Cat crusher pleads guilty

Full story: Newsday

David Wrigley, the Sayville man who last month flung his girlfriend's cats across their bedroom in a temper tantrum, killing one of them, pleaded guilty Thursday in exchange for a lighter sentence.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 196 of196
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Stevens

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

Which is more legal -
spanking your child......or
spanking your cat? Hmmmmmmmmm.
Doug

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

Shoulda microwaved the suckers.
Mike Savage

Monroe, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

Red Neckerson wrote:
I got in trouble for spanking my monkey once...
That's because you're not supposed to do it in front of the nuns.
i got out

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

drug busts, burglaries, cat killers..what's up with Sayville? These sound like Mastic stories.
Jeni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

WHAT A PIECE OF DOG S*IT.

YEAH, LET'S ONLY GIVE HIM 4 MONTHS SO HE CAN LIVE HIS DREAM OF JOINING THE NAVY? GIVE ME A BREAK! WHO CARES ABOUT HIM! MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WONT KILL A DEFENSELESS ANIMAL.
Jeni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

Taylor wrote:
To all of you ranting and raving about how animal abusers grow up to be serial killers-- have any of you actually stopped to consider the fact that there's a real difference between killing an animal in a fit of anger and actually torturing something for one's amusement?
um, a lot of people torture animal for their own amusement, too. It's a sign of lack of empathy... if you don't have any for an animal, why would you have one for a human?
Petey

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

He should've gotten the max. We'll see his name again.
a sane person

Springfield Gardens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

Meeow wrote:
<quoted text>
Babies and children grow up to pay taxes, vote and eventually contribute to society. Cats will never do any of those things.
It is ok to abuse animals. We eat them. Whatís more abusive than killing and consuming something. Some animals we even eat alive. Thatís pretty abusive but I donít see people protesting raw bars because clams are cute and furry.
I do own animals. I paid someone money in exchange for my pets. They are property by all definitions. And no, I donít abuse my animals, but jailing people for killing animals is a slippery slope that could leave me unable to enjoy steak, veal, eggs, and other yummy things.
Are autistic or retarded children, who will never vote or pay taxes or contribute to society, considered property by your definition? Do they have a soul? Should their lives matter?
Monica Lewinsky

Springfield Gardens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

Death to the pig Hearsts
Bat MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

Die
Quint

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

Cat Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you're a liberal.
Let me guess, you're... part man, part cat? Like a sort of feline/human hybrid, as your name suggests? And that's why you empathize with those here who are crying for the systematic, institutionalized assraping of this kid who did a very stupid thing to one of your half-brothers? I guess I can understand that. Meow, sir. Meow.

Since: Feb 08

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2008

Bill wrote:
Animal rights peple need mental help
It is quite obvious to me (based on your post) that it is you who needs Mental Help. Anyone who is able to torture and kill just for pleasure needs to be locked in a psychiatric institute. Most Serial Killers began by animal torture and abuse.
beb

Revesby, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Judged:

To all those who think "its just a cat". i say this.
your just a human, wtf is the difference between the life of a small animal and a human? nothing, life is life. i belive he shoulda had the same treatment suffered by that cat done to him. an eye for an eye and so forth.

“We need another Reagan!”

Since: Sep 07

Somewhere in Nassau County, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Judged:

beb wrote:
To all those who think "its just a cat". i say this.
your just a human,**** is the difference between the life of a small animal and a human? nothing, life is life. i belive he shoulda had the same treatment suffered by that cat done to him. an eye for an eye and so forth.
You are scary if you hold an animals life as precious as your own.
Real Uncle Jesse

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Joe Cop wrote:
<quoted text>You are scary if you hold an animals life as precious as your own.
Well Joe let me tell you, living here up in the mountains I enjoy having animals as nieghbors as opposed to humans especailly cops. They mind thier own, are nice to watch and don't cause any problems. Humans on the other hand are always nosy, competitive and untrustworthy.
The Duke not of Flatbush

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

I say he should be assigned to a K9 unit. Tell the dogs what happened!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 196 of196
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Weather Watch for Suffolk County was issued at April 23 at 4:18AM EDT

•••
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
•••

Sayville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sayville People Search