Crash victims remembered as loving co...

Crash victims remembered as loving couple

There are 1 comment on the Newsday.com story from Nov 8, 2008, titled Crash victims remembered as loving couple. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Kenneth and Solveig Nelson were loving people who will be missed, said friends of the Massapequa Park couple killed in a car crash this past week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

Maryanne

Amityville, NY

#1 Nov 13, 2008
will always remember the two of you with a smile on your face. Everyone who knew you felt that way. We are all richer for having known you . Whenever I see a sunflower I will think of you always Sue. Maybe someday we will get togther to have lunch but in a differnt spot then we both have thought. Take care my dear friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patchogue Fire Dept Thu John 5
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Nov 27 Brian_G 121,899
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Cops: Lindenhurst man charged in stabbing (Aug '13) Nov 25 West 11th 4
Public Safety SCCC Selden Nov 22 Joseph A Caggiano 4
News Islip Supervisor: Town pay raises were approved... Nov 16 help bayshore 10
News North Bellmore Teens Arrested for Burglarizing ... (Sep '10) Nov 15 Urena 22

Sayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages