Suffolk communities look to heal afte...

Suffolk communities look to heal after alledged hate crime deat...

There are 11 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 11, 2008, titled Suffolk communities look to heal after alledged hate crime deat.... In it, Newsday reports that:

Last Saturday, on a balmy night, four blocks separated two very different images of the village of Patchogue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Jim

AOL

#1 Nov 11, 2008
Examples must be made of these 7 little cowards-savages!!!
WHITE PRIDE

Suffern, NY

#2 Nov 11, 2008
examples ?Cause they're white?Hate crimes are committed everyday against whites and the media ignores them .Now we have a skid killed by whites and the garbage media ,skid groups are in such a outrage.Due the skid groups and garbage media portray a crime against a white by a skid black or hispanic a 'hate crime".IM NOT SAYING WHAT HAPPEN WASN'T WRONG .WHAT IM SAYING IS THE BU--S--T DOUBLE STANDARD IN THIS COUNTRY IS MAKING RACISM MORE AND MORE ,AND THE GARBAGE MEDIA LIKE NEWSDAY FUELS RACISM .SAY WHAT YOU WANT IF THESE KIDS WERE BLACK AND A WHITE WHICH GOES ON EVERYDAY IT WOULD BE A ROBBERY AND NOT IN THE NEWS.NOTE TO ALL WHITES STOP SUPPORTING NEWSDAY THEY BESIDES THE SKIDS ARE A CANCER TO THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY ....
WHITE PRIDE

Suffern, NY

#3 Nov 11, 2008
Would we be reading this story if it was 7 black skids killing a white (which goes on everyday )????...Or would it be considered a robbery and not even make the news .Double standards in this country is making racism alive and well and scum newspapers and their scum writers fuel the racism .
Darren from patchogue

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 11, 2008
Oh the great Obama plese come to Patchogu and heal all this racism away with some of your magical power.and if you cant come yourself can you send Jerimia Wright or Al Sharpton..The Whites have a problem with being attacked by minorities
Jim

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Nov 12, 2008
WHITE PRIDE wrote:
examples ?Cause they're white?Hate crimes are committed everyday against whites and the media ignores them .Now we have a skid killed by whites and the garbage media ,skid groups are in such a outrage.Due the skid groups and garbage media portray a crime against a white by a skid black or hispanic a 'hate crime".IM NOT SAYING WHAT HAPPEN WASN'T WRONG .WHAT IM SAYING IS THE BU--S--T DOUBLE STANDARD IN THIS COUNTRY IS MAKING RACISM MORE AND MORE ,AND THE GARBAGE MEDIA LIKE NEWSDAY FUELS RACISM .SAY WHAT YOU WANT IF THESE KIDS WERE BLACK AND A WHITE WHICH GOES ON EVERYDAY IT WOULD BE A ROBBERY AND NOT IN THE NEWS.NOTE TO ALL WHITES STOP SUPPORTING NEWSDAY THEY BESIDES THE SKIDS ARE A CANCER TO THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY ....
I'm white but I think they should be made examples of. WHY? Because they're white? NO
Because they are MURDERERS-and 1 is a repeat offender!!!
I'm as conservative and far right as you'll find and I think these punks need some good ole fashioned justice!
A Sister

New York, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2008
WHITE PRIDE wrote:
Would we be reading this story if it was 7 black skids killing a white (which goes on everyday )????...Or would it be considered a robbery and not even make the news .Double standards in this country is making racism alive and well and scum newspapers and their scum writers fuel the racism .
You need help.....
A Sister

New York, NY

#7 Nov 12, 2008
Darren from patchogue wrote:
Oh the great Obama plese come to Patchogu and heal all this racism away with some of your magical power.and if you cant come yourself can you send Jerimia Wright or Al Sharpton..The Whites have a problem with being attacked by minorities
How did whites all of a sudden become the victim in this?

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#8 Nov 12, 2008
A Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
How did whites all of a sudden become the victim in this?
I love how these stories always bubble you up to the surface. Why is it I never hear your opinions on some of the lighter topics on Topix?
LMAO

Stratford, CT

#10 Nov 12, 2008
All these posters making this out to be a white on Hispanic crime are WRONG. 5 of the suspects where white but 1 was black and 1 Hispanic. The attackers were a racially mixed group with the one thing they had in common was they were legal American Citizens.

First off what these young men did was wrong but lets be clear their country is being invaded.

Patchogue/Medford is turning into Latin America. I could only imagine how it must feel for the old families that didn't or couldn't afford to move out of the area to make a better life for their children.
I hear the children from Patchogue /Medford high school talk about how their school is overrun with illegal aliens.
When I was a child and attended Patchogue / Medford it was a safe, good place to live and go to school. Gangs like MS13 and Latin Kings didn't exist. Their were not metal detectors in school and who ever herd of random slashing.
I can only imagine the frustration these misguided men felt growing up in the area.

Lets also be clear the victim was sucking the life out of this country. Every job he had was a job that a American lost. Every dollar that was sent back to his family outside the country was a dollar removed from our economy. The victim was a parasite on the American people. He was also possibly a criminal living in the US without permission.

Perhaps if our government hadn't abandoned these poor boys then they may not of acted foolishly.

Does anyone have any information about a legal defence fund for these legal American Citizens being persecuted by our government. I would gladly contribute to their defence
WHITE PRIDE

Suffern, NY

#11 Nov 12, 2008
Hey Sister, Im not down with beastyality.But thanks for your concern.If you don't think my words are true you are one of the many black hypocrites that are destroying this country .Again if this incident was 7 skid blacks killing a white kid ,the media would would not even print it and if they did it would be called a robbery gone bad .You would not be hearing it labeled as a hate crime .AND WE SURE WOULDN'T BE HEARING FROM THE BLACK BRAIN DEAD SKID ORGAINIZATION'S AND ITS SKID RACIST WANNABEE LEADERS .THE ONLY THINGS THESE KIDS SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR IS THAT THEY GOT CAUGHT .ONE LESS PARASITE THAT LEGAL AMERICANS HAVE TO DEAL WITH AND PAY FOR ....
Revolt

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#12 Nov 12, 2008
The government is our greatest enemy. Not only do they not protect us from these invaders, but they openly facilitate the invasion. And, they mercilessly persecute anyone who tries to stand in their way. This is not your grandpas' America anymore. You should not have any allegiance to it. Join the revolt. Second Vermont Republic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mon Jayar 127
News 1 pedestrian dead, another hurt in separate acc... Sun Douglas santafe 2
Moving To Patchogue ? (Oct '14) Dec 10 Keith Hackney 11
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Dec 6 madoff sindrome 18
Review: Luxury Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Dec 6 ClaritonPartners EA 1
News Islip, not Suffolk County, to give new park ran... Dec 3 E Ness 1
Old Home Depot on Rt112 and Rt 27 (Feb '10) Dec 2 Bern 155

Sayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages