His bond was set at $150,000.
Interesting guy

Paterson, NJ

#6338 Jan 28, 2013
Yarns. Another post sent to topix for being offensive and racist. We have broken homes, volience and other crimes, drug abuse / dependency, child abuse, etc yet to many this is non-existent because it's by White people. This lies a problem in America.

Before you dig up race related stories, make sure you also include the many bad things us Whites also do to each other.
Pinkasiatoya n DaShawn

Pompano Beach, FL

#6339 Jan 28, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
Yarns. Another post sent to topix for being offensive and racist. We have broken homes, volience and other crimes, drug abuse / dependency, child abuse, etc yet to many this is non-existent because it's by White people. This lies a problem in America.
Before you dig up race related stories, make sure you also include the many bad things us Whites also do to each other.
You be talkin like you aint gitten no goal teef from Obama! Where you at?
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#6341 Jan 28, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>Name his mistakes please? Obama is not the person nor president that would be in connection with domestic terrorism however Bush remains without an impartial congressional hearing, under oath, that would finally clear his administration's name. Many lives were lost yet very powerful people became richer as if that event was pre-planned for that specific date. Hummm- Not Obama.
Those who are willing to trade freedom for security will eventually have neither. I think Ben Franklin said something like that. He was a smart guy. Obama? Smart, but not that smart.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#6342 Jan 28, 2013
The thing about media made stars is they stay that way as long as the media doesn't grow tired of them, or finds a newer and more interesting star.
Retard from Utica

Corinth, NY

#6344 Jan 29, 2013
magilla gorilla wrote:
<quoted text>
No welfare, food stamps, heap, watermelon, hog jowls, no wh women to rape in space.
You're quite the buffoon, aren't you ?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6345 Jan 29, 2013
The president is now going to add 11-18 million illegal immigrants to the government payroll, eventually. My question to the Champion of the MiddleClass, a thorough ly campaigned moniker applied to himself, mr obama, How is this going to help the Middle class?

Location hidden

#6346 Jan 29, 2013
From The Newtown Bee, Letters to the editor, January 8, 2013
http://newtownbee.com/default.aspx
Elected Officials Are Fundamentally Dishonest
To the Editor:
This letter was forwarded to Barack Obama, John Boehner, Chris Murphy, Dick Blumenthal, Elizabeth
Esty, and Harry Reid
I live in Sandy Hook, CT. My family and close friends weren't harmed on December 14. That day
impacted 26 families with an indescribable, staggering pain and anguish. For most of Sandy Hook, it
merely affected us with an inescapable intensity of sadness and grief.
Gun control has long been a focus of many in this country. Though I'm not knowledgeable of all the
nuances of the Second Amendment, based on the Founding Fathers' circumstances, it had far more to do
with enabling the citizenry to protect themselves against tyrannical government than against local
psychopaths. It is about providing a balanced firepower so when King George's successor came knocking
on your door, you could fight back. Government today is no less inclined to abuse its authority than it was
then. Based on the absurd and ongoing power grab that is present day Washington, it's as threatening as
ever.
That so many of you view the NRA with its resistance to further restrictions on firearms as intransigent
lunatics has far more to do with how you conduct yourselves in office than it does with the NRA's
actions.
You in public office are fundamentally dishonest people. You lead lives of deception at every turn,
structuring your lives as comfortably as you can while governing with an indifference and arrogance that
is absolutely maddening. When the country is reeling from financial disaster, you waste a trillion dollars
on a health care bill we can't afford and you've never read. You claim it's critical because health care costs
are killing this country... no they're not, you are! You are killing this country. You endorse the ongoing
slaughter of millions of unborn children and whine when terrorists are water boarded. You can't lecture us
right in Newtown High School about not doing enough to keep our children safe, while simultaneously
slaughtering the unborn. You fabricate the intense, media laden drama of the fiscal cliff and lack the
courage to do anything about truly reforming the obscene gluttony of government. You know you'll be
out of office before the bill comes due… you don't care and have no integrity nor honor.
You lie whenever and wherever you need to to move forth your agenda. Were you able, you would purge
the US of guns… every last gun in the country, if you could. So please forgive Wayne LaPierre and those
of us who don't trust you as far as we can spit. You're a dishonest lot, motivated by a distorted worldview.
If mass murder prevention were truly your goal, you would welcome armed security wherever needed. It
is outrageous that we protect our money with far more firepower than we protect our children.
I have never owned a gun, nor wanted to as intensely as right now. You'll stop restricting guns when only
you have them.
Brendan Duffy, 4 Chestnut Knoll Drive, Sandy Hook January 8, 2013

Location hidden

#6347 Jan 29, 2013
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance."

Cicero , 55 BC
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#6348 Jan 29, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance."
Cicero , 55 BC
I can't take people always complaining about other people's lives! I can't read anymore and won't. This is all people do is complain. People complain about immigration. People complain about people from different countries trying to make a new life in America. How is this a problem I must concern myself with as a citizen? I have faith elected officials will ensure people have the legal right to become or remain in America. Period.

Why should I concern myself with people using federal funding to eat, live, afford health care, exist? Why. If America wants more tax dollars to ensure this way of life continues, you can tax away! At least this isn't the national situation.

But why. Why do people in America make situations so seriously, which have zero consequence in his / her life?

violence is violence so don't give me "it's only done by illegals". We have WHITE People committing crimes up here. Yet no one says "stop the whites from committing crimes".

If I was a congressional member I would tell Americans to stop complaining about things in America that you have zero authority over. Let elected officials do their job and live your life.

Geesh.
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#6349 Jan 29, 2013
Amazing people can be so unhappy in life all they do is complain about other people. If you are so unhappy, find a therapist and start getting healthier.

Please who always complain are the problem and not the solution.

I rather be a solution America needs and deserves rather than complain without finding solutions to the problems we all face in this great diverse country.

Location hidden

#6350 Jan 29, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't take people always complaining about other people's lives! I can't read anymore and won't. This is all people do is complain. People complain about immigration. People complain about people from different countries trying to make a new life in America. How is this a problem I must concern myself with as a citizen? I have faith elected officials will ensure people have the legal right to become or remain in America. Period.
Why should I concern myself with people using federal funding to eat, live, afford health care, exist? Why. If America wants more tax dollars to ensure this way of life continues, you can tax away! At least this isn't the national situation.
But why. Why do people in America make situations so seriously, which have zero consequence in his / her life?
violence is violence so don't give me "it's only done by illegals". We have WHITE People committing crimes up here. Yet no one says "stop the whites from committing crimes".
If I was a congressional member I would tell Americans to stop complaining about things in America that you have zero authority over. Let elected officials do their job and live your life.
Geesh.
How is your post a response to Cicero 55 BC, please explain how you don't see the analogy, besides you being intellectually challenged.

Location hidden

#6351 Jan 29, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
Amazing people can be so unhappy in life all they do is complain about other people. If you are so unhappy, find a therapist and start getting healthier.
Please who always complain are the problem and not the solution.
I rather be a solution America needs and deserves rather than complain without finding solutions to the problems we all face in this great diverse country.
To oppose incompetence and buffoonery in government is your due diligence as a citizen of a Republic, to protect the foundations of the Republic is your duty, do you know the difference? Or are you really challenged, aside from voting for an incompetent tyrant?
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

#6352 Jan 29, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Or are you really challenged, aside from voting for an incompetent tyrant?
He voted for Bush?
Rev Wright

Pompano Beach, FL

#6353 Jan 29, 2013
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
He voted for Bush?
No...he done voted for the 20 year memory-failed B. Hussein Oblahblah...just like you! Bwhahahahaha...
Obama family

Utica, NY

#6354 Jan 29, 2013
BLACK SEX OFFENDER

GARY NORRIS.

Term: 40 Months, don't want savages to long in jail.

The perfect black FATHER.

SYRACUSE, N.Y.(AP)- A Syracuse man is in police custody and his wife and two sons are in the hospital after a violent confrontation in the city.

Police say 46-year-old Lawrence Stokes Sr. is accused of stabbing his 17-year-old son Shaquill Stokes in the eye and chest shortly before 6 a.m. Sunday. He's accused of stabbing his 23-year-old son Lawrence Stokes Jr. in the face and striking him in the head with a hammer. He's also accused of hitting his wife, Carolyn Smith, in the head with a hammer.

The perfect black MOTHER.

Mom accused of stabbing son 100 times

According to Assistant Chief of Police Fred Stephens, 21-year-old Cassandra Elyse Norwood was charged with murder and booked into the Athens-Clarke County jail Friday morning. They issued the arrest warrant Thursday night after interviews with family members.

Eye's need my MASTER Obama, if my MASTER don't steal all dat money and givs to me eye and mys 8 kids go hungry.

Eyes sure bet dat welfare three dollar emachine sure can check yo food stamp account.

Why do you watch children starve to death ?

Why do you burn witches ?

Why do you paint yourselves white ?

Can't stand looking like whale sht ?

Pray to your MASTER OBAMMY, HAIL MASTER OBAMMY.

FEED OH MASTER OBAMMY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAA

HAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

ONE LESS BABY ZOO CREATURE

The remains uncovered Saturday will undergo DNA tests for positive identification, and further charges could follow, said Flournoy. Results could take weeks, he said.

Dontrell Melvin, the older of two of Sierra's children fathered by Melvin, was last seen in July 2011, when Melvin took the 5-month-old from the house the couple shared at 106 NW First Ave., according to police.

In the months that followed, Melvin and Sierra reportedly used deceitful calculation to fend off questions from relatives wondering about the boy's whereabouts, said police.

"It is difficult for us to understand how this could happen," said Flournoy. "When someone would ask,'Where's the baby?' they spun this web of lies to various segments of the respective families."

Since the couple was known to be struggling financially, said Flournoy, relatives apparently believed the story that Dontrell was being cared for by those in another branch of the family.

"And they may have thought that was a better situation for the child to be in," said Flournoy.

They are still not forthcoming about what happened," said Flournoy. "They are not providing details. They have pointed fingers at each other, saying if the child was harmed, the other parent is responsible."

Sierra, charged with cruelty toward a child causing great bodily harm, is held on $100,000 bond. Melvin faces that charge, as well as a second charge of obstructing an investigation by providing false information. His bond was set at $150,000.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6355 Jan 30, 2013
Are the Swiss crazed gun owners?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6356 Jan 30, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
To oppose incompetence and buffoonery in government is your due diligence as a citizen of a Republic, to protect the foundations of the Republic is your duty, do you know the difference? Or are you really challenged, aside from voting for an incompetent tyrant?
Liber, you are trying to have a conversation with an OSTRICH.
Their heads buried in the sand and they believe they are safe.
We would be speaking German or Japanese if his type of actions would have prevailed for WWII. This type of retard would have tried to negotiate with Adolph Hitler. The Republicans tried that with Obama and crew, and you see where that got them.
Wait until his Grandmother, or Mother or Father get Euthanized, just like they are doing in England. The NHS Counterpart of the
Medicare Administration, admitted on their website that in 2010
they Euthanized 136,000 people in England.
Can you say "Coming to America???".
That fool would sayd "They were suffering and weren't healthy, so why waste medication on them".

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6358 Jan 30, 2013
I heard that someone in Governor Cuomo's office repeated what Admiral YAMAMOTO said after launching the attack on Pearl Harbor, "I fear we have awakened
the sleeping Giant", in regards to cuomo's Gun Restriction law. Remember Gov, this firestorm is made up of millions of voting citizen of New York.

Location hidden

#6359 Jan 30, 2013
Before you jump on the emotionally charged bandwagon for gun-control, take a moment to reflect on the real purpose of the Second Amendment- The right of the people to take up arms in defense of themselves, their families, and property in the face of invading armies or an oppressive government. The argument that the Second Amendment only applies to hunting and target shooting is asinine. When the United States Constitution was drafted “hunting” was an everyday chore carried out by men and women to put meat on the table each night, and “target shooting” was an unheard of concept, musket balls were a precious commodity in the wilds of early America, and were certainly not wasted “target shooting”. The Second Amendment was written by people who fled oppressive and tyrannical regimes in Europe, and refers to the right of American citizens to be armed for defense purposes should such tyranny rise in the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ilopango Restaurant 1 hr james 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr crusty 117,970
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 5 hr Lol 16,781
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Thu Jayar 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Wed Busted 9
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 26 Billy Troel 6
Gay Friendly Sayville? Aug 26 Peter Cheeks 1
•••

Sayville News Video

•••