Sayville businesses eye First Friday ...

Sayville businesses eye First Friday plan to boost sales

There are 1 comment on the story from Oct 2, 2008, titled Sayville businesses eye First Friday plan to boost sales. In it, reports that:

More than a dozen specialty shops line the long block on Sayville's South Main Street between Railroad Avenue and Collins Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or

cm shuey

Bronx, NY

#1 Oct 2, 2008
There is a new shop called Lealand Eve located where the main street splits as you head into Sayville from Patchogue. It is the perfect place to find a wedding gift or one of a kind items. I have perchased beaded necklaces and glassware. I love the lamps and candle holders but they will have to wait. Do check the cost of each item because they range from the inexpensive to the vmore pricey. It is so pretty when you walk in with all items set out on antique painted furniture. What a lovely way to shop but the variety of items was a real surprise. I loved it. The owner said she would ship for me too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Brian_G 121,875
Big rig truck show Oct 20 Bookmyband 1
News Gayborhood's OutFest celebrants undeterred by c... Oct 19 Trumpfan526 7
News 7 teens face gang assault charges in hate-crime... (Nov '08) Oct 18 CARL MATTSON 191
News SUV driver hits Patchogue building, flees on fo... Oct 18 Mia Z 1
News L.I. Taxpayers Pay For Fire Districts' Fun Times (Jul '07) Sep '16 Psquich 5
Hookups in sayville Aug '16 Peter Cheeks 2

Sayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages