SAYVILLE: Man stabbed at LIRR station

Full story: Newsday 35
A 53-year-old man was hospitalized in critical condition yesterday morning after he was stabbed multiple times in the chest while waiting on the Sayville Long Island Rail Road station platform, police said. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NYC

New York, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2008
Who rides the train at 3am? Out of Sayville at 3am?

Good luck finding folks who know anything about this, most normal people are in bed at 3am.
LIRR Employee

New York, NY

#2 Jul 1, 2008
NYC - Are you as much of an idiot as you sound like? Are you a Nazi?

People have a right to be anywhere they want as long as it is legal.

It also did not say he was waiting for a train - he was just at the station.

You are a moron - who likes to blame the victim.
NYC

New York, NY

#3 Jul 1, 2008
LIRR Employee wrote:
NYC - Are you as much of an idiot as you sound like? Are you a Nazi?
People have a right to be anywhere they want as long as it is legal.
It also did not say he was waiting for a train - he was just at the station.
You are a moron - who likes to blame the victim.
ok so he wasn't waiting for the traion but thought it was a cool place to hang out at? That would make him a bigger tard.

idiot would be a LIRR employee, sorrry you didn't amount to more
rick

East Northport, NY

#4 Jul 1, 2008
it was a homeless man that was stabbed. i rode the train 2 hours after the incident, and there was bloody gloves
Lost Found

Manassas, VA

#5 Jul 1, 2008
rick wrote:
and there was bloody gloves
Were they OJ's?
sTraIt StoRy

West Sayville, NY

#6 Jul 1, 2008
do any of you have anything else better to do. first of all the was a man who is very slightly retarded who got jumped on sat night. he went out for revenge the wrong way and met up with one of the jumpers and stabbed him. when i spoke to the kid he couldnt recall much and said he blacked out when it happen. This is the strait story so find something else to do woth your time. for crying out loud someone almost lost their life
NYC

Milford, CT

#7 Jul 1, 2008
sTraIt StoRy wrote:
do any of you have anything else better to do. first of all the was a man who is very slightly retarded who got jumped on sat night. he went out for revenge the wrong way and met up with one of the jumpers and stabbed him. when i spoke to the kid he couldnt recall much and said he blacked out when it happen. This is the strait story so find something else to do woth your time. for crying out loud someone almost lost their life
Can someone translate this to English, thanks much.
Alice Cooper

Long Beach, NY

#8 Jul 1, 2008
Jon Schaefer?
sTraIt StoRy

West Sayville, NY

#9 Jul 2, 2008
Im calling all of you volchures who have nothing else better to do than write false gossip about stories than none of you have a clue of. GET A LIFE!!

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10 Jul 2, 2008
sTraIt StoRy wrote:
Im calling all of you volchures who have nothing else better to do than write false gossip about stories than none of you have a clue of. GET A LIFE!!
What the heck is a 'volchure'?

“I'm Back - sort of”

Since: Mar 08

Anytown USA

#11 Jul 2, 2008
NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone translate this to English, thanks much.
I can try.

"Do any of you have anything else better to do. First of all the man who got stabbed is a bit mentally challenged. He had been out on Saturday night and got jumped. He decided to go out for revenge(the wrong way)and met up with one of the jumpers who then stabbed him. when I spoke to the kid he couldn't recall much and said he blacked out when it happen. This is the straight story so find something else to do with your time. For crying out loud someone almost lost their life."

I think I captured it all. How is that for you?
;-)
NYC

Milford, CT

#12 Jul 2, 2008
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck is a 'volchure'?
I think sTraIt StoRy lives in the Easy/Chester/Willet area of Sayville - hence the low IQ.

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#13 Jul 2, 2008
elphaba_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can try.
"Do any of you have anything else better to do. First of all the man who got stabbed is a bit mentally challenged. He had been out on Saturday night and got jumped. He decided to go out for revenge(the wrong way)and met up with one of the jumpers who then stabbed him. when I spoke to the kid he couldn't recall much and said he blacked out when it happen. This is the straight story so find something else to do with your time. For crying out loud someone almost lost their life."
I think I captured it all. How is that for you?
;-)
Thank you. That is very helpful.

“There's Only One ME!”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 2, 2008
sTraIt StoRy wrote:
do any of you have anything else better to do. first of all the was a man who is very slightly retarded who got jumped on sat night. he went out for revenge the wrong way and met up with one of the jumpers and stabbed him. when i spoke to the kid he couldnt recall much and said he blacked out when it happen. This is the strait story so find something else to do woth your time. for crying out loud someone almost lost their life
What is the medical term and definition of "Very Slightly Retarded"?

“I'm Back - sort of”

Since: Mar 08

Anytown USA

#15 Jul 2, 2008
Informed Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the medical term and definition of "Very Slightly Retarded"?
sTraIt StoRy?

“There's Only One ME!”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#16 Jul 2, 2008
elphaba_ wrote:
<quoted text>
sTraIt StoRy?
LMAO - At the top of your game today, I see!!
Jane

White Plains, NY

#17 Jul 2, 2008
Re-Open up Kings Park, and Pilgram and lock up all these looney's.Why the heck are all these dangerous people running around everywhere. Where is our political leadership from the State????????
sTraIt StoRy

West Sayville, NY

#18 Jul 2, 2008
Figures someone from Oakdale would say that I come from Easy, Chester, and Willet and make a crack about my IQ, considering Sayville has better schools than Oakdale. May I also enlighten you and say that some of those houses on those streets are more valuable than Iíd say half of the houses in Oakdale. As well, majority of the people who live on those blocks are police and firemen and women who protect us everyday. The only reason I even said anything was because all of you people are sick and make me sick. That is why my spelling is off; I have to type fast because I donít want to throw up on my keyboard from reading this stuff. SO GET YOUR story strait. Thank you ;)

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#19 Jul 3, 2008
sTraIt StoRy wrote:
Figures someone from Oakdale would say that I come from Easy, Chester, and Willet and make a crack about my IQ, considering Sayville has better schools than Oakdale. May I also enlighten you and say that some of those houses on those streets are more valuable than Iíd say half of the houses in Oakdale. As well, majority of the people who live on those blocks are police and firemen and women who protect us everyday. The only reason I even said anything was because all of you people are sick and make me sick. That is why my spelling is off; I have to type fast because I donít want to throw up on my keyboard from reading this stuff. SO GET YOUR story strait. Thank you ;)
First off, it's 'straight', not 'strait'. Were you trying so hard to not throw up on your keyboard again? Is that why you spelled it wrong?

Secondly, I live in Sayville, and with the exception of certain parts, I would say that Oakdale is a much nicer town. A little less snobby, too, in my opinion.
Meowch

Manassas, VA

#20 Jul 3, 2008
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, it's 'straight', not 'strait'.
Possibly he was thinking of strait jacket. Trying to tell us something--like he was released from one recently. Maybe yes, maybe no---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ThatOneBand 118,204
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) 8 hr rob 210
you left your dog behind 10 hr holbrook resident 3
Who is Arty Price 12 hr Cher 1
Lingering scars of a fateful night (Mar '07) Sep 12 You Lied 46
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 12 positronium 6,427
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
•••

Sayville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sayville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sayville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••