Closed: Peter's, Babylon; Tennessee Jack's, E.Islip

Dec 16, 2008 Full story: Newsday.com 57

Remember when Gordon Ramsay rode into Babylon on his white horse to save Peter's Restaurant and civilize its ill-tempered narcissistic owner? Now, Peter's joins the list of Ramsay alumni that have shut down.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kay

Edinburg, TX

#59 Sep 28, 2012
The restaurant fail because of Peter. He had no respect for females, so of course he would not respect his sister. You can tell because when he had the cooks clean the frig, he called them ladies. No respect for woman caused the restaurant to fail. What an idiot!!!
jack

Topeka, KS

#60 Oct 14, 2012
the restaurant was a disaster zone ate there once right before kitchen nightmares and i left with my money on the table within 10 minutes it was horrible
Chrz

Bay Shore, NY

#61 Nov 1, 2012
AEV wrote:
This I just a damn shame . Chef Ramsay tried to fix that place...too bad it closed. I hate to see failed businesses.
I remember getting off the express from penn at Babylon station and seeing that guido "Sonny from A Bronx Tale" wannabe standing out front with his 14kt pinky ring, what a joke =/
pat

United States

#63 Nov 17, 2012
Tina your fine. Lets meet up! I can take care of you
Tony Clifton

Ridge, NY

#64 Nov 18, 2012
Kay wrote:
The restaurant fail because of Peter. He had no respect for females. No respect for woman caused the restaurant to fail. What an idiot!!!
Absolutely not true! Peter loves FEMALES, he thinks everyone should own one. As for making love, I hear he prefers MALES.
Carmine

Westbury, NY

#66 Feb 11, 2013
I guess looking on the bright side "Peter's Restaurant" closed.
Only thing more disgusting that that narcissistic abusive over sterioded tough-guy wannabe pig Peter was that filthy kitchen.
At least no more customers will be getting dysentery from eating there.
Troy Mooney

Sans Souci, Australia

#67 Feb 13, 2013
Just saw the show. I felt sorry for the sister. The guy Peter seems like a spoilt ego-maniac, wannabe mobster. If he were my son, I'd have kicked his butt to the curve long ago. Then again, I'd have made him earn his keep when he was younger. He ran his family into the ground the rat bastard.
Sloppy

Australia

#69 Apr 28, 2013
I wouldn't mind having Tina's sloppy 2nds
built

Los Angeles, CA

#71 May 9, 2013
Angelo was HOT.
Nfb Chicago

Glenview, IL

#72 May 20, 2013
Peter is a loser. I feel bad from the staff & sister. The parents didn't give a damn. Shame on them.
Christine

Oceanside, NY

#73 Jun 26, 2013
Peter was the problem. He thought he was tony soprano. He should have worked as hard as Tony . His poor sister lost it all because of him and his ego.he is a big failure.go work in a gym you idiot. If I were his sister I don't know if I could forgive him.everyone knows he screwed the place up. He should have sold his car and pinky ring and suits and give the money to his sister.if he had half a brain he would be dangerous.I wouldn't let him shine my shoes. He would screw that up to. Go to work you bum
Business Owner

Cleveland, OH

#77 Jul 16, 2013
Tina, I hope you're still standing behind Peter because he owes you his life. What a clown and arrogant, self righteous pos! He's a steroid filled, iq depleted idiot! He's watched too many movies and if he were in the presence of any real mobster, they'd whack him as soon as he opened his gay mouth!
He ruined your life...he has sex with men regurarly and couldn't swat away a troll, so I hope you rid yourself of that doucheBAG!
What's he doing now? Driving a Benz that he rented & didn't return? Banging some college boy that likes to suck on pinkie rings? Really? You had the chance of a lifetime by having Ramsey help you & you just let that homo ritard run your place into the ground.
God Bless your sweet heart...Peter is just that, a little dick!
ShezAnEnigma

Akron, OH

#78 Jul 19, 2013
My reply to Jimmy CC is 'What?'
Jimmy Crack Corn wrote:
Gordon Ramsay! He traitored us to Alexis Beidel and those ilk. If Lauren Graham had just eated morsel two of the feeded stock in company, Pete opened still.
GET OFF FACEBOOK AND GET BACK TO WORK. If not, Gordon Ramsay, then who do the watusi on my porch with every Gossip Girl?
rob

Ormond Beach, FL

#79 Jul 23, 2013
Peter said he was naming his son after Gordon....did he?
Paul England

Bangkok, Thailand

#80 Aug 25, 2013
Where is the family now? What are they doing? And has that Peter had his ass kicked?
Babatunji

Bethel, VT

#81 Apr 28, 2014
What a waste of an opportunity Chef Ramsey offered them. I should think their relaunch would have shown them that they had a goldmine...IF they had any smarts.Peter needs to lay off the steroids. We reap what we sow.
Margie

Philadelphia, PA

#82 Jul 13, 2014
I watched the episode on TV....Gordon Ramsey got them on their feet; they could have succeeded.
However, he was not able to permanently fix that stupid Peter...what a baby and a jerk he was...ruined everything....hope he's not married...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr scirocco 119,666
Race War Sun mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Sat Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Gay Friendly Sayville? Oct '14 Gayville 3

Sayville News Video

Sayville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sayville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sayville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:45 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:45PM
Patriots Clinch 1st-Round Bye, Get Easier Road to Super Bowl
Bleacher Report 9:56 PM
Eli Earning His Next Giants Contract with Solid Play
NBC Sports 4:59 AM
Tom Coughlin wants Odell Beckham Jr. to "tone it down"
NBC Sports 5:26 AM
Monday morning one-liners
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?