Patchogue gets funding for sewage plant

Patchogue gets funding for sewage plant

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 16, 2009, titled Patchogue gets funding for sewage plant. In it, Newsday reports that:

The state Environmental Facilities Corp. has signed off on a deal to cut in half a $5.2 million stimulus grant to a Brookhaven Empire Zone industrial park and give that money to Patchogue 's sewage plant instead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

los mets

Yaphank, NY

#1 Jun 16, 2009
the mets need a new sewer system in flushing to get rid of the waste at S-H-I-T-T-Y FIELD*
dippy

Port Chester, NY

#2 Jun 17, 2009
Great , now that Obama and the DemocRATS killed E-Verify again , they can hire all the Illegals in Patchouge !!!

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Long island already has 3 great sewage plants, mastic mastic beach and Shirley.
Sewer System

Glen Rock, NJ

#4 Jan 23, 2011
Congradulations. Patchogue adding to the poo discharge:

Bergen point - Cedar creek - Bay point now Patchague has joint the sewer system on LI of towns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Thu USS LIBERTY 121,928
What is the story behind the real suicides of H... (Jun '07) Thu Jack Mehoff 40
News Use millions to transform Long Island MacArthur... Apr 26 Islandwide 4
News Plastic bags put over red-light cameras (Apr '16) Apr 26 Yeahsure 9
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Apr 24 Kennymac 105
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) Apr 24 thestainmaster 220
News Northport teacher arrested for "inappropriate r... (Mar '07) Apr 20 Bumpkinsville Bubba 247

Sayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sayville Mortgages