town hall agenda: islip

Full story: Newsday

ISLIP Unless specified, meetings are at 655 Main St., Islip. TOWN BOARD 7 p.m. Tuesday, Bay Shore -Brightwaters Library, South Country Road, Bay Shore CHANGE OF ZONE 7 p.m. Thursday PLANNING BOARD 7:30 p.m. ...
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2012
dead serious

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

someone should go to brookwood hall in east islip an ivestigate deputy commisioner rich baker he is a bad man who harrass anyone and everyone its a shame .
TOUGHNUGITS

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

dead serious wrote:
someone should go to brookwood hall in east islip an ivestigate deputy commisioner rich baker he is a bad man who harrass anyone and everyone its a shame .
WHY DONT YOU TOUGH GUY....AFRAID TO GET CANNED? THE MCGOWEN DAYS ARE GONE MY FRIEND, YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO WORK NOW....STINKS HUH? POOR YOU!!!! WAHHH WAHHHH BAKER IS MAKING ME WORK......WE ALL HATE HIM WAHHHH WAAAAAHHH
Democat

Hampton Bays, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Baker has been cleaning out the lazy unemployable park workers. Dead Serious is pissed he got caught doing something wrong.
REAL DEM

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

At least one of these last 2 posters is NUTJOB BAKER!

I'm thinking comment number 2. And Richie, I'm not a town worker. We Dems wanted to clean up the town, not harrass decent people.

You PSYCHO!
tom deely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

DING DONG THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD AND SO ARE THE DEMOCRATS.
tom deely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

DO U LOSERS REALLY THINK THAN WE THE CONSERVATIVE'S/REPUBLICANS WOULD EVER ALLOW U TO SET FOOT IN TOWN HALL EVER AGAIN.IT'S LIKE I EASY TELLING NOLAN THE OTHER DAY.THE SCREWING U GAVE WILL NEVER COMPARE TO THE SCREWING YOU'LL GET. INSTEAD OF LETTING THOSE 2 BROKEN GUARD DOGS. RUN. THE TOWN OF ISLIP U SHOULD HAVE DOES IT.I WILL ALWAYS BE A CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN AND I PRAY U PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY. (TOWN SIGN MAN.)
tom deely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Furthermore neubere myself or my colleagues will allow ourselves to fall victim to the crimminal behavior displayed by Robert finnegan and rich baker 4 6 yrs.its over men,and I 4 1 am not going to stand for wanton cruelty towards good people simply trying to do their job.thank u tom owen's and our fearless leader conservative ed Walsh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sayville Discussions

Search the Sayville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Uzi 115,662
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
Giant Garage Sale Wed Adam Wolff 15
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 sdd 755
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 28 trs 16,778
•••
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
•••

Sayville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE